Why does the alt right idolize a homosexual Jew and a coal burning Canadian?

Why does the alt right idolize a homosexual Jew and a coal burning Canadian?

I thought the alt right hated these types? Can someone explain the alt right to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muRCZ7sE28M
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/millennial
radio.therightstuff.biz/
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfz3wpwUYAAmzO6.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=d1Qao3A4yU4
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/710271103332036608
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/776530102423138304
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those people aren't from people, they're from the r/donald.

*Cred Forums

The alt right is just an edgelord contest.

The "I'm so different and superior because you expect me to think this way but to your surprise I have different opinions that are wildly unpopular therefore making me look intellectual about the bull shit I talk" Olympics.

anyone who identifies as alt right is a moron.

Milo is funny, Lauren is hot.

Go back to bed Hillary, the nazi frog isn't going to hurt you anymore

Those 2 are self-promoting loud annoying millenials.

Im here for the lulz and for the worship of Kek.

why do you care? do you consider yourself part of the alt-right? lmao. why? just because people talk about them? wanna feel a bit important, huh?

>coal burning
GIVE ME S O U R C E

coal burning? proof?

WHY did it burst into popularity though?

It seems like they spend more time pandering to minorities to show how they aren't racist.

He's a useful faggot
Come rope day he hangs but as of right now he triggers the absolute fuck out of sjws and leftist for that matter
The enemy of our enemies is our cock sucking friend

the qualifications of being from Cred Forums is anonymously posting on Cred Forums, there's no difference between you and anyone else on any other forum because we have absolutely no data on who's posting here and information retention, Cred Forums is made up of every other forum and ideology on the planet due to the method of posting

you're not a special snowflake unicorn nigger

>alt right
stop this meme
there is no alt right,there is only ”the right”,and we are it
the rest is the wrong

>I thought the alt right hated these types?

I guess you were wrong. Maybe the dreaded "alt right" aren't quite as homophobic racists as the MSM told you they were.

Shes lives west of the Atlantic ocean.

Thats all the proof you need.

If you give source on her being a coal burner I will discontinue watching her videos.

Because it's a way to identify as conservative without the religion bull shit tied to the label

Does she really burn coal? No bait intended

Milo will jump onto the next controversial thing once the election is over. He's Howard stern, just doing it for attention

Why are so many alt right faggots worshipping trump and Milo when they're clearly just putting on an act? You can't say you're smarter than leftists if you're being so obviously played

Cred Forums is not alt right

Cred Forums is a board of peace

how is that a proof of anything?

What is the alt right even

I am a huge trump fan and browse Cred Forums for many years as well as glancing at le ebin reddit and I hate both of those people

>redpilled homosexual
what's wrong with this ?

The alt-right will suck the cock dry of anyone who offends le sjws XD or le femenists

>t. an actual Nationalist

Cred Forums heroes
>lauren southern = jew
>milo = coalburning greek fag
>PJW = eternal anglo with a fetish for trannies
/pol makes fun of
>köksal baba = redpilled turkroach
>anzu = qt redpilled weeb turkroach
get your shit together Cred Forums

ALT-RIGHT:
>RICHARD SPENCER, MILLENNIAL WOES, AMERICAN RENAISSANCE, and other people who understand the importance of race
ALT LIGHT:
>MILO, SARGON, PAUL JOSEPH WATSON
mild, anti-sjw, anti-feminists

GET IT RIGHT

the fag is coalburning, she's a jew

Lauren said she's releasing a video that will piss off conservatives, liberals, libertarians, etc.

I hate both of them.
I hate you as well.

>millennials
you guys keep using that word, and I'm not sure anyone on this board knows what it means.

>idolize
fuck off, there are no "leaders" or "idols", just people with opinions like ours, from all walks of life

the alt-right is the summation of the growing unrest in the Western world, concerning multiculti, gender retardation, etc. Basically mostly white men who feel disenfranchised by the powers that be. More of a zeitgeist than a club or something gay like that

We don't, you can make your own videos and spam them on the chans if you wish also. Good luck fuckign retard.

That's too bad.

They sound like normal right wingers to me. Why do they need the special title?

is it a video of her bar mitzvah?

Its more like Punk Right really, that's the best way I can describe it.

only germancucks like these cucks

Dude. Get out of here with your weak shit bait that you post every fucking day.

Sage this garbage, or don't reply.

They're both Jews. The "alt-right" is composed entirely of pussy faggots who can't communicate outside the internet and kikes who are desperately attempting to change the right so that is accepts kikes, gays and transexuals.
The "alt-right" is a Jewish infiltration unit.

>Why does the alt right idolize

False assertion right out the gate. Invalidated. Sage

Alt right is a myth.

Milo is a agent.

>koksal baba
>mentally defficient
>redpilled
>anzu
>high tier weeboo
>ugly af without makeup
>redpilled
>both are roaches

Hello Mr. New York Timesteinberg reporter. People who support the ideals of the alt-right and the two cool cats in your picture are an overlap of super duper radical revolutionaries who are interested in the revival and protection of Western thought and values.

The 'alt-right' is basically a pigeonhole where the less-intelligent men who were already veering towards the right ended up. They flocked to controlled opposition figureheads like faglord Milo Yianappulous, Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes; news sources like Breitbart, Infowards and Rebel Media.

However, anyone else with critical thinking skills who saw these people for who they really are (i.e. faggots and false prophets) and ended up staying here or leaving the internet. Newfags typically trend towards the alt right because their values aren't fortified by knowlege, thus they are easily led astray.

what is a gypsy doing on Cred Forums?

fag

what is a paki?

Man I bet Lauren Southern was hot when she was younger.

Get away from that terrible man who makes fun of fat people working out in the gym, Lauren >:(

Why not hang out with a nice guy like me?

Praise kek.

If you read this and dont praise kek, your penis flay itself.

18+ Diego

you can't be alt right without being

A) ethno-nationalist
B) aware of the JQ

Milo is a niggerfucking faggot jew, he is not alt right and doesn't even claim to be.
Renegade shills, OUT

>However, anyone else with critical thinking skills
Such hubris, faggot. You make me sick.

>21
>"younger"
????

>implying that I'm not old enough to be your dad

here is a picture of her when she was younger
she's a jew, she only hangs around money
praise kek

checked

lauren burning coal? i doubt it but i'll read your [citation needed]

Underrated posted

>Why does the alt right idolize a homosexual Jew and a coal burning Canadian?
They don't. Try listening to the real alt-right instead of the co-opting kikes.

1. there is no such thing as "alt-right" that is a term made up by liberals to label and libel people who disagree with them on the internet

2. Milo is based and gives SJWs shit fits because he breaks their narrative

its simple, milo isn't part of the alt right. he is simply a poseur. some consider him an "ally"

does kek demand a gypsy genocide?

The alt-right are the republicans and conservatives that are pissed off at the GOPe cuckservatives.

Stakes are too high and allies are too few. Even Hitler had degenerates in his ranks before he came to power.

Protip- They're both JOOOSSS!!!

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Milo is a degenerate, but Lauren is a genuine and sincere person.

With no sauce on the coal burning accusations, I will continue watching Lauren's videos.

>lauren southern
>blode hair
>hazel eyes
>short nose
>a kike

She may have a small portion of jewish in her genetics, but considering her physical features and not acting like a kike I dont think you could classify her as one.

"don't shoot the messenger"

>but Lauren is a genuine and sincere person
hello lauren, are you going to go temple this hannukah or do you have more BBC to take up the ass?

he demands an anglo genocide

Praise Kek

Quit being retarded. In case you haven't realized, America has a lot of faggots and coal burners. Having a faggot and a hot coal burner in the spotlight will bring more votes for Trump than some neckbeard autist in his basement ranting about Moloch.

She has kike genes, she even said it
Shut up gypsy

the alt right is nothing - everyone that doesn't agree with feminst communism is """""alt-right"""""

>muh hugbox

I come to this board to laugh at the stupidity posted here most of the time.

The alt right idolizes no one. People pick their own idols. Their popularity makes them approachable by other popular libertarians.

A coalburning faggot and a coalburning kike as the public image of your movement is a shit public image

>milo
>greek
he is an adopted jew. not a real greek

Where do you think you are?

>going for the all jews are evil meme

here take the tin foil hat

No she fucking didn't. All you dipshits say this because she mentioned her grandparents escaped the holocaust. The holocaust affected a lot of other people, besides jews.

I stopped giving a fuck about her when i learned she wasn't really a trap.

millennial is someone who's grown up in the new millennium, simple.

alt-right is nothing, alt-right doesn't exist. what does it even mean?

>Why are so many alt right faggots worshipping trump and Milo when they're clearly just putting on an act?

if we could get miley cyrus to copy wall memes that would be great too

she aint jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=muRCZ7sE28M

>implying the alt-right is that bad

The thing that bothers me most about Cred Forums's preoccupation with Milo is not that he's a faggot. It's that he's not at all interesting.

>alt-right is as real as ctrl-space, mayus-left, insert-tab or esc-center

A term coined by some paid moron to categorize people who don't agree with them. The "alt right" conveniently has no organization or leadership or official platform and exists only as a nebulous online presence so virtually anything can be ascribed to them and people will believe it.

It makes no sense to me why anyone would willingly identify with this term. The left has created this "alt right" strawman so they have a solid target to attack instead of disparate groups of online fringe voters, and now you have people saying "I am that strawman, please continue to define my beliefs and political stances for me."

>Milo born in 1984
>Millenials are 1980-2000

I dont think you know what it actually means silly.

I was born in 88 and Im a millenial aswell.

exactly

Nice definition you pulled right out of your ass.

greeks all jews
fuck off fucking italian
ye, she might be a gypsy, 100% not a subhuman
fucking paddy, go back to potato farm

>Anzu
>Red pilled
Is this real? I want to fug an anzu

what the fuck else would it be, you idiot.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/millennial

kill yourself

>radio.therightstuff.biz/
This is the alt-right.

>United Kingdom

Yer one to speak, you fecker. Your mam licked my willy.

How's Englandistan? UP THE RA.

>ALT-RIGHT:>RICHARD SPENCER, MILLENNIAL WOES, AMERICAN RENAISSANCE, and other people who understand the importance of race

HI CTR SHILL TRYING TO PAINT THE ALT-RIGHT AS RACISTS!!!!

wew laddie racist insults on Cred Forums
im completely BTFO amirite?

Milo
>Jew
>coal burner
>faggot
>not white
>attention seeking

Lauren
>anglo
>Jew
>fake libertarian
>attention seeking
>"I'm not like most girls"

This is what I've gathered so far. Is this a correct observation of these 2 alt right leaders

any proof of her being a jew?

She might well be, I've still seen no proof Lauren is a coalburner. Did you confuse her with shoe0nhead?

>alt right leaders
Nice meme you've got there, Jimbo.

fuck off, before we starve you again
yes

It's all Reddit. I don't even identify as "alt-right"

Most of the millennial faggots are just reactionaries against SJWs, which isn't against my views but it's hardly a cohesive political movement. Those two are just capitalizing on it

Who the hell says these people are idolized by the alt-right?

So tired of this (((oil drilling sodomite))). Why can't we meme Ben Garrison into icon staus of the alt-right and sell the idea that sheekyforums is the home of Nazi frogposters?!?!?!?!

OY VEY LOOK AT MY TITS AND REMEMBER 6 GORILLION

I confused Milo and Lauren on accident. My bad.

where were you when the newer, edgier faces of right-wing politics cannabalized themselves for the sake of hypercontrarianism and dank memes?

we really are doomed, the jews found out how to subvert us

Women age fast.

fuck you.
London wants sharia law, and it shall have sharia law

did i trigger you spaghetti nigga

>pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfz3wpwUYAAmzO6.jpg
yeah, her grandmother is half-jewish. cool story bro.

Both are coal burners

Alt right are small government paleocons. Why should we hate gays?

Holy shit somebody kill this fucking literal retarded individual with literal mental retardation.

Everybody on here gets called stupid all the time over the silliest shit, but YOU SIR, are genuinely too stupid to post here.

You've got to stop, you're actively engaged in evil by destroying the public discourse like a nuisance toddler at the Greek Forum. Mommy needs to take you home and let the grown-ups talk, okay?

It's always the retards like this that go around arguing with every fucking thing and demanding a source if somebody says water is wet.

Total pseudo intellectual. Pretending to act smart, manages to sound dumber than usual for even attempting.

she is a jew then and all jews deserve one thing
you are the reason UK is dying, fucking pro-zionist feminist idiots

The alt right doesn't really exist. It was made up by people who don't consider themselves to be it and it's an artificial group consisting of everyone they don't like for whatever reason they can think of. It's not a real thing.

yes
i
am
not
wh-black

Easy, it's the same as the co-opted tea party, corral the bluepills, keep them from focusing on hardcore truths plus get them to champion shit like faggotry, race mixing, neocon "right"/pro israel, aka jew agenda: destroying Whites, promoting jew power.

rofl nice shilling there bro. have you had a DNA test, you sound pretty jewish yourself m8

>alt-right
>leaders
Alt-right was created after Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton started running for president, since people had enough of family run and elite sponsored politicians.

theres no alt-right

also nobody here likes that guy

coal burning, hardly, i can tell you, from personal experience, Lauren has a pristine, unsoiled pussy

Every thread about Lauren Southern someone says she's a coalburner. Every thread some user asks for proof. I've yet to see any proof.

at least someone gets it.is it cold there yet?

I like Milo, he's well-dressed, well-spoken and I agree with him on a variety of subjects. Some of my favorite political discussion videos are of him on Rubin Report

Because this is the result of Gamergate which allowed the core of the "alt right" to be dissuaded and subverted.

i am not jewish, i am a mixbreed because my anglo mother fucked some turkroach (my father) on her holiday to turkey so now i'm never accepted as a pure anglo
feels pretty bad desu

tfw didn't realize this was satire at first

youtube.com/watch?v=d1Qao3A4yU4

>all the butthurt in this videos comments

Gotta love all the redditors who thought they found their ebin alt right faggot only to find out he thinks atheists are dumb

she's a jew, that's enough reason to hate her
i cannot even look at a person with a drop of jewish blood

Lol

Why do you think she is Jewish?

can't wait to gas you m8

i'd have a hundred lauren southerns over a dirty turk uygar

It's actually still summer, even the temperatures. It isn't sweating kind of hot, but warm enough.

she deleted it so her fanboys like you don't stop beta orbiting her

they've done one for gavin and sargon as well, p. funny m8

she ended up deleting it?
top kek
also
>using muh holocaust as an argument
>not a jew

t. abdullah al-londoni from islamabad, pakistan

The alt right leans more towards libertarian values than conservative. The only difference is they support closed borders and are against multiculturalism, which only Trump is talking about as an issue.

>pbs.twimg.com/media/Cfz3wpwUYAAmzO6.jpg
>Jewish people are still recovering from the Holocaust
Lmao, I am done watching this kike bitch.

fully white from the countryside m8

Ths. They are idolized by those who were brought into the circle under the banner of the 'alt right' via Gamergate. People who solely focus on the cancer that is social justice warriors / feminists but have no actual beliefs of their own (which the Alt-Right does have) and believe in the Sargonian Cuck view that "Unless your neutral yerrr just like social justice warriors!!!!"

>denmark

So... their house may've been blown up by a bomb or some shit? That doesn't prove she is jewish. If the grandparents in Germany, them being Jewish or gypsy makes sense.

why else would her grandparents leave denmark unless they're an a) gypsy or b) jew?

No, that guy is deranged.

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385

Wasn't there... a war... because denmark likes being a sovereign country.

i don't see her saying she's not jewish
stop fanboying, you have to be 18+ to post here

>Don't even know who this bitch is
>Look up "Lauren Southern"
>She's a lolbertarian

Meh. Had the same opinion about Milo but he's nothing to dislike.

He's raising some good points focused around Universities where we have the biggest issues.

Lauren's still young so I try not to judge her too much. The reality is that Canada is so publicly cucked. At least she's bringing the right wing into the mainstream

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/710271103332036608

lol, she literally did say she is not jewish. You deranged degenerate.

kek no, denmark is the most cucked country on earth
read history, they hardly fought back

>twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/776530102423138304

top kek

The alt right are squares
They're pushovers that's why they haven't gotten rid of this propaganda name the left gave them
They're pussies

she is only saying that, she is jewish

Useful for taking on SJWs that would usually scream about "straight white males"

>implying you can trust a kike

You forgot furry

Because the "alt right" is a meme invented by the MSM.

Cred Forums is not the headquarters of your "alt right". Cred Forums is an imageboard where lots of different people from all over the world, with very different views and very different political affiliations, come together to violently harass and abuse each other in harmony.
There is no shared ideology or political stance here. The only thing we have in common is Pepe.
Some people like Milo and Lauren. Some people hate them. Some people don't care.

If you want to know why the "alt-right" loves them, go to /r/the_donald or Breitbart and ask them.

>race realism
>libertarian

Kek.

You're still playing by their rules by this logic. The only way to counter the "hurr you're a straight white male" point is to attack them AS a straight white male. You can't sit back and let faggots and women fight that battle for you because hysterical leftists attack you on your identity.

Let them rant and scream like the children they are. Show the middle ground observers how retarded they look. Don't play into their politics. Stand your ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8

Please stop spouting this garbage unless you are a shill in which case fuck off and kill yourself.

alt-right© Drumpfkins™ btfo #imwithher

the alt right is used as a label for the lefties to dismiss all opinions under it
do not identify as alt right, you just look like an idiot

the 'alt-right' is the 'right' since the original right is now all cuckservatives

They're useful, they've made careers off being useful to us, it's a win-win

Praise kek.

why are you a nationalist? your country is a meme that is heavily in debt to us due to bail outs

just become one of us paddy...lets restore the empire and be great again and unify ireland under the jack

>Hello, I'm Jared Taylor
Stopped watching exactly there.

Will you leave us the fuck alone, alt-right?
Stop trying to glue your label to as many people as you possibly can. I don't want to be in your gay little club.

Do not identify as alt-right unless you have the arguments to back up your beliefs. They will obviously try to dismiss you as a racist but if you've done your homework you should be able to easily counter that.

Thanks for correcting the record, faggot.

this, please join UK back, we'll give potato this time

>anzu
>ugly without makeup
top jej, shes still cute without makeup

>if i dont listen to the video i wont have to refute anything said

Yeah just fuck off already shill. The MSM is trying to falsely label us mate, not the alt-right themselves. You would know that if you weren't a piece of shit shill.

>tfw you'll never meet lauren

>coal burning Canadian
This HAS to be disinfo kike JIDF shit.
I've seen this multiple times on Cred Forums yet no proof or source is EVER posted.
Fuck off.

Milo isn't Jewish. Not that I'd care tbqh

you can meet her in the gas chambers, where her and all the other jews belong

This, alt right is a meme word to describe anyone who isn't a pusillanimous NRO cuckservative.

alt-right loves everybody we just tease a lot

>he fell for the "alt-right exists"meme
Welcome to your first summer on Cred Forums, newfriend.

kek they tell this about every single young attractive right wing chick. either she's a tranny or a coalburner
i don't think it's shills, just thirsty permavirgins trying to comfort themselves

she's a jew

He said earlier in the thread he got it wrong to his credit.

/r/ing pic of the weebroach without makeup

You got it the wrong way round senpai

>Piece of shit shill
Why? Because I woke up one day and was told that I'm now an "alt-right" just because someone discovered us, like a rare African antelope or something?
You, Jared, Breitbart, all of you, you can all fuck off. I never signed up for this.

>Because it's a way to identify as conservative without the religion bull shit tied to the label

This.

DO you have photo evidence that Lauren southern is in fact a coal burner?

she is turkish beauty, she has 100% turanic genes

evidence she is a jew

THEY ARE BOTH JEWS

milo is a gay jew and only wants to be "alt-right" because of daddy issues and wanting to fit in into a subculture and genre of boys he has fantasized since birth.

you guys are supporting a gay jew faggot who pretends he is a "converted catholic"

You need to be told what your political ideology is? So you're not a shill then just a stupid cuck? Not sure which is worse really.

milo is worse, milo is a greek

Haha you got me! I guess all those kids with #altright in their bios are just memeing me!

Well played... well played...

Cred Forums is not alt-right.

Cred Forums is a board of peace that endorses freedom of expression in raw!

wew lad she is a cute

shame she will probably let those genetics get mudded up by some filthy roach

Remember when the homosexual dude tried to asassinate Hitler? Remember when Turing got punished for being a homosexual after serving his nation proudly and helped defeat his nations enemies?
Now people know. Neonazi-circles are full of closet homosexual. Pedos, homosexuals, weirdos... they are everywhere. Everything you call "degenerate" is literally part of human nature. A persons value is defined by how much he serves his nation. I'd let have Turing all the little boys he wants, after he saved Britain. Just put it all under the rug.
Everything else is naive.

praise kek

I know what my ideology is, and I just don't want it to get tacked on to yours. It's just that simple.

She's not, people try to discredit every female posted on Cred Forums as being a coal burner reflexively. Just ignore those accusations.

She isn't Jewish either.

Degenerate, no wonder your country is dying
Although Turing was based, we should have spared him

no he is a JEW. stop pretending he is anything but a jew.

he is a jew but he also has greek genes, which makes him double degenerate

You either have bad reading comprehension or you deliberately stated the opposite of what he wrote.

The people who believe the alt right exists, and who believe its an original ideology are a bunch of idiots.
They're just sheep falling into the leftists trap.
And those two people are degenerates. They're nothing more than political prostitutes who pander to people like Cred Forums to get attention, so that they can be edgy contrarians, and satisfy their personal lust for attention, controversy, a taboo following, and their own egotism. I hope milo and that brainless barbie go drink a gallon of bleach.

Then just people you believe all races are equal and that only socio-economics has any significant impact on the development of people and societies irregardless of their ethnicity and you won't be tacked onto mine.

If you genuinely call yourself "alt-right", please leave
Reddit or twitter would be more suitable for you kiwi

Praise Kek!

Really makes you think

Can you explain what the problem with being alt-right is?

Reddit users would get banned for saying that whites are superior to other races whilst citing statistics and evidence for it so why would i want to go there? Maybe you're the one who would be better suited for reddit.

This. Better yet, if you're serious about labelling yourself as an alt righter, GET OUT for Christ's sake.

>18

Odin eye, I could be your grandfather...

Fuck off CTR faggit. We dont give two shits about these degenerates. They are merely entertaining because they pick battles with stupid people.

We are not alt right

>we

Speak for yourself faggot. Plenty of us are genuinely alt-right.

I am a quasigender, race fluid, pansexual otherkin and I think you are close minded fascist bigots and racists.

Stop trolling. Alt right is pathetic. This board has never been alt right.

> I hope milo and that brainless barbie go drink a gallon of bleach

Dead

He's jewish when he needs to be and catholic when he wants. The man is a blonde lie.

I'm not trolling. This board has always had a large alt-right presence ever since it was /n/. In fact most of the posters here still support alt-right values but for some reason there has been a sudden influx of people saying that the alt-right is a joke and that we are not alt-right after Hillary's speech. I wonder why that is?

Alt-right doesn't exist. There is no such thing as the "alternative-right", its just a name given to anyone who is a Trump supporter. You accepting the term alt-right is you letting the liberal elite win. Define me the alt-right ideology, if it actually exists?

LS is actually not that attractive, her upper lip disappears when she smiles

That's proof.

By alt-right, you mean libertarian?

These people are useful idiots to redpill normies, until the day of the rope when they get killed. That's the explanation the alt right doesn't want you to hear

>Alt-right meme
Alt-right doesn't exist lad

Learn context. What's important here is what else that sentence contained which suggests the rest of the sentence is of relevance to it. Why are you so desperate to deny that this vaguely right wing girl is not Jewish? I thought the alt-right was accepting of all faiths and ethnicities :)

>Alt-right doesn't exist
So the problem with the alt-right is that it doesn't exist? I should leave this board for identifying with a non existent political ideology?

>Define me the alt-right ideology
The alt-right is a term that encompasses a broad amount of general right wing ideas, but as I've stated already, two of the fundamental positions are race realism and white nationalism/identity which seperates it from the cuckservatives and neocons who pander to illegals and non-whites. It also has a large anti-semetic following with people who are not afraid to challenge Jewish hegemony.

I understood it as a not neocon conservative. Basically, what the Republican Party used to be.

Never the less, I will never understand how you go from "lawyer" g-get these shitty game reviews out of here to recognized opposition to a presidential candidate.

How come all these "alt-righters" always pander to minorities then?

All the time on Twitter they retweet shit like minorities for Trump and talk about how dems are real racists.

Alt-righters are cucks

Not every one in the alt right is full nazi.

Not everyone in the alt-right is right wing even. In fact, most seem not to be anymore.

Libertarians are cucks who don't fight for white people. Some of their policies like smaller govt are aligned with the alt-right but they are not explicitly alt-right.

They're not alt-righters. The term has been hijacked.

>alt-right is a term that encompasses a broad amount of general right wing ideas
You mean ones that have already existed for along time before this term even existed?
>race realism and white nationalism/identity
I guess Trump isn't alt-right then or all those libertariancucks who claim to be "alt-right". Also white nationalism is stupid and only exists in artificial country with little ethnic heritage like the US or New Zealand where you have to make up your own ethnic nationalism. This is not the case in Europe and Asia, every ethnic group has there own form of ethnic nationalism. An indigenous German and a Brit don't see each others like white brothers while an American German and an WASP would.
So maybe alt-right exists in your shitty artificial country but in countries with real heritage, we have our own ideologies and we don't need liberals to name it for us.

> the fringe beliefs expressed on an anonymous image board more credibly represent a political alignment than it's party establishment

Ok buddy.

If you go by that then, you already have various ideologies you could fall under. Why fall for the liberal bait and call yourself a name they assigned to you.

>rope day
zozzle

>You mean ones that have already existed for along time before this term even existed?
Yes. Just like a libertarian has conservative views but is not a conservative.

I guess Trump isn't alt-right then or all those libertariancucks who claim to be "alt-right"
You guessed right. Some of his views such as immigration align with ours but he is not alt-right.

>Also white nationalism is stupid and only exists in artificial country with little ethnic heritage like the US or New Zealand where you have to make up your own ethnic nationalism
Why exactly is it stupid? Do you think whites should not be free to have representation while all the minorities flood in and get representation?

>This is not the case in Europe and Asia,
There are plenty of white nationalists in Europe. It's where the majority of the movement developed and Slovakia has a white nationalist party with seats in government. Of course white nationalism doesn't exist in Asia. Asian nationalism does though and nobody calls them evil racists for it.

>So maybe alt-right exists in your shitty artificial country but in countries with real heritage
The alt-right is near non existent here. I think large portion of the leave voters there voted out because they don't want more non-whites flooding in yes?

>we have our own ideologies and we don't need liberals to name it for us.
Liberals did not name the alt-right.

We can't all have dungeon dads.

When did she stop doing cocaine?

I don't idolize anybody.
Quit being a faggot.

Two reasons
It helps recruit the normies into our ranks an ensures a possible red pilled masses in the future.

Like you said, gay Jew who fucks black guys supporting a movement that the the leftist globalist demonize as being a bunch racist Nazis destroys their narrative making the Alt Right stronger.

Why does Cred Forums see this as a bad thing? We're finally having a real effect against the Neocons, SJWs, Euro kikes,anti nationalist, an the totally not bias an easily manipulated mainstream media.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

Because the alt-right is yet another subversive Jewish tactic to undermine any type of conservative revitalization.

Fuck the alt right. Fuck the Jews.

I'm here to kick ass and post memes.

>unironically identifying himself with the term used by jewish medias to call those who oppose them

Kill yourself or go back to The_Donald.

I miss high quality American posts like this. I guess most shills post under an American flag explaining why it's 95% cancer, but this is a good post.

>le epic contrarian neckbeard thread

sage

Alt-Right is a meme. Only newfags fall for it

>5 shill posts in a row

Are genuine posters becoming extinct here?

These people adopted the alt-right (which isn't really even a cohesive ideology), not the other way around.

They're useful to a degree for babby's first redpill for normies and good for lulz, but need to be kept at arm's length from any actual spokesperson position, when/if that emerges.

Milo jokes about being Trump's press secretary, for instance, which should always and forever remain a joke.

milo is an obnoxious faggot. lauren is a pig faced attention whore

>Why exactly is it stupid? Do you think whites should not be free to have representation while all the minorities flood in and get representation?
I don't identify as "white". I identify as English. I only like ethnic English (white English). I don't want non-English whites here whether they're Polish, American or French.
>There are plenty of white nationalists in Europe
They are mostly ethnic nationalists, white "nationalists" are a joke. Most of these "white nationalists" probably hate other white people. Germans don't like French, English don't like Irish, Hungarians don't like Slovaks.
>Slovakia has a white nationalist party with seats in government
I couldn't care less about that gypsy-ridden shithole but if you mean the Slovak National Party, I'm pretty sure they are ethnic nationalists though and don't like other white ethnic groups.
>Asian nationalism does though
I didn't mean white nationalism in Asia, I meant ethnic nationalism. Unless you mean Pan-Asianism (which is a meme, based off the shitty ideology that is pan-Europeanism), Asian nationalism doesn't exist.

jewish girls have Bat Mitzvahs, not Bar Mitzvahs.

I'm a genuine poster that has been here since 2012, and voted for brexit (something nu/pol/ opposes)

I wonder how you would know...
Did you have one, Shlomo?

turns out you are more alt-right than the alt-right

>nu/pol/
Better be careful lad or the pro-Jewish newfag "alt-right" will call you out.

>she

>what is Trad right

>these faggot

Don't be fooled guys, one is a scammer, the other is an attention whore

I wonder who is behind these posts

Trump is pro Israel since Trump's presidency. I mean Cred Forums

Ok then, ethnic nationalism. Asians are nationalistic as hell, what are you talking about?

The sudden influx is of people talking about how cool the Alt Right is and trying to jump on a bandwagon they think exists here. It doesn't. Alt right has routinely been dismissed here, Hillary's speech means now we have a bunch of newfags trying to be edgy. Milo is not Cred Forums, he is a crypto jew who skims pages here looking for ideas, just like Cernobitch and the rest of them. Faggits.

Nobody here respects either of them. A gay jew nigger dick sucker and a coal burning cuckette. They're pretty much controlled opposition trying to infiltrate the movement and bringing their race mixing and faggotry with them.

>Cred Forums
>against Brexit
You fucken what mate?

Alt-right isn't pro-jew. Stop spreading kike lies.

Perhaps read the thread further. The alt-right has existed since 2008. The influx of newfags are thanks to kikebarts hitman co-opting and subverting the alt-right.

Milo is aware of the JQ though, he has literally said that the claim 'Jews control the world' is kind of true. Watch his interview with that other faggot kike Dave Rubin, he mentions it there.

Coal burner? Since when troll

Define Asian. Asia has Arabs, Persians, Turks, Kazakhs, Chinese, Japanese, Filippinos, ect. Japanese are different to Koreans, different ethnicity. Asian nationalism makes no sense unless you mean pan-Asianism (which is a meme ideology).

It's true tho

Why didn't you just re-write the sentence before posting?
I guess alt-right exists then and you're a white New Zealander nationalist. But alot of alt-righters say things like "some blacks/jews/gays are based", so uncuck your ideology out and then I might take it seriously. I mean what kind of "white nationalist" would call a blackman based or be pro-Israel?

I idolize Lauren's vagina...

fuck off spic

I think you missed the point... MAGA 4D CHESS SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE

Gay curius alt right loves him. They can relate to him.

Word on the streets is dat dis muhfugin white tranny bitch lauren kikern right here haz a half nigger baby nigga

> fortified by knowledge

>Whole post contains very broad, unprovable assumptions like "leaving the internet"

Are you enlightened by your own intelligence?

I know the faggot kike is a coalburner.

But the Canadian plain Jane is a coalburner too?

I did not know this.

praise unto him

>define Asian
Asian. Most those countries are heavily nationalistic too.

How do you know they're alt-righters? They could be kikes, shills, liberals shitposting or anything really. Ever since Trumps campaign there has been a lot of it though, either >muh pr fags or shills trying to co-opt the term and make it less appealing so people would respond as the majority in this thread have in response.

I mean, It's not an incorrect statement that some non-white people are based but i doubt the people you're referring to are often alt-right. Being white/ethnic nationalist doesn't imply you must hate every single non white.

I would't take OP's word at this.

They're why it is "ALT"

Everyone who wants a return to classical liberalism and appreciates freedom is welcome in my book.

>Being an ethno-nationalist doesn't imply you must hate every single non-white

In comes the stormfag LARPers that violated the cardinal rule of not punching to your right. Never mind anything consisting of policy or philosophy, anything but the gas chamber for all non-whites is just too cucked. It happened to RamzPaul when he a picture surfaced of him with a Jew in some semi-professional setting. Just a picture, and they flipped the fuck out.

nice try Don Lemon

>Lauren is a coal burner
Pics?

Everyone hates them now.

Where's the proof she's a coal burner?

Are you upset?

What's coal burning Canadian mean?

Milo is a degenerate loser. He can't even report the facts accurately. If Trump promises to deport Milo he will win all 50 states.

>another faggot who hates other people who were jews at one point or people who like it in the butt

praise kek

Correct. The Left is the party of exclusion now, ostracizing any and all that don't adhere to their rigid ideology/speech.

The (alt)Right has the opportunity to be the "big tent" party of inclusion, and thus win.

>The (alt)Right has the opportunity to be the "big tent" party of inclusion, and thus win.

If we let in Milo I don't want to win.

A little bit, desu. Its almost like you don't want white advocacy in a real world sense. Then here comes this decade old response. The difference is I'm not saying NS sucks and needs to be dismantled in any way. I don't usually attack to the right, but the problem with so many stormfags is they have a nasty habit of not understanding when to pick their battles, and nit picking every white identity advocate and spamming 3rd Riech imagery isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

Man, she is an ugly bitch without ten tons of makeup and anime costumes. Look at those fat hamster cheeks.

I don't want him normalizing/promoting faggotry like he does, but otherwise, why? Fags are such a low percentage of the population, if we'd just ignore them they'd go away.

If an alt-right culture change happens the way everybody wants it to, that's exactly what will happen. Culture will make a pariah of anyone making their sexuality (in any form,really) their defining characteristic. And like I said earlier, keep people like him out of legit spokesperson positions.

The funny thing is, Milo would probably agree with all of this.

Is Lauren really a coalburner?

Milo wants the alt-right to be cultural libertarianism. He thinks we just care about free speech. Free speech is only valuable as it can help Whites. Helping Whites is the only core principle of the alt-right. Milo is a degenerate, a liar, a coal burner, and a Jew. He just wants people to keep the Muzzies away while he gets pozzed.

>Milo would agree

And he has multiple times. He's said he's not part of the at-right more times than I can think, and this association of Brietbart, Milo and the alt-right is as loose as Milo's bigger loving asshole. They give a minor public platform, but that's it.

ok.... serious question here.

united we stand and all...

So the shitskins are piling together.
yeah, spics dont like niggers, but they protest "evil whitey" hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder.

I'm wondering here... we have amongst our ranks numale cucks and we've lost the lowest classes of our )white( women.

We are divided.

Wouldnt it be better in certain cases to simply "gold star" people?

For instance, LS is clearly juden.
However she does name the jew influences and seems to be against their ideals.

Marked... she continues to name the jew, with the understanding that she must be watched more carefully.

I mean, we put up with shallex jones(berg)
That fucking guy rants about "NAZIS" but he never once says the word "jew"....
...however the rest of his dumps do spout enough real shit to be heard... you just know he's marked as juden/co-conspirator and must fact check a bit more in depth.

What say you?

Even Hitler allowed muslims in the SS and gave away korans for christmas...

>if we'd just ignore them they'd go away.

Yes that's why every institution is forcing their employees/students to undergo diversity/faggot training.

All he does is promote hedonism and most of his followers are females. He had a BBC shirt up for sale for a while too.

Milo will agree with whatever gets him paid. Read this article he wrote in 2012 before he hopped on the gamergate bandwagon.

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era

>Together with other commentators, I have in the past argued for verified identities on social networks, so those responsible for abuse and persecution of public figures and the vulnerable might be held accountable for their actions

>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed

Can't wait to step on your skull when Trump annexes Canada.

Beyond his reprehensible personality my issue with Milo is this: he looks friendly. A casual observer could be tricked into thinking Milo likes us. The trouble is he misrepresents our views so badly that he can't be trusted. He still acts like our friend to the media. Let's deport this cocksucker back to Rotherham.