WHAT DO MIXED GUYS DO

>Be me
>Be mixed of two races
>Anlgo white father
>West Indian Guyanese mother
Honestly what do Cred Forums?
Can I still be a western man with mud genetics?
What heritage do I preserve?
Why has God forsaken me?

Yeah, don't sperg about race do what is good for the white race and spot the Jew you're fine.
God Bless and MAGA

Just be a nationalist and marry/breed with another hafu.

At least I'm not a nigger or a jew

Don't follow the dindu philosophy and you'll be fine

I'm half white half Indian too!

I am a mixed hispanic. I just bro out with white people. Keep the Mexican shit for tasty food and such.

people in India speak a indo European language of all the non white races they are the most like us you are welcome here brother

t. pradeep singh

.t karandeep khan

If you can pass as white then be white.
It's simple enough.

what is it with mixed people and their weird ass "who am i" bullshit? im mixed and i dont give a shit about either of my races. im just some regular guy shit head who gets on with my life.

you look like hippie commies

>pic related

Jah mon!

Kill yourself you awful nigger abomination. Your father is an fucking baseless pig and your mom is a disgusting wretched slut. You are an ireedemable indecency.

do whatever you want you fucking dipshit

Pretty much this, although I suppose I'm fortunate enough to look white. I have a half Japanese friend though with serious identity issues. When he's in Japan, he's the American guy, and when he's here he's the Japanese guy.

Actually that's a very plain dress by Indian clothing standards.

Is that a Good Smile Company shirt? The plot thickens...

That's not me, you retard.

Omg I'm trembling. You fucking nigger rat. I'll fucking rip your worthless nigger face off. How dare you post on my pure website.

.t jew

You need to go back. Your heritage is passed down your maternal line.

Enjoy eating nan bread made fresh daily by people who shit and don't wash thier hands.

Enjoy taking a bus ride to work and being driven into the Forrest and raped by multiple men.

Enjoy taking a train ride, looking out the window and seeing a man use coconut oil to rape a dying cow.

Enjoy walking down excrement laden steets never knowing if its animal or human.

It's a beautiful culture user.

Okay all you fucking mongrel need to kill yourselves and your horrible debased families this instant.

>what heritage do i preserve?
American

Serious though, start being/improving yourself as a person rather than confining yourself to your race. That's the difference between successful black people and nogs

>the way her arm droops with fat

Why do they always have to be so disgusting

Just B urself OP

Canada you guys are going to be cucked so hard you won't know which way is up.

Stop trying to identify with your race. Identify with your country.

Nationality > Race

Just be the best you can be. Practice and defend western traditions and values. Be a good example for mixed white/Indian people. We can't control the genes we were born with, we can only do the best with what we have.

>Your heritage is passed down your maternal line.

So does that mean I'm white?

I'm half Mexican half Polish Wat do

Says the 62%, Muslim nigger president.
KEK highest kike population in the world get off my nuts faggot.

Hey my cousin is half Polish half Mexican,
I'm half Croat, half Mexican.
God Bless. Just love Ameriga and Poland ;^) try to help your own tribe practically.

Practically don't be ashamed of your heritage.

Holy fucking christ the amount of debased bacterial degenaracy in this thread is amazing. You guys realize you are horrible disgusting worms bred from perversion?

You are a terrible worthless nigger and you will die with a boot on your face.

were taking your women gringo. get on board or get run over.

I'm half white and half asian.

I'm fucked in all sorts of ways in terms of what clique I can fit in since I can fit into a broad spectrum, but in terms of who I've befriended in my life, mostly white people and blacks.

When I friended asians they always considered me white as fuck. The ironic thing is, these asians (filipinos specifically) were racist as fuck towards blacks but tried so hard to mimic their culture.

Basically if you act white, people will consider you white. Don't be a creepy Indian like I've seen all the time, even my own fraternity brothers who seem find but then the Indian comes out.

If you want to live a white 100% life, get a white woman and quell that Indian genes. Quarters look basically white.

I'm white because my mom's white, but because my dad is black the sons that descend from me and their sons will all have big dick y chromosomes

Supreme Gentleman here.

Fortunately I seem to have gotten a fairly good hand in the physical genetic lottery. I don't look that bad, about a 6/10 right now, easily a 7-7.5/10 if I worked out. Skin is actually white af with the exception of my forearms which are almost mexi-brown for some reason.

Only drawback is I'm tortured mentally. I have some problems. I appear normal on the outside, but I want to kill myself every day on the inside.

I guess that's the result of being a hand-holdless, kissless virgin who's never experienced any intimate emotion with a female ever.

Im mixed too bro. Honestly just go with whatever youre genetically closer too. Also, i get migraines, and thinks has something to do with being a mongrel. You ever get migraines?

Poo and shart genes, just kill yourself senpai

Thanks guys. I feel like I should just be concerned about "western values" and not so much heritage and race.
Though, it seems like I am therefore not proud of my own heritage, and thus a racial cuck.

Sucks knowing that some people out there get to be proud that their ancestors were great Greeks or Vikings or whatever.

>tfw half god, half human

That arm fat is nasty.

I have this picture of my grandfather from my polish side and idk if he looks more Jewish or Slavic.
He carried a Jewish last name but they're probably not full on Ashkenazis considering they never left Poland and have been rooted in Poland basically forever

My family looks normal but we have psychological problems. I don't think it's genetic just my parents fought because of the culture clash, weirdly enough I have an IQ of 123 according to my psychiatrist. Also
>tan skin
>colored eyes
God Bless.

ARE YOU ME
My last name ends with -Man

Every last one you nigger mongrel with burn for eternity. You god damn niggers how do you live with yourselves. It's so horrible.

Be a good cuck and serve the white race. Don't breed.

Zydowicz
I found zydo means judeo and wicz means like born of or some shit like that

You're so new and cringe you don't even know how to reply properly kek.

If I was skinny and twinky, I'd happily be a hapa sissy slave for white cock.

You get a pass on the day of the rope Tyrone but we still get to look down on you.

Fair?

Sounds Polish enough to me, it doesn't really matter lad. Just love America and try to better it, never forget or be ashamed of your heritage.
Don't let the shills get to you, even if your Jewish it's not passed down maternally so always call on the Jew.

you're just a massive faggot user

He's whiter than you nigger.

You have no idea how horrible you future is you inexplicable dick sucking nigger cunt.
You will burn the most
No it means your father is a nigger and you're mom is a horrible slut. You will be disgusting nigger failure and there is no possible way people like you could make a world that is right.

Do you have brown eyes, be truthful here.
Does it make you angry i'm dating a girl from Germany?

Stop being a faggot

Don't you guys think there's a certain purity of people who are similar being together and having children. Don't you like diversity?

I have a Tibetan GF. Thinking about making things more serious, but what would happen to my half breed children? Half Tibetan girls are cuties (pic related) but I imagine the boys are like Elliott Roger.

Do they breed with whites or some other ethnic group?

Stop being a faggot

You fucking god damn niggers.

You're futures will be a brown curly retarded nigger overpopulated hell hole that will kill itself because you fucking bacterial niggers never evolved a good enough brain.

I am half spanish, half italian and half black but my dad is kind of mixed already.

My dick literally has 9 inches.

just live your life man

Stop being a faggot

You're a 150% of a race?

Incredible.

One day you will all be cleansed and order will be made

That's still within the latin/hispanic range.

My dick is just barely 10 inches.

>pic is my skin tone

Stop being a faggot

>posts anime
I don't think so.

Take a moment to reflect on your disgusting body. Your horrible hair and horrible breathe. Your shitty parents.

I'm Brazilian Italian mix, honestly I doubt I would do anything different if I was 100% Aryan. I already served in the military, now I'm going to college and voting Trump. Life is good.

>Military
Good GOY

Stop being an illiterate faggot

Hide his posts, he's a fat virgin who has nothing else to do lmfao

I'm some mystery mix of white, black, and amerindian. I'm just glad I don't look black.

You fucking niggers disgust me so god damn much. Wouldn't be nice to live in a world where we didn't have to eat the shit. Do not breed. Do not be mongrels. Live with standards on this earth.

nah, i fucked it up, sorry. 25 italian 25 spanish, mother side. She's white and my dad is black, both are happily married and my dad is a great man.

I'm not denying that I'm a latin/hispanic bro, I take pride on it. I'm well aware of that kek.

I'm a lil bit darker than that. I got lucky on the genectics tho. I don't have bad hair 'n all, didn't end up looking like a mongrel. I picked the best of both sides, basically.

Sorry, It was the first thing I found. :(

You are fucking retarded nigger abomination. You are bacteria. You are a base life form.

Don't you feel off? Don't you feel like an animal? Don't you feel like your brain is missing something? Do you think it's okay that bad things happen sometimes?

You're shitskin. Next.

Nope, not like a care in the world, baiter.
Especially when you consider that a branch of my family belongs to the jews who bought the independence of Brazil (you guys knows too damn well who are they).

I have a masters on my field of work (computer) and I get my salary paid in dollars here in the banana country on ranges that most americans would only dream on. This country could be burning to the ground and I will still be able to afford a brand new car every two months.

>swapped devices

I was able to buy everything I own and my college, am I supposed to be ashamed?

Be like mexicans and hate both groups of people that make up your heritage.

You can just tell a nigger fucked this dude's wife.

Kill your shitskin mother & an hero plz
Its the redpilled thing to do

South east Russia is entirely composed of hapas.

Yes, me. I am the nigger.

>projecting
Fuck off you fucking mutt. Literally kill yourself.
t. another half-asian guy

I'm not asian. West Indian is Caribbean you uncultured faggot.

idgaf what assortment of brown you are. Kys. You're all the same.

Dig through your ancestry and you'll find something cool. Turns out I'm a descendant of both Prince John (the Rubin hood one) and Lady Godiva. One was evil, the other an exhibitionist. There will be something in there for you as well.

>Post picture of white people posing the hindi woman
Of course people are going to think you meant dot Indian, no one knows what the fuck Guyanese is.

>insecure about being mixed
>so wants a white girl
Just stop. You're destroying what you admire. That's sick and unethical af.

Unfortunately, people of mixed white heritage are literally Schmuel's children.

Kikery is Dr. Frankenstein and you're what he brought to life.

Do what the creature did; turn on and destroy the creator who condemned you to this false-life existence.

Srsly though, just stop giving a shit about being mixed up, it's not your fault. All I ask is that you hate jews.

You go postal, media will paint as full aryan and blame whitie

How come when a white person has a child with a light brown Indian the kid comes white

Literally European tire

Well, at least you will have street cred to start your plumbing and gardening company. It seems like a cool match though.

your mother is a traitor to the indian race

>West Indian
Doesn't mean people from the sub-continent, you fucking spaz.

OP is retarded and put east indians in the OP, not to mention east and west Indian isn't that common of a naming system.

LOL

my catholic indian dad married a whitey protestant. her family tried to pray the demons out of him. i think they were hoping his tamil-nigger-black skin would get lighter, but it didn't.

anyway, i love my rich history, on both on the indian and anabaptist sides.

卍卍卍 !! Praise Kek !! 卐卐卐

Holy kek!

>Turns out I'm a descendant of both Prince John (the Rubin hood one) and Lady Godiva. One was evil, the other an exhibitionist

Lol no you're not. What fake ancestry site did you use to figure out that bullshit? According to houseofnames I'm descended from a fuedal knights family who helped establish the empire of Austria. Would be a real fucking coincidence dont you think?

>tfw grandpa was filipino/spanish

My nephew is the same mix as you except we are from south india. I dont know how hes going to feel as hes growing up but there are a ton more mixed kids these days so its probably not gonna be that bad. They are planning to move back to alabama where his dad is from so not sure how people will be there.

I dont know how will get it worse him or his cousins on his dads side where his aunts kids are mixed with black. Probably him since the others can still fit into black culture without much of a problem. As long as he doesnt become a self hating idiot and an hero, his life is set due to my parents. Already have about $60k set aside for him alone and hes not even talking yet.

Is your dad a doctor?

Me too
Alberto Palaczewski Barbosa