>All the MCU characters are greyed out at the top

>>All the MCU characters are greyed out at the top

Marvel is shrinking.

>No Ghost Rider
AOS confirmed not canon.

What does this prove exactly?

Is Inhumans still happening?

Even Marvel recognizes that Venom and Agent Venom are too completely different characters here. So why does everyone bitch fit over Brock vs Thompson?

>marvel is shrinking
That's not what that means. Maybe if the all the characters currently ineligible for the MCU by way of movie rights shit were grayed out you could start to make a point, like the X-Men or Fantastic Four.

Not really, they're just advertising MCU characters front and center because these posters are marketed at casuals.

Because only one or the other can have the symbiote at a given time and a bunch of people want character regression on Brock's party for whatever reason.

Why are the Celestials grayed out?

They were shown in Guardians of the Galaxy I think

One was shown in GOTG, so might as well.

knowhere is built on a dead one, confirming the rest of them

>Ego the Living Planet

What?

When was White Tiger or Madame Mask in the MCU?
But that's not Robbie.

GOTG 2.

BRAVO JOE

Wow, Marvel is finished. Good thing we have Rebirth to lift our spirits and making comics great again.

Jessica Jones namedrops Angela Del Toro in a throwaway line and Whitney Frost was the villain of Agent Carter S2.

The picture on the right isn't supposed to represent Marvel as a whole though, hell, that's not even the full picture.

The full picture doesn't make it any better.

Peter Quill's dad, played by Kurt Russell.

He's actually Starlord's father in the MCU

That really depends on what you're/the guy I'm replying to is trying to imply with that pic, because I for one welcome D-Listers getting 5 seconds to shine before going back into whatever hole they crawled out of. I'm fucking pissed about what happened to Prowler though.

They aren't giving d-listers a time to shine. They're replacing all of their classic characters who made their company popular in the first place with disingenuous diversity crap.

There's literally nothing wrong with clones.

So you haven't seen the other half of the picture and are just talking out of your ass.

>replacing
Literally who is going to be replaced besides Iron Man(Who's being replaced by Doom who is probably "white" by current Marvel standards)? Real Spider-Man has 3 books, real Captain America has his own book, real Thor is getting his own book, Richard Nova is coming back, and Carol got promoted.

Prowler got replaced by a clone of Prowler. Dr. Strange got replaced by a younger, hipper Dr. Strange.

>and Carol got promoted.
I wish she'd get permanently killed off like Mar-vell.

Yeah, Feige confirmed a month or two ago that it was still on for phase 4, it got pushed back because phase 3 had too much shit going on.

>bunch of X-Men about to be killed off, severely crippled because no movie rights
>no more Fantastic Four books
>Thor is still a woman
>Hulk is a chink
>Captain America is a nigger
>Steve Rogers is a Nazi
>Iron Man is about to be a Bendis OC
>Carol is still being pushed down everyone's throats and making her more unlikable with each new issue of whatever comic she's taking over because of her terrible event
>inb4 le Cred Forums boogeyman

The state of Marvel comics is basically a parody of itself.

Here we go with the Cred Forumstards who dont read comics....

Look found another Cred Forumsack not reading comics. Why do they lurk here so much.

Right on cue. If you can't form an actual rebuttal just don't bother posting.

I do read comics, just not the total shit that Marvel is currently putting out. Once Vision is over there's nothing worth reading from them for the foreseeable future.

>"chink"
>"nigger"
>refers to Whor as Thor but a woman
>pretending not Cred Forums

I'm actually more disgusted you called her Thor and she's the worst character out of all that. At least Carol is shitting on herself. Get your bigotry prioritized.

But you're mostly right.

>>Thor is still a woman
Real Thor is coming back
>>Steve Rogers is a Nazi
A Nazi with a 6(?) year-olds understanding of Nazis. And it won't last forever, why bitch about it like it will?
>>Iron Man is about to be a Bendis OC
Bendis created Doctor Doom?

>Ultimates
>New Avengers
>Spider-Man/Deadpool
>not worth reading
You have extremely shit taste.

She is Thor though, Thor is just a title remember :)

I can't believe this place actually thinks Ultimates is good. Even Rocafort is fucking phoning it in. His Superman variant covers are better than what he's been doing on that book.

Also
>only 3 out of 80 books are worth reading
Thanks for supporting my argument that their output is rancid shit right now.

If you called me a nigger and then called her Thor, I'd be more offended by the latter.

Good day, sir.

>I can't believe this place actually thinks Ultimates is good
Because you have shit taste.
>Thanks for supporting my argument that their output is rancid shit right now.
I wasn't trying to say that most of their books are good, dumb ass, just that you have shit taste for thinking those books that are legitimately good aren't worth reading.

>tfw devil dinosaur probably won't be in mcu any time soon
>if he does show up, they'll throw moonboy under the bus and push moongirl instead
It hurts, man.

I've learned not to engage you Cred Forumstards

Holy shit this place think than only saying nigger means that I am from Cred Forums.

I also would like a different group of x-men having an ongoing, like the new x-men kids or Gambit x-factor.

Stop replying to obvious bait, you pitiful newfag.

I dont even know what is bait anymore then

>2016
>marvel pushing the x-men

I don't visit Cred Forums ever though.

I have literally never been to Cred Forums.

>spider-man story
>nothing wrong with clones
You wanna say that again?

man, how do they not have Fantastic Four back yet?

How do you know it's disingenuous?

Because they constantly publicize their 'diversity' to get pats on the back from the media and SJW's.

I'm not sure who's baiting and who's not any more.

lots of people are braggarts, that doesn't mean it's the only reason they do shit

Fuck that shit. Can we have this Fantastic Four? (I'm asking Universal and Fox this question, too)