Why do italians claim to be descendants of ancient Romans when their physical aspect and degenerate behaviour is...

Why do italians claim to be descendants of ancient Romans when their physical aspect and degenerate behaviour is nowhere related at all to Romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=My4bnfwWL58
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004353
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4801348/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXhez2mNmM
cdn.tuttosport.com/images/2016/06/20/093534351-18954bc5-6667-44d4-8e4e-5988c41c6834.jpg)
youtube.com/watch?v=ovnrsOHB7-w
youtube.com/watch?v=bVYnM72g0y0
youtube.com/watch?v=RNkglj7a_Co
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Mediterrane_Rasse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think they look like the Romans and are just a bit less degenerate than them.

Prove me wrong.

Why do gypsies claim to be Romans?

Northern Italy was invaded by Germans and southern Italy was invaded by arabs.

t. country of "romans"

Why do Argentines claim to be italians?

I don't think you faggots want to talk about shitty minorities.

But romans were degenerate.

Also, romans were not a race. Even the gauls gained citizenship after a while

Romans were a race and a state you fucking idiot

>But romans were degenerate.
Brazil I...

No fellow countryman Italic is a race, Roman isn't

>argentina talking shit about anyone
6'2", handsome, white, pure italian here. Stay mad.

TFW an ignorant Argentine thinks the Romans had nordic facial features and skin.
We are litterally the country with (obviously) the most Greco-Roman genes together with Greece...
Fuck off Tyrone, go try to take back the Falklands once again, we Italians will always be whiter than what your dreamiest dreams will allow you too feel.
There is gonna be a time where even fucking South Africans will claim the heirtage to the Empire's culture and heirtage.
After all Serbians did, Bulgarians did, the Ottomans did and even the fucking "Holy" "Roman" "Empire".

Sweet, thanks for that.

This. The American continent spewes stupidity all over the place. They tink gypsies are the majority of people in Romania...
These cucks need to fuck off, am i right Ionut?

Italic isn't even a race, it's a culture.
Mediterranean is the word you are looking for.

Ancient Romans were nordic. The low afrosemitic caste is from where italians descend.

>TFW an ignorant Argentine thinks the Romans had nordic facial features and skin.

But they did, look at the statues and the written records.

Does the whole of Cred Forums think that Scandinavia is the spawnpoint of all of what they consider white races?
Nordic isn't even a thing, the entire European population was Indo-European you fuck, even Iranians are still whiter than you, you nigger.

Mediterranean isn't a race

ITT: An incredibly jealous junglenigger argentinian attempts to shitpost, poorly, and fails even at damage control after being BTFO.

Why do Argentinians speaks Spanish with an Italian accent?

Italic is part of the R1b haplogroup

mediterraneans physique and behavior is much less degenerate than the likes of germany or sweden or whatever, so im not sure what youre getting at

i dont care if italians are white, their women are hot and theyre mostly catholic.

that's so italian of you

Looks like white skin to me, so it must be white.

-Cred Forums

What do you consider as "NORDIC" features?
Fucking blonde hair? Yes maybe a minority had blonde hair. Did you know Trajan had a celtic descendance? A lot of Emperors did in the later AND DECADENT phase of the Empire, but the Roman republic was Meditarranean. Romans were fucking Meds, stop this stupid meme, there is no evidence to prove a different theory, even the remains of ancient Romans demostrate that they were fucking Meds.
Also, IF THEY WERE NORDIC, and nordics are such a superior fucking race, WHY THE FUCK DID THEY ADOPT GREEK COSTUMES?
Don't say Greeks were nordic because their culture was already molten with the Persian one from when Alexander conquered the Persian Empire.
You need to study some history and bring evidence for your shit, ignorant claims before you post.

You aren't white unless you have pink nipples. This is fact.

It's a different Genetic type from "Arian", "Semitic", "Sub-saharian", "Mesoamerican", etc....
If you consider a different genetic type to be an indicator of a difference between races.

jamal please, by that standart there are problably like 2 white people in america.

>uhhhh, not white massa
-Jamal, local whiteness expert

t. moor

>american education

romans came from scandinavia and migrated to italia, etruscans were scandinavian too. prove me wrong

This made me chuckle

>wall of text for the most obvious bait ever

You've autism.

>when my views do not align with reality it is bait

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Italy is the extended part of north africa

honestly I don't give a fuck about nords or meds, the world would be better without either of you. the romans were neither strictly med nor strictly nordic, but rather were something in between, excepting some outliers. Northern Italians, the French, and Southern Germans are vastly superior to you northern barbarians, or you southern semites.

there are more italians living outside italy then in italy. so much to national pride.

italians seem to keep up quite well with the millenia I dont think they degenerated too much

I have heard somewhere, that even ancient roman must have sounded a bit like the italian of today.

t. WE WUZ ROMANS the country

>literally Europe's dingleberry

They just don't, Etruscans are Anatolians, you dumb fuck.

Plastic italians do not count.

With the worst high school education system in Europe we still manage to do better than you.

Not everyone can be a pure Aryan like you.

>italian education

Then, once the empire fell, they were invaded by moors. However, just before the Renaissance they were invaded by scandinavians again. After this period, more moors invaded them, creating the italian ethnicity of nowadays.

The joos have been hiding it.

Romans were totally degenerate though
you bigots

Tell me about your iq...

The Romans were one of many Latin tribes in Italy at the time.

They're Latins.

>have better education sistem
>somehow his country IQ is below the average

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Yeah Tyrone.
How do you like us being stupid?
The only populations smarter than us are Asians, as an exchance they masturbate to degenerate hentai.

>worshipping bergdeutsche or claim italians are stupid monkeys

that's a hard choice ain't it

They conquered ancient Arabs, levantines.

The conquest of Carthage was a big undertaking. All the Carthaginian/Phoenician satellites got taken over by Rome. A large amount Semites got absorbed and got Romanized, earned Roman citizenship over the years.

>They conquered ancient Arabs, levantines. The conquest of Carthage was a big undertaking. All the Carthaginian/Phoenician satellites got taken over by Rome. A large amount Semites got absorbed and got Romanized, earned Roman citizenship over the years.
And? The only ones that started a mass migration in italy were eastern germanic barbarians

Lol what?

Roman embellishments aside, ancient Latin and Greek busts look just like modern Italians and Greeks. They even get the curly hair right.

Of course the sculptors would embellish the cheek bones and chins to make the patron feel better about themselves, they do that in the modern era with portraits.

Leave our Latin brothers be.

Nononono.
They were the Triumphant tribe in Latium.
They are THE Latin tribe. Also, you can't devide tribes that live at 10 kilometers of distance in groups as if they were different races, that's just stupid.

>91% euro population
>single point above cave people and literal mongols
If anything you should be higher, since you're direct descendants of the romans and not at all moors.

our high schools buildings are ridiculous but i don't really think the education itself is that bad, at least that of licei

i think is the nigger genes lowering their IQ btw

also
>muh germanic masterrace

>I think they look like the Romans
Kek, they are literally turks.

>ROMANS WERE NORDICS.
>ROME WAS INVADED BY NORDIC BARBARIANS.
Nice logic.

USA would be ranked number 3 if we didn't have all these black people

>muh patrons
>muh bourgeois art

Greek and Roman sculpture strived to represent an ideal of which reality is a mere shadow. Platonism 101, Tyrone.

Do you think that is what a Turk looks like.
Do you know that the "TURKISH" people comes from central Asia?

they were obviously nordics killing other nordics

This

Man, they're so ugly

Yeah, our highschools are shit, but universities are pretty good

>Greek and Roman sculpture strived to represent an ideal of which reality is a mere shadow

No, certain schools of Greek and Roman sculpture did so. There were plenty of outliers who catered to the rich, and the ancients were just as vain and self-aware as we are today.

Stop pretending they were magically better and more honest people.

>ancient Latin and Greek busts look just like modern Italians and Greeks
Italians do but Greeks certainly don't.

Why would anyone want to be a nordic? They were literally the dindus of the ancient world. They basically turned Rome into Detroit.

>muh presentism

- The Cartho-Romans probably built the statues of Hannibal in Rome and kept his memory alive.

- Romans kicked the Jews out of the levant and many moved to Italy and Spain... all over Europe. This is how you got Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews.

- Many Semites earned Roman citizenship and moved to Rome to exercise their citizenship rights.

- Migration eased up late in the Empire.

There are a lot of J2 y-chromosomes in Italy. They had to come from somewhere.

Greeks had a bit more breeding with Turks.
Nonthereless, they are the most similar population to ancient greeks, exactley as today's French remind of the Franks, Todays Germans remind of ancient Germans, and today's Americans rem....

Long story short: they became Christians

Turkish breeding is a myth.

Anatolians should look like Italians.... Hittite descendants. Indo-Europeans. Turks are also mixed with Levantine much like modern Italians.

One of the Roman creation stories claimed that Rome was founded by Hittite/Trojan princes.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Turkey sits on what once was the Byzantine Empire/Eastern Roman Empire.. duh.

Northern Italians are whiter than Romans ever where.

Northern and Southern Italians are quite ethnically different based on who invaded and raped them.

Northern Italians are like Romans mixed with Germans and Slavs or Serbs. Whiter.

Southern Italians are kinda Roman but are shorter and darker due to mudslime genes.

Simple.

>and today's Americans rem....

youtube.com/watch?v=My4bnfwWL58

Spot the white man.

>etruscan
>Hey I don't know anything about ancient art,but they look nordic and no,I don't know that women were painted with white skin and men with a darker one, of course not because in ancient times men were the ones who work all day under the sun and women should have white skin because is it consider a beautiful trait.
No, they were surely Asians

*it's a joke

Roman sculpture of the late republic strove for naturalism and realism

Roman males buttfucked each other and are the best thing ever yet homosexuality is degenerate

Huh

You guys are the we wuz kangs of the whites

Yeah but.... We actually wuz kangz....

Italians are probably "whiter" today due to migrations of Germanic tribes and what not.
Unlike Arabs who never settled in big numbers, Germanic tribes did.
Oh, and Greeks aren't Turks, it's actually opposite. Greeks are also "whiter" than their ancestors due to Slavic settlement.
I have no idea why is being historically illiterate such a cool thing here. Learn something you dumb niggers.

Im talking about the fags who think the nords were roman

Oh and South Italians are literally closer to Romans (Latins) than those from Lombardy.
Lombardy had both Germanic and Celtic settlement.

We won't know where the J2 came from until we get some aDNA from the Balkans and Italy to be able to date it.

J2B2* here

>Monte
>Negro
fuck off
never trust mount of negro

I don't I'm proud of my glorious Med-Southern Aryan glorious heirtage.

don't bully please

Everybody in the empire gained citizenship from caracalla onwards.

double dubs
I come from Alto Adige.
I'm Europe's true master race.

Yeah of course but despite that they were closer to ancient Latins than modern North Italians are.

Germanic Y-DNA

>Greeks had a bit more breeding with Turks

That's the same as saying that Latins got GOTHED/VANDALIZED/LOMBARDED.

It's mostly a myth, there weren't enough Turks to genetically turkify most of Anatolia, let alone Greece.

Idiots here think conquest means automatic mass settlement and rape of native population.
In reality such examples are few, excluding colonization of North America (and there it happened due to lack of immunity).

Agreed.

Real Turks are only a small part of Anatolian genetics.
Genetic research has shown that. And on top of that, while Turks did settle some areas of Balkans, there was a strict division between religions in Ottoman Empire.
If a woman married a Muslim, her children and she would become Muslim.
And on top of that, most of Muslims in Balkans were and are converts, natives who accepted Islam, not descendants of Turks who came from Central Asia.

Etruscans.... ancient European civilization overrun by highly militaristic Central Asians.

Central Asians move in with Hittite martial culture. We wuz Trojans and shiet. Warm up them chariots. We commin 4 u Greece and Phoenicia.

Aeneas was the mythical founder of Rome according to one story.

Italics probably rolled up to Hittites and we're like.... "Ride or die, bros. Indo-European power. We'll help you take the boot."

Because they are
Highly diluted in 90% of the country yes, but still descendants nonetheless.
Just like Iranians are still descended from Sarmatians despite the fact they are full on kebab at this point

So is "Serbs are Turks" a meme?

I used to believe it too but then I found oit about the average heights in those countries. Serbia has an average male height of 182.0 cm, Turkey 174.0 cm, Montenegro 183.3 etc.

If Serbs were Turks, they wouldnt be so tall right? Thats genetically impossible?

nope

a little

Northern Italy: Romans most, lesser Celtic, even lesser Germanic. In Venice blondes are higher because austroslavic immigration.

Central Italy: purest Roman genetics in the World.

Southern Italy: Genetic melting pot. For the most, they are Ancient Greek, but Romans, Normans and Arabs shares equally a secondary part.
Sicily is even more mixed by the presence of Spanish genes.

Sardinia: they are like Irish people. Unsure if white.

>romans
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

nigga...

That doesn't mean much. Franks were considered Roman-German mutts in the past.

Also, German kings were obsessed with Rome. They claimed Roman heritage. We wuz Caesars... thus Kaiser.

I'm not sure if what you said is right but surely it's a long trip

>irish
>not white
what the fuck dad

There was too few Turks in Serbia to leave a genetic imprint. And even then, we're talking about Greeks, Anatolians, not real Turks.
Even if there was mixing, you wouldn't be able to recognize it.
Turk is primarily a cultural thing, someone who speaks Turkish and is Muslim, and it developed from that.
Then shit happened in reverse in 19th century: ''Turks'' from Balkans, mostly native converts, moved in millions to Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Honestly, I think the whole Italians ain't White meme stems from how American Itallians look more like Mestizo mexicans rather than Europeans. American Italians seem to be from Sicily but they mongrelized their bloodlines even further when they came to the USA.

I do know a lot of Italian natives who came directly from Rome and they basically just look like Atlantids from England. (White people with black hair & eyes.) Even with the dark hair, they still just look White european due to the facial structure.

Most Roman natives from Rome often tell me that it's actually the North Italians who are degenerate as fuck whereas the South Italians are extremely religiously conservative.

It seems that most Cred Forumsacks project positive attributes to Northern Italians simply because they're more Germanic when even actual Romans label the north as degenerates. The south may be full of criminal mafiasos, but they at least adhere to family values whereas the North Italians have values that are more similar to American kike values of debauchery and money.

Those are Albanians, and their average male height is literally 174.0 cm.

Yea, same as Turkey.

>Argentina

fucking kek, vete a golpear futbolistas a los estadios, es fin de semana.

>romans
>not degenerate
Wtf is wrong with you?

this thread is full of shit

ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE

>t. italian

>it's a "Cred Forums demonstrates in practice that there's no universal definition of race" thread

yeah ronaldo but a lot of georgies said to me that the seans are not white for some reason

Anyway Sardinians are not Indoeuropeans, they are actually turk-like. Also they fuck with animals and are generally creepy people. But their woman are gorgeous.

its just a shitty meme insecure nations try to push. i probably have more european blood than the mongrels who try to call me a nigger

central italians are the best representation of what the averaye roman looked like.

I also have a lombardo faggot uncle.
Only trash tier italians look like that.
Yep.

This sounds reasonable

This. Turks who live in western Tukrey, are pretty much Greek/Anatolian in denial. Ive seen Turks who looked like gypsies to those who look Greek and slavic. Its a diverse country.

Southern Romans had common genetics with Thracians and Greeks.

When Romans conquered Dacia, they were actually rejoining with some of their ancestor genetics.

That's why modern-day Southern Italians still share those genetic roots with Southern Thracians.

Romans' ancestors may have come from Central Europe thousands of years ago:

>Genome sequencing of the 5,300-year-old mummy of the Tyrolean Iceman, found in 1991 on a glacier near the border of Italy and Austria, has yielded new insights into his origin and relationship to modern European populations. A key finding of that study was an apparent recent common ancestry with individuals from Sardinia, based largely on the Y chromosome haplogroup and common autosomal SNP variation. Here, we compiled and analyzed genomic datasets from both modern and ancient Europeans, including genome sequence data from over 400 Sardinians and two ancient Thracians from Bulgaria, to investigate this result in greater detail and determine its implications for the genetic structure of Neolithic Europe. Using whole-genome sequencing data, we confirm that the Iceman is, indeed, most closely related to Sardinians. Furthermore, we show that this relationship extends to other individuals from cultural contexts associated with the spread of agriculture during the Neolithic transition, in contrast to individuals from a hunter-gatherer context. We hypothesize that this genetic affinity of ancient samples from different parts of Europe with Sardinians represents a common genetic component that was geographically widespread across Europe during the Neolithic, likely related to migrations and population expansions associated with the spread of agriculture.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004353

no trust me this is what the average italian looks like.

(((therefore further cultural enrichemnt is not needed)))

>mfw roman surname, roman name, living in rome
>1.90m tall, manly jaw, roman nose and thick black beard and hair
>can read, write and speak latin

Honestly i've always found anglos and slavs "weird", especially the males. They are very feminine, their facial features are weird overall and (especially slavs) have no chin. Also no body hair whatsoever and get sunburned instead of getting tanned. Their manners usually denote some degree of autism or weirdness by my standards.
And yes, the North (except Veneto) is a stronghold of cuckoldry and anglo culture. Too much Longobard admixture ruined them

Girl from Tuscany

Ancient Italy was overrun with Anatolian bikers on horses.

The local Indo-European biker gangs combined gangs with Hittites. It was like Mexican gangs fusing with other Latin American gangs.

Etruscans were like Mexicans absorbing a shit ton of Colombians.

It's like if Pablo Escobar had to leave Columbia with millions of Columbians and end up in Mexico.

"You did good Mexicans, together we'll make the best coca. We shall rule the drogas."

That's not possible because I have been to Italy 6 years ago.
I mean, that does not look possible.
Oh now I get it.

Tuscany

FYI Balo got brutally cucked 3 times, i actually felt bad for him, had to require a paternity test, desisted when he saw her brown kid. His sister got GIUSEPPE'D as well
Apparently he has learned the lesson and now sticks with black girls only

Scandinavia has nothing to do with the fact Romans were pure indo-Europeans

That image has been challenged, it's been shown that Britain started farming a little after Mesopotamia did, but there was no way they learned it from those people.

Anything with "spread" or "waves of invaders" is usually wrong.

Man from Tuscany

Never forget.

Teenage girls from Tuscany

>Honestly, I think the whole Italians ain't White meme stems from how American Itallians look more like Mestizo mexicans rather than Europeans. American Italians seem to be from Sicily but they mongrelized their bloodlines even further when they came to the USA.

It's more about it's the cool thing do to among hispanics or high yellows in the north-east to pose as italian/gravitate about eurodance/italodance clubbing subculture.

At least that's how an user of new jersey explained it to me.

>Most Roman natives from Rome often tell me that it's actually the North Italians who are degenerate as fuck whereas the South Italians are extremely religiously conservative.

>It seems that most Cred Forumsacks project positive attributes to Northern Italians simply because they're more Germanic when even actual Romans label the north as degenerates. The south may be full of criminal mafiasos, but they at least adhere to family values whereas the North Italians have values that are more similar to American kike values of debauchery and money.

Milano is cuckoldry central, lots of intellectual fetish/swinging clubs also most migrants have residence in that region. You can find everything from south american mestizos to senegalese to chinese, every kind of bull for your wife.

cute :3

that's true
Slavs have feminine features that make women attractive but make men look weird
though South Slavs generally don't look like that

surfer from Tuscany

tfw living 30 km from milan

Milano is cucked, but white women and black men are an anglo tourist thing only.
Been to Prague this summer, interracial couples from the USA galore. I suspect the 60% memes is a much more optimistic estimate than reality

That was like 2000 years ago user.
A lot can happen in 2000 years.

Modern Italians have a lot of Northern African/Middle Eastern DNA due to the invasions in the middle ages.

The closest people genetically to the Romans would probably be Swiss or Austrian. A lot of Northern Italians are still mostly the same as the Romans though.

But that's bullshit as I and this Croat have been trying to explain you this whole fucking thread.
South Italians are literally closer to Romans than North Italians.

>hitler was born in austria
>black hairs
HITLER WUZ ROMANZ POL

Pendolare trenord? Condoglianze.

also have a rare Mussolini
youtube.com/watch?v=tTXhez2mNmM

Central italians

My old religion teacher knew his adopted family's priest. She told us that, when Mario first went back to see his real family, they kept asking him money all the time until he told them to fuck off. Poor guy: he's an asshole but that still must have felt like shit.

Milano prides itself on being a "european city". Worst city in Italy, by far.

Protip: in those asia countries, they only survey their wealthy urban population

I always found this funny considering they were never fully conquered or integrated with them.

>italy
>dad
>not portugal

wew

le doppie cifre confermano

It's not like that. Milan is the shithole of degeneracy and everything rotating around that city is scum. It's literally a city ruled by faggots and cucks. Romagna is the cuck of Milan; which says a lots about. The rest of Lumbardy is actually not degenerate. Libertarian I'd say.
Piedmont is populated mostly by monkeys. They think high of themselves but you can think of that region as cesspool of Hillary voters which is depressing even to think. I honestly think they have Lesser IQ than average and their last election where they elected a vegan lesbian a mayor seems to confirm this theory.

(this is their mayor: cdn.tuttosport.com/images/2016/06/20/093534351-18954bc5-6667-44d4-8e4e-5988c41c6834.jpg)

Venice and Liguria are the most conservative places in Italy with good tastes and stuff.

Florence is lefty but in a sly way. Like they are euro-liberals most of all. They like power and money a lot and they are good actors after all. Umbria is their cuck. Few conservatives here, but the few they are, they are pilasters of True Faith.

Rome is very conservative but romans are rude. Machos here. Marche is their cuck. Serious attitude, nerd people.

Naples is that conservative but crazy guy that you are really unsure what he actually think about. Naples is like everything and nothing at the same time. They are fun but damn they are crazy. Apulia is straight homo and I'm even unsure if this can be considered a pun or not.

Sicily is populated by religious conservatives for a good half, and by soviet marxists for the other half. They are not lefty at all, they just want socialism and like a lot to talk loudly and raw raw fight da powa.

Sardinians are subhumans.

The guy needs to read the thread.

>She told us that, when Mario first went back to see his real family, they kept asking him money all the time until he told them to fuck off.

Jesus fucking christ

>American
>reading

A new strategy! We might give it a try. Thanks, greatest ally.

kek

topkek

The only pure Britons are the Welsh, genetically speaking.

All other Brits are mixed bags of French, German, Anglo-Saxon, Danish, etc, genetics.

>Apulia is straight homo and I'm even unsure if this can be considered a pun or not.

What did you mean by that.

have a look

they kinda look like central anatolian turks but also different
all mediterranean countries have people that look similar, doesn't mean italians are turks
picture related is how the "og turks" look like according to turkish television

>%60
get the fuck outa here bitchboy

>Veneto
>red haired

I'm so God damn triggered right now.

>i'm so PORCO DIO LADRO right now

FTFY senpai

Are spainards also R1b? That's my haplogroup but all of my "cousins" on familytreedna have hispanic last names

Auguri e figli maschi Nichi

Fair enough.

>Sicilian
>North African/Moddle Eastern
I'm half Sicilian and I don't look like a nigger/sandnigger

I'd ask if my Germanic genes were diluting the Arabic/North African genes but my father has white characteristics and so did his parents.

Am I descended from the Sicilians that weren't BLACKED?

>troiate di cartoni giappocinesi nella mia italia
DIO CANE MI SALE IL NAZIFASCISMO VE

The whole r1a/b thing come from pooinlooland, r1a peak in poland r1b further west.

Never mind, I didn't read it right the first time I read it.

Maybe I am part nigger since I can't fucking read right.

this should help

>italians
>white

nice joke

>the world would have been better off without greek philosophy, astronomy, the roman empire, the renaissance, a myriad of important inventors, napoleon (was italian despite ruling france)

I'm American but racially Italian, I'd like to move to Italy to one day. Tell me why this is a bad idea Italybros.

Incorrect.

The "Out of India" Theory has no merit. It came from the Steppe.

But I have no poo in loo in me. Just Aka tribe in Africa from before the neolithic era. R1b1b2a1a2 here.

Wait a few years and see how things turn out in the world.

shitty economy
mafia
niggos will be 40% of population soon

Name and surname please

Your curse phrases are really weird m8.
God dog !?!?

we are not white. Romans weren't not white either, they came from Anatolia. Also Romans imported large quantities of slaves and then mixed with them.

Where is the south sand niggers in this pic?

>yfw most Roman statues are marble copies of Greek bronze originals

oh boy google italian blasphemy
too hard to explain

/thread

>giving out my name and surname on the internet to some glue sniffing sewer gypsy so he can compare mine to his and pretend he is roman while waiting for the Aurolac to kick in

Not today friendo, not today. Unless you are a woman, in that case the only thing i can give you is 30 euros one hour, and it's the best i can do

>criticize WE WUZ KANGS
>Ancient Romans were nordic!!!

Bestemmie are an italian thing mate, living in a country where the Vatican spreaded death and repression for centuries made some people hate religion. Bestemmie are very popular in Tuscany, Veneto and Emilia-Romagna but in every region people use them, MADONNA IMPESTATA.
t. tuscan

>have dark nipples but white ancestry
>dark skin from California sun
>everyone thinks I'm Latino or mixed

Fucking kill me pls

you need to post some good old Nonno Fiorucci video
youtube.com/watch?v=ovnrsOHB7-w

Learn your own history...

Being roman was a concept connected with obtaining the citizenship of Rome and thus being a civilised person. It had nothing to do with race.
Or are you saying that Numa Pompilius, Cicero, Livy, Trajan and Diocletian weren't romans?

Bestemmie in italian
Blesteme in romanian

I am sorry but we have the same thing in romania.

Blestem is a really deep curse which is said as an incantation.

WE

>Romans were a race
No you fool, they weren't

Southern bestemmie are pretty tame in comparison
>MANNAGGIA A MARONNA
>MANNAGGIA GESU CRISTO CA NUN SE NE SCENNE NFACC A 'ROCE
>CHELLA PUTTANA 'RA MARONNA
>MANNAGGIA O BAMBENIELLO

youtube.com/watch?v=bVYnM72g0y0

saged and reported :)

>Blestem is a really deep curse which is said as an incantation.

And then he says he is totally not a gypsy guise

Thus Russian Czars...

God bless you beautiful bastard i'm in tears

U WUZ LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS

italian american here

recently started dating an aryan goddess

am I a race traitor?

Romans didn't have blond hair dude, they had olive skin like italians and brown hair.

You gon get cucked m8. Best case scenario your son comes out like the amazing atheist thus pissing down the evolutionary drain millennia of history and culture.
Deepest condolences

Apparently we know what people who lived thousands of years ago looked like based off old statues. News to me.

This a very thing that a degenerate lefty tuscan would say.

R.I.P.
Dio lupo manaio

What's the link nigger ?

Spreading civilization, one DIO PORCO at a time.

aren't italians 98% genetically the same to romans? sardinians are the closest, and they're darker than italians i believe.

italy has the highest IQ in europe, is it really that hard to believe they're the same?

Madonna vitupera is one of my favourite tuscan bestemmie.

You are american: nothing you can do would ever make that worse. But nordic people are revolting.

Fututi mortii ma-tii! -> Fuck your moms dead people!

Pizda ma-tii! -> Your moms pussy

zitto ciucciapreti. I'm not a lefty btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNkglj7a_Co

Let me tell you one secret: this whole Germanic Master Race thesis was retarded, classist shit made up by some fringe Frenchman that wasn't respected at all in his time. American slave owners and German babbies caught on to his conspiracy theory and started propagating it as fact.

Gobineau claimed that France had a Germanic upper class of Frankish descent and a Celtic lower class. He claimed this because he opposed the Republic and believed that if the two gene pools should mix, France would become a mongrel nation on par with China.

It's based on a retarded "m-muh monarchy" elitism theory. The Germans ran with it because it was literally all they had after centuries of infighting and bumsniffing.

Southern Europeans even ridiculed Nordicism and designed some sort of Mediterraneanism, which declared the superiority of the Mediterranean race.

>no saint or god involved
2/10

sardinians are not indoeuropeans. They were there before romans came to Italy and they will be there until this world will die.

>dark nipples
>white ancestry

Obviously Romans were blonde blue eye Argentineans
Keep crying pastacucks

That's nice, but where's the part where you insult God?

Reminds me of when i asked my favourite negro selling pirate playstation CDs in the street to find me a copy of Max Turbo.
The poor bastard couldn't find any game called like that, but i kept coming every day until one day he finally snaps and starts yelling

NO TROVO MASTURBO, NO MASTURBO PER TE, NO ROMPERE I COLIONI MASTURBO MASTURBO MASTURBO TROVA ALTRO GIOCO
>translation: i no find MaxTurbo (he pronounced it as masturbo=masturbate), no MaxTurbo for you, no break my balls with MaxTurbo, MaxTurbo, Maxturno, find other game

>pure italian

No such thing

>Invaded by Germans,Celts,Normas and Arabs
>(((Pure)))

Its just as memey as a Brit saying he's pure,please choke on a thousand cocks laddie xddd

so stop to talk as a renzieboy and accept the One True Faith.

Terrible thread you shitface.

>negro pirate

it's called maroco and it's a respectable profession you dumb racist

I'll praise Kek then.

Turns out I have German ancestry

>I'm a tanned German

Again, kill me.

Shadilay to you in this case my renewed brother in Faith.

*marrucchino

Also for the non italians: anything coming from a boat is automatically a moroccan. Actual negroes are treated like the new dog they gave you for christmas, you have to keep scolding them if you don't want them to fuck up, but you really love them deep down

>tfw I have pink nipples and am Romanian with some Austrian ancestry

Feels masterrace, mang.

Not only but analyze history:
Most of the Empires that changed history were all in some way related to Mediterraneanism....
-Macedonian empire
-Roman empire
-Chartage
-Spanish Empire
-Portuguese colonial empire
-French empire

The only thing northerners have got going for them is the British Empire, despite it being a huge meme all about filling empty geographical places and not actually showing superiority to any of their contemporaneous rivals...

North European cucks are just mad that their ancestors were savages at the time of Romans and can't accept that Romans ruled over much of them.

>dark nipples : shitskin/nigger
>brown nipples : pure white
>pink nipples : snownigger/woman

WE

Remember....Each time you consider Italians to be niggers , never forget this reality.
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country

>Why do italians claim to be descendants of ancient Romans

The ethnic Roman core of Italy was ethnically churned up by the Ostrogoths, but was near enough decimated by the gothic wars. Elite Romans fled to Constantinople and the rest of Italy experienced major depopulation, immediately followed by mass movement of the Lombards which further displaced the the goths and the few remaining Romans.

You're not a real Italian anyway, so no one cares.

>2-10%
That's the Gypsy poplation percentage in there
I mean I know you're memeing and shit, but I have to make sure you're merely pretending

>he thinks i'm just shitposting
Think twice

this.

Most of those haplo-H gipsies are probably spread everywhere in Europe now. That image doesn't imply haplo H is the only haplotype in that region. Neither does it means there's a huge population of haplo Hs there.

>t. Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti

>Does the whole of Cred Forums think that Scandinavia is the spawnpoint of all of what they consider white races?
It#s an American site. Do you really expect them to know anything beyond burgers?

>everyone here falling for (((their))) Divivde & Conquer tactics

Let's focus on all the little differences between us instead of fighting the (((real))) enemy!

>he's even got image macros
>i'm not shitposting
fired my neurons

Both modern Greeks and Italians share common ancestors, Etruscans.
Wrong again, Turks have eyes like Asians, it's from their 25% Asian ancestry most of them have with dna testing. Guy on left has round eyes, not squinty like an asian, guy on right has wavy hair, not straight Asian hair like most Turks. You have no clue what you're talking about.
No they didn't 25% of the male haplogroups found commonly all throughout Turkey are nowhere to be found in Greece, if there was significant mixing they would be. Most Greeks have low levels of Asian dna in ancestral testing, most Turks have a good portion of Asian.

WUZ

>Thanks for Civilization, Art, Architecture, Religion and everything that is at the base of my Society that you continued to develop for about 1200 years after your fall before falling to the powergames of those ungrateful to you
ftfy

Not common.
We don't do it.

that's mean, stop fucking with the Romanians. Tons of gypsies ended up staying there but according to that chart they're around 10% of the population.

Communism really fucked them up, too.

I would watch a documentary about those two guys' lives.

ftfy

Oh fuck off, the same reason as to why anyone can discern jews to be non white despite them having white skin, the same can be done to Italians.

Afterall, they have brown nipples, and a Jewish-ish nose.

You can't blame people for exercising high amounts of caution.

shadilay
though

>italians
>white

Communism was the greatest thing to happen to romania.

Go ahead and keep thinking that if you want. I wasn't even just saying that Italians aren't white/European. This is just what I imagine assmad Italians look like when some Germanic guy talks about how Germanics and really North West Europeans as a whole took the reigns of civilization from them ended up keeping it going.

Don't be mean to the germans: in a few generations we'll have to be careful to not be racist against them too.

Then you don't have blasphemies.

And the Romans took all that from the Greeks and the Greeks assimilated it from other cultures.
It amazes me the butthurt you guys get over this stuff

Nope. Communism destroyed the balkans.
Gypsies are so nyumerous today because of communism.

>stop fucking with the Romanians
No.

I can make an exception for their women, if it wasn't for our sex tourism they would be bankrupt in a week

>in a few generations
The race wars are around the corner lad
we won't make it to 2030 without a race war or complete subjugation of Europe

This, if it wasn't for it now i wouldn't get my balls emptied in Bucharest while renting a penthouse for 400 euros per week

I'm genetically brit myself, and I think northern Europeans have done some great things, but the "Modern Swedes are genetically closer to ancient Greeks and Romans." Is just cringe.

The different regions of Europe have their different strengths, that's how I view it.

I mean you could say:

Fututi dumnezeii ma-tii!!! -> Fuck your mother's gods !
It's pretty common but it's not looked at it as a blasphemy, dumnezeii -> gods, plural of god.
Not referring to God.

Everyone knows that Finland is the true heir of the roman empire

>cursing against gods is pretty common in romania
>poo in loo gyppo pajeets worship gods
>omg stop triggering me gypsies are just 1% of my pop we wuz roman and shit
>??????

Southern Italians, especially Sicilians are more Eastern European looking while middle to northern Italians look like Romans.

wtf I love Funland now!

>When you're seceretly a Romanian in Italy so you keep posting anti gypsy shit to make sure that other Italians see it and acknowledge you for being part of them

>Romans
>blonde and blue eyed

We should ask The Marshall of Finland just in case tho, i've heard he is the one in charge of knowing things in your country

I back your claim.

M8 you have all the gypsies now. You also got our common criminals. Good riddance. Keep'em. And also stay there too, you are loud and obnoxious, niggers of Europe.

We are the ultimate red-pilled country.

Owwwwwww he got mad

You rival the french in white flaggery.

>tfw your grandmother is German but the rest of your ancestry is spanish/italian/austrian so you don't know where to shitpost.

At least Finns are white. Can't say the same about Italians.

Why do Argentinians claim to be descendants of whites when their physical aspect and degenerate behaviour is nowhere related at all to Romans?

To think we'll live long enough to watch the nordic barbarians finally die out. What a wonderful time to be alive. Black hair, brown eyes and tanned skin everywhere, at last.

We never surrender friendo
we just play on the winning side every time
unlike your country

Yes, yes you are

You also rival the french in faggotry.

Beautiful.
After 2000 years, the eternal Roman gets his revenge

>muh romans were white

Italy extends into the Mediterranean, the people further south are bound to be darker looking

This board has the hardest time understanding Europe as a whole I swear

And on top of it all, 2000 years has passed, races change in appearance over the course of time even if they try to be as homogeneous as possible

Actually there were more german prisoners of war than french as % of country population but whatever.

looks like that guy is buying a whore. It was common for whores to dye their hair blond, to show that they were a prostitute.

>sardinians are subhuman

>the only country in the south that likes to work
>subhuman

You are threating them like shit for no reason, we even have an elite repart from our army that is made from sardinians only

You need to do some research about european diaspora Tyrone.

Hmmm, i wonder who could be behind this post

>This board has the hardest time understanding Europe as a whole I swear
Has it occoured to you that the majority of the board are 14 year olds that still go to school but probably don't get good grades because they don't study so all they know of history is from Cred Forums memes they take seriously?

they're a mixture of germanic tribes, the romans, celts, and unfortunately moors

Indo-European is a language group you dumb fuck.

Yes it is: de.metapedia.org/wiki/Mediterrane_Rasse