Did you ever hated a cartoon, but wanted it to be a success only to see qt girls cosplaying as the characters?

Did you ever hated a cartoon, but wanted it to be a success only to see qt girls cosplaying as the characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv0yhASY1Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does this show look like it was made in Newgrounds Flash and Egoraptor is somehow making millions of dollars off it?

Yeah it's pretty lame but at least it appeals to my leg fetish

Why in God's name did this get greenlit but MooBeard didn't.

No, OP. The situation you describe sounds really fucking stupid.

CN got a new management team in 2014. Everything is being replaced with a cheaper alternative. It's just business.

Is that legit? I didn't think CN did those credits anymore

Why the best cartoon chicks always have brittish accent?

Doesn't surprise me since Magiswords has been development hell since the late 90s.

>late 90s

No it hasn't you retard

>looking for allura cosplays
>tfw no qt brown girls cosplaying as her
>only monkey faced niggers

Beggars can't be choosers.

The new popular method of launching new shows at the moment is to make shorts first, see how well they perform then adapt into full shows.

Squash and Stretch is now a huge buzzword again as well.

Do you mind if they are underage?

Besides the weird, gross creator, why does Cred Forums hate this show so much? The animation isn't great but I thought the show was cute and it got a few smiles out of me. Plus it has Grey Griffin so I think there's more good to it than bad.

> why does Cred Forums hate this-
> why does Cred Forums
Stop reading right there.

It's this one guy that's butthurt that the creator told him to fuck off when he started creeping on him on facebook.

>made in Newgrounds Flash
>Egoraptor is somehow making millions of dollars off it?

You're going to have to explain to me why you think newgrounds is animation software and why you think egoraptor is a millionaire.

I'm really fond of this one for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=uv0yhASY1Bo

this, and it's pretty easy to spot the crybaby after seeing a few attempted hate threads.

>lettuce only sandwich

of course not

The Ratchetand Clank film springs to mind.

I think they do, but they're very hard to see when the credits are squished into a tiny box while their advertisements play.

>wanting 3DPD

Disgusting. Fuck off back to facebook or wherever you people come from.

he design is ugly and the art style is ugly
i don't get you faggots

Like, I can at least understand on the most minimal aspect why some of the recent slew of cartoons are airing on CN. But, this... the shorts were never funny nor interesting... the dialogue is too fast and any jokes they attempt are simply herded through faster than you can process them. There's nothing unique about it... it's so bland and sterile and safe. It barely feels like a human made it, like it was created from a computer algorithm to simulate a cartoon without any of the human input in which to make it obvious people are writing for it and are aware of what they're writing.

It has one "joke": a sword turns out to be useless or absurdly stupid. And there's nothing more than that. There's nothing appealing about it, the characters are non-existent, and even if you lower yourself to simply waifu-ing a female character, there's nothing substantial to even fantasize about. It may as well just be a puppet show starring two plain popsicle sticks in front of a construction paper set hand-drawn in crayon.

Why are you posting in multiple threads with that stupid gif?