Voltron: Legendary Defender

NYCC Edition

Season 2 Trailer: comicbook.com/popculturenow/2016/10/03/exclusive-voltron-legendary-defender-season-2-trailer-poster-and/

New episode is being screened at the NYCC panel on Friday. We still need a based user to attend the panel and record the episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11359494/
sakana-girl.tumblr.com/post/146667840460/既出感が凄い軽率な女装
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what cringey questions the fans are going to ask. There's a Q&A right?

Yes, but I mean, last time at SDCC the questions weren't that cringey. The only cringeworthy question was asked privately, and that was the whole "how old are the paladins?" question that kicked of this shitstorm on Tumblr.

Is that a fucking Gay Alien couple i see? Fucking cartoons

>how old are the paladins?
that turned out to be fake, remember?

Nah, that person took an actual video of them asking the writers so that people would stop yelling at her on the internet. It was clear that the writers have given it a lot less thought than the fans, but their answer pretty much aligned with the rumors.

Will we see the guys shirtless?

Where? Do you mean the literal brother and sister?

>Keith and Shiro together
How mad Klancers are?

Wait, why Rolo has a road bag? Are they travelling? Are they migrating? Is this picture an allusion of migrant crisis in EU, with aliens being a metaphor for muslims?

Lets have at least one thread without discussing tumblr cancer! C'mon we have a whole new trailer to discuss.

Not to mention we're getting a whole fucking episode in three days, as well as a release date for season 2. I'm pumped as fuck.

Beach episode?

I hope someone ends up filming the episode, I don't want to wait til November or whenever the next part comes out.

Anyone mada some screenshots of Galran assassin with big boobs who had a catfight with Allura?

Although, I'm kind on unhappy that they're showing it at all, since it will inevitably be filmed, but the rest of us will have to watch the episode with the crowd reactions. Imagine trying to listen to dialogue while dozens of Tumblr girls start screaming because Lance made a funny.

So is that Galran Lotor? I still want to see Lotor, and eventually Karp and Cossack.

hot springs episode

We'll probably eventually see him but I doubt they'd give his reveal away on a poster such as that one

I'm just going to repost the "Will Shiro die?" Strawpoll here

strawpoll.me/11359494/

he won't die, just be brainwashed

Holy shit source for that image?

Post Sheith

I wish I could remember. Pixiv maybe.

As you wish

I just googled it and it's on tumblr - sakana-girl.tumblr.com/post/146667840460/既出感が凄い軽率な女装

Thank u friend

so..I take it I'm not the only one who's counting down the days until the new york con.
>people hate this pair as if its the second coming of sasusaku

mfw Sendak will probably be turned into Robeast only to die just like Yurak

But sheith is PURE