Describe her personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xinLivR8Sp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fire crotch.

lesbian? Jewish? bitchy?
I feel like those three things are synonymous

Psycho feminist

Serious, and straight-laced, yet easily manipulated by a sweet pair of tits, and a sob story, ready to turn heel with little provocation if blackmailed.

Describe their personalities.

voiced by sexy yvonne

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

She has a personality?

Bruce with a vagina.

Sounds about right.

stern soldier

So, the Joker

There going to have to redo her personality at some point or something.

We saw in bad blood that without dont ask dont tell as an easy explanation for why she was kicked out of the military one starts to question her character and if shes hiding a flaw that leaves her unsuited to the role of a a superhero.

What does that mean exactly, maybe she is a self-hating homo.

artist deliberately made it look like labia, right?

What casuals think Wonder Woman is like + Weird fucking daddy/sister issues

Current batwoman was kicked out of the military for being a homosexual they dont do that anymore.

In any future reboots or elseworlds they have to find some other reason she was kicked out and then you question if shes really cut out to be a hero.

>Idealistic leader taking matters into his own hands after decades of taking shit for trying to do the right thing
>Wonderbread
>Roguish, something of a dimwit, gun jumping showoff

>>>Roguish, something of a dimwit, gun jumping showoff

So Guy Gardner

Well they could keep it in, just because it isn't now doesn't mean it isn't still a part of history.

Removing negative things to make it more sanitized is bad. People still dislike faggots. People in the military still dislike homos, they don't need to get rid of it.

Nah, Guy is more of a charmless turbocunt.

Kike lesbian rat woman

im not saying it will be removed for sanitizing it will be removed because its no longer policy.

this

She's what Batman is supposed to be if he didn't have a dozen sidekicks, the Outsiders, and the JL

Female character created by Greg Rucka.

Daily reminder that Batwoman was the best straight cape book of the New 52 by a pretty wide margin and the fucksticks at DC killed it with two issues to go because they didn't want their characters to be happy and the same people are still running the show.

Are you saying that for a woman, she's surprisingly easy to lead by the dick?

It was okay, but honestly that "Three weeks ago" "Today" "Yesterday" timeskip gimmick was really poorly done and killed most of the momentum the series had. Williams was really just not a good enough writer to pull it off.

And the marriage thing, honestly, may have been the right thing to do. Kate and Maggie's relationship was nonsensical and forced. There was no reason for them to be in love, or even trust each other. It really seemed like they were only together because they were both gay.

It was okay writing with great art.
Basically like the current Green Arrow book.

Buccellato and Manupul's pre-Jimbats Detective Comics was miles ahead.

gruff ex-marine, approaches her vigilante business like every one is a military mission (severe discipline, little art) which makes it weird that she's wearing such a flamboyant and detrimental uniform. selfish romantic partner, expects to be in command of all situations but her partners expect to be peers not followers. awkward relationship with her dad which she deals with by imposing a military social structure.

I don't even read this book and I picked up all this from snippets I get on Cred Forums. What's your excuse?

These guys have changed so many times it's hard to tell what their personalties are. Cyke is the starched-shirt geek that will tell on you, but grown up now. Barry is boring-ass ideal American suburbanite who just happens to have a police lab job. Hal is a loser at life who gets to win situations by being stubborn and gifted a ring of wishes.

Cred Forums everybody. "Nuh-uhs" and "Maybe DC did the right thing by cancelling a critically acclaimed run two issues from its natural conclusion because lesbians."

It was a rolercoaster of quality.
It would be great for a while then suddenly drop to shit before getting good again. I eventualy got sick of it and droped it.

And throughout it all there were to many fucking one page spreads.

It had nothing to do with them being lesbians. If it was a straight couple it would be incredibly obvious how terrible a relationship it was, but everybody got so excited over the first gay marriage in cape comics they glossed over the fact they the writers forgot to do their jobs and make it an actual relationship.

Anyway, the decision to nix the marriage was incidental to this, by the way. It was a line-wide call that also directly affected Aquaman and Mera. It just so happened that for Batwoman, it wasn't that big a loss.

And DC didn't cancel the book. The creators walked and editorial brought in a new writer two issues earlier than they planned. It got canceled a year later because of low sales after Kate got raped by a vampire.

At least it gave dates for its timejumps.

I dont know how Cred Forums felates deathstroke when its so hard to keep track off (its improving though)

>It was a line-wide call that also directly affected Aquaman and Mera.
Wait what they vetoed weddings.
Good lord why do they hate money

Same reason Quesada gave for OMD. Married life is too stable and boring for superhero stories.

New52 was basically DC corporate telling them to be like Marvel, and DC failing spectacularly.

For 2013. Today, Dan DiDio told a packed hall at Baltimore Comic Con that heroes shouldn’t get married. And he explained how heroes have to sacrifice their personal lives. And that is why Kate Kane wasn’t allowed to marry Maggie Sawyer in Batwoman.

But of course, Aquaman is married to Mera.

Isn’t he? She’s referred to as his queen, and before the New 52 relaunch of the title two years ago, they were a married couple… but actually in the series so far since then, he has never once referred to her as his wife, only as his queen. You might have thought the two would go together.

Apparently not.

I was just assured by a senior DC executive that, quite deliberately, “Aquaman is not married in New 52”. And never was. No Mephisto needed.

Is this a DC Comics War Against Marriage? Someone tell Fox!

But wasn't the reason for omd that peter specifically had to seem young. (Which honestly i kind of agree with even if they did go about it in the worst possible way (ms marvel has his teen spot now though so i dont see why peter cant grow up now))

Some do, sure. Only outspoken Army gayhater I know came on to me after an unimpressive number of beers. Apparently he does that a lot. Some people just have to fucking live the stereotype.

What are you basing this on? It was a relationship that was built up over the course of 25 issues, which is hell of a lot more time than most relationships are given to develop in cape comics. Also DC absolutely cancelled the book, they booted off the creators of it and propped it up for a while so they didn't look as stupid as they were. The fact that you are defending not letting a top shelf talent write two more issues after turning in 25 others (that received way more praise than the vast majority of the shitpile) in order to make his story complete due to such arbitrary reasons as not allowing characters to get married and calling it "not that big a loss" is insane.

Daddy Issues
Like most lesbian characters created by the by western writers. I honestly don't know why there can't be a single dyke out there that is out together.

youtu.be/xinLivR8Sp0