3 refugees from Germany go to Paris and rape 18year old girl

3 refugees living in Germany went to Paris, lured an 18 year old girl in a park near the Eiffel Tower and raped her. The Police have indicate the refugees originally hailed from the Maghreb.
They have been apprehended.
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/une-jeune-fille-victime-d-un-guet-apens-et-violee-au-champ-de-mars-a-paris_1831449.html

Thank you so much for the diversity, Angela.

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/paris-les-violeurs-du-champ-de-mars-interpelles-16-09-2016-6125553.php
twitter.com/lda_d020/status/776447025122381824
leparisien.fr/paris-75007/paris-piegee-sur-facebook-et-violee-au-champ-de-mars-15-09-2016-6123435.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang em

DELETE THIS

> lured an 18 year old girl
>lured
>lured

How stupid could she be? deserved.

"lured"
Media has blood on their hands, if they stopped brainwashing people our natural instincts would prevent this shit.

>Thank you so much for the diversity, Angela.

Oh fuck off youve been housing the most kebabs radicals even before this "crisis" with several terror attacks having gone hand in hand

>They have been apprehended.
In order to be send back to germany so we can apologize for not being tolerant enough, i hope?

NO
GELD THEM AND LET THEM LIVE

>implying she was lured and not beaten and dragged behind the tower
Media will lure any suckers forsure though

Hanging is too good for mudshit rapists, they deserve hot metal rods shoved up their asses. Deal with them in the same barbaric manner that they're accustomed to.

After reading the article :She met one of the rapists on facebook, she wasn't even Lured, she was willfully going to suck 1 dick, she sucked 3.

>tfw can't get 18 year old hairy french pussy
>but some mudslime can steal it

No means no, Rachid.

That's because you're a beta white boy who cares about some cunts feelings. Your own morality is making you a laughing stock in the eyes of alpha males of the world.

You're a virgin, I'm not.
You care too much about what women want, I don't.
I'm happy, you're not.

>tfw you will never be sexually abused in all your willing holes by strong black men in the city of romance

White guys are so bad at fucking, I need a black man to make me cum!

Fucking whore

... why exactly did this girl even follow them? They couldn't speak French (I'm guessing).

Lol you a faggot

I am not

>I'm happy,
Not believing this

Ahh, look how quickly Cred Forumsacks turn into feminist cunts when muslims are involved.

>muh consent

Oh, piss off.

Parisians deserve it though

They aren't refugees, you cowardly frog

Gas the Germans.

Kys Muhammad

>difficult to get casual sex from a French woman
By Anglo standards they are disturbingly sexually forward.

PARIS YES!

>They have been apprehended.
I'm actually surprised, isn't the trend to just release them or put the victim in jail, to prevent embarrassment to the politicians?

And even then, cucks in the comments have the gull to say their ethnicity is irrelevant.

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/paris-les-violeurs-du-champ-de-mars-interpelles-16-09-2016-6125553.php

> De toute manière tous les 3 jours une femme meurt sous les coups de son mari ou compagnon, sans distinction d'origine ou de milieu social et cela on n'en parle jamais.

> C'est un crime affreux, pauvre fille mais les viols ça existent partout et dans toutes les nationalités, ç'est pas parce qu' ils sont algériens que ç'est spécial

Fortunately, they're a tiny minority. Everyone else seems pretty redpilled.

Clearly ordinary people are getting fed up, what will it take for politicians to start acting accordingly ?

I genuinely think we're headed for civil war in Europe within the next 5 or 10 years unless the cucks get out of the way and let us deport muslims peacefully.

Your tears taste delicious, almost as nice as your girls pussy.

C'est des rapaces qui écrivent ca.

This. Men need a revolution regarding women and their natural place in society.

the real problem are the nazis you bigot

twitter.com/lda_d020/status/776447025122381824

Look how fast libcucks go from thinking every white male is a rapist to defending a girl getting gang raped when muslims are involved

I am practically a free man in terms of sex. I can do what the fuck I want and my woman has no say in it. If i'm horny and need to be pleasured, then my woman is obliged to pleasure me, if she refuses, then she wont eat for a week.

Whereas you are the complete opposite. It is you that won't eat for a week.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM NOTHING TO SEE HERE CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Not even a libcuck. Just some dude who knows who's boss. Women need to realize they're not strong and we can take whatever we want when we want.

It's best that they just obey.

Meant for this faggot If you disagree with me then you are too far gone, best go back to your cuck shed and lock the door.

The fear to offend outweighs the fear for your life.

Yo that park is legit dangerous though, there is no way to exit it once you have entered besides coming out the other side.

There is also virtually no lighting and its very hard to avoid a group larger than four if they decide to obstruct you.

the media brainwashed her into thinking blacks are people

Uh dude.. you still replied to yourself?

Everything okay over there sport?

It was designed when Paris was white.

Yeah, I fucked up lol.

They're antifa shills for the most part.

>agree to go on a date with a muslim

And nothing of value was lost. Why should i care about a traitor ?

>this guy

>Alpha

Yes, living thousands of miles from your own culture and living off the taxes and society created by white people is so alpha. Bragging about your dick on a thread about a girl being raped isn't alpha, it's subhuman.

If they were from the Maghreb, they probably spoke French. I bet the victim is a shitskin as well. Send them back.

nigggggeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mohammed

One apologist is called "bamikele", a tribe from the Cameroon

Another one wrote " k'cété une bêtise?" Typical nigger writing

Niggers and arabs defending their tribe.

implying you didnt just lick one of your fathers goat pussies

Stop bullying the weebs, be the better man EVEN THO it's on an anonymous forum
Calm down /r9k/, you're acting like a bunch of literal WOMEN, take his fucking advice instead of being judgemental.
You're like the girls that talk shit about other girls because shes prettier than them

D
o
e
s

the article state 'refugees'?

I was dumb too when I was 18

Don't forget that most girls are left to liberal propaganda without any means defense during schooltime

Underrated post.

Yes. Explicitly.

It's the same as with bee hives. There are certain predators like bumblembees a bee hive can only defend against if they know the danger coming from it. In case of said danger the bees start to gather and vibrate in order to increase their temperature and toast the intruder. But only if they had time to activate that defense strategy by being exposed to bumblebees.

Same goes for some island animals who were not exposed to predators for a long time. It takes some time for them to adapt again. See New Zealand.

Where exactly? Or what's the word used? I seem to have missed it, my French is lacking.

No, but it is implied. They were 3 Algerian nationals living in Germany. Unless they were 17 years old engineers with a blue card visa, it is safe to assume they were asylum seekers.

I'll go out on a limb and say if they had they money to travel and stay in a hotel in a kebab district of Paris instead of staying with some friends or relatives, they were probably here to purchase drugs or something to bring back with them.

At least they're in tune with German culture.

I see. I reread the article and it only mentioned "maghrebi", other user is full of shit apparently.

If you have other sources that say they're Algerian or anything else of information regarding their identity, feel free to link me.

>2016
>getting lured by refugees
nah, it was voluntary

So now (((Merkel))) is bringing her rapefugees over other countries so they can taste (((multiculturalism)))?

We need to nuke the krauts ASAP.

Lovely people.

> La jeune fille, en différend familial, chassée de chez sa mère à Savigny-le-Temple (Seine-et-Marne), s’est fait piéger deux jours avant par un prédateur, rencontré sur Facebook. Ils ont entamé une correspondance amicale. Il lui a donné rendez-vous dans la journée de dimanche à Barbes (XVIIIe).

> Ils ont finalement « fini la soirée sur le Champ de Mars » à « boire du coca, manger des fraises et des raisins ». Sauf que là, ils étaient cinq. Et le piège s’est refermé. Les quatre agresseurs, tous la vingtaine, certains connus des services de police, auraient, d’après les premiers éléments de l’enquête, prémédité le viol en positionnant avant des couvertures dans le bosquet…

> Reste à trouver ces violeurs et à établir leur profil… Sont-ils mêlés au milieu de la prostitution à Barbes ? La victime s’est entendue dire : « On te tue si tu ne viens pas faire la pute avec nous »

Fuck off you goddam retard, your country is just as degenerate as Germany, you're willingly taking those refugees in and you're also the least white European country there is with almost as many niggers as England.

Fucking retard frog fucker.

>be frog
>be africa for decades now for no fucking reason at all
>sacre bleu, ze krauts are responsible for all ze cultural enrichment

So, nothing out of the ordinary.
Around blacks, never relax.

There's still a lot of confusion, the French press usually obfuscate any information about alleged perpetrators.

leparisien.fr/paris-75007/paris-piegee-sur-facebook-et-violee-au-champ-de-mars-15-09-2016-6123435.php

It seems they caught 3 of the 5 suspects, they're Algerian 17 yo teenagers.

You brought this over Europe, egalité-fags.

Now you know why we have freedom of movement in the EU. Or are you a stupid nationalist who likes borders?

kys tyrone

>Not instantly running away from a pack niggers

I won't say she deserved it but
she did kinda deserve it

Women have to learn that this will be their reality if they dedicate their lives to open borders and cultural marxism - when whites don't see themselves as a racial group the women won't have protection from white men.

It's poetic justice but at the same time the end of western civilization

They have us in a bind in a way - if we try to form groups and gangs to beat up shitskins who don't act right then women will universally condemn them and write hysterical articles and signal on facebook, but if we don't then open borders policies catch up to them and they get fucking viciously raped, sometimes to death

there's no winning with white women. We should never have given them the vote, ever. White women are the niggers of gender. White women are the main driving force of ethnomasochism and leftoid ideologies. This shit will need to run it's course until we go full fucking Islam on these cunts.

Pic related frequently signalled for refugees welcome and anti-racism on facebook btw, look up Ellen Kantz if you want.

>Thank you so much for the diversity, Angela.

You don't need Merkel for that are you not 1/3 non white?

it's called sex tourism, get over it faggots

insecure faggot posing as sociopath
kek

I'm telling you guys, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Niggers do what niggers do. You don't get mad at a snake when they bite your leg, you get mad at your dumb as fuck neighbor for bringing all these snakes into your house in the first place.

White women will destroy western civilization, mark my words.

And you won't do anything because it's really difficult to shit on a pretty white girls because you love them.

>that pic
Lel, it's what drives most niggers when they want to get a white girl. Muh slavery, muh reparations, muh u mad wite boi?

This mongol knows what's up

France is like a giant toilet and Paris is the great big turd floating in the middle of it.

Mongols never made it to Finland, actually they didn't even make it to novgorod

you've been sold a low quality 3-year-old meme my friend

Also pic related is my gift to you, yank

E N R I C H E D
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

Kek

>not considering mongol an honorary title

Impale them at the Border to Germany...

DO IT, YOU PEPE eating Faggots

>Allowing people to lie about historical events in order to denigrate your genes

Suck my dick boi

SEXUAL EMERGENCY

STOP HATING ON MUSLIMS POOR

REEEE

Hitler was Right

Hitler loved Muslims.

This.

>Bumblebees

You're thinking of the giant Japanese Hornet user, bumblebees eat pollen.

The reason the fear to offend outweighs the fear for your life is because the idea of falling into a trap is a distant fear. It's something you have to think about given a situation and not something that is directly apparent. Essentially it's a fear based on a risk and until your brain is fully matured by 22 you tend to have a bias towards the reward compared to the risk, even if the risk is greater(hence teens are terrible drivers).

Now the fear to offend, that's an in the moment fear that exists only in a social setting where people are perceived as co-existing, in essence your peers. You're concerned about what they think of you and not what they might do to you, because you have too great of a trust in them (caused by the safety modern society presents to you).

The idea that a stranger could be seeking to harm you is a second thought to the stranger being a nice guy, because the safety of society and every-day interaction has given you a bias that people are not likely to harm you.

This typically goes when you get red-pilled and start to notice the sheer behavioral differences between ethnic groups and different levels of wealth, but eurpoors are ignorant and unfamiliar with said differences.

>maghreb
Lets just let people whos ancestors were pirates and slavers for hundreds of years into our peaceful societies, what could go wrong?

Truth to be said, blood brother. Women suffrage acceptance is the point when the West was sentenced to death.