youtube.com/watch?v=VymrTy6ZoDo
youtu.be/fPGjnszjfi8
youtube.com/watch?v=-0dAfDo_gWE
twitter.com/TheMilesLuna/status/783342620864937984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/Facebook/
>>>/YouTube comments section/

cancer

should we start labeling these generals?

I actually got it from tumblr :^)

How many ships has Ozpin launched over the years to fuel his dark power?

All of them.
He knew Jaune's transcripts were fake the whole time, he just let him in because he knew a weak noodley blonde was Pyrrha's type and the power of Arkos would win this war.
But Cinder and Salem supported Lancaster and couldn't let that happen so she had to die.

Make a RWBY team out of the last video game characters you have played as and the last main characters from a Cred Forums-acceptable show.

>Steven Universe
>Fox McCloud
>Rohan Kishibe
>Luke Cage

Team FUCK. Led by Fox McCloud.

>They say a new clip will be out
>It's basically the rtx trailer

This motion and artstyle is such an offense to decent animation rwby should be banned from Cred Forums

>Steven Universe
>acceptable show
Delete this

For how long?!
My God, it's not cosmic chess... IT'S A COSMIC SHIP WAR!

>Lancaster
>Bees
what does the last file say

nice meme

>only my animation style is correct!
Shut up John. Go back to being a terrible animator who takes credit for other people's work.

Hi, Pyrrha Nikos here. Well, this is my last video. It has all come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution. The day in which I will have my revenge against Vale, against all of you.

For the last 7 years of my life, ever since I discovered my semblance, I have been forced to endure a life of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires all because boys have assumed I was too good for them. Jaune gave his affection and love to Weiss and Yang but never to me.

I'm 17 years and still a virgin, never even kissed a boy. And through Beacon, one and a half years, more than that actually and I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous. Combat school is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

Jaune has never been attracted to me. I don't know why you boys aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know why you think I'm out of your league, I'm the perfect girl and yet you throw yourselves at all these rich bratty girls and villainous seductresses instead of me, the invincible girl. I will punish you all for it.

On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the Ozpin's office at the top of the CCT tower and I will slaughter every single evil, maiden-powered slut I see inside there.

It looks like a second Lancaster.

I know now why we appose that monster.

So Ruby is definitely the summer maiden right?

>expecting anything other than the RTX trailer

Post your best stuff!

looks like Lancaster again but some emoticon next to it.
Maybe that's where she saves her lewd Lancaster pics

epic meme

Oooh its Lancaster with a lenny face

I'll assume that means lewds

> Chris-chan awakens an aura, semblance, and the balls to use them.

Who lives?

Show us your Grecian tits.

>summer
>not spring
Clearly she is a fertility goddess

i wouldn't put it past M&K to shoehorn another power in Ruby's ever-expanding list of abilities

>her mom's name is literally summer

I always assumed the "SILVER EYES" shit is just her summer maiden powers.

Ruby is barren.
Yang is the true pregnancy queen.

WE NEED TO STOP THIS MONSTER BEFORE SHE BRINGS HARM TO THE KINGDOMS

>Lets see you do better
Thats the lamest excuse of a blindfolded fan. And Rooster teeth isnt amateur artists, or at least should not look.

>The maidens just shove her down and gang rape her

>inb4 all summer maidens had silver eyes so that's how the association with great anti-Grimm powers came about

Not yet. The generals shouldn't begin until the show officially starts again. Also we've already had a fuckton of threads in between volume 3 and now and unless someone has been keeping track, we've lost count.

cry more bitch nigga

reminder best character isnt coming back

> Prodman is sent on a mission by Moonman to capture Canadian Magneto so that Moonman might finally appease his sexual desires on a school shooter, saving her in the proccess

I don't think they died that quickly. Qrow was talking about them it seemed like they were rare, but not that rare.

>her mom's name is literally summer
>Ruby has petals falling from her
>Fall comes after Summer
Ruby kills Cinder confirmed

Nah she probably is coming back

>her mom's name is Summer
Whoa...really makes your neurons fire to produce thoughts...huh...
>Barren
Yeah right.
Even looking at cum would get this semen succubus pregnant.

>Ruby is barren.
W-Why would you say that?
Ruby would want to be a super-mom like Summer was someday!

Friendly reminder that Maidens weren't a thing Monty had even conceptualized until V3 entered pre-production. All he had was that Cinder had some great power she wanted to obtain.

I imagine none of RWBY are planned to be maidens. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the entire maiden concept is slowly phased away.

soundcloud.com/jgrovesportfolio/you-cant-keep-a-dead-body-down
or
youtube.com/watch?v=3_TMrr6eqQc

It'll probably be an eeebil Atlas trying to do away with the old ways by rubbing them out.

I require healing

Considering the resources and time it took them to get that trailer together, i'm honestly not surprised that's all we got. They even admitted at RTX that the trailer was not finished and I did notice significantly more shadowing and shading than it had originally along with the extra models of the people and grimm and buildings falling apart. I'd say right now they're focusing on just getting the eps done as quickly as possible rather than releasing anything else.

Too bad Mercy can't self res huh?

I want to protect her smiles, but I don't know how.

This will literally motivate me to make life changing breakthroughs in countless areas of science, searching for a way to achieve relative immortality so that I may spend even more time trying to find a way to save her.

Strider.

Would be surprising to see Ruby want to be a mom actually.

Ruby isn't the type to just stop being a huntress, and much like her mother, she will probably die in battle one day.

I feel like she wouldn't want to put that onto any theoretical future child or children.

That's my Neo.

Someone not on mobile edit out the background to make it less meh.

I still love the idea for Nickle, the Protoman to Penny's Megaman.

What, did somebody rub a magnet on her hard-drive?

Otherwise I don't really see the problem, they can rebuild her, they have the technology.

...I mean they literally have the technology, they probably have a whole fucking warehouse of what amounts to spare Penny parts.

Can someone write something about Jaune 76 making intense love to Pyrrha as Mercy

Remember, her personality is most likely in her soul.

She had a soul, and it died when her body died.

Fucking pay attention.

If you shut down an ai and then reboot it, it isn't the same ai.

That can't happen because Mercy isn't latina.

What

Somewhat unrelated, but Mercury now has a Spanish accent. Does the show improve?

>a living weapon prototype out to avenge his little sister
Ruby would jump his joystick.

Dying doesn't destroy the soul, that's the whole fucking point of souls.

generals continued for a while after vol.3 ended, just without the numbers, i figure we go back to non numbered ones until vol.4 starts.

I have thought about this concept and pairing far too often.

Perhaps, but can the Soul be retrieved from where it has gone? Perhaps at the end of whatever strange magics their journey takes them.

I second this

but gingers don't have souls

They start when the Volume airs for sposnors, and most recently ended when the finale was up on Youtube.

>we will never get to see what Penny's master plan to escape Atlas and stay at Beacon was
It would have been the most cunning and ingenious plan coming from such a highly advanced AI with a soul.
fake glasses and a hat! Ironwood would never figure it out!

Ruby and weapons are the most canon and purest of ships. And their is nothing more pure than a living weapon like a combat ready warbot.

Neither do robots
Atlas took advantage of this, she's a double negative and thus has a soul

This is May. She is VERY cute and also my waifu.

>Using silver eyes too much scrambles your eggs and sperm which is why ubermencsh breeding programs always failed
>Yang's only a half sister so it's not even like she can surrogate
>tfw weiss and ruby adopt but she always lives with knowing it's not hers
Brutal

imagine how shocked she was to see Penny was a robot.
same with poor Red Atlas soldier, he will never dance with her again.

Protoman has been my hero since childhood, and Ruby makes me feel strange inside.

They'll be happy together, at the very least.

Well Spanish Jeff Williams did good in the trailer.
Juane is the best Jaune.
I love his Mercury's VA accent when he's not in character. It reminds me of sexy german accents that make my pants turn into a rainforest.

He, Blue, and Nickle will prove instrumental in uniting Humanity against Salem.

tragic

>We will never get a Team RWBY dance sequence that Monty made randomly at 4 in the morning

Fuck this gay Earth

God damn I only just saw this video a few weeks ago, this is too perfect.
Kudos, user.

>makes alternate takes of everyone else dancing
>the teachers
>the villains
>the fucking Grimm
>but NOT team RWBY

>lesbian Slav sniper

m8

Like this?

Post some old theories, or new ones.
>Neo a robot?

How did Ruby get such a lewd body?

I fully believe it's because he wanted to save RWBY for their own dance number.

And now it'll never happen.

She drinks milk.

It helps finding fanart of Ruby with a lewd body

Adam isn't the Beast, he's Gaston.

Blake isn't Beauty, she's the Beast.

Yang is Beauty.

People playing with her tits all the time helped them grow

I heard
>Roman is a robot that came before Penny but went rogue

Theory a while back

God tier genetics.
The silver eyes from her mother arnt half bad either.

That's a new one for me, only ever heard " Yang is beast, Blake is beauty"

Guys, this might sound crazy, but...
I think Penny is secretly a robot

>switch off that god awful animation program
>rwby now looks up to normal RT standards
Now if only they'd fix the whole bad writing part we'd actually have a good show.

Still like this theory.

Monty abandoned his daughteru for a cat. Now the lewd sickos at RT have exposed her thighs, breasts, and given her a sharp jawline

Not sure if this counts as a theory, but it's a backstory for Roman.

Weiss, I...

Part 2

Ayy lmao

She's a big girl now, she can be as lewd as she wants.

wait do people unironically watch RWBY?

Some old idea about what's going on in the Red Trailer.

I can't wait to see Neo in the new animation

>You will never worship Weiss' legs

I got shit taste, I dun giv fuk

>Monty made a plea early on to not lewd his waifus
>now that he's dead RT actively encourages it
Another instance of the white man dancing in the grave of the yellow man

No we just gather here and joke that we know what we're talking about

>all these impractical heeled shoes for combat
whyyyyy do they not know the pain of broken ankles?

>Monty didn't want them lewded

Ruby and maybe Penny sure, but one of main reasons he made RWBY was for hot girls to cosplay as them.

He even planned to turn his real laifu (who was a cosplayer) into the waifu of his Donut Steel.

He just wanted to hoard his waifus.
I bet he had Sheena dress up as all of them while he fucked her.
especially as Ruby

Talk shit about my waifu again and she's not he one who's going to have to worry about broken ankles

I'm new to the fandom.
Is this true?

Sheena was Winter

>do they not know the pain of broken ankles?
Probably not. Do you know about fighting with scythes? Or whatever the fuck Gambol Shroud is?

It's a combat heel

Probably for Ruby that's for sure.

Winter, Neo, Pyrrha, Cinder Oobleck

She dressed as a lot.

You're waifu
A
Shit

And she's not real

No but these guys do.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

YOU'RE NOT REAL

I'm right behind you

>whatever the fuck Gambol Shroud is
Seriously Blake went too far with her special snowflake weapon. Where most people have two-in-one weapons like a Sniper-Scythe or Shotgun-Gauntlets, or the rarer three like Pyrrha's sword-spear-rifle, Blakes is like 4 at once.

Your waifu needs the heels to not be a midget.

They know they can keep the perverted waifu crowd by giving fan favorite Ruby a boob window and showing off her upper thighs

Why lewd the rube?
Follow the money

>implying

Even with heels Weiss is barely taller than Ruby.
now Neo is a true smol lady.

None of those people look like they know anything about weapons or fighting.

youtu.be/hZ6-U_5bjoM?t=6s
0:06 - 0:22

What has she done to crescent rose?

>You will never be smothered by a six and a half foot tall bdsm lady

I'm drawing and I am lacking inspiration, wanna throw me an idea?

waifus?

Draw Weiss in whatever the fuck "Combat Heels" are. I'm thinking some swiss army knife shit. Maybe those silly anti-gravity heels Samus wears.

It hurts.

Weiss with Silver eyes.

JUST DO IT

> Ozpin isn't just a villain.
> He's playing everyone so that even the Villains think he's a good guy.
> He was pretending to be the good headmaster even when Salem was a young girl with a precocious crush on an older man.
> Ozpin didn't let her down, he fucking smashed her on a sacrificial alter.
> Made it look like he truly regretted what he failed to do, whatever it is.
> No one really knows how old he is.
> Those close to him know that he is old, but they merely assume it is only by a single generation.
> But one batch dies, and another arrives. In truth, Ozpin is older than Vale itself.
> Across countless identities he has corrupted one with potential, so that they may act as a nemesis to him.
> Playing with souls and lives, his battles against his "Villains" leave an eternal footprint in history.
> The origin of the Grimm.
> The shattering of the moon.
> The great war.
> All were complex chess games played by master and puppet.
> Salem only learned the truth years after her fall, and felt something she thought she now lacked.
> Emotion. Betrayal.
> And so she set out to stop Ozpin, but that's fine with him because:
> His favorites were the ones were he "lost", and all that he worked for crumbled before him.
> His motivation?
> Imagine, if you will, a child.
> A child in a world of mediocrity and normalcy, wishing for a life of adventure.
> A child born before Magic and Mystery.
> A child born amidst technology and logic. Logic that dictated that his desires were unscientific and impossible.
> Imagine his fear as he is taken from those close to him when something explainable is found within him.
> A soul, if you will.
> Imagine being that from which the new scientific revolution is exclusively harvested.
> Now imagine the experiments opening a tear into some dark yet formless space.
> Imagine the boy, the only being with a soul, is the only one able to form this new world.
> Freedom. Adventure.
> Yet, after an eon, he grew bored with his creations?

or maybe Ruby as Delsin Rowe with Roses instead of Smoke

>implying you have to be a perverted waifufag to want to see Rubes showing skin

Draw a scene from this crossover.

Yup.

Emerald making Cinder think all her clothes disappeared

I like this idea, thanks!

faggot

Let's count 'em up.

>Machine Pistol
>Rectangular Straight Sword
>Katana
>Kusarigama

Multiplied given her ability to wield the straight sword wholely separate from the others.

You forgot the WHIP ACTION GUN

I hit the character limit and had to cut a bunch of shit that I've already forgotten. Most of it was just fluffy fancy talk anyways.

much better example of the absurd whip power

anyone has the dante crossover cap?

>Mercury is a manlet
DROPPED

That's the Kusarigama function.

Granted that is something of a misnomer, given that means "Chain Sickle" and Blake uses a ribbon...Injugama, I guess?

A Poochie-esque animal sidekick for Ruby that everyone hates.

I don't think she's ever done anything interesting with her weapon since her trailer. For combat it's pretty much always been a gun and a sword.

I get the feeling Gambol Shroud was the leftovers as far as main weapons were concerned

Monty did say he had a new weapon planned for her, so maybe he thought of something better after the fact?

Yeah, Sheena and monty were into cosplay sex.

It's surprising how well monty made it fit her character though.

She's a faunus terrorist so no good shit, just what she can scrape up. A cleaver is great cause you don't need cutting edge materials, just the element of surprise, momentum from falling, jumping, or getting swung by shadow and the weight of the cleaver itself to bludgeon someone to the ground then you just hack and hack and hack in a rage until they're pulp.

Pull the katana whatever out for an ambidextrous dual wielding to overwhelm aware opponents.

Kusarigama giving mobility, great mobility with Shadow, overwhelming an enemy with even more dynamic attacks, warding off multiple enemies ala swinging a flail

Small burst fire pistol for easy to get ammunition and a distractions when she can't or hasn't closed distance.

It's a great complete weapon.

Scenes from weiss as a host at a host club. Maybe the first meeting for any weiss pairing you like. Or an awkward request. Maybe even an overworked tired and/or stressed out host Weiss being doted on by her client.

No general until Ch1 airs. These are the autistic rules we live by. Respect them.

Besides, now the trailer is out the comments will die down again until V4 is fully here.

>No one has written anything in months
>Most writefags are probably dead
Was /trash/ a mistake?

We did the occasional green

I want to ring her bell.

I know that. I was just stating that the frequency of the threads warranted consideration. Also did my picture seriously get deleted?

It's too late Ozpin.
It's always been too late.

We won't see it for several more years though.

my.mixtape.moe/bclike.webm

he probably already animated it. It'll show up in volume 17

Amber and Fetch from inFAMOUS: Second Son have the same VA, and picrel is Reggie from same series and Campell in Camp Camp

*from the same series

this looks cool, i assume it's a yang skin for some game? source?

I wanna see the rest of the people fight too.

RWBY Dissidia mod

youtube.com/watch?v=MsUEC1mgsfg

youtube.com/watch?v=kRYoU0bn0DI

The animation is smoother but way less interesting to watch. At least the overall aesthetic looks much better and we're finally out of the school setting. Older Ruby is fucking great.

Don't worry. We will see Cinder again, it can't have just ended like that.

>Three weeks until new RWBY

>Three weeks until Pyrrha-fags pick apart every episode and song minute by minute and line by line for hints of their waifu coming back.
>Three weeks until we have fevered debates on if we should stay on /trash/ or not, despite such a debate being utterly pointless.
>Three weeks until Last-Time user starts doing "LAST TIME, ON RWBY/RT GENERAL" again.
>Three weeks until the name fags return.
>Three weeks until we start nervously worrying about Nora's longevity.
>Three weeks until Jaune continues to be useless.
>Three weeks until Blake further proves how shit she is.
>Three weeks until much better animation that everyone praises.
>Three weeks until Shane surrounds himself with stock-image raptor plush dolls and kills himself.
>Three weeks until that one guy shows up again and points out all the ways RWBY vol. 4 rips off of Final Fantasy (Number), half of which will be from VIII.
>Three weeks until Ruby's love interest is introduced, and everybody hates him.
>Three weeks until half of the fandom ships sink.
>Three weeks until Cinder Fall continues to be a smug cunt with hastily recorded lines.
>Three weeks until RWBY Maga hats make a glorious come back, right before the election, to the dismay of half the thread and amusement of the other.
>Three weeks until Yang starts to feel a little better.
>Four weeks until Yang is shit on. Again.

HYPE

...And I almost uploaded RWBY porn out of habit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYNT9NXm0r0

Are you sure about that? We have no idea what that could trigger.

>Three weeks until Ruby's love interest is introduced, and everybody hates him
Unless it's Ruby fucking a weapon like Penny please god no.

user there is no reason to intoduce a new character soley to be Ruby's Love Interest.
M&K aren't that level of bad yet and they have learned from past mistakes.

Meanwhile, I have 3 weeks to catch up on Volume 3.

She also did an underwear Weiss shoot with another girl as Blake, in underwear too.
Monty was alive back them and never complained.
I bet he totally fucked her in cosplay.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXarhNpzxE0

>Not having Ruby being a weaponsexual to appeal to tumblr and /k/
>Not having Ruby have fun with a cinnamon bun like Penny
>Not having Ruby treat CR like her child
user....

>three weeks until namefags come back
You're implying we ever went anywhere m8

He's already been introduced, though.

>People argue over ships and who should end up where.
>Nobody can decide who's the best fit for Ruby.
>The argument devolves into something along the lines of the following for about three straight volumes.

>"It'll obviously be Jaune!"
>"NO! PENNY OR BUST!"
>"Umm. Excuse me. But you're all faggots. Ruby will date and marry her weapon, because that's feasible for a young woman just discovering her sexuality and wow holy shit I'm retarded for suggesting this please holocaust me off the planet for taking a running gag so fucking literally please end it all I'm shit"
>"No no, what Ruby needs is the tender ministrations of a slightly older, slightly more experienced woman...Say, one that's always been there for her. Like Yang. Incestuous sisters is the purest form of love after all...I have no other motivations for supporting this pairing. Especially not in my pants. Nope nope.."
>"It will obviously be WEISS, you dolts. They were partners in school, obviously this is end game!"
>"Umm, no, she's going to end up with Cinder...And she's going to become Cinder's little pain slut slave girl, and thank her every day for destroying beacon and murdering Pyrrha...All while Cinder allows her the honor of licking her flawless mound...Mmm...Oh yeah....Yeaaah *Fap fap fap* SO FUCKING HOT"
>"EXCUSE ME BUT WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT RUBY WHEN WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY CAN BRING ARKOS BACK FROM THE DEPTHS?"

>And then everyone was wrong, and M&K shove her into a relationship with Ren after Nora bites the dust, completely out of left field. Nobody asked for it or wanted it. Ever.

I could see them working together. Renora is obviously better, but I can see it.

>Shipping Ren or Nora with anyone but each other

that fucking ozpin doesn't give a fuck he's so fly

TPK, I disagree on account of it being more likely that Jaune gets with Weiss.
Or playing matchmaker with everybody else while he goes off to find himself an aryan waifu just because why the fuck no?

Are you...Are you implying that Jaune isn't going to die while taking Cinder out with him?

>Taking Cinder out with him.
To dinner? Sure why not, it's so tragic for that to happen right after he'd fucked her into reforming.

Nigiri made a twitter post that she was off to record so it may work out

>Implying

Seriously, unless they do, well. This
>>Three weeks until that one guy shows up again and points out all the ways RWBY vol. 4 rips off of Final Fantasy (Number), half of which will be from VIII.

And have Cinder fill the Edea role where she's been possessed by some kind of cunt witch woman and had zero control over her actions, Cinder is a dead woman walking.
If Jaune doesn't do the deed, Ruby sure as shit will.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPlXlDbeu7k

It's either gonna be Jaune or Ruby to kill Cinder yeah.
Unless Qrow decides that they shouldn't and does it himself.

Endgame ships:
Jaune and Ren hit it off
Ruby and CR. She also stops wearing lewd shit.
Nora's a retired arthritic spinster with destroyed joints running an orphanage
Weiss gets married off to some hentai tier ugly fat pig she hates for the business merger cause she's a spineless, heartless cunt
Blake gets got by the white fang eventually and learns that what they do with traitors has changed. She'll be maimed and bred like the brainless loner meat puppet she is until she dies in one of her dozens of births for fresh waves of replacement recruits.
Yang eventually chokes to death on her vomit in her sleep from her raging alcoholism and poverty.

Screen this post, it's the unavoidable future.

Okay you guys are gonna LOVE this new joke!

Ok, I'm listening.

>Jaune and Ren hit it off.
>Jaune and Ren go off on a raining montage.
>Both come back buff as fuck with Jaune constantly fighting dirty and Ren crying every time he fights somebody that's decently strong.
>Everybody assumes that they're gay, especially because Jaune now wears very vibrant colours.
>They just travel around. Never stoping.
>Thus continue the adventures of Renshiro and JoJaune.

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Meg White's drumming ability

>psp exclusive
darn. what's the opinion on GE? did it deliver? will it deliver?

...Meg White's drumming ability who?

T-that's the end of the joke.

...That was terrible.

You should have said "Egg Whites"
And then when he said "Egg whites who"
You say "mEgg White's drumming ability"
It's not perfect, but it's a better delivery than this.

You don't deliver the entire punch line after the first reply. You dolting mother dolter. Go dolt yourself in the dolt.

You dolt.

GE was shit (according to Cred Forums), also
>Not downloading a PSP Emulator
>not playing it on PPSSPP

>darn. what's the opinion on GE? did it deliver? will it deliver?

Much like Pyrrha and most of Penny, it was dead on arrival.

Nigga do you ever /RWBYg/? Weiss's terrible jokes are a classic running gag and joke user brought joy and disgust to our hearts until the bitter end.

>Opinon of GE.
It's bad. Real bad.
The game's the same and they made the level-up system really boring, progression is just bad.
JNPR are coming as DLC, paid of course and they didn't have Horde Mode finished to lauch with that too.
It won't devliver on what it likely wanted to but it's absolutely not worth the asking price.

Just amke a RWBY game in the style of a Tales of, it fucking writes itself.

what if pyrrha comes back and makes weiss eat a millipede and then ruby flies out the window

Ruby, you're talking to Blake.

What? That's not Blake.
That's clearly a turd.
A turd that broke Yang.

Fuck off you boob punch.

It would be like I am right back in classic RWBYg, and I love you. That's what.

Well, see you all tomorrow.

Okay. Real talk for a minute.

On a scale of One to Doomguy, how fucking angry would you be if they DID bring Pyrrha back, especially if they did it in the most cop-out way possible like Time Travel or teleportation bullshit?
Conversely, would the level of anger increase if Octavian just gloated about it in every thread for months on end?

Or would you be one of the ones who are super stoked about it?
Or, would you be the third option that consists of 95% of the normies that watch this show that probably don't care one way or the other if characters are revived or not and just watch the show regardless?

Doomguy, definitely Doomguy. I might just drop RWBY altogether

Well, at least it didn't involve anyone getting murdered this time.

>what's the opinion on GE? did it deliver? will it deliver?
Below average. You'll enjoy it the first time you play but the story is very short and the ending is very anticlimatic. Then the only thing you can do is level the 4 main girls to 10 unlock all their skills and you did everything you can do in the game. Maybe the horde mode will add more replayability value, since those are usually fun to me. A PVP mode would be pretty good to, but I doubt it will ever happen. The fact they rushed the realease so much to the point the game is still full of bugs and placeholder tier portratis leads me to believe they wanted to get rid of the project as fast as possible.

tl;dr You'll have fun playing it once or twice but that's it. Don't buy it, pirate it.

There exist no scales which could convey the true depths of my rage

>Not hiding a lightning dust infused millipede in your esophagus while you're not eating
She'd have beaten Banesaw if she had it. Instead she would have died if PLOT didn't mandate that Banesaw not be retarded and just carve her apart on the floor instead of into the car with blake and roman. Weiss should have been dead and it should have been her Milipede Gustavus that should have saved her, not Monty.

Eight doomguys out of doomguy. Even oh we made 200 pennybots by sucking souls out of the cosmos and one happened to be your friend pyrrha here ya go is still shit. It's shit writing that reeks of pandering over the whole point of her existence as the capstone to the end of the daily school life and the beginning of the meat of the final fantasy fanfiction.

I'd be more pissed about unecessary namefaggotry and the resulting namefaggot drama than the gloating

I'd thinks it's way dumb and would probably shitpost about it. But ultimately I have very low standards for RWBY and one little show ain't exactly a huge aspect of my life, so it's not like it'll be that big of a deal to me.

No anger at all. It'd be shitty writing, sure, but that's the sort of writing quality I hold RWBY to anyway. I don't know why people would expect anything else from a team that holds SAO in high regard.

It would legitimately make me quit the show.

when are Juane and Weiss going to get together?

Did somebody say "Namefag" drama?

The shading has improved but on the more detailed models it looks like shit

The new cartoony textures and stuff on the Grimm make them look out of place with the characters

Ruby looks like she's angrily constipated

What are those shitty cuts whenever somebdy lands a hit called?

>shit writing in RWBY to bring back Miles waifu after Arryn left him
Honestly Id be more surprised if she was permadead

V15 and if not then he'll get with Ruby by V17.
If he doesn't do either then it looks like Tudor is coming V19 boys.

>RNJR and Blake reunite
>Jaune punches her
>"Take THAT Arryn"
>Rest of cast applaud
>Including random new girl voiced by the girl Arryn hated most back in high school or something

This, before it looked like they were trying to make it look like an anime, now it looks like they don't give a fuck anymore. I thought I was going to love the new shading but after watching the trailer on HD it ended disliking it.

After V3's finale I believe Miles stopped self inserting in Jaune, and started doing it in Adam.

>>Three weeks until Yang starts to feel a little better.
>>Four weeks until Yang is shit on. Again.
Delete this right now

Soon.

did we ever learn what Juane's semblance does?

Yang is Gaston

It's almost certainly the white flash which happened in his fight against Cardin.
Some kind of reflection/healing ability.

You know, I'm surprised to see two people one post after the other with such similar opinions.

I always wonder why certain locations, such as here and Reddit, seem to be in either the "Pyrrha has to come back or I walk!" camp, or the "Pyrrha needs to stay dead because he coming back would ruin the show forever!" camp while few posters rest in the middle. A fact that I've frequently mocked in the past when I did all of those "LAST TIME ON RWBY" posts in the /trash/ threads before they started to get tiresome and repetitive.

Yet in most other places I see RWBY discussion, the majority of people seem to just hold the neutral stance of "Either way is fine with me", be it Pyrrha or some other dead or potentially dead in the future character.

Perhaps the majority simply see resurrection as an acceptable story-telling device, in what used to be a society centered around a religion where resurrection (Even from literally nothing) was the final and ultimate reward for following Christ? Or maybe I'm just reaching.

I seem to recall back in the early days of RWBY that everyone here accepted that the writing was pretty mediocre, and that trying to convince people that the show was good was some sort of faux pas. Everyone seemed to have accepted that this show was just glorified Shonen anime with female leads and a Final Fantasy spin. I can't even recall when the shift occurred in people's perceptions of this show, but it's certainly interesting to see such a schism in the fandom based almost entirely on where they choose to discuss it.

Interesting, to say the least.

I'd be okay if she comes back but in a way where she's damaged or wrong. You know she can't just be perfectly fine again.

Poor Harambe got shot again.

Weiss really needs to stop bullying Juane

>People are still doing Harambe jokes

It's a force push that heals.
Just about it really.

Over thinking there user.
Pyrrha must come back or the Pyrrha must stay dead argument are really just people pushing for a light and hopeful show and people pushing towards a edgy show.

Personally I don't want her to come back to life because I think having her be some kind of spirit guide to mentally fucked Jaune is too good an oppertunity to pass up.

You still stay dead in Christianity. Just because you have eternal life in heaven doesn't mean you walk among the living again. That's kind of only Jesus' thing.

harambe is already [s4s] tier

She's just pulling his ponytail user.

what are the odds that Penny will be uploaded into Yang's robot arm?

At least this time it's a gorilla.

When the lemur and Orangutan pokemon were revealed for Sun and Moon it was unbearable.

still waiting on Dad Schnee to have Sen. Armstrong-tier powerlevels

This should be a thing.

Love you user

Colonel Sanders?!

who is the Big Boss of RWBY?

Yang. Rubes is gonna get dunked on, revealing that Ozpin is just throwing hunters away. yang will gather hunters to form a band of mercenaries dedicated to ending that. The crystal foxes. She'll lose her eye and get shrapnel in her head. She'll also have to kill her mother, The Boss, Raven

>Over thinking there user.
>Pyrrha must come back or the Pyrrha must stay dead argument are really just people pushing for a light and hopeful show and people pushing towards a edgy show.

I'll simply say "Perhaps" to both points.
I've not been to bed yet. I tend to over-think things the longer I'm awake. I also tend to repeat things, even while writing. Like referring to the same scenario as interesting twice in about one sentence.

However I do like hearing people's opinions on things in regards to this terrible, awful show that we all love for some...Strange fucking reason that I'm 99% positive is waifus. It feeds me material to spin into humorous posts for later, which hopefully I won't suffer bans for when the report-fag comes back, as I like to bring joy to those 3-4 anons that consistently found entertainment in them.

And if we're posting here again, I'm going to need a lot more non-lewd RWBY images. Especially Yang.

>DUST MACHINES, WEISS!

Donno who the Big Boss is but Jaune is Miller.

>Humerous Material for later.
We're already getting ready.

Also:
>99% Sure is waifus.
Pretty much.
But then it produces fan content like Professor Arc that I jsut can't fucking put down.

Also ti improves too much to ignore it for too long.

>You still stay dead in Christianity. Just because you have eternal life in heaven doesn't mean you walk among the living again. That's kind of only Jesus' thing.

Incorrect.
That isn't how Christianity originally went down.

Originally, when you die, you'd rot in the ground without thought or emotion.
Once the time of judgement comes, God resurrects *all* people, returning them in full regardless of how far their bodies have deteriorated.
And then everyone is judged.
Those who were good and followed Christ in life got to live forever and build a heavenly kingdom on Earth with Christ.

The immortal soul, Hell, going to heaven when you die, etc. All of that stuff was added at a later date to give an increasingly aware populace a more definitive answer on life after death, and to sweeten the pot of worship, so to speak.

that would make Yang Venom Snake, not Big Boss

I can't keep my johns straight

>Jaune starts talking to Pyrrha
>He says he can hear her
>Nobody believes him
>Everyone thinks he is going nuts
>Suddenly in the middle of a battle Jaune fights like a pro
>He starts sharing information on Grimm and other shit nobody could ever know
>Everyone starts believing him
>At some point they start studying Jaune because people believes he managed to find a tie between this world and the other side
>Turns out Jaune is just schizo.

Kek.

What is their abilities

reminder that no matter how gud Juane gits, he'll still get royally BTFO in any serious fight because he just doesn't have the power that all the main cast members do, he's a wimp who doesn't belong there in the first place

Quick post Yangs!

then who is Quiet?

>Ruby

So?
Doesn't mean we can't sit back and enjoy the ride.
Who knows, he might just to full pragmatist and fight like a normal.

It won't help him but it'll be fun to watch.

May.

My dick.

why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel Pyrrha's arm, and her legs... even her fingers. The hottie I've lost... the school that I've lost... won't. stop. hurting! It's like they're all still there! You feel it too, don't you?

Who's skull face
>Cardin

Yang a top-tier

>you will never KILL Yang

youtube.com/watch?v=VymrTy6ZoDo

I kinda want to see him go full "SMITE EVIL!!" especially if and when he meets Cinder again.

Damnit I can't think of any anti-Faunus jokes for Jaune.

Nah, Cardin is the first person you knock out and drack back to Mother Base.

>Jaube becomes the Unholy fusion of Ky and Makoto Naegi and goes full paladin.
>Not even WF shitters are safe from his wrath and even Neo eventually regards him with some level of "dude, calm the fuck down"

I want to hug the bug.

>A non-human race will not set fun on, Mother Base.
>He's making a lagoon out of blood of the soldeir raconns.
>A grave for every slave.
>He's gonna keep beasts in the zoo.
It's not as catchy.

Does the quality for this show improve later on?
I watched like 6 episodes of the first season, but the voice acting was pretty terrible minus a couple characters

wtf i love emerald now

hit or miss

>Yang tracks Blake down to a small desert camp occupied by the white gang
>They took her hostage
>After using her cunning "Stealth" abilities, Yang dispatched the guards and finds Blake, her head covered with a sack, the top bloodied
>Yang removes the bag, one of Blake's ears was cut off
>Blake shudders, mumbles about it being too loud
>Yang places her bow back on her head as best she can and gets her back to base
>"Adam sent us to hell, but we're going deeper, take back everything he stole from us."
>"Blake, I'm already a demon."
>Nuclear plays in the distance

R.I.P. your RWBY folder.

Yeah. The next season is looking to be really good.

What took you so rong.

No trigger discipline, 1/10 would not bang.

I regret that, not for the hundreds of pictures of the various girls, but the tons of comics I stitched together in gimp. Such a waste.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Now punished Yand only needs to lose an eye.

Would cuddle that ice creamy softness

What's his name?

Yeah. They got more dudes for better animation in vol 2. They got some better VA's and got the in-house ones some coaching. Vol 3 they got even more dudes for better animation and the in-house VA's got more experience. Vol 4's a bit of a step back cause we're really feeling the hurt of no more monty choreography but they're finally using a real animation program and everybody has more experience.

Stick it out, ship a little, just enjoy the ride.

HIS NAME'S WHAT
SUCH A LUST
FOR REVENGE AGAINST THE FANG

>tfw everybody has a story of somebody who lost it all and yet they still don't frequently back up

looks almost a video game

Is the whole Miles-Arryn breakup really that bad? Seems like nothing really happened.

Smutty purposely deleted his though.

See? Told you all he wasn't dead.

It's just memeing.

But.... Why...

>So sour Arryn has to move away
>"EVERYTHING YOU LOVE!!!"
You tell me.

Pretty much what I figured, but goddamn I love dirt so I had to ask.

> Swindle
Good taste

What? Seems like Arryn moved away for some acting pipe dream instead of nestling into RT for a while (like a smart person)

Can never go wrong with Combaticons. Not that I have any other pictures of them on my phone but...

Laurence has the ability of manboobs

I just lost interest in writing stories and posting in the threads, so I didn't see the point in keeping the pictures that were doing nothing but taking up HDD space.

You so realize he's actually an anime protagonist right?

Guys one decent trainer away from being leveled up.

WHO DAT

He is everywhere

NORA GET DOWN!

the enemy sniper...

Raven or Qrow.

>Like a smart person
>Moved to LA with no job or place to stay at the drop of a hat
>Her and BFF Barb suddenly barely talk

I'm sure the whole "AUSTRALIA LESBIANS" stuff is just gossip, but it was clear something dodgy went down in regards to the break up.

>[pictured, rogue hunter Jaune at the Zanzibar land disturbance]

HUES THAT KILL

WOULD YOU PAINT THEM FOR ME?

>Has to deal with skull cinder
>the illusions of psycho emerald
>and the Merc on irk

I think you misunderstood me. I think that what Arryn did wasn't smart. If I were her, I would have gotten more involved in RT and RWBY to have a good job until it came time to make the next move.

She and Barb don't talk anymore? Australia lesbians?

>Australia lesbians
Some wild rumors that Arryn made a move on Barb during their Australia trip. There was virtually zero evidence outside of some cryptic tweets that supposidly were deleted.

Barb and Arryn were the only RT/RWBY reps to go to a convention in Australia. You could literally draw a line between Arryns RT involvement before and after.

Like, they posted loads of goofy internet stuff until the day of their panel, then suddenly she came back to the US and left Austin/broke up with Miles/stopped being all cool with Barb.

Internet people who claim random association say Arryn tried to lewd the Barb/successfully lewded the Barb/had a mental breakdown and other junk. No actual evidence of anything but it's similar to that whole Gamegrumps drama where clearly something happened, except RT are MUCH better at sweeping stuff under the carpet.

Interesting...

And juicy. Probably nothing happened, but whatever. Wonder if Blake will ever wind up being recast. I vastly prefer Ren's new VA.

Is There any hope for a RubyxWeiss ending or should i just kill myself?

Isn't Aryn dating the guy from the 100 now?

No hope at all.

The staff actively dislike the pairing and Weiss likes dicks.

Aren't they suppose to be SJW?
They usually push forward this kind of shit

What about Bumblebee?

>The staff actively dislike the pairing

No idea what you're basing that on.

RT have a deep hatred for it for reasons.

Lindsay doesn't like it because she has some weird hatred for Weiss, and Kara doesn't like it because of how normie/vanilla she is in terms of media tastes. She likes White Knight, which isn't shocking since "Stubborn girl likes pretty boy, realises nice guy was for her all along" is Rom-Com 101.

Blake also likes the dick and Aryn fucked up.

>Wonder if Blake will ever wind up being recast.

Maybe, maybe not. After the whole thing with Shane there was a lot of talk if Emerald would be recast (due to the VA being his ex-wife), but she's still around in Chibi. Then again, this is a person-by-person case, so she could just as likely drop out of the show, and if one of the main four had to drop out, I would say she'd be the most likely to go.

Are we ever going to get more grimm like that gorilla? I think he was the only grimm to actually do anything useful.

Q&A last year before V3, they all admitted they don't care for White Rose, can't find the screenshot but someone might have it

Pretty sure both Kara and Lindsey mentioned that Ruby and Weiss aren't right for each other. They're not the writers, but eh.

Stuff like this is definitely person-by-person. Zuelch is still around, but it kind of seems like she's been drummed out of RT as a whole. But your right. If one of the RWBY girls dropped out, I'd bet on Arryn.

Can't believe I still have SSSN username still on iFunny since desperate faggots are asking for it. Is there anything I should post to fuck with them?

I wouldn't say that they hate it but they are certainly less interested in it.

The real question is if M&K hate it because then it won't happen.

This season should be more about fighting Grimm than anything.

>Reminding me of the way Kathleen left RT

Fuuuuuuuuck you.

Kerry won't lose his waifu Kara to anyone!

>on account of it being more likely that Jaune gets with Weiss.
that's actually retarded

She was salty about Barb being Barb, right? I'm not a big Barb fan, but cmon lady. Chill.

White Knight will be the endgame
Screenshot this

That could have been a Cred Forums banner.

I honestly wonder how the conversation went for Miles to allow Kerry to make his OC even somewhat important.
I can just cringe at it.

What?
It's more likely that Jaune would end up with Weiss over Ruby.

>"OK Kerry we'll make Neptune into Weiss' love interest, but in return we stop Jaune from being the reason Pyrrha dies"
>"Deal. Just you wait Kara, soon I'll be cool enough for you!"

>It's more likely that Jaune would end up with Weiss over Ruby.
That's actually retarded

or a good series
bummer

I prefer Kathleen. She didn't deserve to get fired

>Reminding me of the way Kathleen left RT
how'd she leave?

>Near perfect reasoning.
The conversation went almost exactly like that I imagine only there was more of a shit eating grin of Miles face.

Weiss/Neptune was crushed right before team SSSNs fight, it's unlikely they'll bring it back

Was she actually fired? I thought she just left.

She shouldn't have criticized Barb, especially on the pretense of being ladylike or some shit.

yang a shit

It is, so obviously that's what they're going to do

RT got rid of her for daring to go against Burnie's daughteru

>decide to check reddit for the hell of it
>post rationalizing that Ruby is using her scythe like a broadsword because she has overwhelming feelings of vengeance
>people agreeing with that interpretation
>not just attributing it the fact that the team doesn't have a good sense of fight choreography

I love this show and all, but I feel like the reason the flawed parts never get fixed is because people make up stupid shit like this to explain it away.

Quiet Burnie.

no. that's stupid.

>so obviously that's what they're going to do

Always nice to see headcanon still goes strong with this fanbase.

>Crushed

They also cut the PN vs SN fight which made Neptune look dumb and had Weiss mock him from the audience the entire time because of how dumb he looks.

Yeah it was cut to save time but it fits the "MY SELF INSERT CANT LOOK BAD" narrative so fudge you

>Weiss/Neptune was crushed right before team SSSNs fight
>I don't know how gags work because I'm autistic.

Aw cmon, I just said I didn't like Barb!

>because she has overwhelming feelings of vengeance
>Using a sword takes no skill, you just swing it angrily
Fucking idiots

I know they cut the fight but did it still technically happen in canon?

It'd be weird because both Pyrrha and Sun made it to the last rounds.

I never really understood SSSN as a whole.

Sun seemed like the only one with a real reason to be there, but the others were slapped on because of the whole "four-person-team" rule they had, then Neptune felt like he was only there because they had to write a prom storyline. Then the entire Weiss/Neptune relationship is dropped in V3, with cut content shitting on that even further. Sage and Scarlet don't even do anything, and despite having desginated places in the V2 and 3 openings, and a fight in the tournament, they've really added nothing to the plot.

Do they even have a plan for them, because for me it really comes off they were added because they had cool designs, but they had no idea after that.

Didn't Sun make it to the singles matches?
I feel bad for whatever poor couple who had to go up against Pyrrha AND Nora.

Lets see...I just watched Luke Cage. Am in the middle of a Kingdom Hearts FM play through. Before that I beat KH Birth by Sleep on Aqua. I'm not sure if Sailor Moon is Cred Forums related or if its grandfathered in from Toonami...but I'll bite.

Sora
Luke
Aqua
Usagi

Team Slau

Yeah, it seems like Sun was the only one really necessary; and that's a stretch since he was only brought to introduce the White Fang plot. The rest are probably only there to be "the rest of Sun's team." They only exist so that Sun can have a four person team and fit with the established system.

That footage annoys me to no end with just how weightless it is. She wasn't using Crescent Rose like a bloody scythe at all. I really hope this is just a one time thing, and they actually have people who know what they are doing for the actual show.

It didn't happen because it's easier to have them both make it to the finals rather than say they had an offscreen fight. That's why those three no-name guys are there, to even things out.

Personally, I'm glad they cut that fight because all the reasons I hated the SSSN/NDGO fight were still there, but even stronger.

In canon it no longer happened since putting Sun in the finals saved them having to design a new character to stand around for 2 seconds.

It was because Sun needed a team. Which is a shame since I liked the idea of him being a loner.

Weren't SNNN the first full team designed after RWBY?

Volume 4 will look like Berserk CGI. You will all long for the days of poser.

Apparently one of them was one of the three musketeers and the other was Aladdin.

Sham we'll never see them fight.

Dear God.

Poser looks better for individual frames and probably sets for a while (no shit, it is called Poser after all). Maya will look better in motion and the sets will improve with time still.

Lancaster pic similar to pic related

The 4 vs 4 fights were so bad...

2 vs 2 fights were a little better, but YW vs FN still had some of the problems that SSSN vs NDGO had, especially with Weiss being treated like a magic spammer rather than a spellsword.

I think Nora/Pyrrha vs Neptune/Sun could have been interesting. It'd be a stomp in Pyrrha's favor, but still cool to see if Monty were to have animated it.

> Simon Jarett from SOMA
> Hisao Nakai from Katawa Shoujo
> Luke Cage from Luke Cage
> Leo Fitz from Agents of SHIELD

>Weren't SNNN the first full team designed after RWBY?
Yes, but originally the N was a different character. They replaced him with Neptune after Kerry wanted Neptune to be introduced earlier, which is probably why his colour scheme looks different from SSS

Honestly. I kinda want them to revive her only to see people lose their shit over it

Woah woah woah, have a source on the Kerry part?

I know Velvet replaced the original V in CFVY (which is why the likes of Coco or Yats didn't help her in V1), but not Neptune replacing the N in SSSN. Who would he have been originally if not on that team?)

I want her revived only to die almost instantly again.

I liked the designs of those random no name finalists. They seemed like interesting guys.

I don't understand this. Why is the AH crew in this?

The one in the middle is definitely boyfriend material.

This, they all look so fucking ugly in the trailer I can't believe you guys like it

Think we will ever get characters based on the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser?

>Woah woah woah, have a source on the Kerry part?
Volume 2 commentary
>Who would he have been originally if not on that team?)
Some other guy whose name began with an N I guess, probably with primarily white clothing like the rest of SSSN.

From what I remember, the way they phrased it in the commentary made it sound like they just swapped the roles of the 2 characters, meaning we may see the original N of SSSN at some point

>Far left is Robin Hood.
>Far right is Aladdin.

God only knows who the middle guy is.

What's his name?

>Weren't SNNN the first full team designed after RWBY?

Yes, but that doesn't mean that they were going to be important, they could have been just cool designs they had floating around without anything else to them.

Which is a shame because I actually do like their designs, and I wish they had a place in the show, and V4 seems like it could do that. But at the same time I do have a legitimate concern they'll be side-lined for ABRN.

>I think Nora/Pyrrha vs Neptune/Sun could have been interesting.

No, it wasn't going to be. They talk about it in the V3 commentary, but that fight would have been terrible.
-Would have had a marsh biome, meaning Neptune would have been just as useful, meaning that it would have been mostly SunvPyrrha/Nora, which is just unfair at best.
-Pyrrha of all people would have mocked Neptune for his fear, which just seems completely out of character.
-Neptune would have had waterwings in his jacket, earning laughs from the entire stadium.

As far as I'm concerned there was no value in this fight, since it confirms that they decided to roll back Neptune and turn him into the Useless Joke Character. I HATE that type of character, and I really hope they decide to not go that route, but they have the Cute Animal Mascot, so I don't have high hopes.

>Side-line for ABRN.
More Lion Mum sounds good user.

Where is the green text with them being the JNPR to team SSSN's RWBY? Only being incredibly shit at it.

>Berserk CGI

There would've been an anti-grav biome. That at least would've been interesting

Dunno about that one, but here's a classic.

Poser's flat colors could trick you into thinking you were watching a 2D animation made 3D. Maya's texturing and shading screws up the balance too much. Vol 1-3 were stylized just right Maya adds just enough realism to destroy the effect but not enough realism to make up the difference. RWBY has entered the uncanny valley.

Damn, if only I weren't on mobile

The Heist videos from the GTA Let's Plays

Man, ABRN being a shitty version of JNPR was one of the best short-lived jokes on the board, I actually tried to help push them being a garbage secondary team to SSSN, but because SSSN isn't very popular on this board it never went anywhere.

I have this.

Jaune "Pelts should be made into belts" Arc
Jaune "My Girlfriend needs a new coat" Arc
Jaune "Leader of the defang gang" Arc

>-Pyrrha of all people would have mocked Neptune for his fear, which just seems completely out of character.

What the? Yang just looked surprised when she found out about his fear, why would Pyrrha mock him? Would have made much more sense if Nora would have mocked him.

My sides.

Heres the last bit of Mama Arslan that i'm aware of.

Jaune " put a match to every Faunus in Patch" Arc
Jaune "if it has a tail, make it wail" Arc
Jaune "has more than two ears, it will feel true fears" Arc

Juane "if they live in a pack, drive them back" Arc
Juane "send the fluffy tail to jail" Arc
Juane "you must be at least this human to live" Arc

I'm hype for the return of Neoposter

Jaune likes Weiss.

Weiss is mean

Ergo is Pyrrha is mean Jaune will like her.

Goddamn, I've been in /trash/ for too long. I'm not used to threads being this active...

> mfw this guy

These are beautiful.

Kharn tier for sure

So Neo is alive right? Her falling wasn't their bullshit way of killing her off too, right?

she was eaten alive by flying grimm before she could safely land

Found one more. There was a lot.

She's alive.

Probably not to happy about that fact though.

No, Neo is alive.
She's not Roman but she is alive and she is likely pissed.

She's also likely very sad.

If we do get more Lion Mum my life will be complete.

One of the best things to come out of the general. I'm also partial to Papa Jaune and the Papanomicon.

Because it's "funny" that's why.

The Papanomicon? Also have any screen caps of Papa Jaune?

Then there was Jaune's road trip to Vacuo with Cinder.

Jaune "only human beings get human rights" Arc
Juane "it's always rabbit season" Arc
Juane "I'm here to kiss my girlfriend and kill Faunus, and my girlfriend just died" Arc

I want that to be a Chibi sketch.
>Pyrrha trying to be mean to people like Weiss
>but she's just too nice and sucks at it

Jaune into doms, no wonder sweet Pyrrha had so little progress.

I'm happy she's still with us then, but I am sad that she is without her Roman now

>Juane "I'm here to kiss my girlfriend and kill Faunus, and my girlfriend just died" Arc
This one wins. It just does.

>After forgetting about this show, marathon volume 3 today
>MFW all the killing is amazing
>Except Roman getting Deus Axed
>TFW don't know what happened to Neo
>Watch trailer for volume 4
>All this uncanny 3D
>Torn between acknowledging the improvement of skill or judging as bad design choice

Can they channel Monty's resolve for another season?

Her problem was that she wasn't proactive.
If she'd have shown interest she would have locked that down fucking quickly.

The criminal underworld is without Roman now.
She has a hat to fill user.

Weiss is still alive though.

The underwent the ritualistic consumption of his flesh to gain his resolve,
As per tradition the ritual is complete, the Loa are pleased.

>Weiss
>Juane's girlfriend
nice fanfiction

He grants his boon to those He considers worthy.

>rooster teeth
>sjw

youtu.be/fPGjnszjfi8

Pyrrha was never his girlfriend either so both are wrong

Do we have the chart that shows how much more popular Lancaster is over White Knight fanfiction wise.

I always thought it was the other way around.

Neo will be an amazing little crime lord

>SJW

Hell no.

whatever happened to octavian? I thought he killed himself after pyrrha died?
oh and doomguy+1 tier of course. Her death was done pretty well all things considered and copping out would leave a sour taste for the rest of the show

>when team RNJR is tracked down by Neo

It was up a few threads ago. If I remember correctly White Knight had around 62 Fics on FF.net while Lancaster was in the realm of 140'ish due to how FF.net works though these numbers are on the conservative side

As concerning the popularity. White Knight lost a good chunk of popularity after Volume 2 and was never that popular IRC.

As for Lancaster its always been small but its been steady as J&R have some good chemistry. Plus after the events of Volume 3 Jaune is back on the market... Well maybe after a Volume of greif

I think you can count on Ruby discovering little Notes on her journey saying "I'll never forget what you did. It won't be long before I avenge him. Strike you down in brown. In white I will smite. You die with a wink of pink.

-You know who. See you soon."

I think she needs somebody to do the talking for her really.
She's clearly into a more violent murder-fun-time than Roman was, who was really professional despite being fun as fuck.

She'd be able to run an organisation but she'd need somebody to be her mouth piece.

>She's BTFO

Hopefully he comes back.

RT are very, VERY good at having a public face.

I'd be good money that when cameras aren't on, guys like Geoff, Ray, Michael, Gus, Gavin, Blaine, Aaron etc make so many "mean" comments. Guys like Miles also get caught out when they're drunk on streams and stuff.

White Knight's popularity is telling when Knightshade has a few more fics and Jaune and Blake have barely interacted.

I wonder what fics this volume will inspire.

>Neo follows around RNJR, getting more an more annoyed that Ruby is ever alone long enough.
>Also that this crow keeps blocking her metaphorical murder boner.
>She doesn't give up ata ll and follows them all the way to Mistral.
>Just stalking away, keeping her eyes on the red.
>Not letting anything else kill her because it wouldn't be revenge for Roman.
>Leaves little notes written in nice hand writing.]
>Jaune thinks Ruby has some reall dedicated and creepy as fuck stalker.

Yeah like that except not so badly written.

Are you upset?

Knightshade has the benefit of being supported by 3-4 of the most popular authors on FF.net

Sol Badguy
Ky Kiske
Chipp Zanuff
Millia Rage

team guilty gear xrd sign revelator for sony ps3 and ps4 entertainment systems

I wonder what "fetish of the week" it will inspire

Yeah but fics dont count for anything, just look at White Rose, most popular ship with Ruby and the writers dont give a shit.

>>Jaune thinks Ruby has some reall dedicated and creepy as fuck stalker.
well, he's not wrong

how long will it take for Punished Yang to go nuclear?

Knowing her temper, JUST levels fairly soon

>that one fanfic about RNJR's journey that's 111 chapters long
>that OTHER one that's 131 chapters long plus has a sequel
some people have too much time on their hands.

She's not this heavily armed, anymore.

They're gonna give her a cyber prosthetic which will allow her to basically upgrade from shotgun to howitzer.

I mean, as a whole as a company they've said how the hate reddit and twitter on multiple occasions.

He showed up on the trash thread for a bit.

>shotgun to howitzer.
Guts?

>"Howitzer? I barely knew 'er!"

When it comes to fics like that, I wonder about word count more than chapter count.

Im happy that WhiteRose is dead in the water, now I just have to wish the same happens to Bumblebee.

>tfw have plans for how RWBY would go from end of V3 onwards
>Couldn't start writing as I worked abroad for 6 months
>Forgot parts and lost motivation

Like, I was going Monty-Lite on planning stuff that happens waaaaaay down the line.

Yang died near the end

if Guts existed in the RWBY universe, how well would he do?

Considering the retarded shit the RT subreddits, I don't blame them.

>tfw there was a minority of people who thought Ray was depressed in 2015
>tfw everyone laughed at them
>tfw one guy got mad and told people to stop laughing at him because Ray was obviously depressed
>tfw Ray came on and laughed at him

Is there a download for V2?
I need it for memeing, and the MEGA on club is dead.

Wait I thought we were talking about Fan Popularity? IF we are going writer popularity all we have had is one of the voice actresses liking White Knight and some yank the dogs chains shenannigans for BB

If a recent trend is something to go by it'll either be NTR or it'll be hyper Vanilla.
Like so good feels that your heart will melt and you'll just go D'awwwwww all week.

Not in that situation but we all know that if he tried to scare her off then he'd die for it.

His sword literally can cut through souls
or at least things on an astral level so they should count

imagine if he also got semblance powers to go with the berserker armor. Even ruby's plot armor would pale in comparison

They woul so the Dragonslayer is like the ultimate weapon as far as killing everything on Remnant goes.

I think he'd be a glass cannon if he didn't get an aura for being in RWBY world. His sword would be able to cut through people's auras like butter, but since Grimm have no souls it'd be a normal weapon against them.

Ah sorry, I was just talking like, regardless of fan popularity the writers are gonna do what they want, (In regards to Lancaster/White Knight) If either is done, I just hope its not pushed right away and has some actual development to the pairing, at the moment I cant see romantic chemistry for either.

Damn, I'm gonna miss the milk and MILFs

>Milk and Milfs
Nigger Imma need you to give me names becaue the only other fetish I have is vanilla.

>Implying Yang isn't the type of girl to give head on the first date

Post your favorite Ray moment

>Angry Ray period
>Rainbow Six
>Michael and Gavin keep fragging everyone
>Ray is silent
>Gavin frags him again
>Ray breathes in
>LONG string of words that get bleeped out
>Awkward Silence from everyone

Me too. With any hope it will because both have some really good potential to them at least on a superficial level.

And hey if Vol 3. was any indication they are getting a little better with the writing.

>implying Yang isnt the type of girl to make you go down on her first

I need it!

Micheal's a full DGAF kind of guy as far as I know. As much shit he talks for jokes he's also the kind of person who as far as I remember tweeted that you shouldn't seriously tell people not to be themselves. If I remember the wording it was kind of like "Race, Sex, Gender, Orientation, who cares? Have fun."

I like Micheal.

>the only other fetish I have is vanilla
You just haven't found them yet

Hand job is about as far as she'd go on a first date.
Assuming you've kissed on the second then yeah she'd likely give you head.
On the third date you get to look forward to somebody that talks a big game but is acutally really awkward.

>Gorilla snatches child
more like a child fighting a tank from left 4 dead

Fuck off with this shit

He's a dick but a respectable lone.
Kinda like Gavin who's an ass but have a certain charm to him.

Me too especially yang.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0dAfDo_gWE

I think that was SOUP and Siege's bag

>We'll never know what Ray actually said to Gavin on the helicopter
>What happens on the helicopter stays in the helicopter

I look forward to every moment.

>Kinda like Gavin who's an ass but have a certain charm to him.
Eh. He's kind of just an asshole now.

>Tfw Barbara is the only bearable podcast member now

BlakexScarlet

Not sure why I tried to remember rather than just going to check.

>tfw Rubys love interest will be one of these three

>Gavin fucks up in Cops and Crooks for the 50th time and shoots his gun out the car window, causing a 20-car pileup directly in front of them
>"I would rather have a brain tumour than have you on my team"
He was seriously the best

>That question period with Joel
>People calling Michael an abusive husband for yelling at lindsay during the Legends of the hidden tower LP

yeah, RT fans are retarded

incorrect

A wink of pink? Is she trying to threaten Ruby or flirt with her?

>She gives you a handjob under the table in the first date
>Cleans you off with a napkin
>She leaves the napkin on the table

>That time that Gavin shoots Ray before he even loads into the game
>That time Ray tries to throw a grenade at Gavin but it bounces back and kills Ray

I'm convinced that RS: Vegas is Ray's bane

who is the biggest pervert among the whole (surviving) cast?

Nuts and Dolts is best endgame

>That question period with Joel

what happened with Joel?

twitter.com/TheMilesLuna/status/783342620864937984

I'm really interested in what they did with Ren and Jaune. Maybe we'll get hints to what their semblances are?

> Barb
> Bearable

I guess Yang? Granted shes probably not gonna be in the mood for a while. So..... Qrow I guess

it will be Penny's older brother Nickel, who was built solely for war purposes and has a distaste for humanity because of it, and now seeks vengeance for his little sister who was manipulated and killed by humans.

>Smile and a kiss on the cheek.
>Date 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>Goes slow at first but you manage to make her smile enough and laugh enough that she gives you a kiss before leaving.
>You get up to leave as well and get tackled in the alley way.
>Gives you the sucking of your life.
>Swallows too.
>Gives you an wink and slashes you before walking away.

I'm expecting Ren's semblance to be shown early in V4 so that it can be included in the game, since I'm pretty sure it's canonically known in-universe at that point, we just haven't seen it. I don't think we'll see anything about Jaune's semblance because no-one knows what it is in-universe yet.

Seen the devs tweets?
Jaune has a particle affect is a big fucking circle around him.

I wonder if Jaune has more aura than the rest of the cast because he has a lot of aura in the series.
I wonder if Ren has less than average because he has little to no stamina.

>slashes
Y-you mean flashes? Or was she Neo trying to ruin Yangs reputation the whole time?

At an RTX event there was a session where fans could ask questions into a mic for the panel to answer. People apparently wouldn't actually ask questions but would either spout memes or just act autistic. Joel said that if people didn't start asking actual questions he would just ignore everyone. People wouldn't stop so they just ignored everyone.

Those GTA IV LPs were fucking incredible

I miss old Achievement Hunter

Planting bomb A. Cover me!

I need to know, the risk is worth it.

>Neo back at it again

>They're finally close to catching up to the crooks
>Gavin crashed the cop car and gets it stuck upside down at an angle between a pole and a brick wall

>"HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT???"
>"You're off team Lads"

My phone does not like me user.
Though the thought it's Neo doing it is extra amusing.

>those times where guests were the funniest in the vid.
Now all we get are "famous" people and funhaus.

Got a link to the other devs? Have only found 2 so far.

Travis and Laura were cool

Would have a threesome with/10

Nah, they're sneaky little fucks to be honest.

Neo likes to blend the two.

I can't wait until they reveal Jaune recieves debuffs being with Pyrrha.

>likely
>about a character we know basically nothing about.

>Pyrrha gets a 50% Buff called showing off as long a Jaune is around.
>It stacks so multiple Jaunes means she is basically untouchable.
>Jaune gets a 90% debuff as long as Pyrrha is around called "what does she see in me"
>It stack so multiple Pyrrha's mean that Jaune is even more useless than usual.

Kek.

Grimm eclipse was a terrible game, how could you possibly be excited?

She hung around Roman.
I assume she likes him and I assume she's sad about him being dead.
So I assume that it is likely that she is sad and pissed about it.

But yeah we know nothing about them wich is why it's likely and not certain.

>Jaune gets a 90% debuff as long as Pyrrha is around called "what does she see in me"
>Not "Holy shit listen to my fucking orders"

The ENTIRE plot takes place in voice comms between Merlot and Ozpin. While you're stuck in a second-rate beat-em-up the 'action' is all off screen and it's just two old men bantering at each other. So glad I bought it during its development and I'm not forking out another dime for it.

>They don't say anything about it
>People playing solo Jaune think he's great
>Arkos cucks think he's shit

Imagine the dialogue between the two.

The most cruelest form of ship-teasing.

>They don't even record lines between them
>Jaune keeps talking about Ruby even when she's not in the game

>"Holy fucking shit that's not tactical at all."
>"You're a strategic moron."
>"Wishes he was with Weiss right now."

I'm not 'excited' as much as I am interested to see how they made JNPR's movesets.

Plus with the game being on steam that means SFM models for Pyrrha.

But yes, Grimm Eclipse in general was a rushed pile of shit not worth $25; though I bought it when it was still early beta for 10.

>Thinking Jaune wont have 'hit on weiss' lines

Nobody is exited for it.
Nobody. Even the villain is crap and you do nothing but smash a lab. That's it.

Nobody is exited for it. If they made the Horde mode first I'd have accused them of putting too much focus on that and not enough of the story.
But no, they can't even get that right.

This is a better debuff yes.

I would but there was no dialoge between characters in the normal game so there wouldn't be fucking dialoge here.

>Half of the audio is Jaune asking Pyrrha for pointers... again.

I am an Arkosfag and I'm kinda down.

You're assuming a lot of things.

>SFM

Small fucking models

>Every other pairing recieves hilariously massive buffs
>Even the shitty ones
>Animations are added in of the the despair Weiss feels realizing Jaune is buffing the shit out of her.

>"Wishes he was with Weiss right now."
That would be his passive buff whenever he's with one of team RWBY that isn't Weiss.

If Weiss is in the team then he gets a buff called "Snow Angel" that gives him a 1% buff and a chance to ignore being killed.

What if Neo is actually a very sweet and nice girl once you get to know her, but she just wants to help out her oldest and bestest friend Roman even though its through crime.
And when she sees all the talk about how she's a cruel evil torturer monster she gets all sad because she's not like that at all.

I am Assumption Andy.
Kinda like Captain Hindsight from South Park, but somehow even more of an asshole.

I mean, she's still an accomplice to a mass murder.

She literally took down whole battleships

Shockingly, people can be cool and nice without being tryhard identity politicians.

>Not Jaune keeps talking about Weiss.

So he hates faunus instead of niggers?
>Jaune "Empty my nine on the furry line" Arc

>Great move Jaune
>You really think so? Do you think Weiss would be impressed?

She's a mother of two, user. She's got to feed them somehow.

She's really dedicated to helping Roman. They are bffs, wouldn't you kill for your bff?

I really hate the rose shit that's going on.

Well fuck you too buddy.

you mean Ruby's rose petal bs in the fight?

If you mean her new upgrades Semblance. I agree like dam son I get she is talented but I feel like she just can clear through anything unless its the must bull shits of Ex Machinas, hell she even has a pair of those too.

Ruby literally literally turns into a pool of rose that got annoying really fast. Don't get me started on how the cape just expands for no reason at the end

Yeah the semblance.

>Fan of RWBY
>Not a fan of something that is textbook Monty "Meh it looks cool/edgy/badass so I'll keep it" Oum

I didnt completely mind it, I didnt really care for how she split into three separate rose petal clouds to avoid the Grimm.

And that cape shit was so unneeded at the end, I thought it just looked really awkward and out of place just expanding and then going back to normal out of nowhere.

OH SHIT, IT'S SMUG ON ALL SIDES!
DOWN BOYS, THE SMUG IS TOO MCUH!

I would have rather had the cape grow out slowly to about half as far as it did.

Yang's hair catches fire when her semblance gets triggered and when it deactivates the fire disappears without burning her or her hair. Aura can affect more than just the huntress's body and do some weird shit to whatever it is affecting.

You may not like the art direction, but it fits in with the lore and what has already been established in the show already.

>Eyes don't change color after she blinks

Chibi ruins Neo.

>She wasn't using Crescent Rose like a bloody scythe at all
So...for cutting grass?

>Not making it go super fast

But it doesn't cool,edgy or badass.

There's no go reason for her cape to sperg out like that and you know it. At least Yang's hair has a reason to catch fire

She gets her cape from the same store as Spawn.

The roses she leaves behind combined to extend her cape? Tracing the path she super speeded through. Kinda like how Neon leaves a trail of colors behind her some of the time.

Happy now?

I thought it'd been better if you watch the cape flow upwards above her as she falls down and the length dissolve into rose petals until it was to its normal length, dunno just a bit more grace to it would have been nice.

Oh I understand that, the rose petal thing doesnt really surprise me seeing as we saw her do similar moves in V2 and V3, I guess it just caught me off guard in a way I didn't really care for, like we missed so much of Ruby growing as a huntress and gaining these new abilities.

Idk, it shook me the wrong way but whatever.

So have the cape extend above the shot, spiraling up toward where she jumped from and then softly drift down, dissolving into Roses until it's back to normal length?

Yeah something like that.

>The roses she leaves behind combined to extend her cape?
No I'm okay with that we they aren't overdoing it. I'm talking about Pic related, she didn't even super speed though all of these places she just dove down in a straight line

>Sugs so fast her face melds.

Yeah, I'm on the fence about it myself. I think the shot looked cool, but there's a lot that came out of left field from Ruby. It makes sense that she has improved since months have passed, but it is still sudden for the audience.

Like I said, I don't dispute having issues with the art shift. I just acknowledge that the act itself makes sense in universe. I agree the cape should have been a bit small in that final shot. Maybe half as much? I dunno.

Well the semblance explanation still works. Aura is some funky shit. Though the shot did rub me off the wrong way. Cape felt too long and took away from the effect a shorter one could have created. But that's a subjective experience and point of view I admit.

Spawn's cape is a living being.

>Arkos becomes a no no in the game.
>Jaune is never played with Pyrrha
>Pyrrha is never played with Jaune.

>Dio Brando
>Arthas
>Reaper
>Kratos

Team DARK lead by Dio Brando himself. "Now is the time to EDGE ourselves into the history books"