Milo Murphy's Law

So who's watching? I thought Phineas and Ferb was great so i'm pretty excited for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpbUMDCzhEc
mega.nz/#!stdHiYKa!c7ytq0h321OGIOtlKP3Al39ZEWmAIoPD400SRIwSKjQ
mega.nz/#!xZ9i2ABa!kqCW_6IvPpBhJX3ykwZdzpO3SwSVfv2C00_qDquaO9w
u.pomf.is/hqaacc.jpg
youtu.be/6M3ZbZyYqa4
youtube.com/watch?v=fWGQYfPP6Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turns out there's a new segment in today's premiere. Instead of "The Undergorunders" they're pairing the first episode with "Sunny-Side Up"

When is it on?

25 minutes from the time of this post.

> Instead of "The Undergorunders" they're pairing the first episode with "Sunny-Side Up"

For what purpose?

i caught a little of it. Characters seem a bit... lifeless? not dull but more nonplussed when things happen

I guess it falls under the whole "Creators" syndrome. When creators make a whole new show with similar characters, but it doesn't compare to their first show.

like Rocko to Camp Lazlo

Very disappointing IMO. I loved Phineas and Ferb and this doesn't even come close. No real plot. Not interconnected plots. No songs. And Weird Al's voice doesn't fit the character.

mega?

Really? Damn, that's disappointing. I'll still watch it when it airs to form my own opinion but my hype's been dampened a little.

>No songs.

There's probably going to be songs later. At least that's video of them talking about the show seemed to imply that.

Sorry. Mine certainly was. But on the bright side, maybe if you go it with a lower bar, you'll enjoy it more.

Yeah, well PnF had interconnected plots and songs in the first two episodes.

But the creators had said they got really tired of being forced to have a song for each episode.
So they're not going to set precedent in the first few episodes of their new show.

Probably because the Undergrounders was a significantly weaker episode.

oh shit this is on the same time as RS
BUT is it only the SECOND of the two that's new?

Well that's on at the same time as Gotham so no go. Too bad.

>Sara Murphy

stream?

>In addition to Melissa there are more waifus
OHHHHHH BOOOOYYY

comfy as fuck

Oh my Aryan Lady.

i have inappropriate feelings towards melissa

damn this puritanical society

>May is an old bitch
>Batman is Weird Al's dad
>Mr. Robot is his creepy friend(?)

But will we get a lot of gratuitous foot scenes?

Starting any minute now

Theme song isn't as good as Phineas and Ferb's, but looks ok so far

which one? the one we've seen or the one we haven't?

I haven't seen anything. What seems to be the first episode is on. I'm liking it so far.

>Dog named Diogee
This show can be garbage and that made it worth it.

So the gimmick is he's extremely, extremely unlucky?

This show is just okay so far, I might wait for the entire season to come out and binge watch it and decide whether I like it or not by then

I love the theme song though

are the murphys related to the robinsons?

This show is crazy

Aliens what in the fuck

Pretty much this. It really needs another angle or another hook, like how PnF had Candace, Perry, and the boys, not JUST the boys.

and as it is, P+F was pushing the boundary with the sort of.. uninvolvedness of the title characters.. how nothing ever really challenged or bothered them
this show seems to do that with just everyone, once they get past their initial issues

It doesn't have a song in every episode.

does there even EXIST a stream for disney XD?

I've seen enough hentai to know what she was thinking.

Did this teacher literally just cum from talking about her desk.

Seems that way.

>song
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Just every other episode, apparently :^)

They brought back the bird joke.

The episodes/specials where the boys actually did have a conflict to face were some of the best ones. I wish they did that more.

Alright I like this show.

Why is the dog the only one shaded?

Alright, so this wasn't bad at all. Early series and I already like it.

And here I thought the egg in his pocket was that Big Bertha was going to fail and the twist was going to be that they just push Milo off and use HIM as their egg drop container since they know the mysterious force will protect him.

Alright, I liked it. The only bad thing is the song, but I liked it. I hope Dan and Jeff realized they don't need a song in every episode.

I really liked the Egg episode.

>Melissa hating egg puns
>Teacher organizing over wood.

I thought the second episode was gonna be that underground society episode? At least that's what it was for the episodes Disney XD uploaded to YouTube.

>the episodes Disney XD uploaded to YouTube.
they did what?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=OpbUMDCzhEc

They released the episode online early.

they gon' keep this up?

Sunny-Side Up (TV rip):
mega.nz/#!stdHiYKa!c7ytq0h321OGIOtlKP3Al39ZEWmAIoPD400SRIwSKjQ

Going The Extra Milo & The Undergrounders (iTunes rip): mega.nz/#!xZ9i2ABa!kqCW_6IvPpBhJX3ykwZdzpO3SwSVfv2C00_qDquaO9w

more of a bad luck magnet that attracts misfortune to everyone in his imdediate vicinity, not just himself

Thanks man.

Probably not. They probably only did it to promote the show.

thanks and checked

blesh

thank

Thanks user

Thank you for posting that. I so love the reminder that jewtube has a higher quality than the "hd" channels I get from compost assfinity...

Almost no cable offers decent bitrate, I'm pretty sure Google Fiber and DirecTV are the only providers that look half-decent... I have U-Verse and it's probably even worse than what you have, they make all 400 channels AND my broadband share a CAT-5 cable running into my house.
And they wonder why there's so many cable cutters

are you going to tell me you actually think satellite is superior in some way?

DirecTV has good bandwidth and bitrate, picture quality is better than your average cable.
The whole "losing connection all the fucking time whenever there's bad weather" thing is pretty much an American problem, one caused by installers not knowing what they're doing. The majority of pay TV in the UK is satellite and it's not nearly as common of an issue.
That being said, there's a few reasons I haven't had it since 2011

looked to me like she was about 1/8th of the way there

Something's definitely off with the comedic timing
>i eat eggs for breakfast
>yeah, so do all of us
YES THANK YOU THAT WAS THE JOKE you didnt have to explain it

it was kind of boring earlier when they all made it clear they weren't going to worry because they knew everything would work out in the end
so now the times when they do worry, it's like, why?

>Weird Al is the straightman
Wasted potential.

I doubt disney allows them imitatable shenanigans like that. they mandated the 'helmet in the shower' thing

The what?

I want to protect her eggs.

shit dude you need to go watch P+F in its entirety

you know she's wearing nothing below mid-hip-level

>meanwhile, Clarence shows the kids stealing candy and wrecking shit at the supermarket with no repercussions and playing with/destroying their household appliances
CN has definitely stopped giving a single shit about the "imitable" bit, weird Disney is still so afraid of getting in legal trouble. The Beavis and Butthead "FIRE" controversy was over 20 years ago

more to the point, if you genuinely think kids will imitate what they see on tv, that means it should be banned
there's no such thing as fiction that's safe to imitate. By definition unless it's a recording of your immediate future sent back in time, it's dangerously wrong for you to do it

Protect means fertilize.

>It's already repetitive at 2 episodes
Blunder of the century.

if anything it's NOT repetitive, that's the problem. it doesn't make sense.

>letting Milo into your house

>the episode when milo talks about his family being cursed for generations
>his great grandfather's scene is just him rejecting an art student with the initials A.H.
Jesus fucking Christ. How does Disney get away with shit like that? This is like when Dan Vs made that 9/11 joke.

>dr.zone binge/sleepover
>milo's sister is there

my bet is that this is the murphy household.

Someone working on this show has a foot fetish.

or, y'know, just has a normal lack of revulsion to practical parts of the body.

Took the words right outta my mouth, user! This trait makes sense for Milo, but not so much for everyone else. That's probably my one issue with the show so far, but it's not enough to keep from loving it! Looks like we're just gonna have to get used to their abnormally casual reactions to all the chaos around them.

Define nonplussed for me

>nonplussed
north american definition

>helmet in the shower
What?

>*moans*... The wood...
Mrs. Murawski's scenes throughout "Sunny Side Up" was FAR more than I ever could've hoped for!

I still don't know what everyone sees in Melissa, sexually.

>He doesn't wear a shower helmet

Enjoy your slippery demise user.

Oh my god their teacher really wants to fuck that desk

Red Hair mostly.

>tfw got 0-day lewd of her on the nearly dead drawthread
feels good nigga
u.pomf.is/hqaacc.jpg

>Milo sleeps on a bunk bed
>On top of his rig

How does he sleep at night? Also, I hope they make an episode where people find out Milo is rich because of his insurance.

>Dan and Swampy
>Work for 10 years on Phineas n Ferb and immediately after it ends they start working on a new show

>Alex Hirsch
>Works on Gravity Falls for half a decade and quits after 2 seasons and takes a break

>Luckily, I've picked today to wear my bike helmet into the shower.
Pretty sure 's talkin' 'bout this scene.

implying its not just monitor and keyboard. the tower is offsite with multiple offsite offsite backups updated constantly.

>That teacher.

Dan and Swampy even did a song about getting back to work.

youtu.be/6M3ZbZyYqa4

Ging minge.

I don't know why everyone still harps on about this. Running a show probably ain't as easy as it seems. Hirsch didn't even like working for Disney. The guy's at his best when he's being a lot more irreverent; check out his work from CalArts. Plus, Dan & Swampy had already been working in the animation industry long before PnF was picked up; and even then, they were a DUO of creators!

Why the fuck doesn't show have a song every episode? Those two and Al should have an entire album out by now.

It's hard to make a song every ep.

Good old Bishop.

I'm still hoping to get some lewds of Missy Piggly Wiggly out of him one day.

Don't you know? It doesn't matter that one artist may differ wildly from another not only in volume and type of output, but also their specific contracts and dealings with a parent company. They're all artists, thus we can treat them as basically interchangeable and beholden to identical standards!

t. Hirsch

I meant Piggle Wiggle. Piggly Wiggly is a store chain.

Judd Hirsch? I loved you in A Beautiful Mind.

>CalArts

TRIGGERED

>PAY ALL YOUR BILLS HERE
what does this pig want with my rent money

Same thing the banks want with it: temporary stewardship. you can do a lot with money just for being allowed to borrow it briefly
these guys in particular are going after guys who don't (or especially can't) have bank accounts. They have em over a barrel

Mmm... I need me some good ol' lewds of Piggly Wiggly's wiggly...

delete your post

it's a check cashing store thing, all the illegals and poor deadbeats use it, charge you 5 bucks to cash a check, good profits

did you mean "missy piggle wiggle and the whatever cure?"

I liked the episode of the show I watched well enough but I found the musical stings too, like, sassy or something. It felt kind of like Johnny Test in that regard? The the episode ended on

>Joke
>black kid raised eyebrow
>hard rock guitar

Just felt kind of cheesy?

Yeah.

Did she fuck the pencil?

Uhhh, that wasn't in the episode I saw tonight. When the fuck was that?

This wasn't in the episode either. What am I missing?

Preview stuff.

it went in her butt

>first post
the screencap was, but the other shit he said was a stupid joke
>second post
hasnt aired yet

Yeah. The musical stings have been grating so far. Phineas and Ferb did the same, but it somehow managed to feel natural.

I sure hope so...

GodDAMN is Mrs. Murawski horny!

>but it somehow managed to feel natural.
I disagree.

I sleep with a window mount AC and a 2005 Mac Pro server collectively making a shitton of noise, you get used to it.

you dont put them to sleep before going to sleep?

Turn off the AC, I wake up in a pool of sweat.
Turn off the computer, my private tracker torrents stop seeding and automatically snatching and I wake up grumpy because my Plex server's down and I just want to watch my talk shows and cartoons with my coffee
I do not have a real choice, but then again, am far past being used to it.

ah, I see. yeah I don't get torrents when you can just stream

>rich because of his insurance.
You'd have to rich to afford the premiums.

>Turn off the AC, I wake up in a pool of sweat.
Just sleep in your underwear, lad.

I am quality autistic and there's no way to pull up crappy pirate Flash stream sites on a Roku
I'm naked in bed at this very moment

>owning underwear
Good job
Don't know what a roku is but as long as you're naked you can do anything

How hot is it where you live? I live in Satan's taint and taking off clothes has always worked for me.

>not owning boxer briefs to prevent dick chafing throughout the day
>not owning boxers to walk around your domicile near-naked

I wanna lick the egg whites off of Mrs. Murawski, head-to-toe.

i dunno about you but
the nude human body is a glorious thing
a body with just shorts on looks fucking foolish and awkward. like a baby in a diaper.
as for chafing, what the fuck pants are you wearing?

Work jeans. I move throughout the day.

ah well, yeah. you've gotta put a doublet on under your chainmail

Aw, you're a peach user.

In the summer it gets pretty hot and humid, but the real problem is that my house is over a hundred years old and the vents don't really seem to get to my room, and there's some lack of insulation or something. It's fucking freezing in the winter too, but then I just get cozy as heck with blankets
>as for chafing, what the fuck pants are you wearing?
For me I inevitably chafe terribly if I wear anything but boxer briefs, in my case it's just a case of being slightly overweight and having most of it in my thighs, my two legs are constantly rubbing together if I walk around and there's skin-on-skin, it can be pretty gnarly. I can only imagine how shitty it must be to be an actual fat person

Taking into consideration, it seems very likely.

ah yeah i've been there. but an enclosing underpant would make that worse. ideally you'd just have a pair of soft cloth rings held up by suspenders on a belt

I'm only concerned with dick chafing. I'm mutilated; gotta protect that glans.

>Phineas and Ferb was set in DANville
>This show is set in JEFFerson

Pottery.

I'll probably watch it just for Weird Al because I'm a lifelong huge fan d e s u.

I can see the premise wearing thin soon but I love Weird Al so I give it a pass

Could have sword the creators said it was set in Danville, but I guess this deconfirms it.

I suppose they could have always meant that is set in the same world but not the same city.

It's set in another one of the Tri-City Area cities.

Really hope they do a callback at some point

Camp Lazlo was nothing like Rocko. And I liked them both.

>wearing shoes indoors
What kind of disgusting philistine are you?

These fucking goofs

youtube.com/watch?v=fWGQYfPP6Es

This sounds like the worst town to live with. Dodging near death experiences every day.

>the school teacher basically having an orgasm in class over her "wood"

This is a good show.

The main girl looks a lot older than the rest of them. What are they in middle school? She's really curvaceous.

Yeah it sucks when a show with a story is able to end in a planned way. And Alex Hirsch is also working on a new show as well.

juvenile delinquent on probation. do to her previous extra curricular activities she was held back a couple years. now she needs to maintain her grades or go back to juvie. she hangs out with milo for that rush of danger she used to get breaken the law.

Nice impromptu fanfic

it was impromptu last week, now its just regurgitated

Your life

>In b4 incest art

What's the problem?

>Diogee

holy shit the Footrot Flats dog

this took me longer get than I'm proud of

>Hnnnnnghh

They've said that "they'll probably show up at some point."

>no doofenshmirtz
TRASH

crossover ep where he and the teacher fall for eachother when

It's also clear she masturbated to it/on and probably both at the same time

Melissa's body keeps distracting me

same

Melissa's waist to hip ratio is highly dangerous

Hips, tight top and a short skirt
bare legs

Yeah, but you don't catastrophic bad luck.

Middle schoolers shouldn't be this hot.

Oh yes they should be.

>show about a character constantly experiencing terrible luck
What happens when he finally has sex?

He doesn't have complete terrible luck, since everything always works out in the end.

It works out in the end.
Depending on his objective

>melissa and milo want baby
>have to go through the entire kama sutra to find a position that works

>wearing shoes at a sleepover

>wearing anything at a sleepover
It's like they missed the point

this show looks very Norcal

Americans, bro
They literally wear their dirty shoes inside.
Only taking them off to go to bed.

This show is actually laugh out loud funny. I love it.

Just watched the egg episode. It was... okay. But then I wasn't a big fan of PnF, so I wasn't expecting to love it. I did love the teacher character though.

>mfw i thought she was 15 at the youngest but she's actually ~13 at the oldest

>CN has definitely stopped giving a single shit
Should have cut everything after that desu

Clarence is a good show though
Their scheduling and current management choices are dreadful, that I will agree with

Soo... what's the premise exactly? The idea of a kid who has bad luck but keeps a smile on is kind of boring.

At least Phineas and Ferb had a fun premise.

If she's 12 I'm 12

but srsly cartoons always look older than they are

The premise is fine. They go about day to day school life except crazy shit is happening constantly. Everyone is aware of it so a lot of the kids are afraid of milo but his friends embrace it and try to overcome it and make fun out of it.

It does sound a bit boring, but honestly, Rebels aside, this is the best show disneyXDDD has to offer at the moment. Again, not saying much, but still

It seems you forgot the Pines twins

>tvrip

not to shit a gift horse in the mouth, but recording definitely has a lot of missed frames. Probably due to not powerful enough hardware

I hope they expand the premise though, like how Phineas and Ferb had all those episodes with adventure plots, alternate realities, etc.

Does anyone else think the egg song is a riff on Come Together?

Be careful what you wish for. Alien bit felt out of place, and underground doofenshmitz part was straight up retarded and try hard

Hot