Did you remember to submit your banners to the contest, Cred Forums?

Did you remember to submit your banners to the contest, Cred Forums?

Remember, you can't win if you don't participate!

Cred Forums.org/banner-contest

Is the site going to still be around by the time it is over?

Sure, it'll just be reduced to five boards, each one covered in pop-up ads

>falling for the "Cred Forums is dying" meme

Did whoever made this banner years ago ever submit this yet?

You all should vote for the one I submitted. It's the best.

> falling for the everything is a meme,meme

its been stagnant since 2013

Cred Forums itself is much slower than it was a few years ago.

How do you even get metrics for that?

desuarchive (though that only goes back about a year) and the eye ball test

Cred Forums is one of the 10 fastest boards on the site.

>Cred Forums itself is much slower than it was a few years ago.
Really? Cause it feels like Cred Forums is way faster than it used to be.

thats because most of the other boards are divided and dead, the speed is still nothing compared to Cred Forums, Cred Forums, etc.

even then, its mainly the quality of the userbase that has gone down. a few years ago, we had way more drawfags and content creators, to the point where some popular cartoons needed their own drawthreads. there were threads for many different cartoons, not just the biggest three.

now? half the userbase are /sug/shitters from tumblr who spam their gay show everywhere, everything else is contained in a general that is often randomly deleted killing discussion, most of the content creators are afraid to post here because they'll be banned, and collaborative projects are all about non-existent.

No, it worse comes to worst; boards will just be deleted.

Oh, you're one of those. While plenty of your post is true, the all-too-easy boogeyman of /sug/ makes you a retard.

>the speed is still nothing compared to Cred Forums, Cred Forums, etc.
Here's some numbers for discussion. Time to reach page 10 at the current moment:
>Cred Forums 45 minutes
>Cred Forums 1:30
>Cred Forums 2:30
>Cred Forums 3:46
>Cred Forums 5:00
>/tg/ 6:30

>you're right but you insulted my favorite show so you're also dumb

okay dude, whatever, but that show's threads are the definition of quantity over quality.

But what are you supposed to do? Look at the increase between postcount numbers from week to week or month to month? Because web search traffic has dropped almost imperceptibly since the Fappening on Cred Forums. suggesting things plateaued, but that's just one way of indicating activity.

split Cred Forums by making comics and cartoons separate like other boards have been split and that number will drop even more. threads get to page 10 fast here anyway because you got one or two morons making a new SU thread every 5 minutes.

We deleting boards now, not adding. More likely /mlp/ will get merged here.

>Cred Forums 1:30
>Cred Forums 2:30

Whether it's my favorite show or not would be irrelevant, it's clear that you have a hateboner for it and anything involved with it.
"Half the userbase" is just a complete exaggeration when there are always way more threads not involving SU than there are that actually are, and it's clear that they're way more interested in keeping to themselves than trying to "be" in everything.
When a show is popular, you shouldn't feel attacked just because people bring it up, and I imagine you're probably the kind of person who'd go into the drawthread just to complain about the requests that actually get done due to the commonality of their subject, if any. You are completely throwing away the idea that "Hey, maybe the people who have always been on Cred Forums that like cartoons, or the people who actually belong on Cred Forums because they like cartoons and want to discuss them, actually like this cartoon and like discussing it." You're too quick to throw an entire show and those who like it under the bus because you don't like it, or because you think you see it everywhere when it's not really any different than any other show.
I also think there's something ironic that you complain about randomly deleted generals while still complaining about /sug/, a general that's not even currently going. Blame poor moderation and people making threads to make you mad.
That being said, you are still right with most everything else. Cred Forums has lost quite a bit of drawfags or content creators, or just those people got bored of what they see, and it doesn't help that the mods stifle that kind of thing with how inconsistently sensitive they are about subjects that used to at least be okay, or should still be okay, but there are still a few who post irregardless of that fact. There are certainly people who probably moved to places like /trash/, tumblr, or whatever alternatives, but there are still content creators here for quite a few threads. Certainly not as much as there used to, but still.

Ok /sug/.

>thinking anyone is going to read that wall of text

You expected Cred Forums to be faster than Cred Forums?

I'm not that guy but I made a new one. Heathcliff is super small unfortunately

And that's why I called you a retard.

>implying i like this shit harem show
Ok /sug/.

IS faster then Cred Forums.

Go to the board and look at last reply for page 10. Cred Forums's is 2:30 hours since last reply and Cred Forums is 1:30. Not sure what point you're trying to dispute.

I like fast Cred Forums
Don't be too cool for school
It was boring before

I tried, but not very hard.

I was thinking about making the top section into a banner, but I was too lazy.

People will not understand if you not put the subtitles.

>dont put
Fixed.

You should read the rules of the contest, broheim.

>using manga for a Cred Forums banner

nigger please

Guys, did you know about Cred Forums being killed by hiro at the end of the year? That's why poole sold this shithole to that chink. This place is doomed. Just check /qa/

Its perfect, but need the subtitles cause not everyone watch's harvey beaks, and also needs the "Cred Forums - Comics and Cartoons"

>check a board where nobody knows how a chan works
GTFO.