Pick a horror themed comic or cartoon villain. Got one? Good

Pick a horror themed comic or cartoon villain. Got one? Good.

They're now up against this son on a bitch. What happens?

ash would probably win but itd be hard and hed have the death of a teenage girl on his hands

He's already survived the Marvel Zombies. He couldn't kill them because they still needed to be around for chronologically-later stories, but he'd probably manage to survive the experience again.

But what if I picked Ash?

Didn't he actually die only for a second ash from the marvel universe to come out alive?

Other way around. The marvel (zombies) universe version of Ash was quickly killed and eaten by Zombie Howard the duck

Hey how's the new series?

More of a slasher villain, but Ash would ultimately beat Carnage.

You can't because he's not a villain, jackass.

No. The Marvel Zombies universe's native counterpart of Ash (Ashley G. Williams, who was just a normal S-Mart clerk) was killed and eaten by Howard the Duck.

The Ashley J. Williams we all know and love was killed before this storyline (by way of Evil Ash returning and completely taking over his body, shunting his soul to the afterlife), then accidentally shunted over to the Marvel Zombies universe (complete with a brand-new body) when the zombified Sentry started eating everyone waiting in line to enter Heaven.

That's quackers

>Doctor Destiny

No clue

Metal chainsaw: gone.
Shotgun: gone.
Ash is now just a one-handed prick.

In a fair fight, with Ash using unbendable weapons, then I'd still have to give it to Kuvira. You can't exactly cut/shoot a giant boulder hurled at you. If it came to CQC, then I dunno. Kuvira is pretty nimble, but couldn't survive much defending instead of dodging. Even if she uses a metal shield against the chainsaw, it becomes a "Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." situation.

He tries to bang Abigail.

>hed have the death of a teenage girl on his hands
>implying he could care
he already killed some teenagers on the tv show

Would Swampy take over his body to impregnate her like he did with Constantine?

>tries?
>He Bangs Abigail

Hail to the king, baby.

Is that Nicolas Cage with a chainsaw?

Not horror-themed. Why are avatar fans such fucking retards?

The show? Or a comic I havent heard of yet? The show is great

I mean, to the deadites I'm sure he's a villain

He already beat evil ash at one point didn't he?

Honestly I think Wormwood just bribes him with Women and Booze like he does with the 4 horsemen and Ash just takes the deal as he goes on his merry way. After Ash has a lengthy fight with Mr. Pendulum and fails to get a date with Phoebe.

They probably fight to a standstill, both getting in good licks until neither of them can stand up anymore.

Then they call a truce and go have beer somewhere.

Ash would end up sleeping with her.

I think Ash can take him down.