Hillary Clinton's campaign started the birther movement, I ended it

>Hillary Clinton's campaign started the birther movement, I ended it

Unironically, what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got Obama to reveal his forged birth certificate.

Means he's ending it right now.

I really thought he would wait for her to bring it up in the debates and pin it right back on her.

After all, if he is responsible for the actions of the kek cult, then she should take responsibility for fucking with her own party for 8 years.

fpbp

It's a pun, in reality. People will dig up how Clinton, and her supporters, are the original ones who brought up the "birther" issue. Trump put enough pressure on Obama to actually release his birth certificate.
Hillary started it, he finished it.
He's also talking about what's happening now, how fucking nobody was talking about this issue until Hillary started bombing in the polls.
Media latched onto it and made it as big of an issue as they could for a few days.
Trump comes out and tells everyone what they want to hear.
He finished it, again.

Voters will go, "ok, whatever, this isn't an issue."
Media will act like a bunch of butthurt faggots furthering the average citizens dislike for them, which will in turn push them more towards Trump.

Masterful.

PRAISE KEK.

TRUMP PLAYED THE MEDIA

Trump confirmed for genius 84D chess

Was the (((media))) starting to bring the birther shit up? I don't pay much attention to the mm but I figured Trump was laying low while the bad news piles on Hillary. Hadn't heard much about the birther "controversy"

>People will dig up how Clinton, and her supporters, are the original ones who brought up the "birther" issue. Trump put enough pressure on Obama to actually release his birth certificate

This is where you're wrong, because tho the normal faggots have made strides, they simply don't do shit like "dig up" political realities. We must meme this, to establish the fact.

They control the media, the prevailing moral authorities, and we don't control the Kek. We can only work through the Kek to break the conditioning.

You ever see 8 Mile, where at the end Marshall spits a gambit rap dissing himself in order to give his opponent no ammunition to use against him? That's what Trump just did, now Hillary has absolutely nothing to use against Him except nazi frogs. Absolutely glorious!

What 4D chessing is this?

>Obama was born in the United States
>Hillary started it

So he shifts the spotlight onto Hillary's campaign. What does this accomplish? She'll respond and lie. Obama already knows Shilldawg started birther movement via Sid Blumenthal, but King nigger is cucked and was ordered to campaign for H by Soros.

Help me understand this Cred Forums.

this

check out the Penn memo

heh, well well well... this was fun, but it's time that I ended this. *puts on sunglasses* TAKE THIS

Her campaign staff disseminated a memo talking about how they were going to attack obummer about his origins and possible muslimhood. trump must have gotten a hold of it.

also, if Hilldog responds and says "it wasnt me, it was my supporters..." she looks like a dickhead, because half of her attacks are about trumps basket of deplorables. shes fuct. plus, he made peace with the blax.

You forget that only 32% of Americans trust the media. They don't have the power of spin you might think.

It's not masterful, it's just the plain truth.

It's been coming up on and off for his whole campaign. They never seemed to get much traction with it. When I used to spend more time with Hillary supporters it was one of the things they seemed to think mattered a lot.

Obama is about to start campaigning with hillary, a nice conflict of interest once you start exposing the hatred between the two, i hope trump tweets the video where clinton mentioned obama getting assasinated

Are they done with actual political things already I guess?
I mean they've been talking about these off-topic shits this whole time eh?

>Trump: I want to focus on the real issues. Obama is American born. Hillary did it (this is bait). I finished it.

>Hillary has to respond because she was accused. Only response is: Trump is a liar. He started. He's a liar liar liar.

>Trump already anticipated this and said he's finished it.

Aussie you might be onto something. Trump might have proof that Clinton started this. He's going to let her and media spin this for a few days, then drop the irrefutable bomb, destroying what's left of their credibility in one fell swoop.

Also, CNN anchor just involuntarily said "bigly." kek

mark penn memo is the bomb.

The media know its a forgery so when Trump says "he was born in America" they all think he cant be that stupid to actually believe that is authentic.

Do not let them change the narrative.

Hillary is severely ill.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

>youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

Viral this to normies.

Didn't Hillarys campaign circulate photos of Obama in muslim garb?
im pretty sure they did.
This birther thing could all be to bring up that.

thats true. they did, then said it wasnt intended to be rayciss. theyre scum, they do semi-racist shit and then say "yeahnah, we didnt mean it like that". that photo is iconic, i bet it comes into play a lot in this.