JSA Storytime: Quasar

Good evening owls of Cred Forums,

Let's finish Wendell's Really Bad Day off

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thebigbang_/status/782904385894580224
amazon.com/Superboy-Legion-Super-Heroes-Vol-1/dp/1401272916/
cbr.com/exclusive-boom-teams-with-dc-for-planet-of-the-apesgreen-lantern-series/
bleedingcool.com/2016/10/03/green-lantern-on-the-planet-of-the-apes-a-new-dc-boom-crossover-and-could-this-be-the-writer/
twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/783011068360687617
youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about those Scanbro spoilers, huh

also, Flintstones preview, it's SEX CAVE time

So JLA has The Ray, Vixen, Killer Frost, and Ryan Choi with Reis on art

I didn't see the scanbro spoilers
What were they?

Hello Storyteller

I... I just... Just look at this shit real quick.

>how about those Scanbro spoilers, huh
Where?

>So JLA has The Ray, Vixen, Killer Frost, and Ryan Choi with Reis on art
I'm not super excited for the team lineup so far but it is much better than another "trinity + some hangers on" team

I'm avoiding them until I'm Very stoned. Gotta be able to see humor.

How bout dat JLA

Madrox and all his dupes are dead

>Mostly her looking for her baby. She runs into Spider-Woman. Banter about how they both have a baby. Cage shows up on the last page demanding to know where his baby is."

the Ivy League was beyond devastated at it being Killer Frost

JLA seems ok but I'm not hype about it yet, and mainly if this means the Atoms book isn't coming and they're just doing the plot there that's a disappointment

Ivy League getting trolled by Frost is the funniest thing in forever

Yeah the only character so far I care about is Ryan, but that's only because one is a literally who and the other two are pretty underdeveloped.

If it's team CW so far then we'll probably have 1-3 MORE CW characters, like Vibe and MMH

He spoiled Champions and Death of X.
Madrox is dead, the original and all of the multiples. But Goldballs is sick, because Marvel still thinks people give a damn about him.

LOL

I'm mostly just happy if it's NO DUPLICATES

>one is a literally who
I hope you're not talking about the fucking Ray, you goddamned casual.

>@thesteveorlando I'm literaly refreshing my feed right now to see Ivy announced!!! Every finger crossed!!!

>it won't gonna happen for Ivy, right? Everyone can have a chance to be a hero except her...I'm devastated...

>I'm starting to think that DC people follow me and make fake promises just because they like to see me get depressed...

trolled by the Watcher

and then one of them went on to make some crazy claims about Didio DMing her about Ivy being a hero upcoming, IDK

Delicious. I fucking love it.

I hope Mera is on the team eventually.

It's been like 6 years since her push in Blackest Night, Brightest Day, and New 52. She deserves to be away from Aquaman a bit and was delightful in JLU.

>all his dupes are dead
In a few years some writer will have some X characters discover a dupe no one knew about. Maybe it'll be like when the FF first met Namor and he was an amnesiac bum

is there any better cape in comics than Dr. Strange's?

Ivy got a mini ffs

Yeah that's an easy retcon

Spawn's

Alan Scott's

Batman in the 90s

Captain Marvel's shoulder cape

What kind of question is that OP? Obviously there isn't. It's fashionable, AND practical.
Useful for both flight, AND strangling your foes. What's not to like?

those are all good answers, McFarlane draws some pimpcapes

>Champions
Speaking of, twitter.com/thebigbang_/status/782904385894580224

this is a spread part 1

Honestly, it's getting a little sad. I mean, for ages people had always made jokes about "Well, it ain't called Paradise Island for nothing! Yuck yuck!", but now that it's officially confirmed(with a "No duh.", essentially), suddenly SHOCK GASP OUTRAGE!

Ridiculous.

pls fail
waid is such an awful writer for that book, i just know it

>>Mostly her looking for her baby. She runs into Spider-Woman. Banter about how they both have a baby. Cage shows up on the last page demanding to know where his baby is."
So everybody hates JJones because she left her baby somewhere?

I'm guessing this issue will somehow get good reviews despite (probably) being garbage

ha ha wow

It's funny because Bendis already DID the "WE LOST THE BABY!!!" plot in SI

Hopefully I'll have time soon to catch up with this (I'm out of town).

If you're talking about in the thread, that was just me making a joke.

>I'm guessing this issue will somehow get good reviews despite (probably) being garbage

So basically every Bendis book in the last few years?

Alan Scott
Count Vertigo
Batman's sometimes
Captain Marvel's half shoulder cape

That was a fake screencap? Oooh, naughty.

Hey people seem to be hating or at least apathetic to CW2

>It's funny because Bendis already DID the "WE LOST THE BABY!!!" plot in SI

Yeah, but this time they won't get to blow Jarvis's head off.

Unrelated note, does anybody know when the cooldown time for images goes back to normal?

It's just idiots that have never and will never read a Wondie comic in their life. If you didn't pick up on that obvious undertone just from the concept alone, odds are you have no interest in the character and just want to be outraged by something.

What if DC launched a female Swamp Thing book? Would Ivy League give up?

They already did. It was shit.

Maybe if they don't let Vaughan write it this time, and make the character less of a bitch?

Oh wait no I just posted this
Didn't realize there was a screen cap after that. Fucking amazing.

>female Swamp Thing book?
Does...does the Swamp Thing even have a gender? I mean I guess it does have the memories of a man and spent a while identifying as him. It had to hijack Constantine's body to knock up Abbey

Wendell is SO PRETTY.

Like, really, they can't put two and two together on this? Come the fuck on.

she locked down, which is probably good for her own sanity. it's stupid to go troll someone's feed, and I know she's gotten some of it.

I suspect all the DC writers have gotten the "just smile and nod and ignore the Ivy fans who will tweet at you" talk from HR.

Well post-Brightest Day Swamp Thing has the pre-Moore origin where he was original Alec Holland.
You could try to argue that he doesn't have a sex, but since he still has a man's memories and still identifies as a male, that may get the transexual crowd in a huff if they don't word it properly.

Moondragon has big brass balls

No, but I really liked new 52 Supergirl's

>I suspect all the DC writers have gotten the "just smile and nod and ignore the Ivy fans who will tweet at you" talk from HR.
wouldn't be surprised, that person responds to unrelated writer tweets sometimes trying to shill the Ivy mini or asking the writer about Ivy

That's an excellent question. I guess bc Holland was like the base for it he's a dude for now?

I'm unreasonably in love with this comic. It's super fun.

It's a shame she had the red diaper, because her New 52 outfit would've been a 10/10 if not for those

Didn't even mind the knee holes that much as strange as they were
But I definitely loved the collar of her cape and how it overlapped

Are those legit JEssica Jones spoilers? Where are those from?

I get wanting a character you like to show up more often and/or be treated better, but fucking Ivy? She was in JLU, she just had a mini, she shows up in the Harley book and Bombshells all the time, she's a lead character in Superhero Girls, it's not like she never shows up! And the Ivy League is only interested in one specific portrayal of her that reflects an extremely small portion of how she's been written previously

I've sat on my hands a few times because they really do butt into ANYTHING with "is it about Ivy?"

being that dependent upon corporate entertainment is an unhealthy place to be.

Scanbro

Wait, all this "Poison Ivy League" stuff we've been making fun of was all ONE person? I assumed it was a group of nutters in a hugbox, how does one person get this delusional all on their own? I mean, I'm a massive characterfag myself, but if Marvel put out a press release saying that Genis-Vell was gonna be revived and put on a team book, I wouldn't believe them for a second until I saw the book in my hand.

Not too familiar with Marvel cosmic, but Moondragon is usually a villain? Or is she a more neutral figure?

Either way, I think I'm gonna like her.

it's a couple of people but there are two super super active tweeters who show up everywhere

Thanos' architecture is a hoot

I feel so much better about randomly tweeting King and Johns Legion stuff like once every 3 months

>Wait, all this "Poison Ivy League" stuff we've been making fun of was all ONE person
it's mostly her, but there's a couple other people

Moondragon is a hero more than she's a villain, but even when she's a hero, she's still a bit of a bitch.

Moondragon is one of these characters that on the face of it I should hate but I actually love. She's pretty great.

Pretty neutral (evil)

Moondragon can be kind of ambiguous

she does eventually bag a Quasar

But that actually did happen. You got what you were told you would get.

Oh for fucks sake, fool, your waifu is a VILLAIN. She's an evil eco-terroist who wants to kill all the fauna. Get the fuck over it already. Goddamn.

It's so weird because I get wanting to want your favorite characters to get exposure, but the campaigning like that seems odd to me when you literally just got a mini and it seemed good. That is more than most characters get. They are just greedy.

>she does eventually bag a Quasar

She get s a Captain Marvel AND a Quasar. Heather got economical about it.

Hey, OP.
Guess Cred Forums isn't dead yet. Will it survive long enough to get us through Quasar?

Kind of entertained by the notion that Moondragon is primarily driven by sexual conquests. Bagged Thor, bagged a Captain Marvel, etc, etc.

Hopefully not. I hate all you fucks, especially your faggot roastie OP.

Conquests in general. Sexual conquest just happen to be a lot easier than planetary conquest, and doesn't lead to the Avengers ruining everything.

Thanos v Saturn Girl is my dream crossover fight

Shit man you're really doubling down there. Are you feeling okay?

speaking of the LOSH, apparently they are collecting Bates/Grell stuff!

amazon.com/Superboy-Legion-Super-Heroes-Vol-1/dp/1401272916/

oh god yes

The personification of physical space has some very attractive lips.

>Thanos v Saturn Girl is my dream crossover fight
Welp, my interest is piqued. Please do explain.

Is this /fa/?

HELL YEAH

Moondragon and Phyla are my actual OTP though. Have to headcanon that as an Alexander moment.

They're both from Titan

What matters is the mind, not the body.

Alec Holland was male, Swamp Thing was patterned on Alec Holland's mind, and most definitely identified as male, so short of a different Avatar of the Green rising, a female one, it doesn't really work.

Trying to play a shell game and pretend someone who isn't trans or non-binary or whatever new term some kids on the internet made up this week actually is tends to turn out badly, particularly when it's from a corporate product, rather than a confused teen or whatever.

I really hope Ray isn't just The Gay One.
I hate The Gay One, it's a terrible personality.

when FASHION IN ACTION comes out remastered we should read it

Yeah it was a half great costume. Really just a straight skirt or something instead might have fixed it too.

I doubt Orlando of all people would do that

I'm so excited for Jan van Dyne Fashipn Detective

Green Lantern/Planet of the Apes crossover

cbr.com/exclusive-boom-teams-with-dc-for-planet-of-the-apesgreen-lantern-series/

details to be covered at NYCC

More speaking of LOSH
Tynion is rumored to be the writer of the above crossover, and if he is then that probably wipes him off the list of possibly LOSH writers

bleedingcool.com/2016/10/03/green-lantern-on-the-planet-of-the-apes-a-new-dc-boom-crossover-and-could-this-be-the-writer/

Nice. Now if only collecting old stuff was a surefire indication of upcoming plans...

>third panel
Okay, that eye trick there is damn cool.

>"Yes Ma'am."
He says to the anthropomorphic personification of the physical space of reality. Wendell, pls.

Even after all this being shat on, he's still unfailingly polite.

I have come to the point where I am just kind of "yawn" about announcements about anyone's sexuality absent the specifics of a relationship or plot. More interested in what people do than how they ID; the older gay men I know tend to also regard it less as an identity component and more as what they do, there are different relationships to it for each person.

At the end of this, we need to see if Wendell managed to become OP's top Husbando.

>and if he is then that probably wipes him off the list of possibly LOSH writers
Why would it? the crossover is just a mini and he's only on Tec right now isn't he?

Unfailingly polite? user that was a hostile forced gendering!!

I can taste Kingion.

Don't let me down dc

pure husbando

wait, that's not very pure

'Tec is double shipping and he has a Boom book that's like 8 issues long

so Kamandi Challenge is also now on the docket for real

I saw a page of definite HOOT HOOT MOTHERFUCKER

I'm waiting for the day when we get two gay characters on a book that DON'T end up together, for reasons besides drama, the mundane reasons, like just not wanting to date the other, you know? That's when you know there's REAL equality, where we don't have to immediately pair up the gays, just because they're gay.

LOSH is going to be the thing King's shit on. Let me call it now.

Tasmanian Devil for JLA and Ray's platonic buddy

I just said in a bronze age thread this weekend that they should just start collecting around Bates

I'm going to pretend Johns was there and passed it along

But he's already shit on Batman?

>so Kamandi Challenge is also now on the docket for real
Disappointed that Giffen and García-López are only doing a prologue and epilogue respectively

This, we're safe

Amen.

it would be possible to have Renee Montoya *and* Maggie Sawyer show up in a book, forex, and not have the fandom oppression olympics about "use one and not the other because diversity", as if they're not distinct personalities

twitter.com/TheBigBang_/status/783011068360687617

Hell, it's not like it would be the first time that happened with Madrox.

fuck yes

beautiful

I feel like the collections do sometimes mean DC might bring a character back since it happened with Cass and Wally and maybe some others, but it doesn't do much to hint at the specifics of the plans.

that cover probably sold that comic and I am down with that

It'd be even great if it never even comes up in the comics, as if the thought of going out never even occurred to each other. Granted, shippers being what they are that's rather tricky to do.
I'm trying to think of a heterosexual version of that, but I can't think of a version that didn't have at least someone shipping them.

Shippers gonna ship, but it's another casualty of decompression, that you have so much less space for characters to just drop in and spend some time around each other in a plot

>So everybody hates JJones because she left her baby somewhere?
I kinda want USAvengers Dani Cage to be 100% Cable mode, complete with getting sent to the future, only this time it's because Jessica forgot her in a time travelling taxi or something.

As much as I hate to admit it, some of the shitposters are right in that it does seem to be chiefly about publicity, rather than actually exploring LGBT themes and telling new stories from a relatively new perspective.

>[Character] is queer!
Cool. What are you doing with that?
>... Nothing, really.
Okay, then why'd you bring it up instead of just implying it? If it's not important, then it really should just be a background thing.

there's some coloring in this here issue

What, the WW thing? Yeah absolutely. She's been queer for years.

Who's going to be the second artist on JLA? Considering DC is giving the book quite a push, I reckon someone good at least.
Wouldn't mind if Ferreyra gets bumped up to JLA desu.

>Unrelated note, does anybody know when the cooldown time for images goes back to normal?

When enough people cough up shekels that moot-sempai isn't going broke anymore?

MARVEL'S "TIME CABBIE"

THE ONLY HOPE LEFT

Yeah he was one of the victims of the Legacy Versus right?

The question is, is she ever going to be shown as queer in a way that really tells a story, because Nicola's story is 100% heading for Diana/Steve, IMO

It makes me think a bit about the whole "Psylocke is bi now!" thing, because 1) it was pretty Heinlein, banging the Fantomexen 2) are we ever going to see her date another woman?

Prado?

>Unrelated note, does anybody know when the cooldown time for images goes back to normal?
did they shorten the cooldown time for images or just text posts?

or did they shorten it for posting images in different threads? it was still 30 seconds when I was posting a preview earlier

looks like cosmic vomit

It 60 seconds for them both it looks like? Which doubles how long storytiming takes.

>Prado?
He's an inker for Ries.

I meant with a pass

>Aaron Stack, you are ****

yes, it has become a bit more leisurely even than before :|

oh shit, that's right

...Fabok, if he's not on an ongoing?

Green Lanterns so far hasn't gotten flirty, but I stay concerned about that.

Jimenez was posting some deep cuts for past "Amazons are lesbians" stuff on twitter

I can see Fabok on the second arc since I think he said he's only drawing the first issue of JLvSS

I guess you can read that as she was into Fantomex and it turned out it didn't really matter whether it was dude Fantomex or lady Fantomex. I don't know the context.

IMO the more interesting place to go there is what attraction and sexuality is like for a telepath, but Marvel will never take a look at a whole section of their characters like that.

That was more Rucka saying "Well yeah, no shit.", and everyone blowing it out of proportion. It was pretty obvious from day one from the premise alone.

>The question is, is she ever going to be shown as queer in a way that really tells a story, because Nicola's story is 100% heading for Diana/Steve, IMO
Honestly, I'm okay with that, since Steve is an all too often neglected supporting character who is due for some attention. The only angle I see Diana's bisexuality coming into play is if it has to do with Io's unrequited crush.

I know it's not how Time Travel works in Marvel, but I hope they can figure out a way so that the backstory from Dani's bad future changes frequently depending on the villain they're fighting.

If you've ever read Dr. Mcninja, it's like Chuck Goodrich.

>Artemis isn't queer
I'm not even talking about the comic book character.

Steven Universe would love Infinity. A woman the size of the Universe? That's some Giant Woman.

Is Wendell Particle Man, Triangle Man, or Person Man?

Shit, they have the McNinja writer. I would read his Dani Cage book.

Yeah, I see the Perez panel from late in the run

as well as a Fire Island joke, lol

Without any followup it's one that could go either way depending on what future people choose to write, which is fine, make it work

I'm not up at all on the current literature but there's so much more material about male homosexuality in classical Greek (by which we primarily mean Athenian) culture than female

Legion vs Darkseid is probably the closest you'll ever get.

Husbando man

bishounen Wendell is the best goddamn thing

SUCK THE VOID!

Good, good.

But at the same time, Levitz when?
How does the height of the series' popularity only get two trades?

wherever you go, there you are

>IMO the more interesting place to go there is what attraction and sexuality is like for a telepath, but Marvel will never take a look at a whole section of their characters like that.
This is why I'm hoping the eventual LOSH book will take advantage of the current atmosphere and start delving into those kinds of topics. Legionnaires fuck like rabbits anyway, so it wouldn't be at all out of place.

I recall one issue where Garth was asked how he manages to maintain a happy, stable marriage with someone who knows his every immediate thought. I was disappointed when the question failed to be explored.

I'm just bitching about the Amazons who miss male-female relationships being grouped under Artemis, because Artemis is totally not about that, right? There are a bunch of myths where she kills/curses someone for transgressions in that area.

Likewise Athena feels weird there but whatever. Amazon mythology isn't Greek mythology.

mmm, naked singularities

>when FASHION IN ACTION comes out remastered we should read it

On that note, since you're a backer to that, you probably got emailed an e-version of Brok Windsor, you could potentially run that weirdness too, if'n the thread is up for black and white comics.

I genuinely thought the rabid Ivy fan stuff was an Injustice meme until I saw this person.

This is almost an anime. And that's a butt in the 5th panel.

OH FUCK YES IT'S BEATDOWN TIME

also time for /d/

>"Psylocke is bi now!

pretty mad everyone but Storm, Kitty and Rachel are getting to be gay on the X-Men

Those powers are very tenuously related to their names.

Yeah, that's even lewder than the Weird Sisters grinding against everyone constantly in the previous few issues.

>Studio Gainax or whatever they are now animates Gru Quasar

I'm still heartbroken we'll never get Scanty and Kneesocks with Brief

has anyone cruched the numbers on how many omnibuses/thick trades it'd take? They'd need all his pre-Great Darkness stuff and all of volume 3.

>it would be possible to have Renee Montoya *and* Maggie Sawyer show up in a book,

I don't want that. I want Maggie Sawyer in Metropolis, where she belongs, as a Superman character.

>taking this long to realize you can give yourself hands

Why is he so perfect?

uhoh, going for the feet

that's fair, I just thought about that because I saw some fandom diversity olympics comparing them

Okay, no. She is totally punching her directly in the tit.

> Rachel's last romantic partner was Sublime the sentient bacteria
Marvel why?

/fa/ vs a Hobo.
Someone give Quasar a Hand vs. Inhuman Deviant.

>TRANSFORMERS VS G.I. JOE: THE QUINTESSENTIAL COLLECTION
>Earth makes contact with an alien race–and G.I. JOE is on the front lines! But, when the
Transformers arrive–well, let’s just say you’ve never seen Transformers vs G.I. JOE like
this! This oversized deluxe hardcover collects all 13 issues, including commentary and extras
by creators Tom Scioli and John Barber!

Because Marvel doesn't care about Rachel ever since Cable became the new "Summers kid from the future"

>I'm not up at all on the current literature but there's so much more material about male homosexuality in classical Greek (by which we primarily mean Athenian) culture than female

Men were human beings in classical Greece, women weren't.

I would care if I cared even a little bit about Rachel, I'm sure.

I imagine Storm's sexuality is Grace Jones and Kitty and Magik had a really irritating chaste class S relationship in their teens that made even Xavier cringe.

that is some crazy shit

WHERE IS YOUR HAND MOONDRAGON

>ever since Cable became the new "Summers kid from the future"
More like ever since Jean Grey took back the role of team redhead psychic

Heh, yeah. But you can learn some things about exceptional women and the like via law cases, among other things

Moondragon is 100% for sexual

I saw someone lamenting that Phyla was still dead, but she's too tied to all the old CM stuff they want gone, I suspect

Ah, Chuck Goodrich, the best and the worst character in Dr. McNinja.

Rachel is the version of Jean that doesn't suck

Welp time to sell my trades and wait

Jean doesn't suck if she's not a teenager and you let her be a bitch IMO.

NOT THE WINDOW!!!!

>I saw someone lamenting that Phyla was still dead, but she's too tied to all the old CM stuff they want gone, I suspect

Huh, I wonder if that's why Teddy has always been relegated to Wiccan's +1. If they played him up more, people would realize that he'd make a better Captain Marvel than Carol, and would even be better for progressive points since he's gay.

i've only ever liked her in Hopeless' Season 1 GN. maybe once I read more X-Factor from X-user

We can always hope she comes back.

>Storm and Kitty aren't bi

user, please.

If only he would ditch Wiccan and get a better boyfriend.

We can hope, but has any of the Cosmic used Moondragon either? I admit I didn't read the recent GoI book, but Cosmic feels so small and prosaic from where it had been.

>matching vibration rates
sounds pretty kinky

I would like to vote for this option too

she wouldn't suck if they'd just acknowledge that she's a bad person

Power levels for the gauntlet are really being undersold here. In the Gauntlet series Thanos traps like...all of the universal aspects.
I guess this is like right after he first put it on?

How many cosmic books are there now besides Ultimates, who are currently in the middle of fixing Bendis's shit?

Pretty sure user was lamenting that those three are the gayest of all of Claremont's women and yet ever since he left no other writers seem to want to touch that. Hell Kitty/Rachel was Claremont's endgame for both of them romantically

Also Storm totally had sex with that female ninja from the Wolverine mini off page while she was in Japan for Logan's wedding

Getting a good handhold wherever she can. It's hard to see.

Nova kinda, GOTG until recently, i feel like there's a 3rd

Damn, look at this Hyperion

I've never been that fond of Jean Grey but at least she was a grown woman who'd had a life and wasn't a total karma houdini

You know, I always forget to think of Ults as Cosmic, but it is and it carries the torch. I've been thinking more of GotG and its subsidiaries/inevitably failed spinoffs.

You know how Iceman didn't want to come out of the closet because he didn't want to be a mutant AND gay? Well, Storm's got two more minorities in there.

thank you Friedrich

This here isn't exactly GotG cosmic, right? I think Ultimates is closer to this albeit with a lot less of a sense of humor.

Has Teddy put in ANY time with Rick Jones, ever?

Because there's a character interaction that could have some legs.

Hype is real scary when he's mad.

Especially if it's a good Hype and it's a righteous mad.

Ultimates is whatever level is above cosmic desu

OP, every time Bendis acknowledges the book before he wrote it, it's to shit on it.
Remember Original Sin?
Remember the Secret Wars tie-in, which started with killing off Nova, Moondragon, and Mantis?

Moonstone immediately picking up that it was a bad Hyperion was so good

>Cosmic feels so small and prosaic from where it had been.

Bendis writing something makes it feel valueless and empty?
Shit, that's been true at least since he took over Avengers.

>Remember the Secret Wars tie-in
not even with a rented dick

Hard to blame him. He's been forced to stay on this Earth because of bullshit, and now this uppity little shit has the gall to try and help some other asshole destroy his new temporary home? Fuck that shit.

Drax? Rocketogroot?

We are beyond anime. We are 100% total metal.

>Damn, look at this Hyperion
He IS Mighty.

Also, Spectrum is no longer grey-scale.

i think i grouped all the individual guardians books into a 2nd cosmic book

we are surely, no doubt about it, OVER 9000

This is the surprise dance-off stage in the theoretical Quasar videogame.

King Hyperion was as scary a villain as you're liable to ever get.

>The Guardians... are stuck on earth!

And now time for babes

The level above Cosmic is GOOD Cosmic.

Ewing Thanos legitimately terrifies me

Y'know, I always bitch about these ultra powerful cosmic entities being giant dudes, so it's kinda refreshing to that at least one is a giant chick.

Seriously though, dem lips.

I sometimes wonder what Bendis thinks of Ewing.

I kinda want to see an Infinity cosplay.

>Were we in the physical universe, they would be hurling galaxies at one another!
And I was just thinking that this was Gurren Lagann tier level.

(this is an oversized issue)

Infinity doesn't come up often sadly. As I understand it, she's the "time" to Eternity's "space"

Love, and Death are also chicks.

I know, right?

it's awesome

Didn't she hook up with a DC personification in Avengers/JLA

We are now at M-M-MAXIMUM ANIME!

>Were we in the physical universe, we would be hurling galaxies at each other.
And I was JUST about to make a Gurren Lagann joke too.

>mfw this page reminds me still no HERO DENIED

I am sure the galaxy is glad to be rid of them too.

RAW, RAW, FIGHT THE POWAH, OP. Believe in the Wendell that believes in you.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE

That was Eternity, although they aren't as seperate as you'd think. Hell, the fact that they're linked was a plot point in Infinity War.

BTFO
T
F
O

Wowza. That's a low cut top, Sersi.

Also, Heather off to find your apparent one time Husbando.

>Sersi

talk about a forgotten avenger

smug husbando

Gronk?!

Waid has the power levels to use her if he wanted to

I want the OG Thunderbolts to go Cosmic for an arc, more like their crazy Kosmos adventures

leave Bucky at home, too

>leave Bucky at home, too
Nah they can bring him with them.

And forget to bring him back home

>leave Bucky at home, too
but he had space adventures too, he'd be in his element! :^)

i'm so happy Herc's an Avenger again.

i want a solid answer on that Kooky Quartet book, like what the eff is it. mini, ongoing, other??

Wendell knows when shit's above even his paygrade

Maybe we'll have to SoP that Kot run, lol

Cosmic without the metaphysics is just space opera/adventure comics with some backdrops

Oblivion is kind of fucking dumb, huh?

But Bucky is the Man on the Wall TM now isn't he

it's not that bad!

amazing art.

that was Marco Rudy, right? all painted?

Quasar needs hands

Yes, kinda.

But look at it this way- Death is sexually attracted to Deadpool. And pre-Ryan Reynolds Deadpool at that.

God, Man on the Wall is such a fucking dumb idea. Like, reconcile that with Maximum Security for me.

I like how he just lays down and kinda slips into his own corpse.

COMIC BOOKS.

It's no dumber than SWORD existing despite the constant invasions.

ALL BACK TOGETHER

HI, LADIES

I am 95% sure Aaron never read MS, user

AND NOW BEST COSTUME!

I firmly in the camp of Whedon's X-Men run being one of the dumbest things that has ever been done with the characters.

Fucking Breakworld.

Oh yeah baby! Best costume has arrived

Wendell has great taste in costume design.

It's some good shit

>the guy you've been trying to bang is more into his best friend

Now that's what I call Bishie.

The flowing blond hair. The sparkles. The soft kissable lips.

He's SO PRETTY.

>THUK
>THUK
.... Ew.

>even when you're showing off all that cleavage, he still goes for his bro

>the guy you've been trying to bang is more into his best friend

Clearly, she's still wearing too much clothes.

It's a good sound for hands going back on your arms imo

Clearly she needs to wear a tux

But what if he could could UN-THUK and start doing some creepy ass ROCKETO PAUNCH stuff?

THE END

thanks for reading, owls

Tomorrow we Infinity Gauntlet tie-in? Shit, how long is IG? Should we just read it?

and i think Del Mundo did some fill ins

Infinity Gauntlet is 6 issues.

This arc was amazing. Thanks once again OP for great comics that I might never have found myself.

Thanks for posting as always, Storyteller.

How does this keep happening? We come across so many good series that nobody has ever read or heard of. Either justice doesn't exist, or there's some serious bullshit going on to make all these quality titles fall into obscurity.

Okay, who wants to read Infinity Gauntlet

This is pretty well known I imagine, just not current.

It's 6 issues but the trade is pretty thick so they're probably oversized. It's one of those things I never got around to reading though despite owning it. Whatever works for you I guess.

Thanks as always OP

I'm biased as a massive Starlin-fag, but the fact that Adam Warlock is alive again comes up.

I wouldn't mind, this is all new to me.

I've never read it so why the fuck not, although it'll be a leisurely amble given the timer

also we're off Thursday/Friday

The shot of Thanos in swimsuits that you've all wanted to see.

I miss when comics would be wacky like this.

i don't know what's better on this. Adam's giant codpiece or Thanos skull boxers.

I'm so mad that Wada/Anka didn't get to do another one, even though they're too dull to make them crazy

Remember, Adam Warlock was designed by scientists to be the perfect human.
That may not be a codpiece.

But the answer is Thanos's goofy purple shoes and socks

>Marvel is so scared of beefcake they shot down a swimsuit issue and cancelled their Men of Marvel covers

Do you just want a pass, OP?

fun

>covered up Tony's nipples on his repurposed cover

truly what are they afraid of?

It's the fact that's just Moondragon's regular outfit.

One of the best Events ever, for Marvel OR DC.

I might be biased, having been a pre-teen when it came out, though.

You never notice how little her outfit covers until they remove her massive fucking cape.

all nipples are equally scary at marvel now

>diaper

Stop this meme.

I think it's safe to say this was a really terrible dinner party.

Wow, Mephisto's a little bitch here.

Oh my.

He is Thanos's shoulder devil through that entire arc.

But he's solicited as the interior artist of #2. He maybe finished #1 in 2-3 weeks, based on his twitter feed.

In bodypaint only?

A approve.

I wanna see a cross-over with Moondragon and Vampirella, Mistresses of Scanties.