Where's the joke rosenBERG?

Where's the joke rosenBERG? thenib.com/pepe-behind-the-meme

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/79n6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally makes an allusion to the artist being a JEEEEEEEEEEW while asking what the joke is

Man, you couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

>rosenBERG

Have a more appropriate coincidence case.

You have to go back.

>uhara
>just answering the phones
>first onscreen interracial kiss
>not progressive
What the fuck

Oh hey, some dude cashing on the Pepe shit without actually knowing where Pepe originated from.

>tell me it gets better

From a certain point of view...

A dumb scat comic?

kill yourself

>oy vey they're having opinions again
>time to go whine on /qa/

I'm so glad Spurdo will never go mainstream

Pepe originated from reddit.

Like the refugees in Europe; Cred Forums is here to stay unless forced out.

Cred Forums is a board of peace

A comic about weed?

If they take Gondola I will go nuclear.

OH FUGG U JINGSD ID :DDD

Please, stop.

A shitty comic about weed that hipsters love for some reason.

There's certainly a lot of Cred Forumsphobia around here. Smh, senpai.

Stop being such a trigger nigger

>rosenBERG
Why capitalize part of his name, all of the cool kids do ((())) these days.

>((Rosenberg))

Business as usual.

This is deliberately shrugging off how progressive that series was for its time.

If this was a criticism of something more recent I'd get it, but this is just obnoxious.

>((((((((((Rosenberg))))))))))

It was literally on the verge of cancellation for being too progressive at any given point and they canned the original pilot for that reason

How did the symbol of hate shit happen? It's mostly just used as a reaction image for various "i'm annoyed/angry" topics and whining on /r9k/

>(((((((((((succ)))))))))))

Asshurt "journalists" on Twitter getting asshurt because people with frog avatars kept blowing them the fuck out.

Trump opposition needed to call Trump racist that cycle. Only real new Ammo they had was Baby Trump posted an image with Pepe as one of his squad members. They ran back ties to Racist Shitposters and ran with the idea.

White nationalists kept using it on twitter.

>How did the symbol of hate shit happen
Cred Forums types kept using it as avatars on Twitter. Journalists who know nothing about the internet just saw that and went "welp, guess this frog thing is some kind of racist/antisemitic meme."

But dont you guys hate liberals for having opinions that contradict yours?

And we all know that if something is used/liked by a group that is considered bad by the rest of the populace, it means that EVERYONE using/liking it is a member of that group, and that something is catering directly, and exclusively, to said group, right?

To be fair, by this point Pepe was already toxic and everyone with sense had stopped using him.

>And we all know that if something is used/liked by a group that is considered bad by the rest of the populace, it means that EVERYONE using/liking it is a member of that group, and that something is catering directly, and exclusively, to said group, right?
No, but I'm just explaining how it happened. Calm your tits.

>degeneracy
>an opinion

archive.fo/79n6w

>How A Leftist Finnish Meme Became A White Supremacist Comic Strip

>nationalists
>bad