Iron Fist- March 2017. Hope you're ready

Iron Fist- March 2017. Hope you're ready.

mobile.twitter.com/MarvelIronFist/status/783215079990833153/video/1

>March 17th

Fuck yes I'm ready

I've been ready since daredevil season 1

would be so much better imo if they just made Heroes for Hire instead of making IF and LC 2 different shows

You have a shit opinion.

Nah.
IF has a rich enough lore to get minimum 2 solo seasons before getting stuck in H4H.

Did they really use the Overwatch font for the date?

Great, another show about a cis hetero white male.

I'm joining the boycott. I refuse to watch a show that has a white Iron Fist. Fuck Mighty Whitey bullshit.

>nobody posting the first official set photo
>all those knocked out guys
Hype. Don't fuck up the fight scenes Marvel

Here's your (you) spend it well famalan

> none can stand before the Hobo Fist

March already? Isn't that a bit too soon? Daredevil S3 when? May?

Daredevil S3 isnt till 2018.
Iron Fist
Defenders
Punisher/DD S3
Jessica Jones S2

Is there even hype for Jess Jones S2?

Ah, that's why they published IF first. Thanks.

They've confirmed it'll focus less on Jessica so I assume it'll be Hellcat S1 more than anything.
Which is great since Trish a qt

>yfw DefenDees has a Daredevil/Iron Fist fight
I honestly give no shits about Luke and Jessica being in Defenders, I just want sick week boo martial arts team ups

>Punisher/DD

Why the fuck would they take up Frank time by shoehorning DD in again?

They're not but Daredevil S3 and Punisher were announced at the same time so we don't know what's coming first

COSTUME REVEAL WHEN?

I had no idea the next elder scrolls was already revealed.

Episode 12 with teases of green and yellow in K'Un L'un

Punisher started filming so I would say after Iron Fist and before/around the same time with Defenders since Defenders will start filming later this month.

Well, from a writing point of view, white hetero cis males are more interesting as characters because none of all rhis paper thin characteristic is a main focus

>I honestly give no shits about Luke and Jessica being in Defenders, I just want sick week boo martial arts team ups
That's the weird thing about superstrength characters. Their fight scenes don't look good because they just fling people around like rag dolls. What is powerful literally, doesn't LOOK impressive on TV. Martial arts characters end up making cooler fight scenes.

I can live with a cheap-ass costume like a tracksuit for the present day as long as K'un-Lun has the full big collar open chest outfit.

They'll probably use something like this. The big open collar would look terrible in live action.

So make the collar smaller. The open chest showing his brand is way better than that shitty costume.

I get why Snyder went full DBZ with the Superman fight scenes now

Do you think the tattoo will be more of a burn than a typical looking tat?

I hope this is the costume they go with.

Too bad

>no green
Gross
You can still do the refrence if it's fully green with yellow

goddamit

Will we get a trailer soon then? Also pls give me a Luke or Misty cameo.

Nah, not for a bit. If we were we would have got a teaser like LC got a teaser at the end of JJ. IF will probably have a lot of post

Last three seasons of Dexter.

Never forget

D-Man and the UCWF are going to be in it, so I'm pretty hype, yeah.

>D-Man
Source?

Literally nothing is known about it other than it exists.

I agree somewhat but Marvel is a super pitch focused studio.

They gave GotG to a Troma director. They gave Captain America and now the Avengers to a pair of sitcom directors. They gave JJ to a Twilight director. They gave Luke Cage to a hip-hop journalist. They gave Dr. Strange to a schlocky horror director.

Regardless of how you feel about those projects it would be tough to argue that the flaws are based on the creators' not being qualified. If you pitch well Marvel gives it to you.

>mobileposting
Stop that.

I have this concern that we won't even see the costume until episode 13. He's probably going to look like a hobo for 95% of the season.

HYPE

I'm on ep 5 of Luke Cage right now and loving it. Netflix seriously has yet to disappoint.

Oh boy, can't wait for all the numales to shit about Kunlun, which is a shame because I'm actually from the part where Kunlun is supposed to be, and we're mostly chink sandnigger hybrids

I think people are done complaining about the race shit. I saw the comments on the official Twitter post and every single one of them was just talking about how hype they were without bringing up race.

I have literally never seen this on Cred Forums but I have seen tons of retards like you complaining about hypothetical situations in which other people who do not post on Cred Forums complain so maybe you should do us all a favor and fuck off forever.

Are you getting mad that someone is going to shatter your illusion about your show?

If it makes it better his girlfriend is black ;)

I hope they blow 80% of the SFX budget on the dragon fight in episode 2

When Luke and Danny's own comics weren't selling well was when they were combined.

Completely disgusting

>Netflix seriously has yet to disappoint.

Do you not watch the last half of their shows? DD S2, JJ and Luke all go to varying degrees of shit in the end.

They both deserve at least one solo season first.

I thought LC back half was the best of those though. Wasted the least amount of time.