Think we'll ever see the original cut of this?

Think we'll ever see the original cut of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81uIhu8qrrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Whick is better/worse; FF or the Nutshack?

>original cut

What!?

I managed to watch Foodfight. I couldn't even finish the intro of the Nutshack

Apparently the original copy of the film was stolen in an act of "industrial espionage.".

Go ahead and look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=81uIhu8qrrs

Foodfight is incomprehensibly awful in every facet, and it totally turns around and makes it entertaining
Nutshack is just tasteless awful shit made by amateurs with no standards, there's no mystery to it. It's awfulness is quite comprehensible, and therefore there isn't anything redeeming about it

yeah nutshack was just made by a couple of guys smoking weed and telling each other retarded jokes

from what i've seen the nutshack actually looked like it was fun to make

I've seen Foodfight about 10 times and it works as background noise. Nutshack on the other hand is unbearable to even listen to.

This honestly looks like it still would have been shit for the time it was intended to come out. Maybe acceptable if it were cutscenes for a PS1 game, but not a theatrical film.

Why aren't the lost media guys looking for it?

Maybe they already have it but they enjoy fucking with people?

No, barring the intervention of a time traveler. And even then, I'm pretty sure time travelers would have far more important things to save first, like the contents of the Library of Alexandria or the Nixon Tapes.

Foodfight would've been better as a Street Fighter Clone game.

Hey in the area of the lost ones, does anyone know Rock Odyssey from Hanna-Barbera?

>expect another fucking made-for-tv flintstones movie
>instead get rock and rule's humanoid cousin
Wow, what?
Too bad all I saw were a few screencaps.

Assuming it wasn't sabotage whoever took it probably threw it out after they realized they'd stolen garbage.

Fuck off Jontron/NC faggot

Newfriend detected. FF threads existed before e-celebs made videos about it.

>tfw you've seen Foodfight more times than you've seen Shrek

It's obviously worlds better than what we ultimately got, but that's saying so little that frankly I think with this level of art it would merely have been forgettably mediocre rather than the hilarious trainwreck that we ultimately got.

Possibly

I didn't know about it before, but I'm interested now. Very interested.