swimsuitsuccubus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would.
Would hard.
Almost didn't recognize that she's Swimsuitsuccubus

Christ that face.

Superior Suzie cosplay comin' through

Oh god...

susie has a ghost white face dude. OP pic at least had the effort to do the makeup.
>Superior Suzie cosplay comin' through
lol

too many curves
goth girls are fat, dumpy and sadsacks
i knew one

It's the only decent Jinx cosplayer I could find. Wish Jinx was more popular.

Who is this and is there anymore of her in this cosplay??

she goes by the name swimsuit succubus

>tfw straight-edge shitskin manlet who wears a shirt and tie to work every day
>mfw I will never be loved by a degenerate tight thin pale skinned goth gf

fuck off waifufag. OP's Susie is better and so is this one I'm posting. You can't even spell the characters name so you get no say in what cosplay of her is good nor not.

That asshole is acting like we can only jerk off to one cosplayer or something.

just end it all now man. not worth living with the pain

It is such an abstract feel. I am a trainee doctor and I work in a clinic right now, hence the shirt tie white coat clean cut appearance every day. I am about as boring and professional as you can get.

I have a fantasy where a girl who looks like Death strolls in to the office carrying a black umbrella, everyone turns and stares at her because she is so strange and beautiful at the same time. She comes straight to me, gives me a smile, and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Two completely contrasting people, but she is in love with me. If only...

that looks like CGI, not a cosplay

Freaky, but cool.

>Ten years old

Is this chick?
swimsuitsuccubus.com/

Yeap

Haven't even seen the movie but she cute.

Never wanted to watch the movie just because she married some beta looking ginger

The guy looks like Kyle fucking Brovlofski.

No offence to her, but the visible red in her eyes just makes this uncanny for me
She probably looks good in other stuff, but dressing in complete black and white just adds emphasis on the red splotchy eyes and it just bugs me too much.

Zoomed in and I don't see any red "splotchy" ness but then again I'm not a faggot.

Yeah, some contacts would make it look perfect.

I think he just means the red at the edges of the eyelids where it's probably a bad idea to put face paint. It stands out against the monochrome but it doesn't bother me.

Some of them might dig that you're a "square" though. They'd look even more alternative next to you. Approach some and be fucking cool nigga

>tfw chubby goofball who loves Disney shit and tears up when he sees little kids enchanted by the magic of movies
>tfw I will never be an attractive prospect to a sarcastic but upbeat goth chick

I feel those feels as well. Our day will come...

Why do you want women you have nothing in common with?

I'm just mad she used a Shadman pic instead of a Herny drawing

>generic hot girl with face paint is better than someone who actually looks like the character

This thread went in an odd direction.

>doesn't do nudes
Yawn

She did it for Shadman's site.

>shitskin
I'm honestly surprised that we allow you to even post here.

The guy's the opposite of a beta.

>Bearded
>Tall
>Muscular
>tfw those girls only like the damagaed but kind musician who looks like he's going to die

I think I seen her do a pokemon go cosplay for him

Why would anyone cosplay for shadshit????

$$$$$

>>Fag doesn't know swimsuitsuccubus
>>Thinks random cosplayer is better than her.

Literally perfect

Are you retarded? How the fuck does she look like more like Susie than OP's photo when Susie's face is just two eyes and a line for a mouth on a paper white face? Your autisim is out of control.

True
>8.5/10 face, mixed ethnicity features, predominantly caucasian
>talented in art
>tall, ottermode, and pale with black hair and freckles
>sad background
Problem: I'm 31 and can't relate to goth girls anymore because they are always 22 or younger and complete shitheads. They flirt with me, but the most I can deal with is their evolved form: baristas.

She's sure to fuck you now that you defended her honor.

Sahman paid her to do it.
She didn't do any other cosplays for Shad besides the Susie one he paid her to do.
You're thinking of ChelHellbunny. Chel dressed as the goth trainer and you have to be completly blind to confuse that manatee for Swimsuit Succubus.

Why must I crave vampire tomboy chicks?

Lol says the fag spamming Alterhacker. When will you losers stop stalking her?

She doesn't even do the lazy eye. Pretty pathetic to be honest.

>be Asian
>all these girls just look like pasty Asian chicks with eyelid surgery

Who?

>this thread

I'm the OP and I posted like 20 photos and gave up because all these cunts want to do is fight over I don't even know what.

if i have something in common with them they'd be just as shitty as me

not with that attitude you won't. At the end of the day they are still girls. Be confident.

Do you...have more photos?

>tfw you like this girl better than op pic

white eyeliner would have helped a bit for the waterline, but eh I won't be picky

Congrats, you're a person that would reject typical white trash in favor of a normal cute girl.

do I get a gold star?

>tfw the vast majority of legit goth girls IRL are either complete legbeard fatties or so skanky that they get reward points at the abortion clinic

>people who are misfits IRL usually aren't people you want to be around

shocking I know

Dammit, this character's cute! I wish the trailers for the movie wasn't so cringey. Then I probably would've seen it.

it's an adam sandler film, why would it be any good??

True. I forgot, which studio even made this?

Sony of course, need you even ask?

> tfw never seen any alt girls, goths, or related in any school I've been in
> only people around here are normies, ghettofolk, greasy nerds/weebs, and social justice types
Am I missing anything or are all of the seemingly interesting subcultures I hear about just as depressingly boring as the rest of these people?

she does, they're just behind a paywall, and no one really cares enough to go get them

Most goths really are just a phase, they rarely survive past high school.

I think it works with the character.

Most of the alt/goth crowd are severely deranged.
Not the fun kind of "slightly-off, kinky in bed" kind of crazy, either.
More the "will yell at you for two days for not responding to her text 30 seconds after she sent it" kind of crazy.

Not worth it, man.

like most things, it's a weekend poseur thing.
go into the indie music scenes

If only you were roommates, so you have an excuse to spend time together
And maybe you'd even be end up in trouble a lot so you could show her how competent and dependable you are.
And you could turn into animals.

Hotel Transylvania too isn't bad, the commercials are just made to cater to the least common denominator. The first one at least, never saw the second. Remember it's made by the same guy who made Dexter's lab and Samurai Jack. Sandler's Didn't ruin it either, they just used his name to sell tickets, I actually didn't even really notice it was him.

If you saw one now you'd probably just push her away with your desperation for a relationship, unfortunately.

pls, it's written by Sandler and his crew and features all the same stupid DURR WE'RE KIKES borscht belt jokes on top a thin Halloween coating.

the most you can say is that it's not offensive as his live action

think op is the same girl as this one
did she get it better in this one?

I wouldn't even know how to begin doing that, to be honest

Where did I ever imply that I wanted a relationship, user? I legitimately just want to meet new kinds of people who aren't boring.

New waifu, am I her type?

>Not squinting for the lazy eye effect

None of the writers have worked with Sandler before.

so he found a new set of jewish sitcom writers he could underpay, whatta genius

People of all types are boring.
It's best to stick to fantasy.

You didn't imply anything, I'm just projecting.

Let's get lewd

yeah, that stupid face is like a mask, it's no good

Probably right

It's alright user, we can suffer our plights together

Based

I can't get hard with shadman in the background

Being a doctor is a very goth thing if you think about it. You have to deal with death on a daily basis and deal with peoples pain. And not to mention that in your training you have to do a autopsy. (depending on what type of doctor you are of course)

I am working of becoming a archivist and i love medical history. I wish i had a doctor friend so i could ask them questions.

The only other thing they've worked on is the Lego Movie, and some lego cartoon.

LEWDER!

Is says on her Patreon that she doesn't do nudes.

That can't be her bare skin. It looks like a body stocking or something.

No shit, captain.

I was about to call shenanigans on that leg to ass ratio, but then I saw

>the hair
oh god, i know thats what it actually looks like, but it just looked like an errored image

sorta the same here, but a bit more of an asshole.
>tfw have lonely feelings, but they're so far and few between that I can just ignore them.

Being a loner is confusing and fun.

go on...

>Crispy
>"Random cosplayer"
Stop.

I like that girl better too. It looks like a real life Susie, while OP's look artificial.

>see OP
>think niiiice
>see shad

does she really have shad hanging in her place?
wow, if i saw that i'd know that chick was a freak
superfreak

She looks like that comedian who voices sadie.

>Those eyes
Damn!

that's just makes it hotter, sauce??

>Rule 63 Pinhead
SATAN GUIDE MY COCK!

None of them actually fucking like the misfits, they're just in it for the fashion.

I want to fucking SNIFF that ass.

>no lazy eye

Who's she?

>I'm just mad she used a Shadman pic instead of a Herny drawing
Why Herny?

>Rule 63 Pinhead
>not regular Pinhead

>Guide my cock
>Not flay my cock
You had one job and you fucked it up.

yeah still hot to me

I know an MD/PhD who's a gigantic faggot and very self-defeating all the time. It doesn't make him goth, it makes him get no work done because he's apprehensive and hesitant about everything he says or does. All he cares about is going to clubs and having sex with guys and how terrible his rich Mexi-Cali life is.

HAHAHAHA

I don't know why but all I can think of when I this thing is the guy from The Cure

>pinterest

that make up is horrible, and the white skin doesn't work. in cartoon, it represent a pale skin, but making it white irl is just weird.
also taking shad's art for inspiration is wrong.
making susie slutty is wrong.
sorry, but it's just ugly.
is much, much better

I can't wait to see her flash.

Tbh theyd love that even more
T. Guy who went in with a suit and tie to comic con

>in cartoon, it represent a pale skin
Not in Susie's case, she is actually meant to be all white. Even the albino kids in the show had a sort-of gray skin tone.

fuck off waifufag

I agree, Crispy is superior Susie. But I still enjoy Swimsuit Succubus

This is how I know you're a fucking patethetic creep. Crispy is a HIGHSCHOOLER who you idiots stalk. She's a normie with only a few thousand instagram followers. She also very obviously photoshops her eyes but that's not the problem here.
The issue is that you are obsessed. Look at you. Some of us like well endowed sexually confident women but you keep pushing this kid in front of us saying "DIS BETTER" because womanly bodies and sexuality intimidate a beta like you.
You fuckers need to stop plastering that poor kid everywhere and getting her unwanted attention because you're obsessed with projecting your weird waifu fantasies on her. Seriously fuck off.

Crispy and Susie both attract the most pathetic waifufags I have ever seen on this site. Way worse than Anzufags.

Nigga you salty over folks 'mirin a good cosplayer in a cosplay thread. I honestly think you're more pathetic.

Don't be retarded. The cosplay isnt the problem the fucking waifu faggotry is.

>Tfw I actually fit that last part replace music with art
>tfw I'm confident in some things but talking to girls is no where near one of those things
>tfw you hear girls talking about their animation major and cartoons but you're too pussy to join in
>tfw the only girls who have actually make first moves on me are ghetto white trash one time one of their brothers came to me and said that if me and her had sex he'd watch
I just want someone to relate my affection of animation with, man

Here's some advice, friend.

alright, but the rest of my argument still holds. there's still a lot to fix.
-those big purple lines under the eyes look bad. a more subtle and realistic make up around the eyes would be better.
-maybe redraw her eyebrows
-painting her nails black would have helped them pop out more from the "plastic doll" aspect
-no lazy eye. it's not much, but it shows dedication.
-the black lips. maybe it helps define the mouth, but it's a bit out of character.
-speaking of wich, the sluttified shadman thing.just no.

>"abloobloo I'm a doctor. Pity me!"

Genuinely go fuck yourself

It always did weird me out. How did Cred Forums discover some random girl who isn't even popular on social media? You think she self posted? She only had about 3k insta followers when she was being plastered on every board and now has about 6k but it's been nearly a year since she started showing up on every board. It really is kinda creepy. SSS is a legal adult and makes money from what she does but Crispy just seems like a regular kid posting on instagram for friends and family.

Really? Because I swear they must have had some plastic surgery.

It's just photoshop.

I'd wear a thong on the iternet too if people paid me thousands of dollars to do it. As for the makeup, I think it's fine. A character like Susie with hardly any facial features can be interpreted many ways.

OP here. You already ruined my thread with your waifu bullshit and now no one is posting goth cosplay so can you just let this thread die with dignity? Sage because I fucking hate you autistic faggots.

a damn shame too, I love me some goth girls.

>sage in the namefield
Thanks for the bump, chump.

HE S DEAD FOR OURS SINS !!

>calling self shitskin

You're not going to get any girls with a beta attitude like that, Uncle Ruckus.

Wrong field, OP but thanks for the effort and for introducing me to that god tier wait/hip ratio. Goddamn, I want to cum on her butt.

what did you expect posting susie on Cred Forums?

>Not getting a GF and making her dress as a goth.

Seriously, it's the best.

>that Delirium
Oh my goodness, too cute for words!

4668468764556160/10, would babysit, help her with her homework and let her stay up late. Not too late, mind, just long enough for her to get really sleepy so she doesn't wake up when I make out with dat Death.

A man can dream, can't he?

This, been in this situation.
Having a "tsundere" girlfriend is the worst.

>those lips
>that lipstick

>A character like Susie with hardly any facial features can be interpreted many ways
Um, not really? Just do it like or like Herny's drawings and you're set.

You're an autist.

Why?

I fapped to this set

>theres only one way to cosplay this cartoon who is basically just a white smiley face and it's how I say

You put sage in the wrong spot but just ignore these faggots and keep posting goth cosplays. They wont let this thread die cuz they want to keep sperging out over dumb shit so might as well go back to what this was really about.
Sage for no contribution.

Samefagging doesn't work as well when you have a name.

You guys sure know a hell of a lot about her than anyone else here.

Haha, holy shit dude. You need to rent out a theater for all of that projection.

nah, but it's heavily photoshopped. enlarged & stretched vertically eyes, shrinked mouth, the entire lover half of the face is smoothed with the finger tool, god knows what else...

I kinda wanna see the original now.