The rest of Steve Orlando's JLA cast will be announced tomorrow

The rest of Steve Orlando's JLA cast will be announced tomorrow.

Midnighter and Apollo are the headlining characters. Harley Quinn will be the second member to spin out of Justice League vs Suicide Squad onto the team. Batman will have an ancillary role for the team, acting in an Amanda Waller-esque role to keep them all in check.

Should be hitting all the standard comics news cycles early tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/30321-jim-lee-promises-wildstorm-announcement-that-will-blow-away-readers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 gay characters on the team

>Midnighter and Apollo are the headlining characters.
Neat
>Harley Quinn will be the second member to spin out of Justice League vs Suicide Squad onto the team. Batman will have an ancillary role for the team,
That would be fucking atrocious, I don't like your made up rumor anymore OP

>That would be fucking atrocious

Surely you must have seen this coming? You really thought they would stop with Killer Frost?

Your got a source for that?

>Harley Quinn

J'onn Jones. Bank on it.

Not him, but I thought so. Harley as a member of the League doesn't make sense. Even if she rose to stardom recently.

>Apollo and The Ray on the same team
Yeah I doubt it

J'onn J'onzz

Add martian manhunter and vibe and green arrow so it can be cw supporting characters book

No fucking way Apollo and Midnighter are going to be members of a Justice League. No fucking way.

Yeah really feels like the book wants to promote those characters. Ray is the only outlier

Ray is getting a cw animated thing like vixen

They need Harley in it to sell the book. I mean does anyone expect a book with just C-listers to last for more than a handful,of issues anymore? Plus they get to push Harley on a JL team.

>I don't get it, Alfred. She's in the JLA, she's in the Suicide Squad, she's off doing roller derby. It's almost as if... No, it couldn't be! But it is... The Batcave's calculations were off. There aren't only three Jokers. There are also three Harleys.

I never thought back when I was reading the Authority that I'd see the day that Apollo and Midnighter might end up joining the Justice League.

League's become the book DC doesn't give a fuck about, I guess? Membership wise at least whoever they want to push gets on there.

Wait, what the fuck? Why is Harley Queen on the Justice League?

She's not.

Its been like that for ages. As good as JLI is, it's a random thrown together team. Morrison and Johns were the only ones making it like a secret club.

Don't think I could take it

OP is memeing. WS Rebirth has been announced and no way Authority isn't the book that gets announced. It's their most successful property.

>Apollo
>Midnighter
>Killer Frost
>the Ray
>Vixen

This is shaping up to be a very interesting roster, if true.

You're a Goddamn liar and anybody who falls for this bait is retarded.

Not true at all in the slightest. I bet you think Captain Cold was actually a member of the Justice League too.

So DC finally owned up to the fact that Bruce is a power bottom at heart?

No thanks

you mean shit?

>3 Harleys

Hmm..I guess the more the merrier

>acting in an Amanda Waller-esque
Isn't the amanda waller of post flashpoint jla amanda waller.

Justice league dark had 3 bisexuals.

Bullshit, stop believing this guy Cred Forums

And where is it now?

Didn't they make Apollo an abusive asshole though? Why would they put these guys back together again?

>WS Rebirth has been announced
WAIT what, I haven't been on Cred Forums for about half a year, is this legit?
Are we gonna get Authority in its own universe again?

That was two or three reboots back I think?

Resting after a decently long run in preperation for a live action and animated film and its inevitable spiritual sucesser.

Don't even joke like that OP.

newsarama.com/30321-jim-lee-promises-wildstorm-announcement-that-will-blow-away-readers.html
I don't think we'll get Authority in their own universe because of how well Middy is doing in main universe. They would be stupid to isolate their best gay couple in a containment universe.

that's a pity then, I feel like they need their own universe to do what they want in to really work like they used to

Isnt there are bunch of Harley corpse in joker dungeon

No that was retarded and we would all be better off pretending it never happened.

I could see them doing crossovers like they used to do between the jla and jsa earths.

I never thought Deadpool would be put in a avengers team but he is

That was stupid.
Snyder and who ever else allowed that was stupid.

I'm assuming Joker did that to make her feel as if she wasn't unique. Got a bunch of her costumes and put them on random skeletons.

I want to know why people bitch about joker taking his face off which was a little stupid but also sort of interesting at least but seem to give that a pass for some reason.

>Midnighter and Apollo
>Batman will have an ancillary role for the team, acting in an Amanda Waller-esque role to keep them all in check.
And thats when I knew you were full of shit.

Constantine, Xanadu and...?

Wait xanadu is bisexual.
Make that 4
Constintine, xanadu, zatanna, nightmare nurse

Auctualy now that i think about it im not totaly sure nightmare nurse was bisexual i will have to check.

>Batman and gay Chinese bootleg Batman on the same team
I call bullshit.