Glenn Beck is going to show a special on the "alt-right"

>Glenn said on Cnn that he will be showing the orgins of the "alt-right" with a 4 day special.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hes-us-glenn-beck-warns-cnn-anti-trump-hack-alt-right-racist-nazi-kkk-threat/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat
glennbeck.shop.musictoday.com/dept/1791-supply-co?cp=29940_51394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck sits this way?

somebody with no testicles?

hemoroids

The Alt-right doesn't like Mormons, we're usually fundamentalist Evangelical Protestant christian types who knows what we stand for.

FUCK EVIL JEWS, MUSLIMS, ATHEISTS, PAGANS, FALSE CHRISTIANS...FUCK EM ALL

I'm voting for Mr.Trump I'm also Mormon. Glenn Beck has been going full retard for years though.

People still care about this guy? He honestly had a good idea by going online and all that shit, but he blew it. The dude is just too nuts.

GET EM OUT

>the origins of the alt right
Lmao

People here for years that aren't newfags even have trouble articulating how this shit started

This is going to be exploding vans tier

"""alt-right""" BTFO!!

Were fucking done. Hes gonna fucking out this website. Were fucking done holy shit its the end guys.

Alright boys get the Glenn Beck frog boil trending.

will this paint all his other expose videos as shite if he gets it wrong?

Does he have male genitellia? I literally cannot copy this sitting pattern without crushing mine.

We special now.

I hope so, his resident historian David Bartan is a hack.

You can't be alt right without being

A) ethno-nationalist
B) aware of the JQ

you 'Dems are real racist, look at this black guy supporting Trump!', Milo supporting civic-nationalists are not alt right.

It sucks Beck really gives Mormons a bad name.

Alt right is gay, faggot

Like things couldn't get any better for Trump. Glenn the cheese man is now throwing his poison endorsement towards Hillary.

The smaller the penis, the easier it is.

Source: have a small penis.

we kike conspiracy now

>republicans for sanders

KEK

I'm sure the Mormons have already disowned this man-child

>presented by ben shapiro

Alt right is downright insulting

>we da punk right now, son

oh lord wtf

Beck still has a show? And an audience?

>he's a spy from the isle of man

aren't his ratings down anyways? don't give him any coverage.

So what's he going to do? Show rare pepes and read nigger hate posts out loud?

source

Comb your hair, faggots, we're going PRIME TIME.

And pay for a "premium" subscription....

sitting on his balls like a champ

that bodylanguage

this is most probable.

He is desperately trying to stay relevant. His website is down in page views by 34% since Trump won the nomination. Don't give this faggot any more attention unless the meme is worth it.

Beck went full compensatory pseudo-wonk, lost his sense of humor, literally can't understand the basic fact that none of his "conservative" heroes have done "conservative" things once in power.

Savage might have a slight edge, but none of these radio talkers has any real intelligence of the kind that would make them aware of the underlying ideas, and how those ideas give rise to the superficial phenomenon they treat as deeply meaningful.

It's the curse of any "commentator" who puts himself in a position to have to comment on every new thing.

They are forced to assume that every new thing that happens is significant. I remember reading one of Nietzsche's books when he talked about this. It's how in retrospect Beck and so many others will look like such fools when the dust settles, basically shredding their credibility to defend a two party system that has been wildly successful only in one respect. They have convinced the people that bribing and "lobbying" are different phenomena

Who listens to Beck anymore?

Mormons give Mormons a bad name, especially beck and Romney. There's no helping them really.

Spot on analysis.

kek, Hale Bopp needs to make an unscheduled stop

They already castrated themselves, so they are halfway there!

T. all plebs

Absolute faggots. There is nothing wrong sitting legs crossed. The only men who have a problem with it are fucking wannabe macho men. "my balls get crushed", Yeah... but they don't do they? Why lie?

Look at the way ANY successful businessman, any """high test""" dude sits... basically anyone cultured, and experienced... they all sit similar to this.

It is similar to the hand-in-waistcoast shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat

But continue pretending it hurts your balls cos your dick and balls are too big... sure thing cowboy

spy from isle of man detected

There's a big difference between sitting with your legs crossed and that fucking pose.

For those of you who don't know, he had his own line of pants for a while. That's not a joke

glennbeck.shop.musictoday.com/dept/1791-supply-co?cp=29940_51394

They were called 1791 jeans

Quality shitpost

It's legit uncomfortable for me when I try. My nuts are literally being suffocated. Pic related is comfy.

this lol. it's a complex phenominon and he will fail at trying to explain it.

You can just adjust them, you fucking faggot.
Stop talking shit

Either that, or you're a manlet with tiny femur's

Glenn Beck sells copies of all of his clothes on his store?

Like, he's even modelling the pants which highlights his tragically non-existent bulge.

And I'm left to think GEE I WISH I HAD GLENN BECK'S STYLIST HELP ME THROUGH THIS DARK PERIOD IN MY LIFE IF ONLY I HAD SOME GUIDANCE and then BAM, I find out about Glenn Beck's wardrobe on the internet and all is resolved.

I sit crosslegged all the time.
I don't see how it hurts anyone's balls, my dick and balls hang right below my legs and it only hurts if I squirm around, which I don't fucking do.

To me it's a respect thing. I don't like it when people expose the bottom of their feet. It's disgusting to see that shit they're carrying around. The germs of whatever piss and shit they stepped in outside is now hitting whomever is unlucky enough to sit sex to Mr. MY BALLS ARE SO BIG I NEED TO MAKE A HOUSE FOR THEM IN MY PANTS BY STICKING MY FEET IN YOUR FUCKING FACE.

>but...
Glenn Beck is sitting weird as fuck. I don't know how his nuts aren't being squeezed into his abdomen right now

>that girl