SVTFOE

star vs the forces of evil

how do you think they'll handle separation at the end of highschool?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/151300953446/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-friendenemies
pastebin.com/wyt5EKSS
mega.nz/#!Ugdz2bxS!bSmXoG3Wpm-rp51IGq-hI7qkmeM7nbAKxcMNd-GFYsg
f.lewd.se/XHkqPF.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7hGXspWJdO8
mega.co.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw
mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not great, but they will get used to it quickly.
They'll see each other during weekends and when they have time off. More often if they start dating.

what if being queen means not leaving mewni

It shouldn't a problem since Marco is the Prince-Consort

> Fun End

It's no big deal since dimensional scissors means they can see each other whenever

> Bad End

The wand has to be destroyed, which causes the end of magic, and not only do they have to move apart, they never get to see each other as the portals between worlds close

They spend the rest of their lives haunted by the thought of what might have been

>how do you think they'll handle separation at the end of highschool?
With scissors.

>what if being queen means not leaving mewni
Moon's unlikely to be going anywhere any time soon.

>The wand has to be destroyed, which causes the end of magic, and not only do they have to move apart, they never get to see each other as the portals between worlds close
>They spend the rest of their lives haunted by the thought of what might have been
I read His Dark Materials as a kid; I don't really feel the need to see that ending again.

This show seems too optimistic to genuinely do a BAD END

New episode links:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTclVURY8wjUVF6RGd1ZnBUa3M/view

Too Little, Too Late (Unreleased Cut):
brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/151300953446/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-friendenemies

What's kind of messed up about Star's banishment is that there doesn't seem to be a time limit or conditional quota of something or the other that she has to meet.

Her parents kind of just kicked her out of Mewni indefinitely.

Why is his name Boo Fly? Is it a take on "Shoo Fly"?

way to use a spoiler tag you faggot fuck.
I'll still read it for armored sentient bear fights but still.

Why is it always the same sperg making these threads? Did Mackle retire?

I think once she's mastered the wand enough, her parents will let her come back. The question then becomes if she wants to or not.

because it's (totally not) a general and the only people who (don't) make generals are (not) autists.

And give up the D(iaz)? I don't think so.

>What's kind of messed up about Star's banishment is that there doesn't seem to be a time limit or conditional quota of something or the other that she has to meet.
>Her parents kind of just kicked her out of Mewni indefinitely.
To be fair to them, they didn't throw her out and just ignore her - they sent Star with the mirror and have been keeping an eye on her.

>I think once she's mastered the wand enough, her parents will let her come back
I'd guess it has less to do with the wand and more with personal independence. She could read the book anywhere.

>way to use a spoiler tag you faggot fuck.
Ah shit, I'm sorry. I didn't even consider that.

no problem, The insult was just a Cred Forums formality, really, I'm not that mad just keep an eye out in the future. I'll probably pick it up a while from now anyway and I might forget this thread. The ending isn't usually as important to me as the journey there when it comes to books.

Star has a really weird relationship with her royal duties.

On one hand, she desires freedom (in spite of her continued reliance on monetary support from her folks) and wants to continue to pursue what she deems fun. She almost mutilated one of her friends in an attempt to make it so she'd never have to ascend to queendom.

On the other, she despises the idea of being inferior to her mother, wanting to sit at the grown-ups' table and being easily manipulated into trying to dip down when Glossaryk reveals that Moon did so.

I'm not sure that's "really weird", it sounds just like she's 14.

>ywn experience the magic of friendship and relationships again
>ywn have top tier A+ qts like Star (or Marco if you prefer) in your life again

So what do you guys think of Tom's attempts at self-improvement? How does he keep screwing up? Is it out of sloth, malice, stubbornness? Are they insincere?

Isn't this an odd arc for a kid's show?

>Is it out of sloth, malice, stubbornness? Are they insincere?
Ineptitude

He apparently believes trying to hang out under false pretenses would have been a good idea. for all the progress he's made, he still relies on lying and manipulation. he may be somewhat calmer, but he hasnt grown past that sad, pitiful demon who needs to lies to get what he wants

he gets credit for trying

but trying isnt good enough, results are what matter and until he can play nice, i dont think many of us will accept him. especially if you met a guy like that in real life

He hired a fucking life coach, that's the entirety of his displayed efforts for self improvement. That shit is just reverse engineered low level black ops for making you feel good instead of insane. It only works if you're a pleb. Tom's doesn't think plans through very well it seems but he's not weak minded.

>rainbow connection intensifies

Marco turns into a trap
Star rules Mew and conquers all of reality

The final season will be all about them coping with her moving back and only at the very ass end of the series, like final three part episode, will Starco happen, after Janco, a whole fucking of season of Britco, and one horrible story arc where Star goes back to tom for a full half hour episode.
If they don't suffer it won't last.

/r/ original version

The original is a screenshot from the episode. What exactly do you need?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Starfan wants in on that.

oh wow, whoever made that first image had some terminal autism
White-blue eyed Marco... with a harem. That's just sad that they felt that this needed doing.

Who DOESN'T want in on Marco?

Literally every ship in this show is adorable. Fucking Tomco is cute.

I think everything in the show wants to fuck him, even Kelly and Pony Head.

That green bush monster and lady from Goblin Dogs included

user already said kelly

It is a good and surprisingly adult arc. I'm not saying Life Coaches aren't bullshit in real life, but he's sticking with his and trying to take his advice even though it's hard. This shows that he has been a sincere commitment to change and self-improvement. Which is very self-aware since he's the equivillient of a teenager.

so i wrote a thing

a thing a preacher wouldn't approve of, but on the grand scale of what he wouldn't approve, this is a milder case.

anybody interested?

sure, why not

You may have to describe it in a little more detail than that.

janna helps marco realize his feelings for star, and does it in a less than wholesome way

Huh.

That's far less gay than I expected.

Anyway, just post it already There's only 17 of us here.

pastebin.com/wyt5EKSS

i don't write stuff like this often, so if it's shit, tell me how to make stuff less shit

>That's far less gay than I expected.
probably the best review you can hope to get for fanficton

I thought you guys were joking about how the tom episode was gay but holy fuck that was gay.

Spectacularly gay.

I liked it.

Lost my shit at "you kept me up". And Jana blackmailing Marco as usual.

Marco has a bitching singing voice though I hope he gets more songs.

Fantastically gay

absolutely haram

A decent story, though I doubt Star's that sexually oblivious. Also around the time you mentioned Keats you misspelled "its" as "it's", which I feel is the utmost disrespect for the man

I really, really, really like this ship.

>Too Little, Too Late (Unreleased Cut):
>brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/151300953446/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-friendenemies
I would pay for a soundtrack album of the show. I really like the music.

her being sexually oblivious is funnier to me. and i totally did misspell it, fuq

I think Tom's downfall was that while he might be capable of overcoming his anger, he chose to try and get Star back before he actually truly changed for the better.

Then when his life coach dangled the badge in front of him, he tried to take a shortcut with the final test, reasoning that by attaining the token "proof" that he had changed, he would somehow net the qualities that would have gotten him the ribbon if he had actually earned it correctly.

Perhaps the saddest aspect of this scenario is that Tom can't practice being less angry around people that don't dislike him because his anger (and maybe even his hobbies) has rendered him virtually friendless outside of some servants, his ex-girlfriend, and his ex-girlfriend's buddy.

Just imagine Will Arnett voicing Tom as he chastised Marco for ruining his chance at graduating from anger management and you'll get what I mean.

>if you disagree you're trans-phobic.
Fuck you.

I'me acephobic, how dare you assume my phobia.

maybe he is a typical American?

Daily reminder that Marco is a tri-sexual bi-plantoic poly-binary gray-ace neuro-atypical reverse-trans girl. And if you disagree you're trans-phobic.

(sorry, forgot to add in some extra token points)

*Pod Person Scream*

ZOMFG!!! SOMEONE IS INFRINGING ON MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED BY ANYTHING!!!!!

You're scared of people who willingly don't get laid?
The fuck is wrong with you?

No, I hate people who are super good at things.

Pic related is like my nightmare

Star is going to marry him, so that doesn't matter

>bi-plantoic
I wanted to say this is a misspelling of bi-platonic, but I'm afraid of offending the bi-plantoics

and the ah, 'spelling-challenged', crowd, of course.

> typical american

THAT IS THE MOST RACIST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!! You're not only appropriating the term "American" from the Native Americans into your own Cis Paradigm standard of oppression but also white-washing proud latino culture to conform to your white male status quo. This outrage will not stand!

*Rings bell signalling the deployment of fire trucks loaded with tumblrinas & Lesbian rangers.*

Are you sure that's the right image

You're being too ironic, now it's just annoying.

oh god, too much irony! pull back, pull back!

I wonder if Mr. Iron ever thought his rhetorical invention would eventually get this far.

I doubt it will even be a problem. With how the plot is progressing I think that's the least of our Disney Princess's problems.

I think that's probably enough of that.

so, i think that is Ludo/toffe is forming a army, and even making supplies with the corn, we can already see some monsters with weapons, some pieces of armor.
the only thing that mess with my head is how the plot show the total lack of atention from the mewni, i mean did the queen/king even realize that someone is stealing their corn?

The farm you see on that episode with babysitting Buff Frog's children had the field being completely full, even with the green hole already present.

So either there's just so much corn the Mewni Royals can ignore the huge stock Ludo had made, or there is some weird magic afoot.

>how the plot show the total lack of atention from the mewni

Exactly. I have to question whether Mewmen even care, they seem to be completely oblivious to the idea that monsters could ever pose any real danger.

I find it more sketchy that it's been almost half a season and we still have no idea what happened to Toffee. He might just still be regenerating, but either way, where we are now, whatever his plan was it seems to make absolutely no sense. Did he know that the wand would be divided into two? Did he plan on grabbing the second part but did not anticipate the explosion? Did he actually not care and thought it wouldn't regenerate?

i want to see some mention in the story.

he queen seems to be more smart, so would be cool sh start to notice that something strange is happen, like she talking with star and mention that monsters are not acting ``normal```like before

>He's somehow in Ludo's wand

Huh. That strangely... Makes a semblance of sense but... Why? Was it an accident or was that his plan all along?

>Just imagine Will Arnett voicing Tom as he chastised Marco for ruining his chance at graduating from anger management and you'll get what I mean.
>"Like the demon in the $3000 suit is just gonna let you go, COME ON"

Good stuff man. Write more.

I'm guessing accident. Toffee's plan didn't seem to go past...
>get her to do "the whispering spell"
>????
>"DESTROY ALL MAGIC 4EVER(+profit?)

His right hand had 4 fingers and the skeleton on the wand have too. Also the middle both have their middle finger cut.
I think we don't need a Sherlock for this.

assuming there will be a seperation is dumb. Marco goe on exchnge program to mewni for college credits. Decides to stay. Dual citizenship between worlds, makes living as advisor to queen of mewni if not next in line to be king.

Last thread died before I got an answer so I'm reposting this here.
Sorry if it's a bother but I don't want to give up on watching this episode today!

anyone have a link to the new ep in a smaller size?
I'd really appreciate any links or tips or anything, really looking forward to this episode.

I download at ~60kb's a second (phone internet plebe-dweeb, tmobile fucked me pretty hard on tethering recently) so 700mb+ is impossible for me if I want to watch this before I

Really wish one of the x265 encoders took a liking to Star vs (or one of the Star encoders started using HVEC, no idea why they don't since it's so cool!) :(

Can you download from mega?

>Was it an accident or was that his plan all along?
My money's on plan. Toffee was/is far too smart to have failed the "and then what?" villainy test.

Anyway, here's one in 247 MB.

mega.nz/#!Ugdz2bxS!bSmXoG3Wpm-rp51IGq-hI7qkmeM7nbAKxcMNd-GFYsg

I have a 62MB webm if 's file is too large.

what's his endgame?

f.lewd.se/XHkqPF.webm

He's the captain of the ship if you know what I mean

He's the personification of Marco's lust for Star Butterfly

Thanks you guys!! The mega should work but if it keeps going slow(er than usual) I'll use the webm.

Seriously though, that was really awesome. Came back expecting to have to wait till next week (next time I have free time for this stuff) and I had not one, but two links waiting! You guys are the best!

>Thanks you guys!!
No problem. I'll have a go and see if I can encode all of the Star Vs episodes at 64MB each.

Yeah he seemed to expect the explosion to happen. But then why? He knew he'd be at ground zero, did he simply not expect Ludo to ever survive it? Or is he on Ludo's side and he threw away both Ludo and Buffrog so that they weren't present when the explosion happened? But then he didn't seem to care when the two numskulls came crashing in anyway.

For now I assume that he wanted to gather everything in one place, blow up the castle and be the only one to survive the explosion (he CAN regenerate after all) and then get the wand. Only Ludo survived and was able to get the wand before Toffee could regenerate fully.

I don't know how good your computer is, but look into x265/hvec codecs. It's crazy good, for a cartoon like this you could get 1080p episodes down to around 100-150mbs a pop. Those are the best I've seen though, so it's probably more realistic to expect ~100mbs for 720p.

Btw don't want to come off as ungrateful or anything, just trying to spread the word about hvec,

>look into x265/hvec codecs. It's crazy good
I'm actually using VP9, which is the (free) competing format. And yeah, they kinds of low-bitrate quality you can get is insane. is horribly un-optimal.
The encoding times aren't even funny though - I've honestly seen ~0.1fps .

It's neat stuff to play with.

also, I'd like to pay you all back somehow but I don't really have anything to offer. I don't have the bandwidth to upload art, but I can write if you've got any requests or ideas or anything. I realize that's probably not of any interest to you but regardless, the offer stands.

At the very least, I'll pay it forward next time I'm in a position to help someone out around here. This line is for you guys, reminding me of why star threads are my favorite part of Cred Forums!

will star ever score?

>oskar, slacker and poor musician, told his dream to be a musician will come true
>marco, straight A student and able karate student, is told to be a janitor

damn son, thats pretty harsh

Oh cool, I don't know much about encoding or computer stuff (but I did know how brutal these new formats are, apparently multi-day encodes are not unheard of!) but the quality on the webm was way better than I expected at that size.
I'm surprised to hear that apparently x265 isn't free, considering all I've seen it used for is pirating stuff, although it makes sense that whoever spent the time and effort making it would want compensation.
Someone explained how it worked to me once but I still head cannon it as middle out compression.

anyways, I'll stop talking off topic now. still downloading so I'll get off till I've seen the new episode

yeah but who do you really think's gonna get the mewnian pussi in the end?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Mr. Candle is revealed to be a demon cultist?

I feel is his lack of honesty, no necerally with Marco or Star but more with himself. Like how he feels he needed to lie to Marco in order to pass his test.

he is 3 for 3 for dishonesty, and no sign of improving on that front

Okey, I just watched the latest episode. First off, I thought I was going to lose it when Tom started singing. I think I can see now where Tom's character development is going and I reeeaaally like it.

But secondly, Toffee clearly has nothing to do with Ludo's wand and Ludo's likely really just going crazy. If Toffee WAS guiding Ludo it would make no sense for him to try persuade Ludo to get Buffrog back. Toffee originally discredited him because he was Ludo's most loyal and smartest servant. Why would he go back on that decision and try to get him back now.

Although nothing about Toffee's plan seems to make sense anyway so... Eh?

The terribly ironic thing about him hating Marco so much is that he's the likeliest person in the multiverse to be his buddy.

Marco's managed to make friends with Star and Ponyhead, two overly emotional bratty magical royal scions that have to have it THEIR WAY and have almost gotten him killed a bunch of times, but his compassion prevailed partially by overcoming his own initial preconceptions of them, but mostly because they sincerely came to regret their screw-ups and sought to genuinely do better.

Tom's just been a really shifty scoundrel for as long as they've known one another, a bit too proud and smart for his own good, who thinks he can have it all without ever having to actually eat crow.

>Tom's just been a really shifty scoundrel for as long as they've known one another, a bit too proud and smart for his own good, who thinks he can have it all without ever having to actually eat crow.

He IS a demon.

Toffee is clearly conected to this new evil wand, JUST LOOK AT THE BONE WITH A MISSING FINGER.

bullfrog is a smart monster, better have in as a ally than just kill, toffe is the kinda of villain that will use any resource for is goals, no matter the cost.

>who thinks he can have it all without ever having to actually eat crow.
I think that's actually the best insight I've seen about Tom so far. Tom's obviously willing to change to become a better person, but what he hasn't been willing to do (so far) is actually pay anything in the process.

I wanted to mimic Rebecca's art style but

Not enough pointless zippers

He doesn't even really have any demon friends. He has minions, but that's about it

So either his anger is just that bad or the underworld found out about his geekier hobbies like his enjoyment of Love Sentence.

In fact, that's a retroactive tragedy right there. Instead of trying to use an ancient prom dance spell to bind them together or making Star go back into his arms because making her even more rebellious to authority would somehow make her easier to control, they could've just bonded over sappy boyband music.

Notice how he never really says "sorry" during Blood Moon Ball and instead tries to sell himself as a new and improved version of Tom that Star has to give a chance to because he's just worked so hard to "change" and he's got this pin that proves it:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hGXspWJdO8

He does better in Mr. Candle Cares since he lets his defences down and fesses up, but Friend-enemies showed that the trust he managed to foster with Star & Marco is tenuous at best and with good reason.

Still, like a lot of the younger cast members of the show, he's a teenager and they're all a bit self-absorbed to some degree, all in their own little worlds fraught with changes both physical and emotional. It's just that he's so fixated on controlling his that he often thinks of those around him as bit characters who are solely there to be in service of that personal growth.

Just watched 2 of the last 3 eps, about to watch the third, but OMG!!

Janna is a part of the main cast (it seems? at the very least, star has a friend now which is fun)! I've been waiting for them to expand things, and as a plus it seems like Marco's terrible friends are basically background characters now (fuck I hated those guys. anyone else disappointed that one guy didn't stay with the pixy girls?)

That sleepover episode! I can't believe they're going there, and so directly! I just hope no one gets too hurt when everything's said and done (I'm definitely in the Marcanna and Starco camps, followed closely by stalker chick x star/marco).

Bout to get down then watch the next episode, pumped! Anyone else think this season has been pretty great so far? I'm really liking this show. Not that I disliked it last season, but it's definitely risen in my internal hierarchy (if that makes any sense),

Where those games any good? I've got the "HD" remaster thing but it's pretty low priority wise

Anyone got a link for that fan art of Marco and Star showering Seddm was talking about? Author's tumblr got suspended

I immediately thought of Bruce Lee, but that doesn't seem right.

Anyone here have a good idea as to who Mackie Hand is actually based off of?

Some martial arts movie star that died during a stunt?

A generation of teenagers loved them. I was the right target group but honestly I just thought they were meh. "Japanese"in the worst sense of meandering "making it up as we go along" plot, lots of grinding and gameplay that never stops feeling like a chore

>check seddm
>scroll to see who got suspended
>it was Ironghast

God damn it. He was one of my faves.

You don't happen to have links to the other episodes do you?

>Still, like a lot of the younger cast members of the show, he's a teenager and they're all a bit self-absorbed to some degree, all in their own little worlds fraught with changes both physical and emotional

Naww, gonna have to disagree. For context, I'm 23; I remember being a teen fairly well while still being far enough past it to be able to view it with a little perspective, I think.
I'd say that's not really valid at highschool ages.
12-14 that would be fair but 16+ I think standards for personality, self-awareness, how you treat others and whatnot are pretty much at an adult level. Of course teens gonna do and say extremely stupid and cringey things, but this is different than that.

His flaws have little if anything to do with his age, is what I'm trying to say.

season 1
mega.co.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw

season 2
mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ

Seriously?! Fuck god damn it, he was the best and there was tons of stuff I wanted to grab off his tumblr but didn't get around to.
Luckily he shows up in these threads sometimes but fuuuuuck that is a bummer. Hope it didn't cause any big problems for him, damn.

Eztv, piratebay, idope, basically all the major sites have them

>Anyone here have a good idea as to who Mackie Hand is actually based off of?

Well gee I don't know, how about... Chuck Norris?

but the thing is, can I trust this user?

Do you need to?

Probably Jackie Chan since it sounds similar to Mackie Hand, and Jackie was well known for doing his own stunts back in his prime. Said stunts were also notable for being extremely dangerous, and wasn't uncommon for Jackie to get injured during production. Mackie obviously wasn't as lucky.

Also, probably Chuck Norris, appearance wise. Might have Bruce Lee's levels of legend status in the svtfoe world.

Huh. I didn't notice the missing finger. Ok, I'm sold. This is gotta be Toffee's hand. No idea why or how though. If that was his planned this better be some keikaku-level bullshit.

Why you should not?

this is direct from the old SVEG general links, that are suppos to be in the OP.

>that gay as fuck bit when they were singing Too Little Too Late
>Marco finishes the song
>that little Oooh-oohoooh~
Thanks for the ab exercise Star Vs.

>only 30 images
>none of them is a screenshot of Queen Butterfly and her delicute feet
>everyone said Princess Marco would surface again
>wanted to believe so hard
>it didn't happen

Just kill yourselves, everyone. Fucking end yourselves

next week poster

i have the feeling that will be kinda of a useless episode, but i hope not

meh, I kind of wished they would've played this episode first, and played the Halloween one after. Best case scenario is that it helps expand on the wand situation, or maybe even its history assuming these are the same spells across all the wielders and not just Star. But the descriptions, and this poster make it seem like its gonna be purely just a bunch of guest voices messing around as non-characters.(whatever you would call something that only appears for a few seconds for a quick gag or attack.)

Some wand legacy stuff and/or seeing how the cleaved state is affecting them(the spells and magical summons) directly. Or even just some incite in how magic works in the show maybe a nice episode. Or maybe it can hopefully be like "Marco grows a Beard" where the base premise is 'meh' but it ends on a 'whoa' moment or sorts.

Perfect, thank you kindly!

I confess, I am not hype.

Is this the part where season 2 starts dropping in quality again?

Since this is the halloween episode it was probably written "out of order", ready to be aired whenever in October.
But let's be optimist, they promised an "actually scary" (by cartoons standards, I guess) episode, and we got a lot of character progression in the last 3 episodes, and the next one is going to be a big one, apparently, according to the plot

Star dressed as ludo kek

I want to write some more, but I don't know what to write about. Any suggestions?

Yes

Star's adventure wrapped in christmas lights while Marco was out with Tom

And with a tail, when Ludo doesn't have one. Star sees Toffee as something scary? Would be a nice touch. Even though Ludo's tail had no spikes.

star getting cucked

No kidding, Janna and Jackie went from "background characters with next to no characterization" to "developed enough to serve as convenient and useful sources of conflict".

>slice of life episodes

Looking back, the sleepover showed that Janna's interactions with Marco are actually quite deep. A lot of people thought that the revelation that she likes John Keats was confirmation that Janna only likes messing with Marco because he's a fun target, but the fact that Marco seems to make her genuinely sad at times shows that it's not really that.

The first episode was so deliciously gay, and the second had amazing plot stuff. I loved it.

>Marcanna
Sounds like MaracanĂ¡

Yeah it is a good season.

Also the twist here very well might be that Janna, in fact, does have a crush on Marco, the box said somebody was lying, we know Star was, but we don't know if she was the only person lying.

I still like the theory that Janna is Marco and Star's daughter from the future, just because I live time traveler as a plot device, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if it wasn't the case. We haven't seen time travel as a theme on the show yet so it's presumptuous to jump to the conclusion that it's even possible.

And another part of me wants Janna to end up with Jackie and Marco with Star. Because lesbians. And lesbians make everything cooler. It's a scientific fact desu.

This season in general was soooo much better than season 1. And on point to, I mean everything actually seems to progress in a linear fashion, building up to a twist-filled finale. This is pretty good story-telling, I did not expect this after watching season 1.

okay

sure

I'll use both.

> Janna is Star and Marco's daughter

Aside from being retarded, that would make all her flirtations pretty fucking skeevy

That's not how you spell sexy.

It would no longer be flirtations but a daughter who obviously grew up without her father desperately and obsessively collecting as much information about that father as possible.

i see people complaining about HOW this series have no ``MUH DEEP LORE```

but serious, marco becoming less dork and more confident IS PART OF THE LORE
str becoming less reckless and start to learn stuff, and even see things through the eyes of is mom how once she hould just ignore IS PART OF THE LORE.

there is a story going, there is a status quo changing, lore dont need to be just the vil evil awakening, a war coming.

slice of life can be LORE too.

>slice of life can be LORE too.

example: Red Belt

I actually completely agree with you. I feel like cartoons today are just one-upping each other on DEEP DARK BACKGROUND HISTORY IN KID'S SHOW but that shit is just stuff to jerk off to in the background. I just enjoy watching Star and Marco grow and interact.

>i see people complaining about HOW this series have no ``MUH DEEP LORE```

Show me a single post that proves this

Any single one

I'm also hoping Janna had a crush on Marco too, and there's been enough foreshadowing that it's not too unrealistic. I wouldn't have thought so before but season two has been pretty good with subtlety and continuity (for lack of a better word).

As for Janna being their daughter... well, I haven't heard that one before. Don't really see it at all and would bet a significant amount of money against it.

As far as Janna x Jackie goes, I really don't see them as a good match, even if they were lesbian.

That just covers the stalking part, it doesn't explain all the flirtations, including her teasing implication that she has a crush on hum

It's not just the looks, a lot of the way she says things seems to imply she really wants him to like her

>"Come play with us!" *nervous giggle*
>"They're not real fangs...unless you want them to be..."

Like sure a lot of the stuff she does can be seen as teasing but some of the stuff she says and the way she says it seems like Marco does make her spill her sgetti a little bit

Too bad it seems Marco would even prefer the company of Tom over Janna.

Yeah, it's called character development and this show actually has it, surprisingly enough.

Instead of just delving into the world and it's history and systems and whatnot (which are mostly static), you're delving into its inhabitants, which is way more interesting from my point of view because it's much more fluid, and it's much less concrete/objective (not quite what I mean but I can't find the right word).

Character development is what made Avatar really stand out, and it was what stopped Gravity Falls from reaching its full potential, in my opinion. Not to mention being the prime focus of my current fave, Bojack.

This series absolutely has d33p l0r3, in the very classical sense. There are all these little things like Toffee's finger missing, the backstory of the war between the people of Mewnie and the monsters, the inner workings of magic and different monstrous races in this universe, things like Misses Heinous being apparently Mewnie royalty, judging by card symbols on her cheeks, meaning she's related to Star in some way.

And then all those things are being expanded upon in season 2. They are actually put in the forefront, entire episodes are about those lore details.

Make no mistake, this series doesn't have any less lore than Steven Universe or Adventure Time, you just wouldn't exactly know that immediately just going by season 1 alone because it's very subtle. Probably because they didn't know if they're gonna get season 2 and didn't want to develop too much story so people wouldn't think it ended abruptly.

i don't have proof cause I don't save pictures of random posts but I've also seen a bunch of these posts. They're not super common cause people who don't like the show don't spend a ton of time in the threads, but in season one there were a bunch.

notice that mr candle apper in Marco dream,
>``red belt`` is the second segment after mr.candle care episode.

this is a little GOOD touch of continuity, mr candle stilla very recent memory for marco and prob was the reason to start marco worry about the future, and make him go to chang a sttus quo of is life that was get stuck with green belt

this is continuity, this is STORY GOING AHEAD., we see this much now this season and even on seaso 1.

Let Janna score

Your bad end is literally the amber mirror

> Be Janna
> Have crush on karate boy
> spill your spaghetti
> Use sneaky ways to try to gather info on what he likes
> He finds out
> Try to play it off like a joke
> He just thinks you're weird
> scream internally
> Gather up your courage, try to flirt with him
> He just thinks you're being weird again
> Again just have to try to play it off as a joke
> Go to sleepover with him
> Sit next to him during truth or punishments
> Scream BLOOD RED?! when he says his favorite color is red like a total dork
> Spaghetti just whipping out of your pockets
> Gather up courage to confess crush to him
> He looks at you in abject horror
> HAHA IT'S JUST A JOKE I LIKE KEATS
> Go home the next day
> Screaming at yourself the whole way
> It's okay
> It will all be okay, Janna
> Just try again

Being Janna is suffering

Brittney did nothing Wong!

I wonder if Nefcy is aware of spaghetti Janna

Why does Aryan Marco look so fucking creepy?!

Despite the criticism I will continue this little editing project. I really don't see the big deal, I am only trying to contribute to Cred Forums. If I keep it up for few months I should be able to improve my editing skill level to beginner drawfag level thus be in a position able to fulfill requests for original content for 4channers.

He looks sick, kinda like he's lost blood
t. brown boy who passes out every time i get a blood sample

I need more of this Janna

> I will continue my autistic shitposting because I think I'm edgy

Whatever, at least you're not as bad as the abuse guy

y'know, what bothers me isn't the whole Aryan and race topic, it's that it doesn't fit Marco's design super well. You gotta make his eyes round too, and maybe give him a blue hoodie. And also, it makes Marco and Star look too much like brother and sister, and I can't jive to that.

Keep Marco's beauty mark.

using the bucket in mspaint re color is not training yourself to draw.
Also just accept the fact the kid is hispanic or stop watching the show. Your edit makes Marco look like he bleaches his eyebrows because he likes eminem.

I always thought Tomco was a crack ship, but that episode was actually really cute.

Oh man this is too much. This makes me want to write a bunch of stuff from her pov

I know. I didn't want it to be ruined with it turning out that Tom was just using Marco, but I knew it was the only way it was going to go, and it was the right choice to make.

I don't really get it, you just recolor his hair blond? But badly? You remind me of the Louis CK guy minus the photoshop skills.

who's the abuse guy?

also
>it makes Marco and Star look too much like brother and sister
Was that not what he was going for? it totes looks like they're brother and sister, I assumed that was the point

He made stuff like this. I don't know what his motivation was.