Hal
Guy
Jessica
Simon
John
Kyle

They're almost in order, just swap John with Simon and Kyle with Jessica

Kyle.

If you desagree you are a neet hipster trying too hard.

He's a llama?

Guy freakin' Gardnah > Daddy Alan Scott > Mary Sue Hal Jordan > Mary Sue Kyle Rayner > Waifu Tier Jessica Cruz > Charcoal Milquetoast John Stewart > Gay Alan Scott > Zero Characterization Baz

Am I crazy or could they be elevating Hal up to Alan tier with his willpower shenanigans from recent issues?

You have shit taste

True Order coming in:
Pre-Nu52 Alan
Hal
Guy
Simon
Jessica
Kyle
John
Nu52 Alan

Hal's done much, much worse, the bullshit he pulled on Secret Origins alone trumps this. Not to mention they're obviously going for a Waterbearer type story, sorta continuing the gaunlet story they had but taking back the fans with his classic look and GLC, this power is temporary.

Could be, Alan was literally made of willpower for quite a while and now Hal seems to be having the same issue

Exactly what I was thinking.

>Zero Characterization Baz
They are working on fixing that

Alan
Hal
Guy
Charlie
New 52 Alan before Robinson left
Simon
Jessica
John
New 52 Alan after Robinson left
Kyle

Alan got his from making the Starheart his bitch though, Hal accidentally ducked up the gauntlet and he's having control problems, plus it seems like he's tied into the rest of the spectrum now

It might not be permanent but it is interesting

>Alan got his from making the Starheart his bitch though
Admittedly, this is where the direct similarity ends, but I figured in terms of power levels, Alan always had individual Corps members spanked, because the Starheart elevated him to such OP levels. If Hal is touching into the shared universal reservoir (fuck you for making me wretch at typing that Venditti) of willpower, he might not be directly a Alan clone, but maybe just a not-Ion bruiser to lead the Corps and/or bring muscle when standard Corps grunts aren't enough, especially if the GLC is gonna be fighting to take back their place as protectors of the universe.

Kyle at least has Omega Man. Post-Robinson Alan has fucking nothing

Yeah John's going to be leading the GLC instead of Hal so I'm guessing Hal's just going to be more muscle

And since a solicit said something about him helping to bring back the Blues maybe the ability to feel other spectrum stuff will have something to do with that

Guy

Damn son

OG Alan
Guy
Simon/Jess
Hal
>GIGANTIC POWER GAP
Kyle
John

>not wearing underwear under his costume
Why is Guy so lewd?

He is a dog actually

No, fuck you.

Switch Hal with Simon/Jess and you have my opinion.

I feel this is reasonable
Maybe flip John and Kyle, but reasonable

He seems like the kinda guy who would stop caring and go free balling.

... What do you think GL clothes constructs feel on the skin?

They're will constructs, so whatever you want. I imagine that's why most GLs choose to have them as skingtight, penis hugging latex.

los linternas verdes son muy reconocidos a nivel mundial y ellos son los guardianes de la galaxia

Something tells me Kyle needs to "supplement" the hardware that his costume hugs.

OH SHIT CHARLIE

eh? the clothes arent constructs, they're fabrications. the rings can do a ton of stuff. hardlight doohickeys are one, hand-knitting atoms together into some new material is another. when you lose a ring you don't automatically lose the suit, though you lose the ability to repair it and keep it looking nice, so it only has whatever durability you had the foresight to give it.

Allan
Blond hunks are always the best

Haley Jordan is Best Girl.

Having never read them, I'll just judge costumes:
Alan > Guy > everyone else > gimp suit

The chick. I can relate with her low self confidence, and anxiety. Kyle 2nd.

Well he looks like a llama.

>Guy
>Alan (JSA Soon!)
>Kyle
>Hal
>John

I just started reading comics again with Rebirth so I don't know Jessica well enough yet.
I dislike the preachy concept behind Simon.

I like the core four Silver-Bronze Age lanterns the best, but equally. I actually like Retard Hal, anger Guy, DCAU Jon, and weeb Kyle.

Alan Scott's okay as well, but I'm afraid to say I haven't read anything with Simon or Jessica.

Tomar-Re was a cool guy.

Alan
Kyle
Guy
All others equal

Never got the Kyle hate that I only see here, He is fun.

Hal=Guy
Alan
DCAU John
Kyle
I haven't read enough of the two new kids yet to judge them, though they seem kinda superfluous.

I can't believe John is a itty bitty man and Jessica is a fuckin giant.

Why is Guy dressed as these robots? Always wondered but found no answer in books.

Loli is haram but /ss/ is pure.

It's a meme.

The answer is always Guy. The Guy/kyle gl corps run Is GOAT

Not everything you disagree with is a meme

This time, it is the case though.

Nah

YEH.

Jessica.

It literally is though. People around here post about shitting on Kyle with the intention of riling others up.

Kyle Rayner.

Nothing Hal Jordan was or will be in will ever top Kyle Rayner in Omega Men.

Too early to say about the two newbies.

Nobody's been shitting on Kyle in this thread though

There's no reason people can't prefer others over him

No, it's not, Kyle is objectively the worst of them (at least of the core lanterns).

When will he show up on Dogfucker's GL run and get fucked by Baz?

>Best costume
>Best personality

Can there be any other answer?

Guy, he is the only lantern to fuck an Ice goddess princess