Why does Cred Forums worship a drug addicted loser that shot himself and let his country get conquered?

Why does Cred Forums worship a drug addicted loser that shot himself and let his country get conquered?

Because he was a better leader than any of our current ones will ever be.
He may have been the last one who was capable and willing to stop mr bones ride.
We live in the aftermath of his failure.

>that shot himself
He probably made it to Argentina via uboat m8.

Still a loser. He hated communists and yet they ended up conquering his capital.

Hitler brought Order to the World. Thats why people idolize him

Because we all want to fake our suicides and escape to South America

because they are trying to be edgy
In reality Hitler would have had 99% of this board gassed

>In reality Hitler would have had 99% of this board gassed

In reality Hitler wasnt your evil boo man who had everyone that disagreed with him killed

Germany and allies vs 4 empires, with international Jews declaring war on him for naming them. Yet he and Germany stood their ground with all odds against them.

You're a fucking faggot, do you think our Grandads, etc, fought for what Britain is now? I don't think so mate.

This.

This.

Nope.

See

>shot himself

Get a load of this goy.

What are you trying to accomplish by posting counter sentiments?

>You're a fucking faggot, do you think our Grandads, etc, fought for what Britain is now? I don't think so mate.

Who cares?

I'll kill myself when I'm trapped in my bunker surrounded by 3 million angry communists.

Until then, i'll shitpost and trigger the fuck out of you liberal cocksuckers.

S A G E
A
G
E

>Who cares?
That mentality is why our nation, and many other Western nations are so fucked. You're really proud of what a lot of main cities are today in Britain? Non-whites flooding in, reproducing like fucking vermin, leeching off of tax payer's money, contributing to crime statistics, establishing their own enclaves and communities where native Britons can't even enter without some sort of shit happening?

If you're okay with this, then you're a deluded cretinous mong cunt.

/thread

Not everyone here worship that retard.

for what its worth this loser was the only one who stood against the anglo-american invasion
what did the french do? The spanish? Eastern europe?

To be fair neither our people nor the others really do their research and read up on what hitler opposed and what eventually led to WW2.

Once you do you can disagree nor ignore the parallels to modern times

of course, the evidence that Hitler shot himself is nowhere
just like the evidence for the Holocaust of 6000000 Jews

>shot himself
That's a funny way of saying he escaped on secret Uboat channels to Argentina and lived his life out until a heart attack in 1962.

I don't like hitler, or racism or antisemetism

I'm just a disaffected white guy whose tired of being told that he's the problem, my ancestry is evil, that there is something inhereiently wrong with me, and that its okay for me to be overlooked and lied to on account of other people's FEELINGS

You can be against the invasion of Europe without being a nazi

>I don't like hitler, or racism or antisemetism
Blue Pilled as fuck

Kill yourself, I'm sicker than the average nigger killer.

I'm willing to bet most people on this board are not actually racist.

Yes but to demonize Hitler and not be at LEAST sympathetic to the cause, you're a dickhead.

They should.

seeWhat do you classify being racist?

Hitler had most of my great grandfather's family executed
Why shouldn't I demonize him?

>Hitler had most of my great grandfather's family executed

He probably deserved it desu

And no, they weren't Jews, they were Romani

You don't need to be racist to look objectively at the world and clearly see we have a Jewish problem.

Nothing of value was lost.

Because we only have to look at what as happend to Europe now to see that he was right our grand parents would be ashamed to have taken part in a pointless brother war

14/88 WPWW

Who cares you are literally part of the reason our homeland and race are under threat man the fuck up and take some pride in your race

Now that's not nice