Hey Cred Forums How would you guys like an all gay state!

Hey Cred Forums How would you guys like an all gay state!
No hetero fags aloud!
> gayety.co/gay-travel/this-man-plans-to-create-a-country-for-gay-people

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/two-father-babies-could-soon-be-possible-no-egg-donor-required/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Notice Me Poll Senpai

Amazing. They are doing is a favor.

>wanting a second California

It's never enough for you faggots is it? Next you'll want a third gay state.

I would create a country for pedophiles. Age of consent is only for penetration (at 6 y/o)

Fucking homophobic bigot kys
WE MAKE GOOD FOOD AND CLOTHES

Bump

The states Population would die down eventually so I'm all for it.

would move to / 10
no lesbians or any kind of women (including trans) please

No you shitloard, more gay babies will be born in your fucking straight fag land, then they’ll come to our beautiful gay ville fucking idiot homophobe

Sure, we won't nuke it after. I promise ;)

That is actually a beautiful Idea. All of our Fags are happily living amongst each other,and we don't have to deal with them
Everyone is satisfied with this solution
I'm all for that gay state.

FUCKING HOMOPHOBE IDIOT YOU FOR GOT TO INCORPORATE THAT YOU STRAIGHT FAGS WILL MAKE MORE GAY BABIES SO GAY PEOPEL WILL STILL EXIST YOU IDIOT BIGOT HOMOPHOBE STRAIGHT FAG

>literally rebuilding Sodom and Gammorrah.

Fucking shitdick degenerates.

>an all gay state!
>dies off after one generation

Woah,gay friend,calm down there

WILL EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD STOP STRESSING ME YOUR TRIGGERING MY PTST OKAY I HAD HOMOPHOBIC PARENTS AND THIS ITN"T HELPINGPEOPLE ARE BI TOO CUNT BI PEOPLE CAN REPRODUCE

Madagascar would be fine.

What would happen if we made the US a straight nation? Oh, it is only okay if it's for weirdos, got it.

>PEOPLE ARE BI TOO CUNT BI PEOPLE CAN REPRODUCE

>"an all gay state"
>makes exception for bi to reproduce
wew

>Implying the madagassan natives wouldn't turn that state into a bloodbath

You must be trolling.

Can we have a nigger state, too? We can call these states "baskets" for all of Hillary's biggest support demographics.

anyone in here is actually pro gay?
ew

>An all-white state/city is racist, but an all-faggot state is alright

wew

Stop accusing me of things! EVERYDAY YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE HOMOHPOBIC SEXIST RACIST AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE MARGANILIZED YOU BIGOT STOP!.
DON’T SAT NIGGER IT’S RACIST WE HAVE A BLACK PREIDENT ALREADY!
YES!
YES! Because we’re maganilized you are not!
We will being progressive politics with us
STOP ATTACKING LGBTQA+ PEOPLE!
Fuck you straight fag breeder scum

this level of baiting is disgustingly newfag tier
here is your (you)

I’m not baiting, Stop accusing me of things! and it’s NOT my (you)

I’m not baiting, Stop accusing me of things! and it’s NOT my (you)

Gay man here, no thanks. Flamboyant fags are annoying and I'd hate to be stuck near a single one of them, let alone an entire city packed full of them.

It’s sad that you have such a self hate ;(

Totally, that way we know where to drop the napalm

It is most certainly your (you). Whose else would it be, faggot?
Nigger.

No self-hatred, I just don't like annoying things. Do you enjoy the presence of wiggers? Do you consider it self-hatred to find them annoying?

>Flamboyant fags are annoying

You're just as annoying as they are. No one likes you either. Kill yourself, degenerate.

damn kiddo so edgy

Yeah, yeah. Been there, done that. What next?

Man, fuck you. At least non-flamboyant gays don't rub it in everyone's face.

Yes
Don’t joke about suicide it’s very real it’s also another trigger after my suicide attempt in 2010 after my parents kicked me out.
Stop saying nigger it’s racist and oppressive

>What next?

You kill yourself, that's what.

You are not "one of the good guys". You are a mentally ill and morally-compromised degenerate. Kill yourself, truly.

>Don’t joke about suicide it’s very real

How about you take that extra step to make it even more real.

>You kill yourself, that's what.

>Yeah, yeah. Been there, done that. What next?

You're not dead yet, so you clearly haven't been there and done that.

So please kill yourself.

(((Zimmerman)))

Hey how about you stop telling people to kill them self, your rain of terror will soon end once Hillary Clinton becomes president!!! You can’t oppresses us much longer
Don’t kill your self. There’s nothing wrong with you, I accept you, Vote Hillary she’ll get rid of these oppressors
Fucking Stop telling me to kill my self :( STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELF CUNT

> you are mentally ill and morally-compromised degenerate

is there any scientific study that proves that?
all gay people are mentally ill?
post facts fag

A state that will literally last one generation
Gays can't reproduce with their partners, and who wants to raise someone else's child?

I can assure you I am in fact dead. So am I being detained or am I free to go?

Same faggot
You think trying to point out newfaggotry doesn't make you come across edgy as fuck? And you call me edgy? For what, saying nigger? Did that hurt your feelies?

Do you really want me to just turn this thread into an info dump? Have you really never seen all the evidence that abounds on Cred Forums, everything from rates of mental illness, to degenerate activities like bug-chasing, to the incidence of STDs and rates of transmission?

Give me a fucking break, pasta nigger. Everyone here has seen all the evidence. Everyone who wants to be honest with themselves knows everything they need to know. The only people who are left are those who won't accept facts, statistics and data no matter what because it hurts their fee fees.

>pastanigger
that is a racist insult
your argument is invalid fucking britbong

Hey, Cunt have you forgotten of the fact that we just got a baby with out egg in mice, anyway they made an egg you cunt we don’t need to fuck women to have a baby you ignorant bigot
kys
romans were gay, lots of people were gay before history books started cunt

Lol, I ain't gay, faggot. Look at the post IDs. Also, telling people to kill themselves then claiming that they are morally degenarate/mentally ill. Maybe, just maybe, you are imprinting just a tiny bit.

Exactly my point. No one who is serious about this actually wants to see the evidence. They want to ignore it exists and continue coddling their precious fee fees.

>WE WUZ GAY ROMAN AND ANCIENT GREEK NIGGAZ N'SHIT

Here's your (You), faggot.

I don't give a fuck if you're a faggot or a faggot apologist/propagandist. It's the same shit either way, and you should kill yourself all the same.

STOP CALLING PEOPLE A FAGGOT
STOP MOKING BLACK PEOPLE
SOME ROMANS WERE GAY
HISTORY DOCUMENTS HOMOSEXUALITY ALL THROUGH HISTORY MORE THAT PEOPLE WITH AHDH IN %

(you) want yo ignore the fact that gay people are here to stay
THEY WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE CLOSET

>Madagascar
>closes the seaport
>everyone still dies of aids

Look, Im all for micro states, even a faggot micro state. But you need to understand that a faggot utopia cant exist until ideologies such as islam are destroyed. Christ, im fine with jews having a state as long as they leave our shit alone.

As long as gay people can't procreate creating such nation has no future. Only way for such nation to have future is that gays develop artifical breeding tech. Then, i can almost guarantee it gay state will be one of the most advanced civilizations in the world.

THEY CAN iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/two-father-babies-could-soon-be-possible-no-egg-donor-required/
End Muslims End Muslims ENG MUSLIMS