I wanna get married and save the white race but this is pretty scary

I wanna get married and save the white race but this is pretty scary.

lol you guys are retards. for a marriage to work find someone who you're comfortable around and you KNOW who loves you. don't take a whore and try and make her a wife. have sex often and surprise your wife but don't rape her (if she's crazy this won't work) and just get rid of your expectations of marriage, the honeymoon phase goes away but your left with someone who will always be there for you. til death do you part.

sounds pretty beta to me

a real man beats his wife

You should stop watching Disney movies m8. This board is 18+

This.

Man, this guy is pussy for victimizing himself like an sjw faggot.

16 yrs today bitches.

Shes pretty, works and cooks/cleans, and we dont have kids.

It can work out. Just probably not.

The real argument against marriage is that it doesnt actually benefit you if you dont procreat. It messed up her chances to get Pell grants and the tax liability is higer for our combined incomes

beta as shit no man should allow ANYBODY to make them feel like that

Everything he said was correct, Cred Forums just ignores all the disadvantages men have so they can roleplay being "real men" on a Laotian Fish Licking Forum.

LMFAO.

What a fucking pussy cuck. For all the victimization jokes we make about SJW's, how is this any different? This guy literally described like 50+ situations in which he is AFRAID of being a victim.

Do note, he hasn't BEEN a victim. He is AFRAID of being. Shoot me now, this is why the white race is dying.

tl;dr
also reddit is gay

>the tax liability is higer for our combined incomes
what?
you can decide how you want to file your tax returns (married filing separately vs. married filing jointly).

He knows that the risks are too high and the rewards too low. Those who are from fragmented families have a very less likelihood of marrying due to what they experienced.

Marry with someone that will inherit something from her parents.

Marrying for love is stupidty and will led to divorce

We know Shylock is behind divorce law.

>jew naming the jew
Are kikes evolving?

"Love" lasts around 8 months.
Then I fades away.

Marriage is not about love. It is a victorian myth

> Reddit poster is complete faggot who doesn't know how to choose his wife properly
Gee OP I'm shocked!

>I'm afraid
Stopped reading there, the problem here is this person is male but is not a man

In your relationship, if you are afraid of your wife you have both chosen poorly and have zero testosterone. If you aren't a beta you'll never have this problem. Alpha males will constantly push the boundaries and don't double think about what they say to their girlfriend all the time. So you said something that really pissed her off? Oh no so you'll argue and then fuck and it won't matter. Anyone worth being a wife and is compatible with you will be someone you can totally speak your mind around and she'll support you. I wonder if these betas even know their own mind; they absorb so many bullshit leftist propaganda I doubt they even have their own opinions on anything

Marriage is great so long as you find an awesome partner. The problem is that the pool of marriageable women is so goddamn low.

>tfw married high school sweet heart
>tfw took her virginity
>tfw she cooks, and loves to clean
>tfw doing my part to save the white race

If you don't pick her out young, then your options are severely limited.

> married a virgin
She'll cheat on you in her 30's and 40's

>we dont have kids.
So you're partaking in white genocide. Great.

Unless you're brown, in which case good on you.

If you're a beta yes.

I find it funny how most men who have reasons to not get married are usually the ones where women wouldn't even date them, anyway.

Man that guy is a whimp. Marriage is amazing if you happen to be one of the few people who actually marry the right person.

>reddit

op you have to go back you utter faggot

Marriage is literally a meme

>the "right woman" meme
Sure, if you find the hypothetical, mythical "right woman" it's all going to be fine. The trouble is that, just like you, the overwhelming majority of people are entirely average. "I'm going to find the right woman" is comfortable lie you tell yourself and little else.

You can of course do things to reduce your risk such as looking for women who have had as few sexual partners as possible but the Sword of Damocles is always going to be there. Personally there is no theoretical chance that I would ever get married under American law. Some under country, maybe, but in the US you've basically handed a gun to your wife and asked her really nice not to ever threaten you with it or use it.

>Marriage is amazing
That's a stretch. It's nice having someone around, but it's not amazing.

Pretty much this. I completely understand why a lot of anons are cynical about marriage. The age of traditional roles among men and women is in its death throes and its probably not coming back.

>For all the victimization jokes we make about SJW's, how is this any different?
His fears have a solid chance of actually becoming reality.

>and we dont have kids

She can do everything, but give you kids?

I don't see the point in getting married and not having kids.

Marriage looks worse then having HIV (to me). I wish all my friends and acquaintances the best though. I do think lesser of those people and tend to ignore their advice/opinions more often.