Holy shit, this was great, Jimmy is falling over himself backpedalling

youtube.com/watch?v=SPh_raqO_A0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk
youtube.com/watch?v=cU-eAzNp5Hw
youtu.be/RnlDdvwfpFI
youtu.be/E96lAHygeIU
youtube.com/watch?v=omok9hltIsc
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/upshot/brexit-is-a-reminder-of-how-populism-is-redrawing-us-political-lines.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-fallon-donald-trump_us_57dbecd4e4b0071a6e06801e
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/arctic-sea-ice-annual-minimum-ties-second-lowest-on-record
rarbg.to/torrent/dqlxzeb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hill shills on suicide watch. He owned that shit.

He's starting to come off as very "presidential" these last couple of months
He's giving me so much fucking hope. I genuinely see the light at the end of the tunnel and feel like we'll make it

he sounds really good tbdh

>high stress posture
He didn't relax for one second that entire interview. He was expecting Jimmy to hit him with something nasty and take him off his game.

>elbows on thighs
>slumped shoulders
>sitting forward

As a successful businessman, he knows the power of posture and the "grampa trump" voice. Interesting that he chose it for this.

This flag is some rare shit.

The guy doing the interview seems to be in awe. I guess that might be the joke. I don't know.

>cheering and applauding for trump on the tonight show

Damn, pretty glad.
Either people are waking up to trump, or people are just such big fags for Fallon that they'll clap for anyone.

Nah watch it again, they'd clap when Trump said something that made sense

How old is this interview? It seems like before the primaries were over. Why is it getting released now? How come there are only threads now?

I never thought Fallon was that biased. He's had him on before and was pretty fair. Honestly Cred Forums thinks everyone on the left is a SJW when most of them are just as sick as political correctness as they are. I was a dem before this election cycle.

It's from yesterday, maybe today in your timezone

Yesterday old
Do you live under a rock m8?

>He didn't relax for one second that entire interview. He was expecting Jimmy to hit him with something nasty and take him off his game
He knows the classic saying...

Around hacks, don't relax!

Rev those likes up

It makes him look less threatening

it seems that people didn't like the fact that he didn't completely try and shit on him and make him out to be a fire-breathing demon who is going to deport all brown people

god bless america

Not really

Uncommon at best

Fallon is the worst late night show host desu.

>hivemind
the worst one is 'humanizing' as if he isn't human

James corden is a massive cunt.

these people literally think there will be trump death squads going door to door, ripping US citizens from their homes and executing muslims and anyone not white

>a fire-breathing demon who is going to deport all brown people

I love that when I talk to someone about trump, they almost always bring up the fact that he wants to deport all muslims and mexicans. Its a great thing too, because it instantly tells me they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Fallon shilled pretty hard over the whole pickle jar thing, dude

>hivemind
>Cred Forums
Only difference is that kek wills it.

These social media fucks advertising they don't know what words mean. Love it.

Wait, he won't? #iamwithher now.

>That Stars and Stripes pin

Its about time you guys had a president who actually loves their country. Good luck to you.

A lot of his jokes about Trump are made up bulls hit but I suspect that's due to his lefty writers

nice meme

Forgot the hair. Only Pepe touches that magical piece.

This interview was beautiful. There's nothing to attack and he really shows his best face. Surprised Jimmy went with it.

were is it from, it almost looks like a moroccan flag, but not quite, is it SE asian

You realize they literally have ques on when the audience should clap, right?

Isle of Man

>all these liberals talking about Trump being hateful
>getting upset Jimmy didn't dig into him

Epitome of nu-male cuck lul

Nobody pays attention to those, and they aren't rigged like you might think. The applause lights pretty much only come on for the commercial breaks -- because "hearing people laughing and clapping is the most-effective way to keep viewers from leaving during the commercial break"

If anything, the clapping is cued from the warm-up comedian. But in cases like this, it is spontaneous.

Different Jimmy, Timmy.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT! Seriously its fucking making me angry at least post the twitter link im not gonna go fucking search for that shit you made up

Drink up.

Enjoy the fact we're winning, and they are losing. Let them spout off in their vacuums.

Mixed bois always the most butt hurt about race, just how strong are the ignorant nigger genes?

Hillary Clinton really is the only choice for the death squad minded voter. She has the experience and the temperament we need to revitalize extrajudicial killings in this country.

Look at how small those chairs are though. It probably wouldn't be comfortable to lean back.

>all those white women in the likes

something about this interview touched something in me, and I've been following him since last August

what an absolute class act guy, and I'm ready for him to be president

yeah these same fucking people will talk about how important it is that we "humanize" criminals like murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.

Post asshurt comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk

Fallon looked scared to death before touching Trump's hair, it was cute

>that name

I have never seen so many useless buzzwords together.
I don't know if it's cute or sad.

Tell me more about the Isle of Man friend. Are there minorities living there?

hillary is finished

liberals take late night talk shows more seriously than comedy central / jon lebowitz

Why do white women hate white people so much?

I can't wait for him to be the next POTUS.

They don't fly so good.

Listen to his voice shaking. Is that fear, guilt or adoration?

>t. poorfag who needs power postures to compensate

He had the same with Billy Joel.

I think it's definitely adoration.
youtube.com/watch?v=cU-eAzNp5Hw

Wtf i love jimmy fallon now

(Seriously brehs that saved by the bell skit was the tits)

SJW logic everything wrong in the world is the white mans fault

Underrated

>take back your rightful clay from the leafs, OZ

women are extremely impressionable so years of public schooling affects them much more than men.

because women are hivemind and easily influenced by culture and popular opinion. Jews controlling media and painting white males as evil for decades has taken affect. to get them back on our side we need to make nationalism popular again. we have to win the culture war against jews

Anyone got the full interview?

youtu.be/RnlDdvwfpFI

The video is SHIT, but if it's for the greater good. It's to dodge the auto-detection that takes down videos.

check em'

Damn, that sounds great.

W-what do you mean?
T-trump is with the Jews?

Just fucking flip it, or crop it the bottom a bit.

Find the original unedited video and I'll do that.

It's simply because they are the worlds most advanced woman and the female gender is starting to feel the affects of always having to play second fiddle. Unfortunately they're still really shit but you have to empathize with the if I can't have it no one will attitude, it's natural.

that guy is sucking the foreskin off Trump. cowering in his chair cause his masters are feeling some...is it fear i wonder?

Do the democrat realized they just discredited them-self by calling every opponent a racist misogynist sexist....
To some point it's totally moronic and everybody see it.

They are now attacking Jr. for being a nazi! The guy is married to a jewish girl and his kids are jewishs!
They realized the absurdity?

Thanks man.

Pretty much this. For women, overcoming the programming is extra difficult because of how deeply concerned they are about how they are seen by others. For them, the question of whether or not they are seen as racist (and thus ostracized from the groupthink) is far more salient than whether or not racist principles are actually correct.

Trump is pretty much certain to win if he keeps on that way. Let Hillary's campain fall into pure ridicule about Nazi Frogposters and how a meme = hitler while he's starting to look like the good old family man that will handle America with love and care.

Holy shit that audience. Between dr oz and this every soccer mom just voted for trump

Top results in a search for "trump Fallon"

Literally the first results I didn't skip any

Its amazing entertaining watching Hillarys campaign fall apart to the point that shes lashing out to cartoon frogs. Shes crumbling harder than Bush did under Trumps power.

Repeating the last one to show continuity

You could've posted something relevant

youtu.be/E96lAHygeIU

Checked my friend.

It was the first video they uploaded from that show. Its going to show up the most because its been viewed the most.

checked

but holy shit american media is out of control

Now let's see if we notice a pattern.

Literally the first link

He's hiding his obese gut

Trump didn't do anything he hasn't done for the past year.
Actually, he did appear on the same exact show with the same exact host a year ago.

None of this is new. If you watch any of his interviews and rallies you know he's a cool guy. He's a great guy with great policies.

The only thing that has changed is that the SJWs are freaking out over Trump being a cool guy. They're just spazzing out over nothing in particular.

Just look at their last few biggest attacks
>Trump says that black communities have problems he wants to fix - THAT'S RACIST!!!
>Trump wants maternity leave for women, something women have been asking for since forever - THAT'S SEXIST
>Trump appears on a talk show just like Hillary, Obama and Bernie - REEEEEEEE FUK TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEE

It's over.

See

Another woman. Possibly jew

Point is the one sided coverage.

>(((Fishbein)))
Every single time.

OMG, this is really important! Listen! Look at that guy!! He said Obama was born in Kenya!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? That's racist and unamerican! Such a guy could never become a suitable president!!!! That's why you should vote for MEEEEE! Because I did not say that Obama was born in Kenya, which means I will be the best presidenta ever!

>Paskin
that's 100%

Nah. People don't realize how the power of celebrity effects them until it's person. Fallon realized he was speaking with -- and even touched, the most famous man on Earth.

Trump is Alpha as fuck

Thats not the point you dont even know what the point is. The point as I told you, is between the two videos, one has been out 5 hours longer than the other with more likes and more views which shows up first. Thats how youtube works. If it remains the more popular video, it will continue to show up first. Because thats how youtube works. If youtube wanted to step in and take control, they would suppress all of it.

Is that you Polina?

>It's okay Jimmy don't worry
>The more the media goes apeshit
>The more viewers you get
>Trust me, I know

the left is in full panic mode

Jimmy did Trump a really big fucking favor by doing this and not hitting him hard. He helped humanize Trump and allowed Trump to speak more informally, even making jokes. The best way to disarm someone is with comedy / laughter.

Jimmy had to have known this, and he did it anyway.

My screenshots had nothing to do with YouTube. They were articles by assblasted leftists crying about racist trump.

Are you suffering from the same brain damage as Clinton

>he helped humanize Trump
Trump humanized himself, Fallon just gave him a mainstream platform to do it. Hillary could do this at literally any time, too.

>t. autist that doesn't think body language is important

Trump sounds like a president to be honest.

>Talkshow host treats his guests with respect
WOW WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

>>elbows on thighs
>>slumped shoulders
>>sitting forward

In his defence, he has sat in that posture on talk shows going back to the late 80s, Letterman, conan, etc.

well yeah, but Jimmy is apart of the liberal media. He didn't attack Trump and his audience leans pretty far left.

Not many people in Jimmy's position would do this for Trump. He didn't even ask him hard questions, and asked ones that Trump had good answers to.

When will this ever stop? How do they get away with this shit? Never in my fucking time have I ever been so god damn annoyed by these fucking retards

When will they realize that calling someone "racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, homophobic" is not an argument and only makes rational people disregard them entirely.

>Gothamist
>Fishbein
Into the trash

Probably a bit of all of that.

Trump has been the bantmaster even before this election

I sure as fuck wouldn't have tested
Him

my sister watches that shit

top kek liberals are retards

>at work at family owned business
>eating lunch
>female coworker talking about how right wing her kids are
>start explaining why this next generation is gonna be right wing
>random bitch starts repeating "being liberal is good" over and over like a schizo off her meds
>Ask her why and who shes voting for
>"well I'm voting for Hillary because she has experience in politics and she's done good work"
>"like laughing at rape victims, taking money from russia for uranium, taking money from homophobic and sexist countries, propagating warlords, stealing the primaries from Bernie, or is it the fact she gladly lied under oath? which one do you like the most?"
>"Oh well you're just using republican talking points, why do you like trump?"
>"hes smart"
I've never seen someone short circuit from two words.

Just makes them look biased and blindly angry especially coupled with that image. Anyone who this would have worked on is already firmly for Hillary.

Also wanted to add she's a hyper-vegan who thinks the earth is going to be like Venus climate wise in three years.

>possibly

Gen Z is actally right wing

stealing this for future reference

He didn't ask Hillary hard questions either. This isn't fucking 60 minutes. It's a cheeky late night show.

Explain why she thinks this

This was an entertainment lesson for young jimbo

Is this trumps first fallon interview? Who was the guy who had the Seuss mock-up books?

Fucking hell, that's not even subtle. They don't even balance it out with one pro-Trump one. Ridiculous

right?
No idea she's a liberal.

She told me to watch "earthlings" and "an inconvenient truth". Nearly died laughing. Honestly I'd been shitting on her all day when I found out she was vegan.
>How do you know someone is vegan?
>Don't worry they'll tell you.

It's funny because her husband is Mexican and he agrees with me on pretty much everything. I'm very against politics in the work place, but when someone starts saying stupid shit I know is wrong its impossible for me to ignore it.

he deleted the tweet already

im on mobile. what is it?

isle of man

Fallon looks as happy as Trudeau at a Gay Pride Parade

Kimmel

Damn he's got some big bags below his eyes

Honestly I think this won him the election. It shows him as a person we can all relate to, he's perfectly fine laughing at himself unlike Hillary who gets triggered by a cartoon frog.

sounds about right

>Jimmy is falling over himself backpedalling

Where?

>touching someones hair is normalising racism

How can anyone with a functional brain even think this way?

We're literally bring up a generation of people with mental illness

I really like Fallon. He seems to be someone who isn't out of touch with current trends and is relatively open-minded when it comes to political issues, particularly through his comedy delivery.

>functioning brain
>liberal
pick one

Isle of mann

I fucking love trump man. Reminds me a lot of my grandpa. He's a great role model for the young men of the world

Beautiful

niggers and degenerates could never relate to trump you fucking cuck.

Stump is Trump

Yeah, but i just cant stand his fake laughs

>niggers
yeah because 14% of the country (with 8% of them in jail) really matter
>degenerates
What a meme

you're a faggot

actually kind of impressed his fans were civil.

what did mommy drop your tendies on her way to your room?

>call someone racist without reason
>people no longer buy it
>OMG ur normalizing racism
kek

Trump is not hated as much as the media and internet would have you believe.

I know, but still. Glad people are coming around

You know what I love about Trump? He's actually extremely humble. People don't realize this and project that he's got an inflated ego but he back his ego up with humility. The dude always laughes at himself, just like in this interview he thought Jimmy's impressions of him were funny.

Trump haters don't give him credit for that and say he's all bravado. That's probably because they already wrote him off and don't notice when he acts humble.

This humanises Trump.
Game over.

The power of Pepe.

Wew lad

I think many women's attitudes are formed primarily around what the see on television and Facebook.

9/15

Fallon kneels to Emperor Trump and then my motherfuckin' nigger Norm Macdonald comes on to drop his book.

Mama Mia!!!!!!!!

Glorious. Stealing this

Looks like he's ready to get up out of that chair and get down to some business. A man doesn't make it to Trump's position in life by sitting back and lounging.

Yeah people don't realize he's had fans for years. That's one of the reasons I came out supporting him from the beginning, because I loved the Apprentice. It's the only non-shit reality show because it's actually about REALITY, starting businesses, making presentations, managing teams and tasks.

If you watch the show you see a lot of Trump's decision making, how he's actually really fair and insightful. When people fucked up and owned up to it, he'd give them a chance and when people avoided responsibility, he'd "fire" them.

he sits like a fucking boss. whenever Donald Trump steps in the room, the tension goes up and you gotta be on point.

he's so obviously Alpha that ALL men in the room's dicks get limp, and every woman's pussy gets wet.

Hillary Clinton Started the "Birther" Movement and Brought Up the Specter of Obama's Assassination

>youtube.com/watch?v=omok9hltIsc

MSM BTFO yet again...

Hopefully never

Perfection

Thats good goy! Mentally ill people are easily manipulated!

Sad, user. This is definitely sad as it's just impotent rage with nothing of substance.

This. Whatever's trending is their moral foundation

> blogs
> not a single actual newspaper

saw a thing on kikebook about people now hating jimmy fallon for treating trump like a person instead of what they've made him out to be

God forbid we get a normal interview instead of trying to push a narrative

That might be the most potent nu-male look I have ever seen.

>all these leftists mad that Trump is being treated like a human being

Funny how those who are most vocal about "eliminating hate" never seem to start with their own.

I hate twats like these. Racism already is normalized. Just try deny white privilege or talk about the European girls getting abused right now.

This is how the media works together; they punish anyone who doesn't do what they want.

You know how everyone who lambasts Trump has something terrible happen to them? What's gonna happen to Jimmy for treating Trump like a normal guy?

Win the lotto? Get over his alcoholism?

>people
Yeah, like 10 people who write the articles trying to put everyone on a bandwagon.

Did you see how silent the audience was when Jeb went on Colbert's talkshow?

Wait a minute. How is it racism ?

wtf I hate Trump now

dude looks like he puts whipped cream on other mens assholes and licks it off.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/upshot/brexit-is-a-reminder-of-how-populism-is-redrawing-us-political-lines.html

wtf I love Jimmy now

>mobile.

>he gets posture lessons from a book instead of life

Gold...

Saved

dude, there are tons of comments just like that one and worse. check out the huffington post article.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-fallon-donald-trump_us_57dbecd4e4b0071a6e06801e
comments at bottom

Presidential elections really are more about personalities than they are about politics. And Trump has shown he's a contrast to Obama, where Obama acts weak and submissive, Trump acts strong. We gave Obama a chance, thinking we needed to show the world some humility and it ended up with the world just spitting in our faces for it.

So now we give them Trump. A man who takes no bullshit from anyone. And that's what everyone who loves giving the USA bullshit is terrified off.

>humanizing

Crikey how bad is it lads?

In all fairness, while Hillary did not condemn the statement Bob Kerrey made, she didn't seem to agree with him on Obama not being born in the United States.

>that tweet

And since when is it okay to DEhumanize your political opponents? That's the mark of bigotry.

Holy fuck Trump nailed that interview. Even if he is faking it he seems sincere as fuck in that
"Only when I'm winning do I mention the polls".
I honestly can't imagine hillary talking like that.

Why is it always a white chubby nu male with a beard and those glasses. They all look the same and have the same fucking names.

Man, how I wish some kind of civil war scenario would break, every time I read this turbo faggotry. I want to meet these leftists on the streets in a free-fire zone. GOD I WANT IT EVER TIME I READ THIS SHIT.

Indoctrination has a desired outcome, this nu male cuck is it. The cookie cutter always produces the same shape.

>don't humanize human beings

>Combat with a C

What a based guy.

Look at what's happening here: the entire last week there were only news about Hillary going to war on the Cred Forums cartoon frog meme and how she tied a giant conspiracy together relating to Putin and Trump and "the evil alt-right". All of those health problems that the media tried desperately to pretend didn't even exist, those Twitter meltdowns, so much whining and crying from the liberal media.

And then, possibly at the most convenient time possible, Trump gets an interview on a popular TV show where he calmly, confidently, answers the questions with once again the "friendly Trump" image that works so well. He clarifies the whole Putin thing with "I don't even know the guy I just think we could help each other", he emphasizes how he intends to help the country without even mentioning the scandals the media has been throwing at him, laughs at himself and, in the process, plasters the image of a smiling puppy-faced Trump getting his hair ruffled all over the media trying to lambast him.

Look at the comments on those videos and how the top comments are of people supporting Trump. The effect is working better than we all expected.

This is why we love this man.

Nah it's just Cred Forums hating on him because he made fun of their e-celebs and said watching other people play video games is stupid.

probably single mother raised, brainwashed from childhood by the mother and school/college/uni. he can be corrected but he needs to learn to accept and enjoy his masculinity (which he was told by the cunt of a mother is a bad trait)

>The guy who plays Trevor is a Hillary supporter

Kek

>that avatar
could go for a lil' poke in my office right about now

You guys are a bunch of fucking weirdos and I love you so much, just wanted to let you know that.

Cred Forums has the weakest hivemind I've ever seen
Doesn't matter what gets posted someone tells OP he is wrong

Cred Forums argues 24/7, thats what makes it so interesting

More like Cunt Shit

This guy is never being too specific about the "problems" he's planning on tackling
"spend less and do better" what the fuck does that mean? what does it imply? Do trumptards even wonder?
is your own well being less important than how succesful your country is?
his program is laughable neoconn nonsense
Of course Trump will act like a confident, friendly man, he's like every politician, but if he gets elected, it'll be on nothing
Could it be clearer that he's nothing but a demagogue

>Donald Trump is not a celebrity. Donald Trump is a tremendously unqualified presidential candidate who, if elected, will drive this country off the edge of a cliff into a fiery inferno, taking the rest of civilization with him. Donald Trump has empowered a bigoted mob of embittered rednecks and given them tacit permission to attack immigrants, people of color, women, and journalists, and encouraged them to assassinate his opponent Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump is a walking catastrophe who must be stopped.
>Fallon asked Trump if he "still want[s] to do this," as if it's super cute that this lying, racist, misogynistic, narcissistic piece of shit might be a few months away from getting access to our nuclear codes.

wew

thanks

Jesus Trump is one buff nigga

A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah, Jimmy Fallon show definitely confirmed for cancelled next week. Include me in the screenshot!

Show her the satellite images of the polar ice caps growing and articles of the surplus of Ice Bears becoming a plague and see her really snap.

Bitches can't into elliptical orbits.

What audience? Who would willingly come see Jeb?

that was boring

who is that stuttering idiot anyway that you care about him

The kicker is that they are the ones who normalized those terms. I only heard about xenophobia from 40k before them.

>a small part of the polar cap that's been disappearing fast for the past hundred years grew back a bit in a very specific area
>global warmun is a hoax

Trump is 6' 3", 235 lbs. Moderately overweight, but by no means obese.

Is nasa a good enough source for you?

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/arctic-sea-ice-annual-minimum-ties-second-lowest-on-record

Basically what's happening one pole is growing fast while the other is losing ice but overall the ice is growing faster than it is melting.

>euphoric in His presence

Sure, but who do you think will be the targets?

This.

I've been waiting for at least a year for the liberal butthurt that will be created by a Trump Presidency. Looks like we're getting it already and I love every second of it.

>>all those white women in the likes
All I see are Jews and mulattos

donald trump is the nigger of the billionaires.

No one wants him, but when he gets shot, everyones like

>"Nigger BIllionaires matter!"

I honestly have no idea what he meant by this post.

>he hover-handed over a girl's ass, didn't think their friend didn't see it through the window, but it was a party man, they saw.

She blocked you on Facebook for a reason you creepy fuck.

He is not a theoretical billionaire in internet bucks and stock value. The man actually has huge amounts of property.

Is this leftist globalist damage control or has Jimmy Fallon gone rogue?

D-Dont blame him, h-his Iphone auto corrected the record

I'm beginning to think Twitter exists pretty much as a Day of the Rope checklist.

wait until we win. the butthurt reddit tears alone will feed us for years to come. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Trump just nailed his appearance on the normiest of normie tv shows. The Tonight Show audience, which is comprised largely of left-leaning people in their 20s to 50s, gave Donald Trump several rounds of applause. The tide is completely turning.

The first debate is in ten days. Everything is falling into place for the God Emperor at the prefect time.

The end is in sight, gentlemen.

MAGA

That's actually pretty interesting, thanks Colgate.

The best part is that a big chunk of Hillary's supporters are voting against Trump rather for Hillary. Humanizing Trump in front of them is the quickest way to make them lose their motivation to vote.

checked

kek underrated

fallon's face when trump supporters "wtf i love jimmy fallon now"

Just imagine if Trump was black.
He would be complaining about people wanting to touch his hair.

I'm gonna vote for Trump but I've never been a hardcore, God-Emperor Cred Forumsack type. I'm kind of a libertarian-leaning (in some areas) mostly traditional Catholic conservative guy who can't stand the democrats but is always kind of embarrassed by the Republicans.

I always knew it was possible Trump could win. I never would have put the odds at over 50%. This clip, plus the polls lately, are starting to make me believe Trump will actually win. The audience actually sounds like they like him and he's pulling off the "see I'm not crazy folks I just want to make this country better" thing easily. What the fuck is going on.

Fallon was just being reasonable and doing his job, it's a bit ridcilous to have a comedy/interview assault the quest with goth'cha questions. It was a good show

Libshits are fucking nuts. How many times has Obama gone on talk shows and had his cock sucked?

Presidential hosts never go on comedy talk shows to answer hard-hitting questions. They go on to show they have a human side. This interview was exactly what I would expect, but to libcucks, just letting Trump speak without calling him a racist, sexist, bigot makes you Literally Hitler.

His job is to poke fun. I think he did that.
I don't find him particularly funny but I think he did what was in his job description.

I think that's an understatement

Brexit was a happening in and of itself, it might have been the greatest moment since Cred Forums's conception to date. But if Trump wins, Cred Forums is going irreversibly thermonuclear. The whole internet is going to absolutely fucking implode.

The jews and the libshits will literally commit social suicide en masse. Hillary will die, it'll be like a very momentary armageddon. And I can only hope to witness it.

>dehumanize the opposition!!!

the immense asshurt we are witnessing from the left about this is just a form of self-loathing as they caught themselves momentarily liking trump more than hillary

>he thinks you can easily fake body language
it doesn't work that way

They could actually relate to Trump as a human, instead of that reptilian creature they call Hillary.

The hysteria the left has with Trump borders on mental illness. You can't watch an interview with him and come away with the idea that he's anything close to how they characterize him.

It's funny because you're not the only one to think that. Slowly, the MSM has been subconsciously accepting the fact that Trump could very well be the best president with all the support and momentum he has garnered.

They will shit all over him regardless because that's what the biased media does best: misinforming the masses. But with that said, top execs at these companies are shaking in their boots, especially with the recent birther ruse that trump just pulled off.

Please vote this man in, he is Americas last beacon of hope.

>inb4 a fucking leaf

but we can dream

He so much more likable than other politicians, especially Hillary.

There was an interview 8 months ago that I think you're confusing it with

>watching the left eat itself
I know the Right does it too, but it's so much more delicious when the platform of 'tolerance and understanding' turns on their own.

asd

>point of no return
>at the moment that hillary killed her campaign by not (((powering through))) 9/11

>you said a lot of shocking things
I'm trying not to, anymore.

*massive applause*

holy shit, we're gonna keep winning

It's not that hard. Hillary was doing the same thing with her hand to accentuate her words to make you associate her with her husband. Bad move, really.

MAGA and Shadilay, user

Things are coming up Millhouse

libcucks (still) on suicide watch

I don't mean gestures. Actual body language is hard to fake, or at least hard to fake consistently for a longer period of time. Your real emotions will shine through quickly enough without you realizing it.

They are going to bitch and whine and scream, that is what they do. Then they'll slink away and go back to scheming and making up stuff. Maybe one or two will do some soulsearching and lead a new revolt in the left in 8 years time the way Trump reamed the right establishment.

you mean that isnt part of his platform??

wtf? i hate trump now

#imwither

My phone heated up downloading these they're that hot.

When he mentions how he "spent less and did better" than his other opponents:

He's referring to the Republican Nomination Battle where he was up against 17 other politicians (Including Jeb Bush who is George Bush's brother).

During this little "battle" period - do you know how much $MONEY$ it costs to have your name aired on T.V, airtime on Television shows, radiotime. Etc,. Crap like that.

>LITERALLY EVERY INDIVIDUAL CANDIDATE SPENT OVER $100M each
>Trump spent UNDER $50M because media was so busy blasting him with "coverage"

For a long time the (((Media))) gave him total shit.

They were saying "how can this man be a billionaire, and yet he's spending no money on his own campaigns".

They actually tried to convince people that it was BAD that he wasn't spending money on unnecessarily crap like "ads"

It's funny watching Hillary adopt Trump's gestures as well as his platform.

It is infectious, though. I've noticed people at work copying bits of Trump's movements as well, and they're not really a pro-Trump crowd.

>a leaf on the tree of freedom
You can stay.

its going to be funnier when he is announced as the greatest living president in 10 years time

He's just doing his job. The Tonight Show is not in the business of having an opinion on divisive issues - they would only lose viewers. The handful of people they might actually lose by not taking a stand, are useless to advertisers anyway. ie, how many people could have been watching late night TV religiously up to now, and then suddenly boycott over a single interview?

People threatened the same shit re: NBC when Trump hosted SNL, and it affected their bottom line nonewhat. If anything their lessons there (mo' money) taught them that having Trump on as a Tonight Show guest is only going to rake in more advertising revenue.

Don't be annoyed user, enjoy the butthurt.

Liberal brainwashing.

This is something that is SO prevalent with "tolerant, progressive" people -- absolute, seething hatred of specific groups they deem to be unfit. It's astonishing. I've only heard dictionary-definition bigots use the word "bigot".

ISIS of Man

pole shift iiiiiincoming

rarbg.to/torrent/dqlxzeb

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b6ba93103b3704de0f9808e580ab84d35e1ce490&dn=Jimmy.Fallon.2016.09.15.Donald.Trump.720p.HDTV.x264-CROOKS%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Nah, that was Jimmy Kimmel. He's pro-Hillary and a total cuck. It was on his show they did that jar opening stunt.

It's so asymmetric and awesome. If Trump loses, my life goes on with nary a speed bump. This country and the world continues on the same shitty path it's been since I can remember.

If Trump wins, these people will be losing their goddamned minds for months, if not longer.

So many trigglies will have aneurysms just watching the election coverage before the results are even final. Just the CHANCE that he's so close to winning, will kill them.

"THIS MEANS I AM SURROUNDED BY HUMANS WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP. I FEEL SO UNSAFE RIGHT NOW, I FEEL SICK."

>Why do white women hate white people so much?

women are generally stupid and very easily influenced when the media is blasting FUCK WHITE MALES 24/7 they lap it up like dogs. This is why all the great inventors, writers, scientists are men because can stray away from the herd and think for our selves while need the approval of other people

You too buddy.

Uh, I mean, FUCK OFF TOOTHPASTE! MUSLIMS! EUROPOORS! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

not to mention Assange keeps swearing up and down how he's got the emails that will pwn HillDawg's campaign

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>They don't like drugs or gay marriage, and they HATE tattoos
>They were more conservative than some older generations on drugs
>Teenagers were more cash savvy than all but the prewar generation

There's hope for the West after all, lads.

A FUCKING (decent) LEAF

scarily accurate

Nice dubs!

it's really interesting, and true. the only women who seem capable of not caring what society thinks, tend to be straight up mentally ill. the well-adjusted ones are 100% locked in to group approval.

_the human evasion_ is a neat book on the subject (of male/autistic pursuits, maintained at the expense of one's social standing)

Then why are America's enemies working day and night to undermine democracy and ensure Trump gets elected? Why have dictators around the world such as Assad, Putin, and others joined forces with the KKK in their praise for Trump? You have no clue.

>joined forces with the KKK
joined with the FBI in their COINTEL program?

Well fug. The FBI is going to aid and abet another terrorist attack?

This is really interesting, the cutting edge--that which is truely revolutionary--is created by pushing boundaries and straying. Women don't care to go against the grain often--instead they may copy some trend--even become famous for their efficacy in said trend. However, hey never seem to create that thing which changes the world.
Huh.... really makes you think

like this one?

When women insult people, its always something to imply that other people besides them dont approve of you

YOUR UGLY
YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS
YOUR A VIRGIN
YOU HAVE NO LIFE

etc

Its what they are most afraid of

that was kimmel

I think I've seen you before.

OH SHIT ITS TIM KAINE

Stupid dumb
Mobile scum

Drumpf, bye!

>paskin

that's literally "shittiest" in finnish

>high stress posture

What are you, a fucking jellyfish?

Let's redpill Fallon with kek's will

Also, okay which one of you did this? I might make a twitter account, if shitposting is that much of a thing over there, count me in.

Trump did go back to steepling his hands, which he usually does not do unless he figures he might need to use alpha male mode. It's entirely sensible, since it wouldn't be an entertaining late night show if they didn't try to take some jabs at him.

I hope mgsv memes never die

Because when he walks into the oval office, the FBI are going to hand him the nuclear codes, and he's going to set off every single one straight away and they're just going to let him do it while saying 'He's president bro, we can't stop him even though congress has more power and we're the fucking FBI"