Celt/pol/ - Go back to Germany edition

Welcome to Celt/pol/!
Discuss your Celtic background and how disgusting Anglo Saxon immigrants have destroyed our land!

A little history: Anglo Saxon is almost a redundant phrase, as Anglo means "people coming from Angle's (a town)" but the meaning of the word Saxon is where the Town is located, or was: the state of Saxony, which is in Germany.
So it is amount to saying "Queens New-Yorker".

As you may have imagined, we do not all hold Anglo Saxon genes, in fact almost nobody does, but Anglo's love to claim everyone is Anglo so that they can "share the blame" amongst white people of all their barbarism.

If you live in a white country, and you weren't born into a rich family, there is a 90% chance you are actually Celtic, or considering how careful Saxons are to keep their Lin-ages clean just like the Jew.
You may also note something about Anglo Saxons, that Pure blooded Anglos have invented NOTHING.

The Celt's, the Slavs, the Greeks, the Romans (so the Greeks again basically) and the ancient Arabian's before Pedohammed basically invented everything we use and all the previous prototypes.

Check the queens ancestry, She is NOT Celtic on her Male line, father to father, she is a filthy Saxon.

Our land and country has been robbed from us by Saxons that where supported by homosexual pedophile Romans at the turn of the century, who are now in the middle of re-creating their old country on a global scale.

Remember who you are, and who your people are, and how many of us died for no reason because of mentally retarded fatass genetic neckbeards that come from a faggoty Town in Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welsh man reporting in. Fuck the filthy saxons.

The Anglo has destroyed Civilizations, he claims just as the Jew does, that you are him and he is you, but he is the one pushing for Social security, he is the one Demoting and Derailing your efforts.
He is the one that controls your Senates with sold and bought politicians, spewing empty words from their mouths and speaking nothing in a pathetic and restless attempt to stop themselves from being hung from trees.

The Anglo Saxon and the Jew are one in the same, and they have bred with each other time and time again.

The Jew is the Female and the Anglo is the Male.

Remember this

Why are Celts so JUSTed???

The Celtic Master race has fought every single war and almost nobody has noticed, a great majority of all soldiers that have fought for England and America where entirely Pure blood Celts, and very few except for officers were pure blood anglo saxons.
those who were soldiers were behind a great deal of warcrimes.

As we have uncovered, the Jew has a love for posing as the white man to frame the white man for crimes, just as the Anglo has a love for doing the same to the Celts on who's land he lives.

This is exactly the same behavior we see today in the nigger.
The nigger has so much disdain for the white; who has built everything with little to no effort, that he attacks everything whites do wildly and with absolute derision whilst defending his own race with pride, for he has built his entire personality on it so that he doesn't have to actually achieve anything, instead he can just demand respect lest he label you a racist.
The Anglo loves this, he uses this to his advantage and claims that because he agrees with the niggers assessment, that it is a consensus, and that the white man is wrong, and the black man is correct in demanding respect for nothing, while at the same time the anglo takes none of the brunt of the attacks, as he aligns himself with the liberal, who is on the blacks side.

We have almost no enemies that are not Jewish or anglish, anything else is surely a puppet.

>the celtiberic meme again

If you want to get in touch with your celtic ancestry, and protect yourself in a race riot, YOU MUST LEARN THE CANT, it is irish but if you speak of your ancestry you should be able to learn a bit from speakers.

Some of the language crosses into many Celtic languages, but no anglos will be allowed ever to learn or speak it, nor do they care.

Find a Cant speaker and begin learning as soon as possible, and please learn from a man, not from the internet, it changes with the times.

>mfw a Briton Christianised Ireland
>mfw an English pope encouraged an English king to conquer Ireland so that its church[es] would recognise Roman authority
>mfw the Irish moan about a few Prod settlers

>mfw evil British pirate Walter Raleigh introduces the potato to Ireland
>mfw the Irish decide to literally eat nothing else
>mfw they're surprised that they starve when blight strikes

>mfw the Protestant Guinnesses refused to give up their fertile fields for the common good
>mfw people think of this drink as more Irish than whiskey

I always get mad when I hear Irish claim their English, or that they "like" the monarchy.

It's outrageous after how the queen treated them, starved them and killed them.
A great shame.

>immigrants have destroyed our land!
>Australia
epic

One day again the great fields of Albion will be ours, and until then remember that your people are everywhere, they themselves just don't know it yet or have forgotten.

Alright mate just stop asking for our money.

>.I'm a Queen now

Kek love it

1/4 britton here, can I join ? I can cook kouign amann.

We are primarily a culture not a race, so yes.

I am from Asturias, but I don't consider myself celt, I am celtiberian if so. Also our language is not celtic, I can only remember one or two words from celtic origin.
Met a bunch of redheads though.

I'm going to go steal one

t. Bardulian

bardulians are based
lovely north you've got in burgos

fuck off CELTKEK.
CELTKEKS are a racemixed, brown haired bunch of degenerates. The Aryan Berserker saxon remains HIGH

Nothing must disturb my undiluted Englishry — God Save The King! I am naturally a Nordic — a chalk-white, bulky Teuton of the Scandinavian or North-German forests — a Vikinga berserk killer — a predatory rover of Hengist and Horsa — a conqueror of Celts and mongrels and founders of Empires — a son of the thunders and the arctic winds, and brother to the frosts and the auroras — a drinker of foemen's blood from new picked skulls — a friend of the mountain buzzards and feeder of seacoast vultures — a blond beast of eternal snows and frozen oceans — a prayer to Odin and Thor and Woden and Alfadur, the raucous shouter of Niffelheim — a comrade of the wolves, and rider of nightmares

Norseman reporting in.

>We wuz nordac kangs, we hab blong hare
Silly nord, you aren't any better than the niggers.

Hey celts, in asturian "to steal" is "guilpiar" (gheel-pee-ar), which supposedly comes from celtic "gwil/gwel" meaning "thieve, night thieve".

Can anyone confirm is there is some similar word nowadays in their language?

Also, "fana" which comes from "wuagno, wuanno" meaning landslide, slide.

I have to visit it some day, but my family insists on flying to other countries for vacation, lately I just stay at home taking care of the dog while they're out.

deal with it cuck, you got SAXONED now go get your wife like a good boy

This is a shit thread.

Fuck your divide and conquer BS ya shitposting spider

>as Anglo means "people coming from Angle's (a town)"
>but the meaning of the word Saxon is where the Town is located, or was: the state of Saxony, which is in Germany

Is this some next level attempt at Australian funposting?

Angle refers to the tribe of Germanic tribe from Jutland, Saxons refers to the Germanic tribe from northern Germany. not the state in east Germany.

Fuck off technologycuck.
The ANGLO SAXONS and the BLACK ARYANS (nazis actually called black folks in africa black aryasns) and the NATIVE AMERICANS are superior to meds and celts. Technology is DESTRUCTIVE and BAD FOR SOCIETY.

read this you faggot.editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

t. Anglo

Get out of this thread, we won't repeat the mistakes of the 5th century this time

celts are subhuman brownhaired mongrels, who rely on technology.

Meanwhile the Anglo Saxon nordid is a strong, uncivilised man, using his mind and wits to his full advantage.

My clothing is a Scythian cloak, my shoes are the hard soles of my feet, my bed is the earth, my food is only seasoned by hunger - and I eat nothing but milk and cheese and meat. Come and visit me, and you will find me at peace. You want to give me something. But give it to your fellow-citizens instead, or let the immortal gods have it