Anyone else get confused/annoyed when they saw this show being promoted at McDonalds already when it's not on the air...

Anyone else get confused/annoyed when they saw this show being promoted at McDonalds already when it's not on the air yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF4azs25kUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck even goes to McDonalds? It's literally among the worst fucking fastfood out there.

Where was I supposed to get my smol hoers minis then?

Autism must be so confusing to live with.
>DUH WHY TOY! NO SHOW! WRaAAAA

You don't have to go inside to see the signage. It's prominently displayed on the windows and shit.

>being promoted at McDonalds
I am confused, does McDonald's have tv in it's lobby?

It's more like being irritated at there being Christmas decorations up when it's October

>DUH WHY TREE! NO SANTA! WRaAAAA

Why does Superman have FaS?

Why does WW look like an annoying generic tomboy and Supes like hes literally missing a brain making the top of his head smaller?

My only problem is there isn't even like a trailer or commercial for the show saying when it comes out.

Are you a europoor?

McDonalds is everywhere.

Remember when Hoodwinked 2 got kids meal toys like two years before it premiered

No

There's happy meal toys based on the show.

People like you are the reason McDonald's is not fun anymore.

w2cop that wreath?

i really like how wonder woman looks here. she's got moxie.

The fat neckbeards that enjoy DC

chutzpah?

sure. i'm a sucker for thick eyebrows on a woman and her hair looks cool too!

batman got a tiny head, though. looks like the waynes had a touch of the zika.

Batman is Yellow Diamond confirmed.

This is a surprisingly un-SJW Wonder Woman.

WW looks sexy.

>Why does WW look like an annoying generic tomboy
Because these shows writers are lazy assholes.

>The MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, Mother.
Get ready for some straw feminist bullshit, and for Diana to be a man-hating murder machine. Just like in every DC cartoon.

White castle if you're not fucked up.

name one where "murder-machine" applies.
I think you're getting TaS Wonderwoman and Hawk Girl mixed up. Wonder Woman is a gentle man hater, Hawk Girl is is a equal opportunity murder machine.

your pic implies you are also irritated there being Christmas decorations up when it's October

>>Why does WW look like an annoying generic tomboy
>Because these shows writers are lazy assholes.

Writers =/= artists

Are you actually poor, because there's no fucking reason to go there otherwise.

She was clearly just trying to appease her mother.

>implying there was outright murder in Superfriends

Timm is involved, right? I doubt that WW will be a man-hater then. She'll probably be paired with Batman once more.

This or Timm will go absolutely crazy and pair Batman with Batgirl again.

Batman will have a bitter-sweet romance with Space Cabbie's taxi-car this time around.

Are you the same guy who thinks friends don't tease each other without getting into fist fights?

How about the tasty food

Probably is, already bitching about Diana and that joke like the autist he is.

The cheese they use is literally crack or something. I'm serious. That cheese makes their burgers.

Jesus Christ, just fucking kill yourself already, you cock gargling, turbo autist.

>This or Timm will go absolutely crazy and pair Batman with Batgirl again.

Why doesn't Timm pair Batman with Catwoman like a normal person?

Million$ in research goes into developing food that is dissatisfying, empty, and ultimately addictive. The FDA doesn't give a fuck. Why would you eat at a place that has NO interest in your health at all?

I'm in Brazil and recently saw toys of Batman, Robin, Superman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) in the local McDonald's.

This. Burger King is millions of times better

> My shit is better than your shit
Is this what mud pit fighting is like? If you're going to blow $10 on food to both simultaneously go hungry and gain weight in 2 hours, go to a real restaraunt instead..

zzzzz

S
E
X
H
A
I
R

Uh oh

Who the fuck eats McDonalds for their health?
Oh please. Some people like it like some people like posting on Cred Forums. You have your own McDonalds, even if you won't admit it.

>Why doesn't Timm pair Batman with Catwoman

Because she's got to lead Nightwing astray. Duh!

>tfw mcdonalds in america is worse than it is overseas

All this McD hate from the angle of "health". I bet the ones doing all the bitching turn right around and eat at Wendy's. Id bet money you all complaining still guzzle sugar water and dont bother eating organic. Get off your high horses, some people like the taste of their chosen garbage over yours, dont pretend it has anything to do with health.

Everyone says fast food is addictive and I always wonder what addictive compound do they put in the food? All I can think of is caffeine, but thats only in the drinks.

Who the hell eats McDonalds for the flavor? Or the savings?

The human body has instinctual triggers that let you know when you are "full" or "hungry". The research goes into making "food" that will not satisfy natural cravings, so you are compelled to eat more. That's why fast food eaters get FAT.

Turns out sugar has addictive tendencies. Think thats bullshit? See how easy it is to quit cold turkey. Give it a solid 2 weeks and get back to us. Also fats and salts, but lets just focus on sugar. But fast food is salt/fat/sugar, its a power combo of flavor, humans fucking love it. Try eating a diet thats super low in all three, at first the cravings will own you.

>Turns out

whats with wonder woman's hair

Well, the nuggets and fries are good

Because it is qt

>Gingerbread in supermarket
>It's still fucking August

probably is just a promotion for toys

My parents raised me vegan until I was like 13, and McDonalds was the first fast food I had ever eaten. The chicken nuggets there kind of hold a special place in my heart. probably in one of my arteries somewhere too

See

people like to use the word adictive even when there is no chemichal reason behind it.
The correct term would be compulsive, since there is no chemical reaction behind it.

>Timm
>Normal person

Who knows. Here in Italy McDonalds sold Beware the Batman toys even when the show itself was never aired over there.

>my food oonga
>your food boonga

I go because my people need a place to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=NF4azs25kUw