Don't mind me, I'm just the only person on the show that can act

Don't mind me, I'm just the only person on the show that can act.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoVqb3XSpSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ny6u6xqBW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, you can make a case for that.

Rosario dawsons alright...

Just because you post his comic counterpart beside him, doesn't make it a fucking Cred Forums thread.

Get your punk ass over to Cred Forums, you jive turkey.

All he does is laugh

LONG LIVE THE CHIEF

That song was goddamn retarded.

I gave up after 3 episodes. Not enough action. Felt like a poorly written crime drama with 0 super hero shit in it.

And now Cred Forums will shit all over me for not being on yet another popular bandwagon. Sorry but season 2 of daredevil sucked ass, all of it except the shit with punisher and no electra. Maybe I just dont like modern shit any more. Too fucking old I guess.

You don't need to be a good actor to just play a generic black gangster. That's literally the easiest role that exists.

That shit was fire

Only a child would complain about there not being enough action or superheroes.

Shit was terrible. The singer looked like a silly jackass as well.

Yeah, well Cred Forums has the youngest user base on Cred Forums, so it's to be expected.

That's why people like the Netflix shows, they aren't superhero shows just gritty crime dramas that happen to be based on comics. The movies are for the more superhero-y type stuff.

Mike Colter is the single most boring person I've ever seen in a tv show.

Like goddamn, when he screams "noooo" its some high school play shit. When he does some speech on not being called a nigga, it's get the sense that he doesn't believe it at all.

What the fuck did Marvel see in this guy? Say what you will about the MCU, but at least the other leads can emote.

Also, all the wire cameos was a sad attempt for the show to seem important.

He's up there with Hemsworth. Kind of just a walking plank of wood with no charisma.

>implying he wasn't charismatic as fuck in Thor 1
wut

easily the best part of the show

I just finished the season and I don't even remember that much about it except that intro

He wasn't. All he did was stand around and smirk in background shots and played the goofy idiot that didn't know anything. As bad as Colter was, at least he had presence.

Hemsworth taking his shirt off every 3 minutes does not equal charisma.

>What the fuck did Marvel see in this guy?
He was pretty good in The Good Wife. Of course, his character there is basically a cool, calm plank of wood, so it was within his acting range.

Thor is fucking Great in the MCU. you are all dead inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoVqb3XSpSQ
whatever mang, I think you're confusing with how dull the movies are with hemsworth himself

Nah, I'm not. He can not act.

Say what you want of Ghostbuster 2016, but he was the awesome in it.

You are the one who's retarded

>Not enough action

Lol go watch Sylvester Stallone and Schwarzenegger movies then you mong

You are objectively wrong on all fronts. Take a seat.

Haven't seen it. I'm going based on both thors, avengers 1, and that stupid racecar movie he did. He can't act.

>alfre woodard
>can't act
yeah, go fuck yourself

Tell me why I'm wrong.

It peaks around 7 or 8 and writing in the later episodes is worse even if there's more action. It's the worst written show of MCU Netflix.

But he acted great in all of those movies.

>It's the worst written show of MCU Netflix.
I wouldn't go that far.

Jessica Jones had enough content for 5 episodes, making that whole season a total chore to watch.

Cage may be an overall dull show and it may go full retard once they introduce Diamondback, but I didn't find it painful to watch.

Both him and Ritter are dogshit compared to Cox. I hope that game of thrones faggot isn't just as big of a disappointment.

How are the acting skills of an actor/actress Cred Forums related?

Luke Cage is meant to be an emotionless loner character that's easy-going and just going through life. That's the character that Colter is playing, he doesn't need to be overly emotional like Loki, and that doesn't make him a bad actor.

> all the wire cameos was a sad attempt for the show to seem important.

You seem like an awfully negative person if this is what you took away from those cameos.

>It's the worst written show of MCU Netflix.

AKA someone who didn't watch Jessica Jones

>how is a crucial part of a Cred Forums show Cred Forums related
fuck off already

Doubt he will. I even liked the show and Colter both, but he really couldn't show al ot of emotion outside of cool calm and collected. Whenever he screamed or, like you said, yelled nooooo, it really felt like acting and like his heart wasn't into it.

At least Jessica was interesting only because of Tennant, this show didn't even have that one Cottonmouth was gone.

Acting is absolutely not crucial to live-action comics. No one on The Flash or Gotham can act, but they are still good shows and we discuss them from a Cred Forums point of view.
You shit belongs on Cred Forums or even better in /trash/, since you made this garbage thread when there are multiple other LC threads up right now, one literally talking about the antagonists.
Kys.

And how is that Mike Colter's fault? You people complain about the dumbest things imaginable.

>And how is that Mike Colter's fault?
His acting is bland as fuck. That's his fault. And it's not as if Cage was written completely as a character wit no emotion, Colter just couldn't deliver like Cox does.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ny6u6xqBW8
Are we seriously going to pretend this is good acting? Do you really believe he's shocked by anything in this scene thats supposed to be a literal life long revelation?

Shit, look at Daredevil. You could feel how Matt felt like he was going to crumble at any moment but kept holding on. That's not being exaggerated, thats subtle acting. Colter meanwhile felt more Smallville tier than Netflix.

I reiterate, you idiots just love to complain.

>No one on The Flash or Gotham can act
t. angry autist

>can't counter with anything
>provides zero examples of how he is a good actor
>you guys just want to bitch
ok

>This incessant dick riding over Daredevil when he's a completely different character from Cage

>>Luke Cage is meant to be an emotionless loner character that's easy-going and just going through life

So you've never read a Luke Cage comic in your life. Got it.

Not even the other dude, and like I already said, I liked the show, but he can't emote or act outside of his range. Stop acting like shitheads.

Didn't mean to tag this post.

Neither have you, since you think that his emotional state is the same as daredevil's you clueless muppet.

>confuses charisma with acting
it's ok o.p. your probaly gay though

I already gave you a counter and all you did was respond, "Nuh uh I love Charlie Cox Cox in my mouf" as if that's an argument.

I don't understand why you keep bringing up daredevil. I don't think the other dude at any point said he's supposed to be the same as daredevil. He said daredevils actor can act and show a wide range of emotions and can emote, while luke cages actor can not.

And you're arguing against at least two different people, for the record.

I have never read a Luke Cage comic in my life and never knew shit about Cottonmouth before watching the series.
However, I have read numerous scraps of articles about the characters on wikipedia and, hear this, on websites dedicated to comics in the last few days.
I am now an expert about everything Luke Cage and my opinion is tantamount to fact.

I'm just warning you guys before I start posting.

hi we are allowed to discuss things based on comics thank you goodbye

t. Cred Forumsmrade

Except I'm not the one who brought up daredevil. You and your dick-riding parade did.

>He said daredevils actor can act and show a wide range of emotions and can emote, while luke cages actor can not.

Well that's because Luke Cage's character isn't the same as Daredevil who is an emotional catholic school boy who gets really sensitive about having to kill people therefore his range of acting has to be way more varied than Cage. How is this in any way hard for you to digest?

best post in the thread

>Giving your mediocre trash post a (you)

No shame

>Well that's because Luke Cage's character isn't the same as Daredevil
We aren't discussing this. Stop bringing it up. We're discussing the actor in an emotional scene. The point being is that cage's actor looks and sounds like he's acting in a sci-fi original movie when it comes to screaming or crying or being angry or anything other than cool calm and collected. And once again, I say this as someone who liked the show and dug him as luke cage.

>This is Cred Forums in a nutshell

The best actor on the show was Jaiden Kaine, who played Zip.
He looked and sounded exactly like a semi-retarded nigger. The part was played so well, you couldn't tell that that he was acting at all.