Why don't the Romani use the holocaust card to get what they want like the Jews do?

Why don't the Romani use the holocaust card to get what they want like the Jews do?

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156937228/Haben-sich-Sinti-und-Roma-mit-der-Antifa-zusammengetan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So out of the EU is like living on the Moon?

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156937228/Haben-sich-Sinti-und-Roma-mit-der-Antifa-zusammengetan.html

their average genetic, heritable IQ is like 85 my dude

they try to
but it doesn't work for some (((((reason))))))

Because Europeans would like the Nazis more if they knew they tried to kill all of the gypsies.

Because they don't need to elicit pity with lies from 70 years ago, they can elicit pity with lies they made up this morning.

>pls give money my mother has cancer
>pls just a few coins more my brother was kicked out of his home
>is this really all you have to spare? I'm starving to death here

The last 2 are men

Gypsies are not exactly known for their planning and dedication. It takes a very high iq to pull a scam of this size

kek

Because Jews run the media so they get a lot more power with that sort of stuff.

>to get what they want
But they got what they want. Live on welfare and steal. They wouldn't survive in an independent country because they can only live off leeching other people.

they re too dumb and so they have no ideea of history whatsoever

Jews are much much smarter than Cigani. They're adept at manipulating politics and the media to push they're narrative. Gypsies are just trash

Sometimes they try. But they always fail at attracting any kind pity

They try to but we're not pc. Ask most people about ion antonescu,zelea codreanu or vlad the impaler and they'll say they were national heroes .

Forcing western ">muh opressed gypsies need special treatment" would also most likely cause riots

Our last "lynching" of gypsies with 3-4 deaths and around a dozen burnt houses was in 1999 , so not that long ago .

They're way to antagonized here to be given sympathy ... and for good reason ,they rob, they gang up and beat people , and then they seclude themselves in their little thieving communities

jews were already getting whatthey wanted, so they can use muh shoah to keep it
gypsies are gutter people so no one cares

>Ask most people about ion antonescu,zelea codreanu or vlad the impaler and they'll say they were national heroes
and they still are m8

Actually they did that in Croatia, that I know of. They fled the war during WW 2 then they came back posing as victims of war and of the regime to get compensation. And they got it. At least that s what a friend of mine living in Croatia told me.

not surprised

pretty much like niggers, just replace ”muh gunz” with ”muh ninja swords”

a bit hard for them to blame others when they're all dumb criminals that smell like shit

>the Romani
That's a weird way to spell Gypsies/Cigane

This. The same reason why there's a shoah museum in Washington but not a museum to native american genocides.

Third from the left.

Holy fuck. Would have fortune read.

girl on far right is desu a little bit cute, but i know she'd steal everything i own first chance she get

cuz they don't have any power, unlike jews

I was just pointing out the difference

Funny enough gypsies did get compensations in romania as well , but not for being gypsies and not for ww2 , it was compensation for communist taking """"""""""their"""""""" houses . They falsified documents or literally occupied historical buildings. When the cops tried to get them out , they cried to the eu and the un and the government backed off since the international community said the romanian government was "kicking them out of their homes" . They then sold the houses. That's how all of these "rich gypsies" made their wealth initially , they falsely took historical buildings and sold or rent them .
There was a bit of media outrage about this back then but it lasted very little and no1 talked about this until like a year or two ago when pro tv's "romania te iubesc" did an episode about this(or at least i think it was them)

Not smart enough.

Thats the same thing I thought

would racemix/10

#1 Third from left
#2 far right
#3 third from right

thats because she is half Russian. You can see her face and hair are different from the rest