Woman discovers male colleagues have been tracking her menstrual cycle 'so they can avoid her'

>An Australian woman has reportedly discovered her colleagues have been tracking her menstrual cycle to avoid her when she is having a period.

>The woman, who has not been named, said the revelation emerged when a male colleague asked her if it was her time of the month after a small argument in the office.

>She said she asked how he knew and he admitted to tracking her cycle on a calendar and sending himself reminders of when her period was about to start.

SOURCE: independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/periods-menstruation-woman-discovers-men-tracking-cycle-a7310981.html

Great idea 2bh.

>admitting it
Fool.

Great idea though

Biology is a thought crime now.

I have being doing this for years with my female coworkers, he only committed the mistake of saying it.

This is normal
She's attention whoring

DESU if she flips her shit that bad they ought to can her.

If the faggot admited it he only has himself to blame for the consequences

should have played it as a joke

>you're not allowed to NOT talk to cunts.

I know its normal people just don't talk about it but
>sending himself reminders of when her period was about to start
kek

They should make the cunts wear red stars

No harm, no foul. The man was just doing the right thing, and the woman might really be a straight-up jerk in the office. What could have happened to the guy after he admitted it

The article ended at no resolution though.

I'm sure he was being sarcastic.

>reveal to her you know when shes on the rag
>every month shes predictable and cant stop it
>every time she is acting like a bitch ask her if its her time of the moth

also, if coworkers went out of their way to track her period so they could avoid her, wouldnt that tell her that maybe she should change her behavior so she isnt such a bitch?

What are you cryin' for? Got your monthlies?

I see that germany has reached self-censoring.
You're not allowed to talk about anyone there right?

There's an episode of Community where Abed tracks the cycles of the female members of their study group

one of my favorite bits they did

American Men allowed their women to vote and into the workforce, you reap what you sow.

Is there any proof or he said that for a giggle and she took it seriously? Why the fuck is this newsworthy at all thoughL

I track my GF's cycle.

It's important to know.

I used to do that too in my previous job which had a bunch of females.

I even bought one of them milkshakes on that day so she would do the work I needed her to.

Funny thing, the dude that also worked in her same area would do the same job in 15 minutes and I could just come and say shit like, yo fuccboi, get this shit done for me, then he would call me motherfucker and give that shit in perfect state in 5 minutes.

Whenever I had to ask her to do the same shit she would take ages to finish it and it would have errors so I would have to ask her to do the shit again.

If you guys are curious the stuff they did was graphical design related.

Why bother tracking this shit lol wtf, this little numale faggot cant handle a woman on her period?

wait where did you get this?

She's just mad that he was right. Women get emotional as fuck either before, during, or sometimes after their cycle. It's fucking annoying to have to tiptoe around their feelings when they're just going to flip out randomly anyway. If she can't leave that at the door for work, and everyone can fucking tell then that's her problem.

Women can work fine in an office, but often they just stir up shit, and blame everyone else for it. Just like this article.

American Men allowed their women to vote and into the workforce, you reap what you sow.

anyone who has worked for a cunt boss has done this. makes life easier

>fake story to redirect poeple to downloading apps

>falling for the marketing jew

>tell her that maybe she should change her behavior
>PMS caused by menstruation
>"Just change it!"
Oh you poor virgin. The only way bitchy women can fix their PMS is with birth control, and often that's not an option.

If you know WHEN they are going to be on their period, you can make preparations.

She starts getting emotional? Hand her the exact treat that you KNOW she's going to be craving.

If you play your cards right, you end up with a solid week of cuddling, breast fondling and BJ's instead of arguments.

isn't there a freaking app for this shit?

Knowledge is power.

Jesus Christ. We're only trying to help out by avoiding unnecessary irritation.

What a bitch.

if its that bloody obvious that you are on your period and people use it to avoid your shitty behavior then more power to them

she should be using those eggs anyway not letting them go to waste on the inside of her panties while she sorts some inane paperwork for some hooknosed swindler

point is women tell men they are equal and you tell men they just need to treat them like children.

why in the fuck would i buy candy or treat a woman extra nice just so i can have a stable workplace?
I would just report her and get others to report her when shes making the workplace difficult to work in..she would be gone in no time

using pms as an excuse for shitty behavior is not an excuse

This is mainly why i love the fact that i own everything in my relationship, i own my house , my cars and bikes, and if she doesn't wanna put up with me , i tell her to fuck off and take her stuff with her , emotional attachment to women at the level you're talking of ; you're just asking for a big fat fucking upset lol

I thought this was normal, I have 3 reminders in my phone, one for my sister and two female work colleagues. I have noticed that a bunch more of them tend to start being bitchier than normal around the same time, don't really work with them though.

>Is it your time of the month?

That's like a surefire way to get sent to HR.

Honestly its hard NOT to know, especially when you live with them. My ex used to get a little manic a few days before, then start bleeding and generally being grumpy, and then she became an insufferable cunt for 3-4 days, and a little while after that she was like a dog in heat for a day or two. Happened like clockwork.

>she would be gone in no time

Isn't this basically an episode of Community? I seem to recall Abed doing something similar.

Groups of women tend to sync up. When all of them get their period at the same time, it's chaos.

Meh. If you want to use the "my way or highway" method, that's your call. It's not the only way, though.

Mine gets easily upset, but she's fairly easy to defuse. She's honestly harder to deal with when she gets low blood sugar (has a tendency to forget to eat).

She is going to take half of it when you leave and the courts will side with her.

Women are greedy cunts and after your relationship ends they universally hate their significant other. I have never met a single woman who didnt hate their ex for the simple reason that they broke it off.

ive had this argument before with the wife I told her she either needs to change that fucking attitude or form new habits when she finds herself acting a certain way or she needs to bring me a doctors note that says *anons wife is a cunt because shes on her period its NORMAL and in no way her responsibility.

shes learned to go on walks/paint/read/garden bonus i told her the secret to me letting idiotic things slide BLOWJOBS
life is better now

>implying you wouldn't be fired for reporting a woman for violating company policy
>implying you wouldn't be fired by the female-infested HR department for revealing women to be shitty workers

well i've been with several women and i'm only 23 years old, i think i'll more than likely settle down with someone but i don't think i'll trust marriage until i know it's a sure thing and if i get fucked over later on in life for trusting a woman after it 'seeming' like it was a sure thing then that's that, i may even hide away money just in case when it comes down to it.

It's nice that women who work together will have their periods at the same time, so you can just have boys only days.

>has a tendency to forget to eat
How can do??

t. fatty

It's the easy method when you cannot be fucked with serious relationships mate :)

I'm really not at that stage in my life yet lol

>women are physically incapable of not being bitchy
Really makes you think

>tfw women are now apparently unable to detect sarcasm
This screams Hugh Mungus all over again

>point is women tell men they are equal
You are supposed to "agree", smile and get the fuck away. I have no sympathy for anyone that fell for this lie.

Hi.

Forgetting to eat is bad.

Got a smartphone? Download MyFitnessPal.

Set your weight, your goal weight, etc.

Eat something? Scan the barcode, punch in the number of servings and it'll tell you how many calories you have left. Want to eat more? Go for a walk or something.

Lost 75 lbs that way and kept it off for 2 years so far.

>the revelation emerged when a male colleague asked her if it was her time of the month after a small argument

Who wants to bet she was flying off the handle and berating him?

>The only way bitchy women can fix their PMS is with birth control

Enough slaps to the fucking face would work too. Or just not hiring the cunt in the first place.

>Australia strikes again

I remember doing this back in school with the teachers.

To be fair she probably just made the whole thing up

>..I would be gone in no time
There, fixed it for you.

>tfw all those years of sex ed and arbitrarily bitchy teachers and they never told you how it works

>If you so much as make a crude joke, you can get fired for "sexual harassment" or just offending a female.

>You can't avoid this by simply not hiring females, because not hiring someone based on sex is a crime.

Great times we live in.

it's actually a myth. If you track it then you notice that they DO often have periods approximately at the same time, but if you track them and do the math then you notice that this happens due to random chance.

lots of science also show that this is a myth, you just notice that women get it at the same time, but don't notice when they don't

I actually did exactly that at my last company.
Its super easy and effective.
I got to sit back and watch female employees duke it out on those days.

what if i either
>>record her on my own record myself my area and have proof?
>>or request to have cams put in safety issue
you could even trick to woman to request to get security cams installed safety no rape reason and end up fucking her over with it

Honestly its all about evidence and facts if all else fails complain to the b.b.b they live to fuck up businesses

>Great idea 2bh.

>>>I concur

Women should be forced to live in a giant municipal menstrual compound every couple days or however much contact is necessary for them to synchronize their periods. Secondly, they should all be locked up for their blood week together in this compound.

We could keep them under surveillance and collectively kekkle at those stinky blood monkeys as they tear each other to shreds.

This would make a great reality tv show.

What would be a cheeky name for it?

Lifestyles of the Estrogen-Soaked Blood Monkeys?

Menstruation Camp?

The Ironic Tales of PMS?

P.ark of the M.onstrous S.luts?

a couple years back we had these key-cards at my previous work for pretty much every door, toilets included.
boss told me to keep track of how often per day co-workers go to the shitter when we were out drinking, so he could fire the lazy bastards.
it was more or less a joke (or you know, he was drunk), but I did it anyway because there was nothing else to do.
I realized that female co-workers frequent the toilet more often during certain weeks, so after a couple months I had a pretty good guess when they had their period.

never gave the info away, but it was really helpful to stay on their good side if you know when you have to avoid them

wish I had this info now

>One guy
>Colleagues

>man shows initiative to increase workplace productivity and morale
>he's the bad guy

>Super Happy Funtimes at the Blood Clot Concentration Camp

ignorant virgin here. how would you even begin to do this in an accurate manner?

THIS, a million times dot com, this

Make a note on the calendar.

keep track of how often they go to the toilet
easiest way without asking stupid questions

when a bitch starts acting like a belligerent turbo-cunt, you know her gash is about puke hemoglobin.

Then you do this:

>Make a note on the calendar.

Then you head for the hills on this day every month.

Next time you wonder
>what the fuck? what did i do wrong?

Put a mark on the calender and wait for the pattern to form.

They always bring their purse with them or fumble with their purse before hand.

>tfw women coworkers will now start tracking our boners

Every day they act like a bitch mark it on the calendar.

Different colour for each woman. You'll discover when their periods are or if they're a bitch all the time.

>co-worker becomes pregnant
>sweet, no more period days
>mfw every day is period day

>The woman, who has not been named
Based UK
Women must not have rights

Shouldn't it be eye opening to her that she gets out of control if people bother to track that shit in order to avoid conflict?

There would be a fucking international awareness campaign if once monthly men lost their fucking minds and got verbally/physically abusive to others.
>see lesbian domestic abuse rates

That's never been a polite thing to ask. Even before PC policing.

Birth control makes their bodies think they are pregnant.

Think about that for a minute.

But how are you supposed to know when her periods start?

>Not being an endocrinologist and psychologist makes you a virgin
>sticking your dick in a woman makes you an expert on her anatomy
I'm tired of this nu male inspired meme. You think women have any idea on male anatomy or psychology as it relates to test levels?
Neck yourself.

Fuck, a lot of women don't think blue balls are a thing.

>tracking her menstrual cycle to avoid her when she is having a period
>argument in the office
>implying this is real

Criminally underrated.

when do women go in heat? before or after?

it seemed like my exs loved it when I dicked them down and made them start their period

I'm glad I just get teary eyed easily at cheesy or sad shit on TV or online for a few days and want salty/sweet shit on the second day.

no one cares whore

Nuts literally start to hurt if I don't get off in some way at least once a week. But no where just le thirsty pigs.

In my experience it's both, but especially after.

It was a pointless post, you're correct. Here is the answer to your question to make up for it. It's typically about two weeks before they go on the rag that they get hornier, during the fertile stage.

That sounds sarcastic af

>be so shit of a person that people schedule on their calendar which days to avoid you
Honestly they're helping her out by accommodating her disability

When she starts being even less reasonable than usual

>working with women

Huehuehue

Female here,
I do actually agree with this, periods cause us to behave irrationally, erratically and we make many bad decisions and mistakes during this time. Just yesterday I was arguing like a filthy liberal over barely anything and lost a friend.

Fuck it's a nasty business.

Several.

Great idea for your GF. Never plan trips while she's on her period ever again.

>reinforces universally accepted notion
>social incident
>muh feels

yup it's a woman

Adderall works, calorie counting, try to associate unhealthy foods with negative images so when you see that chocolate shake you think of how disgusting it is to be so gluttonous. Obesity is degeneracy. Remember that and start taking short walks or bike rides. Build up cardio and endurance and then get a gym membership. It's gonna be hard, trust me. But if you surround yourself with people who want to lose weight or who want you to lose weight, it'll be easier. Once you start losing weight, it becomes a lot easier to continue. If you fall off the wagon, dust yourself off and get right back on. I believe in you senpai!

post a close up of your pussy you piece of human garbage

Never claimed anything different.

fucking NICE

>dr. redmond pill
wat

>the revelation emerged when a male colleague asked her if it was her time of the month after a small argument in the office.
Isn't that, like...a common thing?
And why would they ask if they knew?

>women bitch about lack of public awareness about menstrual cycles
>women bitch when men take the time to figure it out and utilize the information

More entries in the logbook then BLM on the petty crime watchlists.

The fact that they were able to figure it out and track it at all says a lot about her behavior during that time of the month. Too many women use their periods as an excuse to act like fucking children.

Maybe she shouldn't be acting like a bitch who's on the rag then.

Its not that they cant, they just dont want to.

Genius

You didn't make them start, they're just more in heat leading up to and during that time. Pre bleed is ovulation IE hormones telling her she needs to get preggo. If no pregnancy the uterus wall breaks down to try again next month. During that time the estrogen levels start to drop until she's got an abnormally high level of testosterone.

In short she's roid raging
>increased sex drive
>acne
>increased temper

>mfw women can't even handle small levels of test without going insane

At least they can ask for a paternity test faggot

This would have been a good situation to call him a cuck

I dont get why she'd be mad. Honestly they're saving her a lot of stress during a time where she can't fully control her emotions. she should thank them for being so considerate

Kang

>being this autistic

Gj

Listen to Satan. You start with a guess and confirm by charting it and looking for 30 day cycles.

>An Australian woman has reportedly discovered her colleagues have been tracking her menstrual cycle to avoid her when she is having a period.
I'm 43 and we have done this for all the females on every job I've had.

Thanks, senpai.

It felt good to shed that fat and it feels good helping others do the same.

But what if it's everyone's fault but hers