Why does this show have so many "them greedy jews" jokes...

Why does this show have so many "them greedy jews" jokes? Are they making fun of the absurdity of Jewish stereotypes or are they just playing them straight?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4WO7g2VOac

Because Jews are close enough to whites that nobody gets outraged.

lazy writing.

You mean like every other religion?

hollywood is run by the jews so they can get away with it

yeah, that sounds pretty-
waaaaait a minute, you're not THAT guy, are you?

what
the
fuck

oh shit
its the pollution fetish guy from the Lorax thread

It's that guy again, the village idiot.

Your foolish Wonder Elite shall not win this day user! No amount of pollution and money can destroy the environment, it will merely adapt to your fetish and learn to defeat it.
Now begone!

>Why does this show have so many "them greedy jews" jokes?
Short answer: it's fucking Family Guy.

Long answer: because the ability to tell jokes without using the same punchline a billion times would require some amount of a creative sense of humor. This is fucking Family Guy we're talking about.

Most of the show's writers are Jewish. They like Jew jokes because it's a way they can be edgy without being called racist. I say this from experience.

They are willing to make a joke of their global dominance of the banks and media because it makes people disregard it as a racist joke

jews and black people have the same rules: you can rip into them all you like if you're close enough, but calling them out on their shit out of context is just a convenient reason to abuse the current hate speech laws

euros and 1900s American immigrants follow euro rules which is basically just nonstop banter and ripping into each other as much as possible

oh and burgers with deep roots from revolutionary times/too inbred to know what the fuck they are are the only ones who get butthurt over "white people food" memes and post trump

I thought they just posted racist jokes and then got called racist.

t. triggered numale yurokebab

But Boco isn't here.

No it's true you english and french rejects

I think Family Guy can be funny.

>Why does this show have so many "them greedy jews" jokes?

Yeah...jokes