Rock Dog

The director gave another interview about the movie, since it's about to premiere in London as part of a film festival. It's still not coming to the United States until February, but I'm hoping this movie succeeds. It certainly has more effort put into it than a lot of other "cheap" movies.

loose-lips.com/index.php/2016/10/ash-brannon/

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/180876478
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The movie faded quick when it premiered in South Korea. Debuted #6, fell to #9 the next week and was out of the top ten by the third week. Barely made over a million dollars.

xiao mei mei

post all the fanart of the fox

Some of it is too lewd.

i wish the end of his guitar didnt look so much like a dog cock

god i love how plain she is

i agree, nice change.

>she
Wait, what? That fox is a girl?

yup, reverse trap.

Named Darma, voiced by Mae Whitman. She's their bassist.

Her name in Chinese is 狸花. There is some Chinese fan-art, but most of it is humanizations.

Google says that's a Chinese species of cat. Did the Chinese think she was a cat? She's clearly a fox. Maybe something's lost in the translation.

shame it's going against Lego Batman. it could be decent.

..is it me or the site is really slow?

When you Google Rock Dog, Google says it's coming out January 17th. That would really be so much smarter, as The Nut Job did modestly well in January. Lego Movie then came out in February of that year.

Every other site has Rock Dog pegged for February 24th. Maybe wisdom will still prevail and they'll move it up a month.

January 13th, I mean.

ahh, my mistake, hopefully they'll at least get their budget back.

You didn't make a mistake on the date. It is going against Lego Batman. Google is probably wrong here, as every other site says February 24th.

the cast is so cute it should have their own plushie lineup.

I want the cat to fuck me

Here's the most recent trailer in English. It's not exactly the one they're going to use in the US, but it's English none-the-less.

vimeo.com/180876478

South Korean Darma poster. They added a little heart.

>JK Simmons

PARKERRR!

Look like nice movie that you enjoy on lazy sunday evening. I'm sold.

I need a break from all these recent "blockbusters".

>banned in china

yeah, it was bcause some guy threw a fit.

why are they like that?