Is SJW a meme?

Are we getting trolled by the left? Is the whole SJW thing satire and we are too fucking autistic to realize it? They are out-trolling us Cred Forums and you faggots keep taking the bait

No
they're not pretending
they're literally that retarded

No, they're just a bunch of fuckwits.

It's a trend that has emerged out of the "insecurities" of modern life and social media, and will retreat back out of the spotlight in a couple of years.

If they weren't such raging faggots maybe they would have actually became a norm,
now most people know that they're just a bunch of dye haired aspies.

naw

if you think for one second hillary and all her cronies at the top arent playing for keeps youre borderline retarded, dont ever forget that

Look at Sweden and Canada, the SJW is real.

>Is it a meme?

If it's a meme, they're doing a fucking amazing job at it. My entire student council at my university is made up of SJW women, thanks to the pinko faggot professors.

there're like SJW even here man, it's spreading. Unlike in the West, most people don't give a shit though.

>big white European girl ass

If I saw this every morning, I'd be a happy man.

>Is the whole SJW thing satire

Sadly it is not

This.

It's just your cognitive dissonance wanting them to be trolls.

No, I see them in real life.

No. They just congregate in different spaces. You have your Cred Forums echo chamber and wherever else you go, SJWs have their own echo chambers. Only difference is that they are far more powerful and accepted than "our side" is.

SJW is people being programmed by the elite to assist in their own subjugation.

Argue pointlessly among yourselves; scapegoat the most productive members of society (white males) for all your problems; claim to be a helpless victim and demand to be saved by the state; beg the state to restrict your freedoms

I believe they started as such. The SJW mindset is not natural. What human being sat down, thought about things, and arrived at these conclusions, in the language we hear them in? Why have so many people arrived at the same conclusions? Would such ideologies organically exist in isolation if we didn't have the internet? Of course not, it's an artificial mindset. But it doesn't take too long before other mimic the behavior, and in that way, it does become real.

If you saw a woman's ass even once, you'd be happy :P

>:p
get
out
now

Extreme left and extreme right mindsets are mirrors of each other.

I would say no, SJWs are not a meme because they cannot take jokes.

>just ironically doxing people for their beliefs
>just ironically beating people up for their beliefs

Why aren't Jews throwing as much money at them (or black people) as they used to? What's the next plan? Or they just got self-sufficient?

This is by far my favorite Pepe