THIS is what it's like to be a White Nationalist/Supremacist?

THIS is what it's like to be a White Nationalist/Supremacist?

This is how you guys spend your weekends?

Goddamn that's comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mQP4Nuz1Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How nice!

Welcome friend!!!

Now let me tell you about the jews...

>THIS is what it's like to be a White Nationalist/Supremacist?

Its like being a Ladyboy with a huge dick

It really is nice. Now grab a couple biscuits and let me tell you about the jews

Skinheads barely even exist anymore. The subculture died out when William Pierce died.

Man Daniel Radcliffe really changed after Harry Potter

I can't remember the last time my mom made me Swasticup Cakes.

>ywn live the traditional, homogeneous life

How does someone see this and think it's not an absurd caricature?

Oy vey dose are some evil NAZIS!!!

I know right

as if skinheads wouldnt see that radcliffe is a kike

He's shorter than the woman next to him for one, but you know what I mean.
(((Hollywood))) has a conflict of interest when it comes to portraying nazis, to say the least.

Which is funny because they're such a vilified group yet when's the last time "neo-nazi skinhead" has done actual terrorism?

And yet there's a movie in the (((current year))) being made about them.

Meanwhile actual terrorist orgs like ISIS and #BLM are praised by self-hating faggots.

GLUBSCHAUGEN UND EINE HAKENNASE

youtube.com/watch?v=-mQP4Nuz1Jc

I hate how the media has made the phrase 'white nationalist' synonymous with 'white supremacist'.

Nationalism is just love and pride of your country. I love my country and happen to be white. Does that mean I'm a fucking skinhead that wants to lynch all the blacks?

Can't understand a word of it Hans, but the gist of it seems to be "I AM SILLY!!!"

My mom makes them every time I come back from college

It's one of those things where I've only seen them on t.v and in movies, never met any in real life because I think a lot of them died out awhile ago

the teacher explains how to spot a jew. It is a scene from a jewish propaganda movie. Twist is that the kid is a jew himself but the teacher cant see it.

pic related the actual kike the movie is based on

GLOOBENGLOB'N MAYONAISE... What?

Man all the kikes have such amazing stories to tell. Like almost every single one of them.

and german school kids are being forced to listen to them.
Jew from the movie was at my school back when I attended.

you should watch "Horns".
Great story with many twists!

I hope you manage to turn things around.
I have a friend in Germany, he's not there to take your jobs, he was doing well here, but moved because of a woman.
Anyhow, he says you guys are pretty racist and prejudiced and hate immigrants in your private lives, he's been snubbed more than a few times himself.
And the turks also hate him cause he's a slav and will always hire another turk over anyone else.
So I think the silent majority might still have some spine in them, and the discontent hasn't reached a critical mass yet.

FUCKING JEW JEANS

I like how they had to put swastika on cakes to remind everyone that white nationalists are evil

>his wife doesn't make him swastika cookies

What's the point of life then?

>Now grab a couple biscuits

What are you a fucking brit?

>Muslims destroying Europe
>Violent crime and rape at all time high
>Black Lives Matter ripping apart urban centers in America
>Disenfranchisement of any white culture at all time high
>All of white culture has been white-washed (lol) to be the same and seemingly irrelevant
>"Minorities" still producing more babies than they can afford and making whites pay for it
>Whites have less kids
>Drives economy down
>Quality of life goes down across the board, sans super rich
>Import in more migrants!
>Cycle repeats

Oh yeah but WHITE people are still the problem guys.

DELET THIS

FUCTIONAL WHITE FAMILIES ARE SECRETLY MASS MURDERING TERRORISTS THAT WANT TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!1!

It's all anglo-saxon fault, fucking burger.

1488, brother