As a Britfag I am praying for you Americans to get this man as your leader

As a Britfag I am praying for you Americans to get this man as your leader.

After the evening of the Brexit vote I cannot describe the pride I felt for my country. For the first time I actually felt like I was a part of something and had genuinely helped the world get a tiny bit less insane and I want all of you to wake up on the results day and feel exactly what many brits and I felt the morning of Brexit. It is an unimaginable feeling and I almost get the same feeling watching Trump especially in the interview in pic related.

He seems like an honest man who is concerned about your country and is willing to go the whole way just to fix it and you have to admire him for that. Plus he clearly wants better relations between us and you and I want that. Both our countries have felt frustrated with the system for years for pandering to a self-loathing, left leaning base that does not care for their countries and clearly wants them to burn, and Trump seems like a genuine wake up call to many people in your country to say its not over yet.

Good luck Ameribros. We're wishing you all the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's hoping for an Anglo mega alliance.
We've saved the world before, we can do it again.
The aryans and shitskins will rue the day.

I cheered you guys on in hopes of Brexit. I'm glad to see you returning the favor.

As you pray for us, I pray for you to get Farrage as your leader. This is the type of solidarity we need, improving each others countries by encouraging nationalist parties over globalist ones.

>MUH FEELINGS
>MUH PATRIOTISM
>MUH "HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD GUY"

is there any real reason to vote for this zero political experience meme?

Thanks bud :*)

wow really corrected my record

I hope you get to experience the same warm feeling I got after hearing about the Brexit vote results.

yeah cause he ain't shillary
>KEK

>I get paid per post.

Thank you bong friend. I remember waking up at 4am the day of the results and freaking out in a good way when it happened. May you fix your country and remove kebab and poos.

Thx britbro. Nigel was huge for trumps campaign.

Here's to a long alliance.

So that CTR shills may finally die in their sleep alongside with their families

Do not let them change the narrative.

Hillary is severely ill.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

>youtube.com/watch?v=BVg_F709Y-c

Viral this to normies.

Likewise, am rooting so hard for you guys. We need to get this world back on track.

I was cheering for you guys. Don't worry Britbro, we'll make it.

>MOOOOM SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT MY MEME PRESIDENT!@!!
>"call him a shill honey and post in a different thread"

Hillary is an evil fuck but trump has zero political experience and will destroy this country.

Sorry for triggering you!

>mfw Britain and America have to liberate Europe yet again
Eternal Angbros. There's still work to be done with Brexit to make sure we don't get Brexit lite, but I'm sure Trump will put us at the front of the queue for potential deals with the US. He can only be good for both our nations.

Here is to a great alliance for the coming years which can transform not only our countries, but the world for the better. MAGA Ameribros.

Wow. Even if you're baiting you're still fucking retarded.

obama was a first year state senator when he was elected. Experience doesnt count apparently.

And i don't want Hillary's "experience".

Go back to tumblr with that trigger shit, its a binary choice this election. Either you want to MAGA or you are a subverter.

Period.

German living in the UK here. Too bad your country is still cucked, full of Muslims and on a steep decline.

Holy shit someone on Cred Forums with sense who isn't circlejerking. This is true. I'd rather just randomly pick a citizen and roll the dice then elect Trump.

Only the cities. 95% of the country is still pure.

There will always be an England.

I was really happy for England when Brexit happened.

A few days after I met a British family at an American theme park. The mother told me she was having trouble getting a surgery she neeeded and she was thrilled about Brexit. I was so happy for her.

No one gives a fuck about your opinion.

i promise

I couldn't give a toss about Yank politics but I want Trump in for the unmitigated butthurt that will follow.

Trump will be a test. If it goes poorly, nationalist movements in Europe will do poorly too. If it goes well then we may see a great swing to the right over here too.

>someone who gets all of their opinions from arrogant limousine liberal Sam Harris

>I pray for you to get Farrage as your leader
That scumbag jumped ship as soon as we voted BREXIT, he no longer leads UKIP.

Thanks Britbro, I was in all the Brexit threads. And was cheering you the whole way. I stayed up all night watching that tight race, it was intense. I am pretty sure we will get Trump, and should be the start of something great for not just our countries, but many others will follow suit.

>Jumped ship

No he didnt. He's stayed on as an MEP so he is absolutely still in. He quit as the leader of UKIP because his job was done and he did what he set out to do. After how long he's been working he deserved a fucking break more than anyone.

God Bless!

>One day it will be our turn

I stayed up all night sweating bullets as the live Brexit results poured in. I was so proud and hopeful when they called it. The insanity of the progressives has to fucking stop right now. An entire generation of spoiled children need to learn they don't always get their way.

It's so funny how butthurt the Left is over Fallon ruffling Trump's hair

They need to get their fucking priorities in order

DON'T GIVE A PLATFORM TO BIGOTRY AND HATE

based ameribro. ill be doing the same for you.

Loolllll, the amount of PAID Hillary supporters is fucking sickening.