I maintain to this day Thrax is THE scariest fucking villain from an animated movie

I maintain to this day Thrax is THE scariest fucking villain from an animated movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRSbB2Eau74
orig13.deviantart.net/6645/f/2016/063/3/c/osmosis2_by_omnizeus-d9tw1b6.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They sorta brought him back in the pilot episode but he's voice by Tim Curry and instead of Thrax he's named Scarlet Fever

This IP was super original and I loved it.

because he is a virus, right?
and don't forget that he died in gruesome fashion.

>Thrax
>Villain

He was just doing what he existed to do and nobody would've cared if that disgusting piece of shit Frank died. If anything Thrax was a god-send.

Anthrax is incurable and spreads like wildfire

Frank was a pathogen

The smoke demon thing from Ferngully was also pretty gruesome.

Sadly you actually have a point. Frank was the one who decided to eat a boiled egg that had practically been shoved up a monkey's ass, and we were supposed to feel sorry for him when he got sick...?

Nostalgia Chick delightfully talking about deforestation will never not have me cum buckets

Also if you watch the TV series Frank's "change of lifestyle" ends after 1 day

He's living in a Meth Trailer eating Nachos and Buffalo Wings

>but he's voice by Tim Curry

Holy shit, really? I can't decide if his voice would be scarier

>He's living in a Meth Trailer eating Nachos and Buffalo Wings
The fuck? Doesn't he have a daughter to support?

I always thought SF was simply another member of Thrax's species (the fictional Red Death virus, which is likely related to anthrax)

Maybe Thrax reproduced before he died?

And now that I think about it, Red Death kills people relatively quickly; SF was probably Thrax's only child, as he wouldn't have had enough time to reproduce.

This simply doesn't make sense if he was a natural virus.

But what if Thrax was a bioweapon?

Thrax even mentioned that Anthrax was weak shit compared to him, so it's possible that he's a mutation of it.

Wait, he said ebola was weak sauce, my mistake.

Meth is very lucrative, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRSbB2Eau74

You're supposed to feel sorry for his daughter. I think the only reason she exists as a character is to make you actually care about the stakes.

Deforestation user, I greatly enjoy your posts. I'm an amateur erotica writer who wants to dabble in every fetish imaginable, so I'll write you a story featuring the girl of your choice if you'll just give me a brief plot hook and her name. Also I'm bored as hell so please respond.

>when he shows off his necklace of kills
>"this one was from a six year old girl, didn't like to wash her hands"

jesus

Not that user but female capitalist greed is a sub fetish of mine

m-m-maybe something with the fairy from Ferngully getting lazy or profit motivated and letting the forest go to shit

bonus points if she gets THICC due to her new, greedier attitudes about nature

This movie was clearly trying to scare kids into good health, but it clearly failed because I'm dirtier than ever.

He's pretty up there. Insanely effective and competent and spooky to boot. Sexy too, but that's unrelated.

Anthrax is caused by Bacillus anthracis, which is a spore forming Gram positive rod bacteria. The Red Death virus is a virus.

E-bo-la?

Remember when Thrax did THIS?

orig13.deviantart.net/6645/f/2016/063/3/c/osmosis2_by_omnizeus-d9tw1b6.gif

Hexxus is sexy af. He makes captain pollution look like tinkerbell.

Tim Curry's voice as Hexxus is pure sex

I remember back in the early 2000s there was some girl who had an internet shrine to Zarbon (the DBZ henchman) and had a list of characters from other media who were 'similar' to Zarbon and Thrax was on the list and I still don't know why.

That said, good movie, good villain.

What the fuck?

Yeah the voice was right, but the desing wasen't so great

Holy shit I just realized that Thrax is a reference to Anthrax

And yes he did spoop me when I was a kid

I admit, I was surprised how brutal that poor guy's death was at the hands of Thrax.

I wanna fuck that virus. He was so smooth.

>bonus points if she gets THICC due to her new, greedier attitudes about nature
Hey, I used to think that fetish was retarded, but this makes me think of it in a new light

Tim Curry as Hexx was such an odd choice. Like, let's teach kids to not pollute by... making pollution sexy?

Guy's one-hit-kill was brutal as fuck.

Fell off an eye lash into pure medical alcohol that would have torn his membrane apart and vaporize his inner structure.

Someone explained once why he only died when he came up for air.

Maybe not THE scariest animated villain, but definitely in the top 5.

Underrated as fuck. Love how often he just hums.