What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6GIyTWqVguE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
dw.com/en/germans-are-watching-more-tv-and-having-less-sex/a-19502900
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/12/04/why-should-sats-matter/the-sat-is-a-good-intelligence-test
instagram.com/p/X0U3jeABrV/?taken-by=love.randalin&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

148.8 before CTR showed up.
61.6 or so now.

I dont know what is my IQ
I also dont know my blood type

Not many niggers here so...

THICC
H
I
C
C

HIGH TEST HIGH TEST
>do not answer

>think
How could I now think of anything but Barbie Pal

Borderline retarded

That's completely average and not thicc.

Terribly average.

small tits no ass overall skinny

What happened to your flag Ireland?

135 IQ here from IQ test found online.. dont know how accurate. ALSO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jk this bitch has no curves and plain, needs to be like 24 - 36 - 35

Hard to tell
Some are legitimately retarded and some pretend to be legitimately retarded

about average, duh.

Isn't Koko the Gorilla's IQ estimated to be between 70 and 90?

Above average

Being able to point out the social conformism in MSM and society in general is at least somewhat above the average

160-170

Going off the demographics here, probably around 110 or so. Slightly smarter and more educated than the average person, but not by a ton.

For the quantity of memes and useless posts, probably around 85.

DIAMONDS ... FUCK KOKO IS THICC
H
I
C
C

Meta-ironic shitposting

Men of class

Autism

At this point I stopped asking myself that question

Don't even know officially how tall I am 2bh lad

Still infinitely better than any (((THICC))) negroid ass.

6 gorillion

at least she won't be obese by 28 like your THICC meme girls

How accurate is the SAT as a measure of IQ?

Fuck low test beta

Cred Forumstards are parrots.

Most of them dont know what they're speaking.

>6"2
>O+

get on my level lads

smarter than the average nigger.

>what is the average IQ?
>above average

5' 8" AB+

Suck it nigga

My IQ is 168. The online test had a banner that assured me it was 100% accurate.

>still cucked

With the influx of aussies, canadians, and CTR shills as of late, pretty low. 80 at best.

dayum nigga, you got sickle cell or sump'tin?

>not being a blind idiot is autism
Copy that.

The average of Cred Forums is above the average of the general population.

This isn't difficult to grasp Tyrone.

Not at all. IQ Is how you solve problems and see patterns.
The SAT reflects study habits/preperation/what you remember from school.

You're a mudblood Hermione

more pls

Yes.

Well desu my IQ is 74. Those cunting shaped recognition parts of the test are impossible.

>what is the difference between a group and the entire population?

>IQ test found online
Its like saying Im gonna be rich cause a fortune teller said so.

Mine is 154, actually checked while I was in thereapy.

>The average of Cred Forums is above the average of the general population.

>/lit/
>highest iq
That's a good laugh m8, /x/ is smarter than those cunts

It's hard to tell because High IQs are masquerading as low IQs and low IQs are just being themselves.

Shieeet nigga

Shieeet

I'm going to guess somewhere around 85-90.

more like still got dubs :^)

Six Million and Eighty Eight or thereabouts.

youtu.be/6GIyTWqVguE

Mine was apparently tested at 175 as a kid. I was put in all these special programs and won a bunch of awards and scholarships because of it.
Then I became a lazy son a bitch and did a bunch of drugs in high school and now am an alcoholic.
Would my IQ still stand? And how accurate are child IQ tests?
I can still read a page of a book in like 5 seconds, I have a near photographic memory, and amazing people/talking skills; but I suck dick at math.

>German education

This.

I'd say we have an even higher than average of 120-130s than typical population groups though that kind of get shit done and opens avenues for the rest of us.

Can you see Texas up there on your high horse? What do you know about these people?

I believe they use a different scale/ use a more lenient measurement when measuring the IQ of animals, if they were to take the same tests their IQ's would be greatly reduced.

>needing thereapy
What an introverted faggot

Keep your 154 and I will raise your 135 + ENTP-A

very inaccurate.

>175 iq
>suck dick at math
you have to be lying, at least half of the iq test is pattern recognition and math is not much more than that

the spacial perception test seriously should be removed, I know coordination and motricity do reflect how great your brain calculate but idk... I seems to me it's not really relevant or not to know if you're a dummy or not.

t.someone who also always mess that part up

Hovers around 45-50.

>sperg with genius level IQ posting on the chinz
*tips autism*

>Cred Forums 93
>Cred Forums 141
wow i didn't expect this

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Just shut the fuck up

I'm going to guess it's pretty high, we have amongst us the modern eras priest class, the neet

Germany, I just heard from a recent study less than 1/3rd of Germans actually enjoy sex.

dw.com/en/germans-are-watching-more-tv-and-having-less-sex/a-19502900

You are also watching more TV and doing it less...

this
at least half of USA flags are nigs so it cant be much higher than that

???

Why racists say black people are dumber? The peak in your graph is higher for black people...

online IQ tests are memes, stop posting your "iqs"

i don't get people like you
you never had a blood test in your life?

>Super skinny won't be obese by 28

That depends entirely on if she is married or no longer modeling. As soon as most women no longer have to be skinny for a reason they get fat.

IQ is somewhere in the upper 150's and lower 160's. Means fuck all though because I am super lazy and a low-level sociopath.

/x/ used to be and probably still is mostly women so I doubt that.

Are you an aspie?

>Cred Forums in charge of being right

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/12/04/why-should-sats-matter/the-sat-is-a-good-intelligence-test

I'm never sure whether this kind of thing is bait, it could be, but people are notoriously lousy at understanding graphs.

What possible reason could they have for using a different standard of IQ for an animal? That would make the result totally useless except to compare her to other gorillas. It makes thr number totally meaningless.

the reading comprehension part is probably best indicator

>24-36-35
That's a pear.

Poland, this might help you, I want to make poland respectable again.

Smarter than your average bear.

why would you test your bloodtype if you arent transfusing though?
regular blood tests for elements in blood dont mention your bloodtype

Pretty high considering how autistic this place is. Too bad IQ alone doesn't matter all that much.

Well, i don't enjoy sex either. Mainly because i never had it.

>What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?
treefiddy

instagram.com/p/X0U3jeABrV/?taken-by=love.randalin&hl=en

that is this

>people still fall for this

laffin

SEEYou also need some help kraut

its alright tyrone, its not your fault youre a nig.

Cred Forums IQ is equal to the last 3 digits of my post

this

I'd guess it's ~115-120, as most of Cred Forums (except normalfaggot boards like Cred Forums and /soc/), the typical Cred Forums autist tends to have a high IQ.

I'm going to take an honest guess and say 119. Not counting the newly arrived CTR shills with the humanities degrees.

I assume that's cumulative?

Hahahahaha you people are so deluded. It may have been around 110 back when Ron Cred Forums was our candidate.

Now with the influx of retarded drumpfkins Cred Forums would be lucky to average higher than 100.

You spout your bell curve meme but you fail to realise that you're the ones dragging the white score down.

Hahahahah Cred Forums is nothing more than an echo chamber full of parrots that just so happen to create funny memes.

Aha

What alpha chad here, 'murican proud been to war & back, make 6 figures, high IQ, high test, not fat. You have been deceived by your preconceived thoughts just like poland was deceived by the Third Reich

>taller then you
>O-
Step it up

>tfw >3SD drumpfkin
feels supreme

low IQ CTR shills be mad

>O-
>good

lel at least im not a muslim

>didnt mention white
at lest you try to be honest, jamal

I just need to get my crew back together again. Things will happen naturally from there.

Seems legit, move on, Lad.

1488 is the average, id wager.

kunts out for koko

to be honest, beyond 6'3" the additional height is a slight minus unless you plan to become involved in a raw-mass athletics (i.e. strongman, but even in powerlifting the best athlete is 6'3") or basketball. Aesthetic peak is at 6'2", male models confirm it.

Watch it; if I touch one of these fingers to my temple you'll both be dead in an instant.

Thank you for proving our point, you dumb nigger.

>148 IQ
>my initials are SS

I guess it was my destiny to become a Cred Forumsack shitposter

What do you think that peak means, Ahmed?

you made me laugh with that pic hans..... holy kek

There is a fundamental difference between IQ and testing someone on concepts they have learned beforehand.

A proper IQ test tests your ability to figure out problems, recognize patterns, and apply newly learned concepts immediately. It isn't a measure of previously learned concepts and how well you learned those concepts.

For example, I could give you a test on how to work out a complex equation for a engineering problem and you haven't ever taken anything beyond a basic math course before. Odds are good you will get the question wrong, but that doesn't mean you have a low IQ, it means you have never seen this kind of math problem before and it has rules and functions that were not previously established so you have nothing to go on when figuring it out. Someone who has spent months studying how to solve such an equation will probably get it right because it is something they are familiar with.

That doesn't mean that person has a higher IQ than you do, it means they are able to solve a math problem using a familiar formula that they have experience with.

Now, let's say we introduce both of you to totally new concepts like recognizing abstract patterns that have never been encountered by either of you before. You figure out the pattern quicker than the other guy but both get the pattern right. That would mean your IQ is probably higher than the other guy's.

A high IQ won't suddenly bestow unknown knowledge into your head and a lower IQ doesn't mean you can't figure out coursework.

+

>they fell for it