Superman's villains are science themed

>Superman's villains are science themed
>Spider-Man's villains are animal themed
>Batman's villains are psychology themed
>X-Men's villains are racism themed
>Flash's villains are ???

>>Spider-Man's villains are animal themed
Oh yeah, everyone's heard of that sand animal! And the illusion animal! And that shocker thing too!

SILLY THEMED

Flash theme
d
Duh

theres a bit of an element motiff,

weather
fire
cold

Its a stretch but so are all the ones you just listed

You're a fucking idiot

Speed Force themed

Is Darkseid a chemical?

>Darkseid
>Superman villain
Found the casual.

darkseid is math

Silver Age themed

>>X-Men's villains are racism themed

Apocalypse is a we wuz kangz.

As Rhino said at the end of the PS1 Spidey game, "So, wait: I'm a rhino, you're a scorpion, and he's an octopus. What's a Mysterio?"

I, too, fail to see how a bunch of Alien-knockoffs fit the "racism" pattern. Same goes for Mojo and Deathbird.

In fairness, Darkseid's kind of drifted into that position ever since Kirby's Fourth World books got prematurely cancelled, although I'd still argue that Darkseid's more an enemy of the DC universe in general.

Scientific forces and laws, with recurring elements of family and legacy that mirror the Flashes themselves.

Also a man who can boomerang anything.

>As Rhino said at the end of the PS1 Spidey game, "So, wait: I'm a rhino, you're a scorpion, and he's an octopus. What's a Mysterio?"

>darkseid is

Flash is tech based, at least before Nu52.

Mostly ether Tech based or evil speedsters.

And guy who can Boomerang real good of course.

Don't forget Doctor Alchemy.

Don't forget the evil psychic Gorilla.

You're taking it too literally. OP is right in that, in general, a hero's villains tend to fall into certain patterns.

This is because the villains tend to reflect the heroes. Spider-man is a creature-themed hero and so fights a lot of creature-themed villains. The X-Men (by the Claremont years, at least) are steeped in questions about tolerance and identity, and so they fight a lot of villains who are plays on that. Batman's most enduring and popular villains are ones that are a dark reflection of his own mission and obsession in some way.

Not literally every single villain will fit these patterns, but most tend to.

The OP is pretty clearly just talking about the villains who actually matter. There will never be a movie about space roaches, the Mojoverse, or the bird-people-who-aren't-actually-birds-anymore.

It's meant to be physics tricks.

Absolute zero, boomerang flight, spinning top, reflection. Also they tend to be speedster counters, Turtleman and Captain Cold prevent him from moving or slow him down, Mirror Master can go places Flash can't really follow, Weather Wizard and Golden Glider control the terrain he's on.

Spider-Man's animal themed rogues is a canon statement made in the comics

I remember Flash's Rogues were described as all being "gimmick" villains, all based around a single trait (heat, ice, colors, music, weather...boomerangs...), to reflect how Flash had one power and simply used it to its maximum potential as opposed to how most heroes had an entire suite of abilities (glight, super-strength, invulnerability, wall-crawling, precognition, etc.).

Bingo

Don't forget poison is an animal.

>In fairness, Darkseid's kind of drifted into that position ever since Kirby's Fourth World books got prematurely cancelled
He wasn't a Superman villain until the reboot.

Flash is silver age-themed and so are his villains

deez niggas get it
>Spider-Man's villains are animal themed
Spidey is also weird science

>X-Men's villains are racism themed
Other than the whole "MUTANTS/HUMANS ARE EVIL LET'S ROUND THEM UP INTO DEATH CAMPS AND STUFF THEM IN THE OVENS" theme that goes on in the series I don't think you could really use racists as a blanket term for X-Men villains

>Captain Boomerang
>Captain Cold(wearing snowblinders anywhere but a tundra)
>Mega Gorilla
>Evil Flash 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.
Flash's villains are... retarded

Circus themed

>Flash's villains are ???

Losers

>although I'd still argue that Darkseid's more an enemy of the DC universe in general

While I agree you can clearly see that Darkseid doesn't give a fuck about the rest of the heroes, they're just bugs to him but he has a personal beef with Superman

Which reboot? I hope you don't mean New 52 because he hasn't had anything to do with Superman personally. Just the league as a whole. He was more of a Superman villain before New 52. Even when he was attacking reality itself in Final Crisis he still wanted to rub it in Supermans face

Political theme is a better way of putting it. They have the racism covered with the government but Magneto's crew are more like fanatics, racially motivated or otherwise.

I've always viewed it as the fact that Superman is /kind of/ immortal so he's always going to be trying to thwart Darkseid, while the Age of Heroes as it were will one day pass and then Darkseid can extract the Anti-life equation from mankind.

It is generally superman who delivers the final punch against him.
He might be a villan for everybody but if you were picking one hero to say is his main it would be supes.

>it's actually a Daxomite named Walter who lives around the most lead free yellow sun in the galaxy. They just don't write about him.

Flash's villains are the ones that are science-themed.

Not sure why you think Supes has the science villains. Supes has mirror/reverse villains of himself, either brain or brawn, the brainy villains are obviously science-oriented but its not the specific focus.

Flash's villains are like science fair projects run amok.

I'd have to say gimmick-based
At least in the beginning, the idea of a superhero whose only ability is running really would have been novel but would have also made the character a one-trick-pony, therefore his villains reflect that.
Like theres the guy who has a cold gun, a guy who throws boomerangs, a gorilla, a guy who does holograms, etc.

Everywhere at once themed

Don't forget cucks.

except for his numerous mirror villains...

Flash's villains are organized crime themed.

Now have luck figuring out Daredevil's rogue gallery.
>Elektra is a ninja girl he fucked
>Typhoid Mary is a mutant girl he fucked
>Echo is native-american girl he fucked

If the Rogues have a theme, it's using fantastic one-of-a-kind inventions (Captain Cold's gun, Heat Wave's flame pistol, Weather Wizard's wand, Top's suit) that only they have access to. So I guess they're technology themed. But like every other good villain group, there are plenty who don't fit the motif (Gorilla Grodd, all the Reverse Flashes, and so forth.)

>Daredevil fucked kingpin according to your head canon's logic

Flash villains are elemental or science-themed, yeah. Johns called the Rogues "scientific super-thugs", which is not inaccurate. So many of their gimmicks are based around different principles of science. But the elemental aspect has been played up too.

The Top's spinning doesn't come from his suit. He does however have a huge arsenal of weaponized tops and other devices that he built himself.

again Re
Tar
Ded

The Rogues are quirky and fun as fuck.

Shocker is clearly a Pikachu

Silver Age, user.

>sound based powers
>Pikachu
u wot m8

No, you're thinking of Electro. Shocker is a Loudred.

pretty sure are something that relates to forces that affect the speed of an object or light

> all of these idiots

Flash villains are science themed and full on text-book science, not sci-fi.

All Rogues were created to teach kids chemistry, physics, biology etc.

>Implying you wouldn't spoon him afterwards