You know, has anybody else felt like a lot of cartoons lately are starting to feel like pseudo-harem anime?

You know, has anybody else felt like a lot of cartoons lately are starting to feel like pseudo-harem anime?

Like there's a guy, sometimes not the main character even, and there's like three or four girls into him simultaneously? I feel like it's in a lot more cartoons these days

Like what? I can't think of any.

well just off the top steven universe and the loude house

Star vs., Korra, Gravity Falls in one or two episodes, definitely Adventure Time

>definitely Adventure Time

Adventure Time is like a reverse harem anime. Every girl gets as far as way from Finn as possible.

Steven Universe is not a Harem Anime. He has exactly one love interest, and her name is Connie.

>loud house
>harem

This is why you can't have a general

yer a weeb faggot, all the creators are weeb faggots

Right but not initially or anything

Heck Finn used to make Princess' panties wet just by looking at them

>Steven Universe
>Loud House

So you never watched either show, alright.

JMoyns couldn't allow that because it made him feel bad about his own experineces and now that's why instead of making princesses sploosh, they dry up and become more barren than Fury Road (just like real girls did when they say JMoyns)

Pffft SU and Loud House.

Steven has Connie, no other girls has shown interest in him. Adult aliens who need friendship doesn't count. Lapis does not want to fuck Steven.

Loud House, Ronnie and likes Lincoln. None of the other girls do, his sisters don't count, if you think they count you watch too much anime. Also the epsiode where he's dating 4 girls at the ball, his sisters set him up with them and they end up hanging out with other guys they mesh with a lot more than Lincoln.

>Grand total of girls interested in Protagonist.
I have a girlfriend tier
SU: 1
LH: 1
Gumball: 1 (also Darwin and Carrie) 1
Regular show: 2 (one at a time more or less.) (plus Ridgy and his Beaver chick, Muscle man and his Muscle girl.)

>Romance issues tier
SVTFOE: star=2 (tom/starfangirl) marco=1/3
LOK: Korra=3 Asmi=2 Makko=2 Bolin=1

>Mack daddy never get laid tier:
AT: A lot, Finn's the only hot guy in Ooo and he's also a hero who saves chicks all the time.
GF: 5/6 (from that one episode where Dipper gets a lot of girl's numbers and when past version Wendy says he's cute.)

That is an adorable picture of a true American.

>posting a terrible photo of me
Atleast get a better angle of me

Additionally.
>I have a girlfriend tier
P&F: 1

>Wander over Yonder
Hater likes Dominator. She doesn't like him at all.

I'm thinking hard OP and I'm not seeing it.

Kind of, except the girls are always the main characters and the male is the periphery cuck

Feel like it's just because the protagonist is usually a guy and at some point down the line they end up wanting to explore him getting relationships so they do that with multiple characters.

Rarely do you have a situation like in Gumball where the guy has a girl he's after, gets the girl, then actually KEEPS the girl.

>this is what Conniefags actually believe
Sad.

do you not have any female relatives

OP is just a faggot trying to subtly call for a /ss/ thread, but he went so retarded he fucked it up since everyone is going to talk about his retardation instead

>OP is just a faggot trying to subtly call for a /ss/ thread
What? I was making an actual observation. How do you even get "I want an /ss/ thread" from that?

You do know what /ss/ is right?