youtube.com/watch?v=P54zjoBndGc
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?v=T1lvMJ-l0_A
youtube.com/watch?v=sPTGyc7ESvA
youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
youtube.com/watch?v=t6OzlgXY1BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sweden will become the next Brazil of the planet
Nice. At least we won't be cancerous alone anymore.

>youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
>62 upvotes
>3,453 down
Keep up the good work, lads.

Brazil
The final form of first world countries

SD will save us, right?

This is absolutely disgusting.

Brazil has always been shit though. Sweden at least used to be pure. No one wants to see the Swedish cuties go extinct. All because of fucking scheming kikes.

Nothing will save you.
Enjoy being "neutral" for last 100 years.

I just don't understand, why can be so obvious yet everyone is just fine with it.

Guys, you have to understand how the Swedish people work. They honestly believe they are Americans. There aren't even that many black people in this country. There are way more Asian people than black people and a lot more Arabic people. Swedes absolutely love to talk about American politics and everything America. That is why we got commercials like this. Swedes are just roleplaying Americans.

Heck, sat on the bus and heard 2 girls talking about Hillary Clinton and how they hope she wins. Fucking why? Why do they care, they are not even in the same country. But like I said, they love to pretend they are American.

Yuri would be proud. Sweden is subverted to the max.

I'm quietly raging inside. Of course the comments are disabled.

Agreed, we're the pinnacle of a failed civilization trying to save what's left of it from commies and globalists. Pic related will save us from the decadent Western degeneracy.

>Brazil has always been shit though.
You know nothing, sharter.

55chan.org/b/src/1473875524186.webm

Brazil will be white compared to what's gonna happen to Sweden...

Fucking DISGUSTING

>55chan.org/b/src/1473875524186.webm
What in the world? Got more footage?

>black man with interracial child
youtube.com/watch?v=owKiOCMjHu0

>"VERY FASHIONABLE TO HAVE MIXED CHILDREN" UK RAPPER
youtube.com/watch?v=P54zjoBndGc

It´s funny how some Swedes are now BLM and speak about police brutality and racial profiling when these are NOT nordic issues. These retards simply absorb American social issues and import them to their own country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=owKiOCMjHu0

>390,000 views
>70 thumbs up/down in total

Have they only just allowed you to vote? IKEA shill?

45 in total*

This isn't unique to Sweden, actually. There's racemixing propaganda commercials playing literally 24/7 on TV here in the US. Interracial couples moving in the background, abnormally high amount of mixed race children in commercials, that kind of thing. Yesterday I saw a car advert with an interracial couple sitting in the seats when I turned Adblock off. The ad is about the car, so why was the couple even there? Propaganda, that's why. Most people are brainwashed plebs who don't even notice it being slipped into their subconscious, it's pretty scary.

If anyone still watches TV, start counting how many times you see interracial shilling and ugly mixed race babies in the commercials. The frequency with which it appears eventually convinced me that there was an agenda being pushed, rather than it just being a few isolated incidents.

fucking racist

Yeah says a mixed race child

Noone is fine with it.
But seriously, what could you even do?
Almost everyone i speak to are against mass immigration.

Behind every Jew there is a Swede.

Just literally look for Brasil [any year ranging from 1910 to1985] on Youtube. The place was pretty comfy until voting has been made mandatory and blacks along with poor people in general started to vote for candidates that offered more gibemedats. And since they don't give a fuck about anything they just go ahead and vote on left-wing populists.

>Why do they care, they are not even in the same country. But like I said, they love to pretend they are American.

That's the worst example you can find, american policies affect the rest of the world, migrant crisis is the living example of that, if it wasn't for the pact with Saudi Arabia, alliance with Israël, wars in Iraq, Syria and Lybia we would not have:
1) ISIS
2) hordes of young islamic invaders

When the POTUS sharts everyone on the planet smell the odor.

SWEDEN YES!

>"Mix it up" music video
>"mix it up" referring to RACES!

>1:03
>singing SWEEDISH NATIONAL ANTHEM!!
>JUST WATCH

Wasn't that a parody?

yo dude wtf????
like seriously are you a fucking nazi?
O M G like literally i cant....
IM LITERALLY SHAKING
HEART RACING
YOU FCUKING NAZI RACIST OMG

Yes it is from a parody show called grotesco which have made some really funny sketches desu.
for instance
youtube.com/watch?v=T1lvMJ-l0_A

Also my one of my favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=sPTGyc7ESvA

How the fuck is that funny...

It is not funny as you don't speak the language you fucking cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

Have fun.

Your forgot this one

youtube.com/watch?v=t6OzlgXY1BY

The husband had to move out of the house into a tiny apartment, so the nigger could live there instead

How is it acceptable even if it's a parody? A parody of what??

>SWEDEN YEEEEES

>ikea ruins their brand by exporting swedish cuck fetish

Ropes. Lamp posts.

Swedes:
>Tall
>Slim
>Athletic
>Perfect facail features
>Viking descendants

The only thing missing in this list is a big black dick, then, the eternal swede will come to your home and cuck you and fuck your wife.

The first one reminds me of my wife when she's having sex with her boyfriend. He's darkskinned with a big dick so she really enjoys it.

See

HAHA screencapped. Will use in future sweden cuck threads

I can confirm this, also everytime after tolerance camp i feel the sudden urge to call Tyrone, Ahmed, Jamal for a bullprep session..

jimmy fallon and andy richter

this one isn't actually too bad. it doesn't really force the globalisation meme like the other ones.

i went through a similar situation as a kid - my parents got divorced and my dad moved into a smaller shitty place. he tried to make it more accommodating by setting my brother and i up with some furniture for our bedroom at his place, but he probably couldn't afford nice stuff. i always disliked staying over there for extended periods because i would have to haul my stuff back and forth. i missed my regular room a lot. i felt bad because i would want to hang out with my dad but didnt want to stay in his house.

i might have kids some day but i'm never getting married. divorce is so shitty, wouldn't want to put kids through that bullshit.

What do you think it's a parody of?

Is it really that difficult to tell?

PUTIN, PLEASE TAKE US NOW, I'LL GLADLY SUCK YOU DICK FOR IT, WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER SWEDEN!

Oh i remember that. Was pretty depressing movie. Like it alot

>There's race mixing propaganda commercials playing literally 24/7 on TV here in the US
NO FUCK YOU! You have no problem when it every movie since the 90s had the white protagonist banging some Latina side pussy but now your all fucking mad???

>interracial shilling and ugly mixed race babies in the commercial
You mean black and white babies? Last i fucking check you fucking white faggots LOVE making black men and white women the definition of interracial couple despite Spics and Whites mixing the most. Fuck you faggots! You cant even make 1 fucking decent looking latino man with a white wife, it has to be a fucking nigger who you pretend is good looking with a white wife meanwhile the white action hero is hitting and quitting fucking every Asian and Latina ass he makes eye contacting with. And i dont have a problem with blacks and whites mixing, i just don't think they mix well, i think black and Asian mix alright tho.

What movie is it?

>Stefan Löfven leaves government

>Stefan Löfven leaves government if he's forced to

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fucking clickbait headlines piece of shit.

i forgot to add spics and whites are the most common interracial pairing for both genders yet you NEVER see a fucking White girl with a Spic man on TV ever. I don't give a fuck if 70% of every couple in TV, movies or commericals are white on white but my thing is if you're going to add an interracial couple why the FUCK is it always black and white? Its because you white people are fucking cuckold bitches.

>There aren't even that many black people in this country.
Man you're hopeless.

>all those dislikes

Oh and btw, the white woman in the first one is cucking her husband.

Finland, you should be nice to your neighbours.

Isn't that supposed to be the Swiss?

Well the swiss are neutral. Sweden is "neutral".

>100% zionist controlled
>Party elite is using the racism hammer to remove career opponents
>"Somali muslims can become Swedish"
hade jag varit hemma så skulle jag lägga up jude compilationen.

Vi kommer inte ur det här på ett demokratiskt sätt.

Mvh NMR/NRM

that's really uplifting.
thank you for that Cred Forums