KaBlam!

So KaBlam! will be on The Splat this Saturday, the first time on TV since 2005 beyond a one-off episode as part of a marathon in 2008.

So how? I thought that there were big licensing issues like with Pete and Pete? Are they only going to show a few handpicked episodes that don't have content they can't show?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DjD06mf.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably, or just cut together shorts that Nick still has the rights to into episodes.

>yfw this bitch is the main reason why Kablam has legal issues and shitting the Digimon movie

Explain

Fox owns the character. They tried to make a separate TV show but it failed miserably because who the fuck can stomach that shit for more than 2 minutes?

licensing issues only apply to DVD releases. as long as you're airing it on tv, you retain all the TV rights you used to have.

so uh, should i continue drawing june lewds?

>who the fuck can stomach that shit for more than 2 minutes?

what are you talking about it is genuinely great

>spoiler

What kind of dumb ass question is that? Of course!

righto, how's this WIP looking?
i.imgur.com/DjD06mf.jpg

This. It's a similar situation to Muppet Babies, where the problem stems from Nick not having the foresight to secure full distribution rights when they were writing up the contracts. As a result, the distribution rights are all over the fucking place and securing them would be nearly impossible.

>i.imgur.com/DjD06mf.jpg

not him but damn son thats pretty gud

wasnt sure if it really looked enough like her. alright i'll finish that up later today

>i.imgur.com/DjD06mf.jpg
Not bad

Hey, that's pretty good!

she's on STARZ now

I don't see why not.

kill it with fire

is there any good lewds of this series?

No..

I checked

hes right

Finish this please

woikin on it. right now realized her right arm's fucked up