In leaked emails, Colin Powell says Israel has 200 nukes

Jesus Christ, who gave the kikes this many nukes?

archive.is/ViWhb

GAS THE KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro
youtube.com/watch?v=XdoEsr2OWYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Nuclear_Research_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-weapons-training-mossad-agents
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mB5sEJUt4
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qVYN21_THpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If a nuke drops at Israel, will the stored 200 nukes explode simultaneously?

APOLOGIZE

If someone starts a fire in Israel, will the stored 200 nukes explode simultaneously?

So the Jews and Israeli government have been lying?

We've known about this for years. The world just pretends they don't have them becoming no one wants to deal woth a samson option scenario.

Most of the radioactive material is from south africa when the jews still supported apartheid. Once they've milked the cunt dry, the jews go full bolshevik and pushed for a black controlled SA.

2 nukes resulted in anime we know and lo- hate
what would 200 nukes do?

YES

EIN VOLK EIN REICH EIN FUHRER

Who the fuck do you reckon, considering the Kikes in Israel have the industrial capacity to make a really bad tennis shoe.

>he thinks this is how nukes work

Hahaha he's so fucked

This guy is going to get subpoena'd so hard

If only they had oil. We would free the shit out of them.

(((alleged)))

As if he wouldn't know.
Shame he didn't mention all those nukes are hidden in nations across the Western world.

They're the world's leading drone manufacturer.

I hope to god that they're all in israel and not spread around the world.

>that denial

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418

Israel designed the chip in your next computer, goyim.

not enough for complete kebab removal

The jews have a policy of if being nuked, to use their own nukes against Russia, China, the USA and Europe, effectively killing everyone in the ensuing nuclear clusterfuck.

As a Christian I would rather have a world bathed in nuclear fire than a world with no israel.
I believe we are in the end times and the Lord will return in power and glory to end Han rule and restore a 1000 year kingdom but for that to happen we need a war in the ME.
Russia and China are the "armies of the east"mentioned in Revelation a d will fight for the anti Christ while America and England will be the "glorious army" that fights at Meggido in the battle of Armageddon
Israel needs the nukes to launch the cleansing fire which will purge the world and make it pure for the return of Christ in power and glory.
That's why my church will alwaysbe pro Israel, we want Jesus to return and punish the wicked and evil

I thought it was common knowledge that Israel has about 200 nukes, despite Israel's deliberate ambiguity about its nuclear program? If it isn't, this shit SHOULD be common knowledge. JFK was killed by the Mossad for trying to shut down Israel's nuclear program.

Actually, I remember reading that in a US Naval College analysis paper, some egghead thinks the number may be closer to 800 nukes based on Israeli production facilities' rates. Who knows what the actual count is but it is non-zero.

Nice i bet they have one in each ambasy to kill the leaders of all nations that opose them.

You need to read the bible more often

Ask your pastor or priest what this passage means

explain how they work

not a chance
in 73 golda meir threatened to nuke Moscow unless the USA resupplied israel, resulting in operation nickle grass. the silos are buried deep enough underground that they will survive most things.

regardless, all the subsmarines of israel can fire nukes as well

They dont have icbm's to reach all the places. Cruise missels dont have the range and can be intercepted.

Bet on it they hide them in ther ambasys and other places to just fuck shit up.

You'd have to be a retard to believe they limited production when the US/USSR did with their treaties in the 90s.

Israel probably has the best warheads in the world.

If the world fails to save Israel, as all Christians are called upon to do, then they will launch their arsenal at every city in earth with more than 1 million people. And they would be right to do so if we do nothing.
I take this as good news. I believe that action would fulfill prophecy in the book of revelation and begin the 1000 year reign of Christ.

I know this is a joke, but the precautions to make sure nuclear bombs don't explode unless the owner wants them to are pretty crazy. Sandia National Laboratory makes all of the electronics and triggering mechanisms for the bombs in the US and they claim that even if a nuke was compromised is would be impossible for whoever had it to detonate them.

Nuclear chain reaction triggered by the mechanisms within the bomb itself -- it's not like a gunpowder effect where bomb A blows up and bomb B is ignited, there has to be an internal trigger.

The way in which the final battle of revelation that is supposed to take place in Armageddon is quite literally impossible thanks to today's method of warfare. What is it, like some 200m man army is supposed to March towards israel? I mean how is that possible with nukes.also why would anyone send 200m people to wipe out israel? You cant.

Kikes invented the nuke.

It's a garbage policy. With merely 200 nukes they won't kill anyone. They might do some unpleasant damage and kill few a tens of millions people though, depending on how well will missile defense work and what they are targeting.

A 2nd nuke doesn't explode when you drop a nuke on it. Just like it doesn't explode when you drop it without arming it.

That is about the Pharisees.
Israel is a Holy nation and is the bride of God. Israelis are God's chosen people and Christians are their students and assistants

Will we finally kill all the kikes if they nuke the world?

Dream on kike. You subs dont have operational range and no silo wizhsrands a direct hit by lets say a nuklear weapon or a bunker buster. You dont even got the space to spread the silos.

All is needet is one good hit.
Not to mention your subs will not leave the mediteranian alive.

You are an utter madman.

Thanks ;)

>With merely 200 nukes they won't kill anyone.
With 200 nukes, you could probably kill at least a few people.

Sequence of events where a smaller explosion forces the fission chain reaction to start. If you blow it up from the outside it destroys the mechanisms that start fission. Youll just end up blowing nuclear material around like a dirty bomb.

The is also why well be safe from direct nuking if we ever figure out lasers. A ground defense laser is fast enough to take a nuke out of the air when paired with some kind of targeting system.

Isn't this what UN estimates were at anyway?

You dumb?

Kek. Not lifting a arm.

Isra kek is so small two thermo nuclear hits and its gone plus all nuclear weapons.

Varporized. Everything.

>fission

Sorry fusion. Different thing fission is our reactors much less powerful and easier to control.

You have no clue what the majesty of God will reveal. There will be a war, it will be on meggido, there will be a nuclear fire ushering in our Lord and I believe the Jews eliminating billions across the globe will be the sacrifice needed to usher in the return of my Lord..
I would be glad to die for Israel as it makes me place in heaven secured

At this point who cares ?

No, revelation is very clear that Jews will be the elect if God and take leadership positions in heaven.

>Israeli teachers
>Christian students

Matthew 23:37

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

they're pretty bad at it 2bh

By treaty an attack on Israel is an attack on America. Nike them today, I am ready. This world isn't my home it is just a veil separating me from God.
I pray that someone nukes Israel.

He's a bit of an enigma this Powell, It's like he's playing a double game. His hamfisted testimony to the UN about the WMD's and now his backhanders to Hillary, makes you wonder if he has a conscience.

Arabs might. If there was enough of them. Could also be more allegorical. A large part of Muslims or Arabs can be seen as an army marching towards Israel through time. Kind of interesting to think about. Should the Muslims be taken under the wing as our new greatest allies?

Muhammad is likely right.

We did.

This fucktard kike thinks manufacturing and design are the same thing.

Remember when Obama administration declassified a document on Israel's nuclear program in retaliation for Netanyahu's anti-Iran speech in congress where he tried to sabotage the Iran deal?

I read it and it said they had developed innovative new designs that nobody had used before.

Have fun dying for kikes

How can you want the inevitable? How can you want to cause something that is beyond us?

Jelly low IQ goyim better recognize...
sheeeeit son imma fuck yo life up fuckgoy
Strongest nation on the planet, don't hate, immulate. Peace.

1 Corinthians 1:23

but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness,

>who gave the kikes this many nukes?

whomever shot Kennedy who wanted them to have none

Bush and co, the nazis

>If only they had oil. We would free the shit out of them.

they're basically America JR, not a state for legal reasons but will a huge amount of state like benefits

Humans are the agents of God. His will is manifest through us. Israel has those nukes because God put them there through his agents.
Those nukes.are there to fulfill prophecy.

No because the core needs to be compressed in order for the chain reaction to start.

If anything, they would contribute to the fallout, but no nuclear explosion.

1 Corinthians 1:24

but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

>but to those who are the called

doctrine of election

You're not a Christian, you're a deluded kike-worshipper who's turned his back on Christ in favor of your retarded fantasies. Purge yourself, blight on humanity. You have no place in the Kingdom of Heaven.

>As a Christian I would rather have a world bathed in nuclear fire than a world with no israel.

super, if Israel doesn't survive everyone dies,

let's save the nazi state that swindled the globe or we all die

brilliant

Gee why would they do that Satan?

Brazil-user is correct! I didn't know you guys knew about nukes.

>Israelis are God's chosen people

then why can't god pay their bills?

and where do the nazis that send them money and technology fit in when it was the nazis who helped to create the nation in the first place?

I'm gonna hang you by your phantom foreskin kike

Good luck getting your land back, arabs

HOLY FUCK!!! HOW? FUCKING HOW? I REALLY WANTED TO SEE HITLER WINNING THAT WAR.

so glad we tortured and crucified that cuck goy yeshu... get over it son

the nukes are probably already located in major cities across the world. Ballistic missiles or bombers are too risky so it makes more sense to already have them where they will be used.

We had a program in the 70s and them got some intel from US retrofited W87s in the 90s.

I read the book so I have "some" knowledge about it.

The equations, I dint understood shit tho.

The US has the power to destroy Israel in a nuclear fire so thick every heeb in that desert shithole would be a smear under their little faggy hat.

If you think the US Navy doesn't know the location of all Israeli subs at any given time you're naive. It'll be funny seeing gifs of the little faggots trying to swim at that depth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel

If you leave them alone you have nothing to fear. Nothing makes me happier than the knowledge you Jew hating scum have Kew owned nukes pointwd at you right now.
How does it feel know I g the people you hate have a nuclear missile pointed at your Jew hating head?

Your time is coming kikes. Nobody has ever liked you and nobody ever will. When your time is up, nothing your buddies in ISIS have ever done to anyone will come close to the suffering we'll put you through when we purge you from this earth.

Hope Iran blow up your shitty race, zyklon-bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro

Ben Gurion was a sneaky motherfucker

literally crucify yourself. the world doesn't need Israel, Israel needs the world. captcha related

oups heheheh Israel surly is a Holy place just like HollyWood

its Yeshua stop reading the Talmud

And how many does it have "officially"?

>BRRRs with MIRVs
Cool, who are you set to use them against in the event you gotta let 'em fly?

Lol if you try shit you can kiss every one of those European cities you Nazis Jack off about goodbye.
White culture? Gone
White history? Incinerated
White people? Ash.
Go tiny Israel; the bride of Christ.

You're underestimating their kikery.
They'll try to make it look like nukes from other countries, if they haven't infiltrated at least some nuke launch facilities of other countries.

Sure thing Zealot

I'm pretty sure they literally stole a stock pile of enriched plutonium worth at least 70 nuclear war heads and weren't punished for it.

>The US has the power to destroy Israel in a nuclear fire so thick every heeb in that desert shithole would be a smear under their little faggy hat.

and everyone in Europe would also die in the next 60 years

micro nukes are where its at

I think we have some common ground.

You would rather exterminate the entire human race than have anyone but jews rule over it.

I would rather exterminate the entire human race than continue to put up with the obscenity that is the jewish people preying on humanity.

The solution is obvious, and I'm perfectly okay with it. So the only question is when to push the button?

>Implying they shouldn't have nukes.
You fucking idiots.
If Israel gets nuked, they will turn the middle east to glass.
How is this a bad thing again???

We have the knowledge and the parts, but we cant assemble them becuase of the non-proliferation treaty unfortunally.

In fact, Im not even sure if we have uranium enriched already. I think we would have to enrich and this takes some months unfortunally.

And no MIRVs for us (thanks God for that).

The only way to deliver IF 9and thats a big if) we assembled the bomb would be by jet, cruise missile or submarine.

And this fucks with the range unfortunally :(

And I would rather have them the way they are. Unassembled but ready to use.

Technically we would nto have a "nuke" but parts of one. UN coulndt do shit about it. And in a event of loosing a war, we could assemble fast and deploy it.

But then again, nuclear warheads are for deterrence purposes only. I dont really have a target except for the capital of my own country because there is where the corrupt politicians are.

>How does it feel know I g the people you hate have a nuclear missile pointed at your Jew hating head?

I'm fine, if they don't ask my nazi pals for permission they can't get the launch codes

if Bushes supported nazis why they give so much money to Israel?

or are they run by the same people Nazis and Israel?

>Im not even sure if we have uranium enriched already.

call Australia they can help with that, they have 1/3 of the global supply and they will sell it to anybody

watch some john oliver... u really need to get your mind right, browsing a racist numale nazi forum surely isn't healthy for you goy

Why doesn't israel just glass the middle east before iran and the rest of them start getting nukes. I'm sure saudia arabia is trying to get them since iran is.

Jews invented nuclear weapons.

No worried m8. We have uranium here too.

We export that thing also.

Like I said, we have all that its needed. All we need now is an excuse to assemble it.

wtf ?

>As a Christian

The JEWS killed our Savior, stop worshiping them, Israel, is rightful Christian land.

This is the shit the Israelis killed JFK over.

>capital of my own country because there is where the corrupt politicians are
I empathize BR-bro, ideally we'll fix our shit without nuclear fallout. I wonder what total deployment time would be for a nuke if you had to fire one off right now? I wanna say our weapons can be fired in a matter of minutes depending on where you launch from, submarine-launches can hit even faster than our supersonic silo-based missiles.

We have been saying this for a while, it's nice to see Colin Powell prove we are right..

Also proves the Samson option

someone gas this fuckin kike cocksucker

Wait I thought this was public and open knowledge.

The Samson Option is a well documented plan Israel has...

We are already in the 1000 year kingdom. Jesus won't come back twice, only once, you damn heretic

perfect example of america's biggest problem

the neocon cuckold.

For years estimates have been around 400 nukes

Oh boy America. I wonder who could have possibly given the Jews 200 nukes. Who could it have been.

>all 200 nukes are stored in the exact same location

Watch some lowbrow surrogate for John Stewart to get my mind right? Taking the LastWeekTonight blue pill Jew pill? Get with it, Schlomo... after all, it's (((current year)))!

U r trying too hard Shlomo
Please step in

this user proves that christianity was heavily modified by kikes to enslave christcucks
youtube.com/watch?v=XdoEsr2OWYk

no, because americans have tech to stop the atoms in nuclear weapons

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, user. "Israel" does not always refer to the country.

he's right you know

Yes precisely thanks a bunch Egypt for your sacrifice..

Fuck off back to vaucluse you slinking, stinking semite

I hope this is true

They've always said they wouldn't be the first to

>introduce

nukes to the Middle East.

FUCKING ANTI-SEMITES DELET THIS.

jokes on you, Jesus nor anybody mentioned in the new testament or torah ever existed, including YWHW

kek, did you also jewtilate your dick?

Coincedently both Israel and USA are releasing information about JFK's assassination and early military documents of Israel in the next 2 years...

>little kikeroaches in their little sandbox think they can't be destroyed in one fell swoop
kek

The French gave us those nukes.

Merci beacoup, greatest ally.

Wow that Nasty dude ..

And you know that... how?
Either you're a dumbass or Mossad will be paying you a visit soon

Dint you guys steal the blueprints from murica?

Because I remember reading something about yout nukes have the exaclty same specs of the american counter-part.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

What would you guys say is the best way to get nukes? Let's say a small country with 5 million population

Israel has 0 nukes.

A Nuclear deterrent doesn't work for Israel because it is so small. It relies on the usa for protection.

Its nuke program has been a giant scam since day one.

Theit only nuke power plant was decommissioned decades ago.

Building nukes isn't actually that complicated or unique. The only difficult part is the nuclear material needed, and France helped us building our nuclear plants.

> Nobody has ever liked you and nobody ever will
You slimy little goy, do you really think you're even worth a particle of dirt? you are that "nobody" that you speak of, most people love Israel and our religion, you are a minority that's fading away slowly, I'll be the happiest when wannabe nazis like you are forever gone

It's about their fucked up form of esotericism.

Good question -- let's gather some empirical data on the topic, shall we?

This.

If we had nukes we would have used them in 78

A long walk but worth the journey

>gave

lel

what do you think the reactor at dimona is for?

>I want him to do it for me!

What a pussy.

>my church will alwaysbe pro Israel
>we want Jesus to return and punish the wicked and evil

>wicked and evil

wow. that's what programming looks like. don't you think that those "who claim to be jews but are not" as mentioned in the bible may be those in power in israel now? Isn't it obvious that their actions are not of The Father as we know Him, but of their father, the devil?

Wake up

I get it now.

Still kind of risky depending on other countries for enriching your uranium.

Im all pro capitalism. If is cheaper to do in another place, lets do it so we can bring costs down.

But in the matters od defense, you have to do it in-house.

>who gave the kikes this many nukes?

your country did

They build them themselves ;D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Nuclear_Research_Center

Nah the satellites will deactivate the atoms before that happens.

>"As a Christian I would rather have a world bathed in nuclear fire than a world with no israel."

Thank God USA has missile shields that can shut off the atoms in a nuclear missile. A British scientist told that.

Didn't he reveal classified information? Isn't this a much bigger deal then Hillary's emails?

Jesus turned 7 fishes into but 7000

Kek bestows upon us infinite shads

Infiniti > 7000

Kek > Jesus

Q.E.D.

Plus, Jesus was a filthy jew

#Crusader4Kek

You've been lied to, friend. Also nice dubs.

france and britain together have less nukes

I haven't seen this one in a while.

Not only do they have nukes, they have innovated miniature nuclear devices (because of conflicting airspace, they cannot launch to the east) which they sneak into countries then blackmail them. This can be done due to a shortage of Helium-3 which is used to detect them.

>yfw the kikes detonate the Israeli nukes in Palestinian territory and blame it on Iran.

I'm guessing he hasn't heard about Kabbalah.

You were on the right track actually, a fission reaction starts the fusion reaction, resulting in extraordinary amounts of energy.

Fun fact, current generation nuclear weapons do not, against popular beliefs, spread "fallout".
They are pure heat and energy - the small amount of fissionable material is destroyed instantaneously by the immense heat of the fusion reaction. (think throwing a plutonium rod into the sun)

-but then again we don't know what potential other nations have, NK/china/Iran may only have access to fission weapons, due to technology constraints, which do release a lot of radio active material and are very very bad.

Good. I hope they have. If that is what it takes then so be it.
New York City, LA. Chicago etc are the 've test of Godless behavior and I wouldn't shed a tear if Israel killed every person living there
Innocents would die but they would go to heaven anyway and the future would be safer for the nation of Christ.

>most people love Israel and our religion, you are a minority that's fading away slowly

Being this deluded

>detonate the Israeli nukes in Palestinian territory and blame it on Iran.

Nice

Shhh dont say anything unless you want them to put 15 yards of nano wire down your brain. Be quiet. Praise it. Praise it!

>They are pure heat and energy
Wrong.
They do spread fallout because nuclear bombs are not 100% efficient.

The only nuclear bomb capable of not spreading fallout woulf be a bomb made of anti-matter (because all the anti-matter would be obliterated with the matter) and even that would produce radiation in the form of gamma rays.

Do you even Nuclear Physics?

>If we had nukes we would have used them in 78

Israel's foreign aid is conditional on it not procuring/making nuclear weapons.

As a Christian I will always support Israel. My representative has agreed to sign a blank check for your defense.
America and Israel will always be united and ready to serve the people who face me the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ
My church even has special prayers in Hebrew for Israel.

Stop roleplaying as a Christian Shlomo. You are an abomination

Actually 2016 is the age of "Anti-Semetism" because you guys are being so blazon and open in your moves this year.

Hated of the kikery is strong all over the world, because you guys can't control yourself.

Look at the US media.

starting a fire has a greater chance of setting off nukes than explosions,both chances are really small, though.

>The word "Cruz", as well as "Vera Cruz" ("True Cross") and "Santa Cruz" ("Holy Cross") are used as surnames and topological names. Its origin as a surname particularly flourished after the Alhambra Decree of 1492 and the increasing activities of the Spanish Inquisition, when New Christian families with Crypto-Jewish, Moorish, and/or mixed religious heritage converted to the state-enforced religion of Catholicism and subsequently fashioned and adopted surnames with unambiguous religious affiliation.

Hmmm really makes you think doesn't it?

Like anyone for Europe could be a Christian. God forsook Europe when America was founded.
WAnt proof? God personally inspired the writers of our constitution which is why it is a perfect document. America is the chosen nation of God and Israel is our wars and partner.
Jewish people were chosen to be our leaders

Why do you lie to yourself?

Can we agree that non-countries (countries with no nukes) should not be part of this discussion of elites?

Now let's talk business - who will be the first country to get nuked in our age, and will it even be in our lifetime?

>NK/china/Iran may only have access to fission weapons, due to technology constraints, which do release a lot of radio active material and are very very bad.
Said mr Rothschild.

Oh look, a neocon aka american cancer.

>Can we agree that non-countries (countries with no nukes) should not be part of this discussion of elites?
All in favor of the dissolution of Israel say AYE.

looks like they have the means to defend themselves. can we stop giving them money now?

I know this is a troll,

but Christians that really believe this and support the Synagogue of Satan are being seriously deceived by the worshipers of Satan, a.k.a Zionist Jews.

>Now let's talk business - who will be the first country to get nuked in our age, and will it even be in our lifetime?

You're currently in it

>can we stop giving them money now?

But user.. the gold, they want the gold

> Anyone who wants to see their cities disintegrated say aye
Lol you can't do shit ever to Israel or they will kil us all, checkmate you racist Nazi.
I love the Jewish people so much for this.

Not if you deactivate the atoms first

He's just bought into the propaganda of the anti-Christ and synagogue of Satan.

He watches shit like this guy, and listened to the spirit of gluttony. If he were to examine how he prays and worships he would see he's being led to pray and follow the "One God" not the trinity.

Just like Obama says the "One God" and the pope says "One God" and IS memebers say The "One God".

It all goes back to Saturn Worship. That Israel promotes the goy to follow and Jesus preached against.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
Behold the real star of David.

>200 nukes
>just under 200 countries on earth
>many probably don't have an Israeli embassy
>Israel secretly puts a nuke in each of their embassies
>in the capitals of 100+ countries
>enough nukes left over for non-samson option operations

If the kike nuke us I hope australian shitposters will meme us for eternity.
I don't really trust canadians to do it.

Go away John Hagee

That is good, follow the Synagogue of Satan and the money changers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

That is good goy, serve your masters as Jesus preached against.

That is good goy, pray to the star of Saturn and reject your savior.

does he ever name drop the Samson option?

I understood israel means to struggle with god or something . Its probably the same as with the new city of babylon not being the old city of babylon

If I recall, the substances have to hit each other just right to cause fission, otherwise they become an uneven reaction and just bleed mass amounts of radiation out, producing no blast.

falsehoods and lies as usual. I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

It confirms the Samson option could be real.

I know the Samson option confirms much of Europe because of the Jews hatred for white europeans, but has it ever been confirmed they would target America in their death throws?

>Anyone who wants to see their cities disintegrated say aye
LEARNED HELPLESSNESS

of course

force a public outcry to remove israels nuclear weapons. fucking do it

those kikes dont have the balls to use the samson option

samson option literally said that theyll nuke NYC and LA.

Nah all that is true, I have read the Zohars and used to research Kabbalah.

It finally led me around to the Talmud, and I saw there were two copies of them.

Also taught myself Hebrew.

Those things are true.

Most nationalist Jews are alright, but the globalist and international Jews, leftists and Marxists and liberals are "lining" themselves up with something that is evil.

>Synagogue of Satan
Esoteric. Not synagogue of satan.

For fuck sake people, they're esoteric. But the oath is an issue.

Winrar
And you have to compress that core in a very, very specific way.

Mossad trained and armed Mandela while the Israeli government "supported" apartheid South Africa.

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-weapons-training-mossad-agents

>Nuking a region with the bulk of the global jewish population

Absolute mad man.

Liberal strongholds, wall street.

This might just save America.

Being in NC, how fucked would I be if NYC was hit? Assuming I have a 3 year food supply and can wait though fallout.

>A ground defense laser is fast enough to take a nuke out of the air when paired with some kind of targeting system.

How would that stop a nuke from detonating that's being dropped in mid-air?

It's often used to represent God's faithful people. In prophecy, it has almost nothing to do with Jews.

Many Christians, in their attempts to be PC, claim that Jews retain some special status with God. The truth is that Jews denied then killed their messiah. Since then, they've been punished in various ways and they're in exile from the promised land.

israel is a threat to humanity

fucking greedynoses

yeah the israel kikes see all other kikes as traitors.

israel is autistic.

the public needs to push for a disarmed israel.

I blame the King James translators.

Jews in the bible should read Judean.

Judeans (followers of Jesus) have special status with God.

The Jews themselves did this.

this is why jews must be exterminated like the parasites they are

The world is hostage of the kike menace.

You can't do shit to Israel. They have the full backing of American Christians and nukes pointed at every city.
Deal with it Nazi.

>You can't do shit to Israel.
yes we can, easily, believe me.
>They have the full backing of American Christians
a shrinking demographic with negligible political influence.
>and nukes pointed at every city.
they dont have the balls to use them
>Deal with it Nazi.
final solution soon

Be a good goy, go join the army and get ready to go kill the other Christians in Russia for Hillary goy.
While your wife/mother/sister takes some black refugee Semite dick for diversity back home.

Hey guys.. Guys! GUYS!.. Who wants to buy a nuke? eh?

Now if this is not a shill this proves, zionist christians are retarded and brainwashed

The nation, not the people. The UN brought the "Jews" to Israel not God. The fact that the Jews didn't repent and accept Jesus Christ as the Savior means they should not have been allowed back into the Holy Land. These false Jews under a false banner have usurped God's land and the history of the Hebrew people.

Christians are foolish to follow the lead of a people that are essentially unbelievers.

"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves." -Amos 5:26

"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon." -Acts 7:43

" I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." -Rev 2:9

Today's Judaism is nothing of what the origin of the faith was meant to be. Jews now have no sacrifices for sins, no temple, no tabernacle, no high priest, and no Ark of the Covenant. It is a dead faith and has been modernized to reflect this.

They do have the balls to use them. They have faced extermination before. They won't go under again. I am all for it, nothing would make me happier than to see the major cities and their Godlessness erased at the hand of God's chosen people.
It all should burn on a pyre to God for our sins.

>Samson Option
This user gets it. If Israel goes down, I think their plan is to take the rest of the world with them. IMO it only ensures they're a glass crater when every other country launches their entire arsenal into their land.

Hahah the people who have intentionally worked to deminished christianity in white nations and caused all recent middle eastern conflict are choosen by god? Wooooooooooow you are slow mentally

>They do have the balls to use them.
no, they dont. and they most likely dont even have the power to use them.

Israel proclaimed without temple or messiah is no real Israel and but a Zionist invention.

>buy a nuke from Israel
>it's filled up with Styrofoam

It's Yushua Ha Mashiack.

All worshipping humans as if they are god will get you is a place in hell

He's probably talking about ICBMs against which there is no real good defense. To stop a dropped nuclear bomb, you just gotta blow up the plane before it can.

No problem, why you worry, i give you 50% off on next nuke. no worry

You will die for satanic kikes how sad

I would imagine Christians throughout America would do anything, including helping the smuggle incomes as a deterrent, to help Israel. I would help them smuggle a warhead into America. My first loyalty is to the Kingdom of God

What book is this from?

Wish I had nuke gifs to post.

Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6mB5sEJUt4

Not like they can deliver them.

Fresh pasta...delicioso!

then christians will be systematically put into FEMA camps and gassed for treason.

I hate religion.

Youll burn in hell for all eternity you cowardly kike, you are weak and only get anything thru lying to people this is why you are of the devil

Sad thing is there are goyim that are this deceived.

Don't know. Not my OC.

>They see them as traitors
>Yet the "traitors" still give them support.

Kek

Requesting nuke gifs pls
Pic as gratitude

That's a good answer Brazil-loli. Gold star for you!

Thank you Brit-bro.

I will use it as a badge of honor.

wtf I hate Intel now. I'm a #AMDMissile now

Fucking stupid dumb ass kike loving faggot. I hope whet AIDS.

spotted the Cred Forumstard sharpy in pooper for a request

Fucking kikes are going to destroy the world.

Hitler was right.

If you try to exterminate them they'll destroy the world. Just send every living kike to Israel and cut off all contact

Does it upset you the Israelis won't let you kill them.

there is no way that israel has a significant strategic nuclear weapons. they have tactical nuclear weapons and they have no way to get them within striking range of the vast majority of their samson option targets.

israel is a paper tiger and they will be declawed.

You're a dispensationalist I suppose. I am Christian but I do not place such a high value on the state of Israel. They're not "israel" anymore. They rejected God by rejecting his Son and were pruned off. The gentiles were grafted into the tree branches. You are protecting the wrong tree.

And will you answer for all the evil and turmoil that Israel causes because you want to trigger a nuclear war to make Jesus return, something that is a guess based on 19th-20th century eschatology?

No, it upsets me that they will destroy the US if we don't sacrifice ourselves to help them. That's not an ally, that's a fucking hostage taker.

Oh Christ you're one of those Dominionist Fucks like "Lyin' Ted" Cruz

oh and let me add - "Why not say--as some slanderously claim that we say--"Let us do evil that good may result"? Their condemnation is just!"

Why not just place them inside the nation's capitals? Inside your embassies have a nuke and if the world threatens you detonate the nukes and reduce world capitals to ash.
This is why I admire the Jewish people. Never again will they face extermination wothout taking billions, possibly all of humanity,with them
It's so beautiful and brave I hope they do it.

This is expert level bait, but I'm still sad so many of us took it. Good job. Now fuck off back to class, kiddo.

Yep, not all of them are bad.

The ones following the Torah are alright.

Their intelligence services I do not trust, the ones in media, banking and elites I do not trust.

I don't trust the ones following the Talmud or raised in the Talmud beliefs.

They are a satanic cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ

>No, it upsets me that they will destroy the US
they wont, they do not have the ability to do so.

israel does not have significant second strike capability or significant straegetic nuclear assets.

they could attempt to attack russia with tactical nuclear weapons but they would most likely be shot down and most definitely be turned into a glass crater.

A nation that raises against Israel or fails to protect Israel should be judged q

>Sandia National Laboratory makes all of the electronics and triggering mechanisms for the bombs in the US and they claim that even if a nuke was compromised is would be impossible for whoever had it to detonate them.
That's why every single component for strategic weapons are made in-house.

Poss off Nazi. Israel could destroy us all and if that scares you then Good.

Meanwhile in Heaven, Jesus paces back and forth.

Why haven't my lambs finished supporting a murderous regime and started a nuclear holocaust? I want to come back, but I can't do that without the help of my disciples to perform enough evil to make it happen!

no they actually couldnt, you stupid troll.

you kikes cant just fly your shitty outdated planes with your shitty outdated tactical nukes across the ocean to try to nuke us.

you have like 2 submarines and i can assure you we are all over them.

israel can probably count their strategic nukes on 1 hand, and thats being generous.

>That's why every single component for strategic weapons are made in-house.

They should but they're not. I don't know about this case but I've heard weapons sub contractors had shit manufactured in China.

The fire rises.

You can't even become a citizen of Israel unless you renounce Jesus Christ

Modern abrahamic religions are a death cult.

You're literally the frog posters of the desert who want thier beta uprising, because your lives are so objectively shit and you're so robbed of soul that you'd actually, unironically ignite nuclear holocaust on God's earth, you'd literally burn to ash a Divine creation because of your buried desire for self righteous suicide.

Really ?

I am an American citizen, a white Christian and I can promise you I would betray my nation in an instant if I thought God wanted me to help Israel.
There are millions and millions s like me and if you don't think Israel has thought of your shit and used God fearing believers such as myself to help smuggle warheads into major cities then you are delusional. I would do it.

>Implying the jews can't just deactivare the atoms

>christians
>relevant
lol we took over your political party and you couldnt even stop us.

now you think you are smart enough to smuggle in warheads? lmao

mark my words, there will be massive public outcry to seize nuclear weapons form israel, and they will consent to it out of fear.

hopefully the pakis and iran will nuke those kikes after we disarm them. lol

You are just a blind sinner and a servant of this evil world.
This world is going to end in fire and will be obliterated before Jesus ushers in a new heaven and a new earth, ruled from New Jerusalem
You will burn forever in the pit of fire and brimstone for your unbelief.

if you're a Jew and you convert to Christianity (basically a "Jew for Jesus") you no longer have the "Right of return" to Israel and become a citizen. You won't get it until you renounce Jesus. They don't care if all your ancestors were Jews.

Okay, this is bullshit. False alarm.

This is some advanced level of christcuckery probably a baptist or pentecostal.

It's a fucking troll m8

Sounds like you need to read your Bible. Modern Israel is the synagogue of Satan.

TV preachers require less thought.

He is part of what he claims to be against.
He follows liars in the name of Christ, but rejects Christ on behalf of those liars. His rejection is so slow, he doesn't realize he is doing it.

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Its a genuine Christian, this is why all the LARPers got triggered, I know people like that.
Christianity is a suicidal cuck cult.

> Suicide
It's not suicide. This world is trash, it's filth and worthless. It isnty home, this world is punishment from God for our sins which is why destroying it is nothing.
I welcome near missiles because it will end mankind's sinful nature which is what creates a gulf between us and God. Death doesn't matter because God will recognize the innocent t and pure and save them.

Sounds just like a Jihadist, who follow the "One God" and Saturn cult.

And doesn't sound Christ like at all.

Outed yourself.

reminder that jfk was assassinated for trying to prevent this

But there is only one God.

prove it

He speaks to me and I to him.

check em
>and we nuke all of israel

The Trinity, and the only way to the father is through the son.

You reject the son, and follow the Synagogue and deny the son.

If /r9k/ was a religion
They're so ugly

You probably don't even pray to Jesus.

I don't. Jesus I restricted us to pray to Our Fther, who art I heaven
I bet you pray to the whore Mary.

To be fair, they are surrounded by a billion brainwahsed muslims who are convinced that the creation of Israel is a major sign of judgement day and the coming of the apocalypse. Honestly the happening of the century will probably be Israel nuking Hajj in response to Pakistan or Iran invading Israel. I cant wait desu.

What is he holding?
It's impressive that you could shoot a nuke from a gun and have it stay together long enough to work.

No he was assassinated for going after the mafia and trying to fuck up the CIA's work in South America because he perceived it as being a waste of time after the bay of pigs fiasco.

Try harder newfag

Israel isn't going to nuke Mecca. Iran is.

And why would a muslim country nuke a muslim sacred place?

>he was assassinated for going after the mafia

Then why is rudy Giuliani still yammering on with his speech impediment

Is this new info to anyone?

Not only to they have tons of nukes they are pointed at everyone.

Ever hear of the Samson option?

In jew mythology when the jewish temple was being taken over some rabbi called samson knocked the temple down killing himself, destroying the temple but crishing the enemy as well.

Basically if anyone ever takes over Israel and they are going to lose they are going nuke everything including themselves leaving nothing.

This is the problem with abrahamic cults. The adopt suicidal policy because they believe god will reward them for it.

The willingness to die is the ultimate strength because people like you, who fear death, will be at a disadvantage.
If there was a button in front of me that would crack the earth in two Of would push it because I know my family would go to heaven and it would end the sick society on earth.

>The willingness to die is the ultimate strength because people like you, who fear death, will be at a disadvantage.
>form a country in order to protect themselves

Something is wrong with this reasoning.

I don't I pray in the way Jesus instructed using the Hebrew names of God and Aramaic.

I choice not to follow a Satanic cult, who promote sin.

You are the false believer, by your own posts you are ready to die for a nation built by the new world order, in the land of Cannan.

If more Christians were like you, Christianity would die out within years and there would only be Talmudism and Islam.

You are a follower of the antichrist and a cuck. Just like the ones who worshiped the golden calf, you defend it now and follow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVYN21_THpg

I Thessalonians 2:14-16
". . . of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sin alway: For the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

Muslims would if they got desperate enough.

Yes

This has been well-known for decades, courtesy of Mordechai Vanunu. They developed their arsenal with South African assistance.

The only way we could destroy kike influence is to embrace genetic engineering, and create a race of 140 IQ aryans who can outJew the Jew. Right now, we are far too dependant on these parasites, and so they feel like they can do anything, even if it jeopardizes world peace. This is basically Chinas plan. Id suggest everyone to get a good degree, migrate to China, and wait for the inevitable biotech revolution.

colin powell or "L Powell" at gmail?

wow, I knew they influenced the world, but I finally know they control the world too

Why not just kill your family and yourself if you want to get to heaven so bad?

Murder is a sin unless God directs it.

Fox News reported after 9/11 that all US phone calls go through an Israeli company's data bank. That means they're listening and recorded everything said on an unsecure line.

Fuckin' christfag. Israel was a legitimized state less than 100 years ago. No land belongs to anyone, but shekels belong to one.

they literally invented them, did you want to hear that, Rabbi?

kek