So... dont you wish your country was more like Israel?

So... dont you wish your country was more like Israel?

Very nationalist
No immigrants issues
No niggers issues
Strong economy
Strong army
Tel Aviv is one of the best party cities
Good looking people
Drugs/alocohol/russian prostitutes everywhere
Almost no sjw faggots

Fucking heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html
welt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i heard tel aviv was like the gay capital of the world

why do you take so much money from america?

Yeah it would be heaven if your kind wasn't in it

Literaily everybody is an arab or jew.

How awful.

>Good looking people

Lot of horse face women. Lot of balding, but otherwise hairy dudes, with tiny hands. I gotta correct the record.

its heaven for us. why dont you fix your country?

because we can. why does your stupid country give us money?

>a place full of Jews
>Heaven
I think you're thinking the other place

So they can shitpost pretenting they're hot shit

If my country were like Israel, where would we get our fighter planes, nukes, and money from?

That does sound quite rought, white master race

If the genocide of the Canaanites was justified, then why isn't the Holocaust?

I'm just gonna move to yours

its awesome if your jewish... at least were not suffering from other nationalities taking over our country... you cant even build a proper wall.

Oven dodgers

>NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>FULL PROGRAM PLAYLIST
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

>USS LIBERTY
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>WITNESS TO HISTORY by MICHAEL WALSH
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

>oy vey that's propaganda goy, it doesn't agree with our propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

>muh pro Jew thread of the day

at least slap some nice kike ass to look at faggot

Because they won't exists without foreign countries.

Make USA vanish and you can kiss israshit goodbye

Being surrounded by Jews sounds like a nightmare.

>Almost no sjw faggots
I fuckin' wish,
this entire country is bloody flooded with lefty CNN watching UN lovin' cunts who want to give more lands to Palestinians and let every Sudanese rapist come in.
>Tel Aviv
And above all those places flooded with Pseudo-liberal fucknuts Tel-Aviv stands as a FUCKACTED BEACON to everything America did wrong in it's existence and Israel willfully and enthusiastically copied!

#BurnDownTA

No one can take that away from you. You've built a cool little nationalist paradise in the exact center of the worst place on earth, but I demand you amend the 'good looking people' part.

Do jews, wish they could post from Isreal?

Not really, we can do easy without

>MUH USS LIBERTY

The USS Liberty was blocking Israeli communications in a time of war. So fuck off you faggot Americuck. You don't get to dictate other countries fucking business, then get pissed off when someone has enough balls to fight back.

You mean reality.

Maybe youre speaking of south Tel Aviv. in the centre and north I dont see those at all.

Massive kek.
You would manage to hold up for maybe a month or 2, but without the weapons and cash from foreigners you will fall apart faster than you can say holocaust guilt .

No immigrants/nigger issues? Kike, have you been to south Tel Aviv lately?
It's almost like walking into an African country.

whats the hunting/gun laws like

>living on gibs from the west
>strong economy

>dont you wish your country was more like Israel?
We already have more than enough jews.

Israel would collapse without the support of the West.

How does our superior Aryan cum taste in your mouths, you fucking Jews?

Of course. Your country is among the best examples all countries should follow. Unfortunately, we don't have a party similar to Likud.

Every single one of the snakes carries a bazooka to coffee shops, their gun laws must be chill... if you're a Hebrew anyways.

You forgot
>nobody trusts anybody because everybody is a kike

Gib bank!

Being this delusional

You would be wiped out if daddy murica wasn't watching out for you

>the tel aviv merkazit
Why does it look like the sudanese black market?

government should have built a new merkazit that isn't just a big parking lot. that place makes Israel look bad.

America has to pay tribute to their masters after all.

youre thinking out of isael kyke. not to be confused with an in israel kyke.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html

ive been to yer shit country 5x, its shit.

anyone from an arab(semite) country should an hero.

fuck you kite

how does it feel that jews are the most despised group of people on the planet op?

So it's that type of party!

>Oy vey! America you must give us another 2 million to fight off the Muslims! After all, 5 million dollars shouldn't be hard to get ahold of! Make sure you deliver the 6 billion dollars by next week!

I dont really go to where the poor are... and they only bother the mizrahi shit that was living there before so... who cares...

The ones over there are semi-bro tier. You're angry at the globalists (modern Bolsheviks)

We dont really have hunting. but if you were in the army, getting a gun is easy

That place is a nightmare while still being unrelated to the whole Sudanese dindu problem. Piss everywhere, homeless people doing drugs in the stairs, glory holes in the restrooms. What a shithole - literally. I think I saw some shit there late at night once.

However, the fact that once you step outside you're in the Middle Eastern Congo doesn't make it a better at all.

So more than zero?

You can take a kike out of Israel, but you can't take Israel out of a kike.

But isn't everyone in the army at some point?

yeah

Well, except minorities, deserters, immigrants, and people who manage to escape it somehow (there are ways).

>No immigrants issues

lol

stopped reading there

palestinians? africans that you force to live in the negev?

Kek
How does your own medicine taste kike?

>people who manage to escape it somehow (there are ways)
Of coooourse.

Honestly, not sure what the exact number are, but yeah, most are.

guys

FUCKING STOP TAKING THE BAIT

JIDF ALERT

So how hard is it for a good goy white boy to immigrate?

It's like anoda shoah
kek

Only muritards take the bait

not sure, but not too hard i assume. many white goyims here

>(there are ways)

what is it like to shop or eat out in israel? do you have to haggle prices every time? legit question i once dreamt i visited israel and the menu at a restaurant didnt have price tags so i guess i had to argue after i finished

kek

Very nationalist
>yay for you
No immigrants issues
>arent all jews immigrant on Palestine land
No niggers issues
>sand nigger and jew problems
Strong economy
>and you should thank the USA for that
Strong army
>again thank the USA for that
Tel Aviv is one of the best party cities
>ill take your word for it
Good looking people
>good looking people are everywhere, but like everywhere you got fucking hidious people aswell
Drugs/alocohol/russian prostitutes everywhere
>which is weird for a country as religious you all claim to be. seems to me "muh chosen people" breaking all the rules again
Almost no sjw faggots
>yay for you

Fucking heaven

>No immigrants issues
You mean except for the Sudanese\Eritrean incursion in South Tel-Aviv?

>No niggers issues
I think the aforementioned folks qualify as niggers.

>Almost no sjw faggots
Then who are all those people rallying against deporting those criminal illegals? So much fail, Chaim.

May kikeland be leveled to the ground with hellfire, Shlomo.
Rightful punishment for the manipulative evil and blind retardation your pathetic excuse of a country is guilty of.

you actually made me laugh. thanks. na, its nothing like that. you can haggle a cab, but thats more you being a dick most of the times.

I answered that before, that problem is contained in south tel aviv and dosent affect most of the population.

>arent all jews immigrant on Palestine land
By that logic, all Americans are immigrants on Native American land. Learn the difference between immigration and settlement. This place was a primitive third-world-tier non-country before the Jewish settlers created Israel mostly from scratch. The so-called Palestinian national identity was manufactured after the fact.

missing the point faggot. israel for the jews is waaaaay better then france for the french. fix your country.

>very nationalist
and what does your nation extol?

> no immigrants issues
because nobody wants to immigrate to israel you dumb fuck

>no niggers
ok quit bragging

>strong economy
your top export is foreskin cream, great job

>strong army
lol

>tel aviv best party cities
source? also nobody here cares about eating molly and listening to shit music too loud

>good looking people
now i know you're fucking with me

>degenerate
degenerate

> almost no sjw faggots
your entire country is based on social justice faggots

shitty bait m8 i r8 3/7

ok, fair enough

That's only your retarded kike opinion

> that problem is contained in south tel aviv and dosent affect most of the population

That doesn't change the fact that half of your original post is blatantly false. How long do you think this ever-growing number of illegal immigrants can be kept in one fucking area?Also, this doesn't even try to address the fact that the center (Tel-Aviv especially) is full of full-blown SJW subhumans.

If Israel stands for 10 more years I'm moving.
I'm a literal Ashkenazi.

okey, have fun losing your country to sandniggers. tell me how that works out in the long run.

good. stay there.

thread should have ended right here.

You sure sound angry, Achmed. Don't worry... You can always build Palestine in France when you're done breeding out\running over\shooting\blowing up the frogs.

i've read an article a few days ago, that even you israelis getting outbred in your own country.

>42% of the first-grader are muslims or ultra-orthodox jews
>growth of the arabic people is twice as high (2,2%) as the jewish ones

article in german: welt de/politik/ausland/article158153077/Israel-bekommt-die-falschen-Kinder.html

i live in tlv, sjw's are actually rare. also, they have no political power. stop being a kyke and complaining about minor bullshit. in comparison to europe/us, were fucking golden

>i live in tlv, sjw's are actually rare
Right. Enjoy your delusions. :|

>coming from a country whose european population is shrinking and being replaced with sandniggers faster than germany
I know what you fags are like. Israel's politics are just as cucked as anywhere else. Arabs are always demanding more and the Ashkenazis are always giving them concessions.

You guys have the exact same rhetoric about how they're still one of you so it's no big deal, and your country is rapidly growing poorer and more criminal because of it.

Israel has even greater demographic problems than germany. You are getting outbred by orthodox and arabs.

israel is whiny, dependent, and meddlesome

>millions of pests that weren't gassed or removed
What a shithole.

without the 'murican help your country would be gangraped by your neighbours

inb4 hypocrite

Now tell us about the 3 years mandatory military service in paradise

Jews think they are safe from multiculturalism. Man, it only takes one presidential term of a retarded Israeli president to flood your country, just one term. Don't assume you are inmune to that

Yeah, but then Id be Jewish and directly involved in the genocide of the Palestinians.

You're only proving your lack of knowledge on Israel's past wars.

During their 1948, 1967 and 1973 wars Israel has always been condemned internationally for fighting back and wasn't aided by her "allies." Following WWII, the US was under the Neutrality Acts, meaning by law, we couldn't support Israel militarily.

The only support Israel did get was from fellow Jews from the US smuggling weapons and planes halfway across the world.

On top of that, France even sided with the Arabs during one of their wars (previously being one of Israel's biggest arms supplier).

And before I forget; in virtually every single engagement Israel was against odds of 4-5:1 -- some even more severe, and guess what? Israel still won, the majority of the accounts showing that Arabs actually fled, leaving behind shoes and tanks because of how much better a fighting force Israel is/was.

Might want to try educating yourself on the topic next time.

wtf i love israel now

thanks for correcting the record you fucking kike

>tfw no significant neighboring arab countries left to attack us cuz they already gangraped themselves and the rest are shitholes that we can glass
>mfw

>Good looking people

>Rabid Palestinians constantly attacking you
>Heaven

>tfw when you and your people are parasites and nobody likes you

>No immigrants issues
>No niggers issues
>Almost no sjw faggots

wat

Get back in the oven, you filth.

And a police state?

>be israeli
>paranoid over iranians
>get stabbed by palestinians
>hezbollah missiles so far up ur asshole u cant breathe

NIce try tho, kike.

I know right?

>no nigger issues

I was in Tel Aviv last year and there are SHITLOADS of niggers in South Tel Aviv.

Literally more niggers than I see in most UK cities.

that sucks, i hate niggers

No one would ever actually make soap out of a filthy jew.

It would be less unclean to lather up with the shit of an AIDS nigger.

if it werent for kikes like you the west would shine
gas yourself, 100% srs

also, take a look at arab birthrates in israel jewboy

>Get attacked in the streets
>Fucking heaven
At least if Indians see another person in the street we greet them by having a joint poo toasting our wiping water mugs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass

>No immigrants issues
300,000 foreign workers/ asylum seekers/ illegal migrants... southern Tel-Aviv is practically a no-go-zone.
>No niggers issues
Large number of illegal migrants are Africans from Eritrea and Sudan... Even Ethiopian Jews are getting BLM'ed into militancy...
>Almost no sjw faggots
Just a few years ago, 100,000 Israelis staged a massive protest in the streets demanding "social Justice"... Tel Aviv is one of the gayest cities on earth... massive pride parades every year... SJW quotient among the highest in the known universe... the SJW party, MERETZ has 4 knesset members.
Dude. You are either delusional, or an "Israeli" by proxy...

Like I care about your opinion, goy.

All I care about is your tax money. And that seems to be going as planned.

>Build US Technology
>Sell it to US
>Have US give it back bc of imminent holocaust