Create a virus tulpa better than anything /x/ ever made

>create a virus tulpa better than anything /x/ ever made
>produce an album far better than anything Cred Forums has ever created
>enlist Canadians and Australians to shitpost leagues above Cred Forums and /s4s/
>discuss anime more frequently and seriously than Cred Forums
>talk about gay sex more than /hm/ and the engineers on /sci/

Where were you when you realized Cred Forums has taken over Cred Forums using meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtsTjL_WILQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G9QtSHisdtA
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/master/315073
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reddit is still better.

SHADILAY

Does anyone else feel oddly inspired by Shadilay? I can't explain it, but it's like the uplifting sound of the song is reassuring me that everything's going to work out...

>create a virus tulpa better than anything /x/ ever made

*tips fedora*

Kek is a great and ancient god.

Shadilay brother

Yes absolutely

>>produce an album far better than anything Cred Forums has ever created
when did that happen? I donĀ“t know what you mean

plus you also forgot to point out that we are the only board to ever create a short documentary that has reached more than 10 millions views

What is this meme? I have a job and family, I missed it's inception

>not memeing at work

apperently a song that predicted kek

Bitte franz

Cred Forums baneposted a plane into the side of a mountain for the high score.

I'm sort of non-ironically starting to believe in our collective conciousness and the power of meme magic as well as Kek. This is serious shit anons let's be careful.

Shadilay brother

i chanced upon a rare pepe today. some japanese funk.

>link
youtube.com/watch?v=MtsTjL_WILQ

Cred Forums elected a TV star president.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9QtSHisdtA

>talk about gay sex more than /hm/ and the engineers on /sci/
HA!

>made in 1986
>picture of a frog with a wand (meme magic)
>5.55
>P.E.P.E.
>Produced by Ass Art
>The first version that some user found on Youtube was taken down the week he found it
>This album comes out of nowhere and has no information online about it
>Those lyrics
Basically, we memed into conception

I'll take Project Chanology for $500, Alex.

It reminds me of Komm Susser Todd. Sounds like the song that would play if the world ended tomorrow given recent events. Kind of peaceful but also puts me on edge.

Nothing about it or the band on Wikipedia. I don't really buy into the whole meme magic thing, but what's going on here?

What documentary?

What a wonderful song Kek has given to us.

Praise Kek.

With open Gates

No user
We ARE Cred Forums at this point
Every other board is pretty much dead and merely a shadow of their former self.
For a while after Cred Forums harbor so we're we, but we forged ourselves anew and are now something just s if not more amazing than /new/ was even

it's on discogs, which no one would probably think to manipulate, but not with the pepe-esque cover

I think it was super tuesday. What a glorious night it was. I set up my laptop in the kitchen with NPR in the background, browsing the shitshow on Cred Forums unfold. Trump gave his victory speech, and it was so glorious i put my fist in the air

shadilay, shadilay!

its time you guys take another step further away from normie...I give you...DISCOGS discogs.com/PEPE-Shadiley/master/315073

if music is hard to find or too obscure for wikipedia or other mainstream sites, discogs is your best bet for the next best comprehensive site. descriptions are not required but you can learn alot from release dates, labels that put out the records, etc.

it was always meant to be.

Shadilay my man

youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw

Italian 80's disco magic bending reality

CONFUSA PROGENIA

I like to think of /fit/ as our goebbels

Bless me with digits oh mighty lord of my heart

/fit/ are our hitler youth athletic programs

gods, are tulpas, niqua.

those people who we're raving about "collective consciousness" and "you create your own reality" must've been right, they've just been trying to meme they're own plans into reality, but obviously, not enough people bought into it.

The 80's are coming back, friend. Shadilay.

The "Electronic Videoclip" lyric made me shit my pants, it such a clear allusion to memes.

Oh Shadilay bretheren. It is so for we are the music makers. And we have the key.

>hitler youth

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

MAGA!

It makes me think "hello and happy day" or something along those lines when I hear or read it. I get your sentiment user.

Ik what it was before I even clicked the link. Potentially sonce trump talks about health so much he could reinstate more physically demanding P.E? Food for thought

>Potentially sonce trump talks about health so much he could reinstate more physically demanding P.E?
Well, if he really wants to make America "great", he'll have to face this problem rather sooner than later.

That's a fucking hot track

SHADILAY, BROTHERS

PRAISE KEK THE ALMIGHTY

TRUMP WILL WIN AND Cred Forums WILL RULE THE WORLD

>learn of a virus and claim you made it
>find an album and claim you made it
>have users shitpost your board to the ground and claim it's all part of your plan
>post "awoovment" and claim it's anime discussion
>read 3rd memearrow

"Meme magic" is nothing more than internet slacktivism

hope you starve to death

it's simple

2 years ago, you got a huge influx of Cred Forumsirgins to make your memes supreme.

maga