Hey Cred Forums. I believe that I have an answer for why the current generation is so god damn retarded...

Hey Cred Forums. I believe that I have an answer for why the current generation is so god damn retarded. Why absolutely absurd products such as "Apple" and and "Beats by Dre." are so popular, while normal products that the less popular side offers are a lot more underrated.

I am going to answer all those questions in the thread. If you want to remain a blue pill, you must stay away from this thread. However if you choose the red side, then the truth and the consequences will never be the same.

I am DocFatto, cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on.

Op on the right btw

You have my attention.
Is it the (modern) internet?

>black guy raped by an asian

impressive

sure I'll have it

It's called Marketing to the General Public. By making you think "You have the Best" and promoting the PreSale so heavily it creates a feeling of Exclusivity + a feeling of I'm better than you, I'm richer than you because I have the newest Apple Product.

Only Lemmings own the newest Apple products, or people looking to make a quick buck reselling it.

I market for Apple, and various other companies. There's no great big Conspiracy around it, it's just the image we portray to the public with the ownership of our products.

I've also marketed for Netflix, and dozens of other smaller companies.

DocFatto, here

In order to find the reason as to why this has happened to our nation, we need to look back at what happend at the end of WW2 and furher on the time line. My theory suggests that the "unification" of both western and african societies, that led to people of those western societies, to see the truth for themselves and not from their government.

The government didn't like that at all. In fact, what they would've liked is for the people, to not see the truth directly, but through the government itself.

And so, just like that, the US government has all agreed to give up on the population, until some catastrophe, not necessarily meteorological. That's when they would survive, and start the population as new, and as they wanted it to be in the first place. Which would be, hating, intolerant, racist, and in conflict, so that we would never realize or question what's going on "behind the curtains".

Is anyone lurking, btw?

sorry it's kinda hard to type, i'm autistic...

I will explain Apple products to you. Software. It's user friendly for everyone of all ages and built for the hardware.

Other products like PCs with Windows and smartphones with android aren't built around the same concept. A lot of the times the software and hardware don't communicate as well as Apple's version.

Yeah it's the jews we know. Jesus man get to the point.

That's because the the apple products are designed for everyone, so that the government would be able to feed them bias from and early age, and warp their perspective

Keep going, user; you have my attention.

>the current generation is so god damn retarded. Minimalism is the true red pill.

Consumerism in general is retarded.

My point is, schratje,

That ,now that the government has forsaken us just like a failed science experiment, so that they can keep us in check before the apocalypse. They feed us false ideas of "freedom", so that we would not question their totalita, and would be dormant until the fallout...

Please don't let this thread die, Anons. I still have a lot to say...

its called planned obsolescence

moron

get back to grade school

>ITS DA EBIL CONSPIRACY OF GOVT AGAINST HUMANS!
>ITS DA CONDITIONING

its marketing, simple as that
people will buy literal shit as long as you put it in nice packaging and promise them that they are more valuable for owning these items.
its not really hard to figure out.
is this way
3/10 made me reply

its all about pushing agenda 21 and its coming true.

we cant do shit about it. we are just fish in a tank. we eat what is thrown to us. enslaved for life, second class humans. blue pill is the only way to be happy.

or try to fight your way up to the 1% to join the club.

Go on. Redpill us hard. Remember to awaken us about the Jewish end game

Yeah, so? You act as if you're the first on Cred Forums to come up with this. I'll admit it's a nice spin on the Jews control the world to make everyone their slave but it's not a super hot new redpill or anything.

>government conspiracy
Nope. The governments are as stupid as everyone else. In most cases moreso. Those incompetent fuxks couldn't pull off something like that.

It's marketing.

Go watch a documentary called 'the century of the self'.

How about you actually learn something before you attempt to educate people. Dumbass.

The way that the government is going to achieve this is as follows. The government thought out a simple plan. They asked, "What is it that they want most?" and the answer is entertainment. They knew that we loved entertainment. Our confused, after the first and second world war's minds (I'll tell you about that too, They knew that after the WW1, we, the population, would become easily controlled, but they did not know how they could do it, so before they could figure it out, this fellow Hitler, popped out, and made shit hit the fan... but on that later, back to topic).

They realized that we love entertainment, which was perfect for them, because not only did they potentially controlled what they liked, they could also distribute it and implement that bias, through, word of mouth, news paper and technology that was acquired during WW2. We know that in those years, we started progressing fast, faster than ever in history, so we could have the best available technology to last us a long time without any need of an upgrade, because we were so much above the predicted progress curve, it meant that the government could spend that much more time to plan the long run and the illusion of control.

OP here. Pls record this shit. I wanna go down in history of conspiracy theory as a bringer of a new era, the era of justice! I want songs written of my intellect and glory.

YoU tHinK I do this for free? No information worth nothing.

Gotta take a pis.

Holy shit some Moroccan immigrant asshole, has moved in here 3 months ago!! how the fuck is he still doing the god damn drilling!!? what the fuck man....

You know that it will never happen... The jews are not stupid... even before the war, they were all better than non-jews... hygine and all that. They're slimy pieces of shit. True, they didn't have absolutely anything to do with the WW2, but they knew that if they'd cry, people'd hear, and feel pity, while they shouldn't, because there were more people who were non-jews (in concentration camps, 6m jews died, 5m other people died there too, they could cry too, but they are not as smart, they have their dignity and shit, because that was holding us back from crying, so we silently watched as jews took the podium and showed west the cry dance, and they took it, for fuck's sake.

But you know what though? The jews ended up being the slimy fucks that they are, they ruled the government around their thumb, and gained a place in the government. It happened because government wasn't really paying any attention to them, they were focused on the problem which was currently arising which was the uncontrollable population. because the recent independence of blacks has shaken them up and gave them the idea that not everything that the government does is, as good for everyone, as they claim. This has escalated quickly as well, and allowed that allowed the population to also judge the next bad of the government's "great operations", which was the Vietnam war, that led to even more protest and attack towards the government, meanwhile, jews being as slimy as they are were doing very slimy things and were gaining power, in fact, now they had so much power that they could deal with the government and with the protests all together

I wonder if cartman always wins because he's secretly a jew? Jews are slimy like that.

Is that what you want Cred Forums? I can rip on jews too. because I can rip on anyone, because everyone was at fault there. we fucked up guys. there is no way out. it's all over for us.

We can only hope that the next generation, will have an easier ride, and be smarter than us. But it's no use. They are just riding towards a dead end on a cart with no brakes...

Any questions?

you know i gotta talk about Japan as well. Japs are fucking great you know. They're awesome because they're as slimy as jews, so they see what's going on, and they're trying to help the world with slowing it down and giving it peace through anime and cute culture and shit. they are warming up to america, but in reality, they will harakiri those mofos. they be backstabbin'.

shameful self bumb :(

OP, have you ever seen Century of the Self?

this. Century of Self covers consumerism quite well.

He's half ginger.

Our only weapon against Jews are gingers.

We all know how Jews are, but we underestimate the gingers.

You can't self bump

what the fuck colgate toothpaste

damn that sucks. I am of a faggot origin.

I'm backitty back, boys. the ride never ends

DocFatto, cont

>"Beats by Dre."

This. $320 for the Beats Studio crap. I bought a very nice, and better pair of Sony's for $260, they also don't break like fine china. Also doubt have an ugly ass b on the sides

I'll watch this century of the self shit. sounds fun. but either way, I think that the tipping point for jew control was the most recent shocking attack. the 9/11. After that day, jews knew that they will finally become the biggest and the most important part of the control system. they stepped above everyone, but, instead of crushing everyone and ensuring total enslavement of the man kind, they chose to pair up with the government and save it. so in order to remain, they must take the deal otherwise the jews would destroy them.

Don't be so hard on yourself knob-gobbler.

Awwww, someone just read about Edward Bernays.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Now, it doesn't matter what you buy. The companies that did not try to actively compete with Beats have settled for the next best thing instead of fighting Beats on their own ground. In stead of "popularity" which IS the best thing to do in the market, they chose "convenience" but it's not the best thing because you need to understand it in order to recognize it's superior, but with popularity, understanding is not needed because it is told to you by other people, people who you trust, who you look up to (celebrities, media (which is entertainment anyway so they praise it like shit)), so you believe them and because you are stupid and don't want to think for yourself, you are lazy.

I've no idea who that is...

Century of the Self provides a historical precedent for everything you're saying ITT with specific examples, also exploring the relationships between these concepts and other Jewish intellectual schools of thought.

It's an individual of the homosexual persuasion, who enjoys polishing the phallus of other men with their oral cavities.

That's why popularity is better, because it's easier to follow. it's fucked up, but that's how we are built, we are spoiled because we suddenly realize how fucking great we are and technology and shit wooo!! we lover our selves!! :*
so we don't want to think, and we just believe, we believe what we are told, by celebrities, magazines, tv's (which was another invention by the government to control us) which are all controlled by the government who secretly fund it, and in return they are told what to do. (both parties, the independent entertaining party and the government, but people suffer and turn into zombies which is what the government wants. no one gives a shit.

btw quick poll. what do you guys do for a living?

Well it's a good thing I didn't buy them because of popularity isn't it?

Personally the ones I bought were after comparing ones with price, quality etc. Plus this specific pair has both bluetooth and wired connections. Few bluetooth headsets seem to have the wires connection as well. (Beats seem to as well, which is why they were a consideration at one point)

Of course you can always check reviews for, and see comparisons.Top it all off with great battery life. Plus I wanted a perfect pair for the gym. Noise cancelling blocks out the music playing in the gym, and they stay on my head. Great sound quaity to boot, with 3 different levels of bluetooth quality if your pressed for battery life. What more could I want?

Telecommunications

Here you go user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)

Literally everything you say is in this book. It's not new it's not original. It#S common knowledge.

sorry guys, i just came up with it myself... so i'm proud :D

Good work OP.

I can confirm this is true and that you are also something of a lemming. Apple products are friendly to the corporate bottom line first and often hamper the user's experience to this end. If you need an example, consider your scrambled mp3 collection when Apple forced it into an ITunes purchaser "friendly" format. Apple makes computers as appliances that eork best with other Apple devices to appeal to the widest and least technically proficient audience. What they lack is interoperability with 3rd party device makers which is why i386 (PC) architecture is both superior, universal and more popular

Didn't need to be so harsh period oreo.

Good job you knob-gobbling faggot. Make sure to brush your teeth afterwards.

I'm debating the fact that the government let's them do that while they know it is bad for the people because government and the corporations depend on each other to stop jews from taking over completely

thanks man! really appreciate it. i was high, so i don't really give a fuck. it's pretty nice to have my eyes opened though. i'll learn more about it.

I just wanna say that everything i said was just my opinion and that i don't mean any of it. Just wanted to discuss this theory that i had. I hope i could entertain you guys with my idea haha

underage b& detected

shit man i didn't know people could live long. all it takes is not to die. so fucking difficult right?