Permadeath for one of the main characters. Who do you want it to be? Don't forget to explain your answer!

Permadeath for one of the main characters. Who do you want it to be? Don't forget to explain your answer!
strawpoll.me/11360464

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be really surprised if I come back and Connie doesn't have +60%

I thought you all were forced to /trash/ until the new episodes start

Jasper, so she can be with her diamond.

Either ruby or sapphire because I love tragedy.

By killing Garnet do you mean Ruby and Sapphire can't fuse anymore?
New shit came out today nigga

Greg.

Steven needs a tragic event to cause him to mature. Greg has least amount to contribute to the story, alive.

Connie is literally just a default fantasy character. She has no personality.
Greg is more interesting.

Greg would be most appropriate for the structure of the story, but I still like him best.
Connie's too underdeveloped to just kill off.

greg, because he's the only person that could feasibly be removed from the show.

Lapis.Do it.She is perfectly set up for it. Her character is pure suffering, giving her a honorable death would be the best way to end her. Have her resolve all her conflicts and die a heroic death saving steven and the other gems.You wouldnt be killing one of the main four and would fit with the theme of the show.Millions would cry and consider that episode the best in the series. There is nothing stopping them from doing it other than if they really dont want to.
Also jasper if you want.Would be fitting too.

Steven. He is, without a doubt, the worst and most annoying character in the show.

We'd need closure on several Lapis relationships and fuzzy bits of history.

I voted Connie Just because she's the one I care about the least.

Other than that, how are you enjoying the first half of season one?

Greg.
It would be devastating.

>nobody wants amethyst to die
That's strange.

Living is enough of a punishment for her.

Just finished season one, actually. I stand by my statement.

And for us. New pissy teenager Amethyst is pretty bad.

I hated him in the beginning too, but the kid does both grow up and grow on you.
He never completely stops being a little faggot, you may start to feel that he's YOUR little faggot.

Garnet. Ruby preferred as the target. Sapphire becomes damaged by feedback from experiencing Ruby's shattering.

Because it would pointlessly shake up the whole dynamic of the show and take away future vision as a plot device.

couldn't have put it better myself
Believe in Steven

Lapis. She's lame.

>theme song changes to
>That's why the people of this world
>rely on
>Garnest, Amethyst, and Pearl
>and Lion!

>all these votes for Connie

what is wrong with you people

Why not just kill the other one if you want future vision gone?

Greg by sacrificing himself to defeat yellow diamond by driving his van into her from a cliff.

Yeah that would be savage. I could imagine something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs

Uhh... Sapphire is the one who sees the future

I want Rose to die... oh hey I did it.

Fuck you but also having Bismuth reform and shatter her with the Breaking Point would be pretty cool.

This but for everyone maturing, and garnet dying instead.
I'm a sucker for heroic sacrifices, sue me.

>not voting for Connie

Connie is essential for Stevonnie.

>Steven needs a tragic event to cause him to mature
>thinking Steven will mature

in all likelihood he'll just cry for a few episodes and then everyone will have to pull him out of it and it'll be business as usual.

Stevonnie is just another cheap excuse for Steven not to mature and do shit on his own, and instaed keep relying on Connie even though he's the one with super powers and she's just some 12 year old bookworm. steven will likely continue to be weak and unhelpful until the show is canceled.

Peridot being killed by a Homeworld gem would give Steven some serious reality checks and character development.

Stevonnie is just a metaphor for puberty

Lapis is too obvious.

Kill Lapis she is a pointless character that fills the same role as Peridot LE AYYLMAO LEARNS TO HUMANS AND SHIT.

Also kill Peridot for drama value.

Turn the two of them into a permanent fusion like Garnet.

What the outrage in the fantasy unfold. Savor it.

All. Why? Show needs to die.

>Fusing Lapis with Perishit
I hope your baby is born with brain cancer.

Edgy opinion m8.

Good thing you were here to take the bait.

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!
K.

Wasn't my post. Man, you suck at this.

just fucking off lapis, she's so annoying. You've already killed off Jasper, off the annoying one too.

>not JoJo flying the plane into the volcano

>The first three people I thought of are the top three

We ARE a hive mind.

Connie or Greg dying would show just how serious the things gotten and Lapis dying would write her out of the show and also give Steven some incentive to fight.

Amethyst. no second thoughts.