20 minutes

20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Nox
youtube.com/watch?v=jgIoR67iuqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spend them well I guess

So would he need like ALL the wakfu to go back 200 years?

Or what if it's inverse? The less wakfu the further back, if he could've de-wakfued a fly.

Not enough. Never enough. Maybe that's why it's forbidden, it's doable,but so resource intensive killing entire populations doesn't actually do anything meaningful.

someone please explain

watch the show
so you can proceed to feel bad with us

Are you seriously asking people to spoil one of the greatest twists in animation history?

You know how theres people who hates spoilers? well I actually love spoilers, so yeah please explain

I refuse to spoil it for you. Go watch Wakfu.

Don't forget to watch the OVA, Noximilien l'Horloger, sometime through the first season. Probably while they're busy playing Blitzball or whatever.

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Nox

Now excuse me, I gonna be busy watching this

have fun

Watch the French sub and after the first two episodes skip to about ep 13.

It seems that gathering the resources alone simply takes longer than it would be able to move you back. Which means that it's pointless, the technique is simply unrefined.

why no one ever made an edit with Nox?

Shut your whore mouth.

Go watch wakfu right now
Leave this thread and go to kisscartoon or wherever

Disregard everything this guy said except watching it in french with english subtitles.

People that like the goball and other shit filler.

Wakfu doesn't have filler though

In the manner which he tried, it just wasnt going to happen. The ripple effects of his spell did tear holes in the fabric of time which had the intended effect of being able to travel further back when going into them though.

Do you skip ahead 50 pages when you get to a dull spot in a book? This is almost as bad as the people who start shows partway through some random season.

Maybe if he didn't try to take his entire clock Fortress hr might have got a whole hour.

This anons right, watch the dub instead

>watch the dub
This, and if you got the munchies while watching it, go grab a well done steak with a lot of ketchup

t. proud member of the tasteless people club

nice

Nox was a great antagonist. Extra points for him actually defeating the heroes and carrying out his plan "successfully".

I want more Frida.

Admit it, Season 3 isn't going to be able to sustain the regular quality with just 13 episodes.

Nox was great because he embodied the Greek tragedy: it was his own personality faults which defeated him. Sure, fighting Yugo was cool and everything, but mostly he just fucked over himself. He was so focused on his goal and so determined to make it work that he never even questioned if he should or even if it was possible.

Eh, aslong as they put in more fanservice I will be happy or any at all.

>tfw Season 2 was infinitely worse than Season 1

It's roughly 50% filler.

Actually, given how awful 2nd season and the OVA was, maybe a shorter run is what this show needs.

user he took the entire universe.

I liked it, I think it has the best and the worst episodes and overall comparable to s1.

Reminder he did nothing wrong.

2nd season was fine except for the boufball arcs

Yugo is a stone cold nigga, returning him to his worst nightmare forever just like that. If Yugo wasn't evil, he'd kill him, wait for his rebirth, then kill him as a baby and confine him to the egg. His sister could then watch over him forever and he wouldn't be lonely

as you can see in the boofboll segment in s2 xelors can affect time in the limited volume of space. in Nox' case he probably settled for either the planet or the system, but not for the entire universe. You need infinite amount of energy(wakfu) to go back in time one tick(and this tick would probably be vanishingly small) for the whole crosmos, but for a limited bubble it would be a finite amount.

The OVAs were good aside from blatant Yugo jobbing

He'll be back for Season 3 right guys?

Right?

The second one didnt have much of a point to it, the first one could have been a movie in itself had it been given enough playtime to be fleshed out within. But that is just my superior opinion.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY RELIABLE ANTI-AIRS?!

Most anti-airs in V are preemptive, his cr.hp has a lot of active frames though. Try cr.mk too.

>Yugo jobbing
Nigga got to help end all 3 bosses. Joris jobbed the hardest.
>Mysterious little badass
>Killed Razortime
>Appears in Ush
>Gets immediately captured
>Gets frozen
>Finally going to see him in a fight
>He didn't bring his weapon for some reason
>Loses to Remington
>Loses to Percimol
>Even Maskeme kicks his shit in
Anyways, I feel like the OVAs are just sloppy. First one seemed like it was a good setup but rushed through the story in a really awkward span of time. I give it the most credit at least for being clear and concise with the gang back together on an adventure, even if every character changes their mood at the drop of a hat.
Second was basically just an excuse to crossover Dofus stuff and have that fight. I give it credit that it was the most entertaining fight but as the other user said, mostly a pointless mid stop in their adventure.
The third was the worst to me. It was just stupid power levels clashing with eachother without any character to the villains that usually carries the finales. When the dragons came out, it just went full on Pokemon 2000 on us.

the season 1 end credits that were cut from Netflix should answer your question :
youtube.com/watch?v=jgIoR67iuqY