STUDENT EXPELLED FROM UNIVERSITY OVER NIGGA

>Kansas State University does not condone this inappropriate behavior and expects the K-State family to adhere to our principles of community.
>abc13.com/education/students-expelled-over-racist-snapchat/1513976/

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/776445930522357764/photo/1
thefire.org/fire-guides/fires-guide-to-free-speech-on-campus-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liberals love to ruin everything

Daily reminder of the Priority at the End Days: Zionists>Traitor politicians>Traitors>Remaining outside vermins

Explain to me why this is bad.
Don't these women realize that they shouldn't act recklessly? Didn't they sign some paper before getting into uni that states how they should behave?

They should sue; if pic related allows niggers and kikes to attack whites non stop, then why can't they black face?

It hurts feelings.

Let's reverse the roles for a second.

If this were two black women posing with uggs and iced coffee with "Feels amazing to be a basic white bitch," would they be expelled?

Fuck it, you know the answer.

>Kansas State University
>public university

She'd win if she sued. Expulsion for saying something on a private network violates her first amendment right.

Or maybe they should've vetted her more thoroughly before accepting her into the school.

Or maybe they should just let it go and not do anything about it.

Hope they enjoy the million dollar lawsuit that's to come.

Constitution allows for companies and institutions to have their internal code of behavior, doesn't it?

That snap is borderline autistic.
imagine looking through your friends storys and seeing this. Just this.
Would you still consider them being people you would want to hang with?

Private companies and institutions yes, not public universities

>on a private network
Even if it were a public network expulsion for any sort of speech violates the first amendment.

public university aka funded by taxpayers who live under the laws of the US Constitution/Federal government.

I would usually just zoom past their story and maybe shrug my shoulders at best.. But I would ignore it nonetheless.

No, the first amendment applies to state campuses, since they are publicly funded.

I thought USA had no public unis
wtf

lol no.

If this is real (doubtful) they'll be able to rape these dipshit administrators in court.

Id totally hang out with her. Shes got balls and a trollish sense of humor. made me chuckle.

Yeah I understand the outrage now
Wait so is public uni free?
Is everything I know false?

do you sympathize with them for getting expelled?

actually, it looks like it was Cred Forums's favorite activist who got her expelled

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/776445930522357764/photo/1

Moron, you're supposed to only send edgy/racist snaps to your bros that won't snitch on you.

There is usually still some tuition (less than private) and it almost always costs more to people from out of state.

Funny that (((Shaun King))) is complaining about black face.

According from my diagnosis, they didn't do anything wrong.. It was obviously a joke. But yet children are allowed to take a knee during a national anthem.. Why is american society turning to shit?

public uni not free, but significantly cheaper than private uni

public unis usually offer more marketable degrees like engineering

Ok got it.

Hmmm.

>Wear blackface
>Write out something offensive like "nigga"
>Get kicked out of public university
>Collect millions after suing public university

I think we found a way to bring down the cultural marxist indoctrination centers.

that's because white people are great. By victimizing niggers liberals unconsciously admit their inferiority.

Nope it isn't free :D taxes pay for it but so do you. It's considerably cheaper than private universities however.

>K-State
God fucking dammit that pisses me off as a Kansas, although I went to KU (a better school with a better atmosphere and campus life)

When is everybody going to understand that we must become the jew?

I see your point
Good luck with the future of your country

ahahahahaha

It's too fucking good.

That faggot literally wears blackface 24/7.

The Berenstain universe is too much man.

should I send?

kansas state is a land-grant university that still takes federal money. they are subject to the constitution.

THIS IS IT LADS; IF THEY DON'T SUE AND WIN THEN WE'RE ALL IN FOR A WILD RIDE. THIS WILL GIVE THEM CARTE BLANCHE TO SHIT ALL OVER OUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. PEOPLE WILL BE FINED AND ARRESTED FOR HATESPEECH.

DO IT

Send it

>Kek

no unfunny

Looks like the wall grew two votes higher.

Let them suffer, it will wake them up.

NO FUN ALLOWED

NO OFFENSIVE COSTUMES NOT EVEN IN YOUR HOME

Do it

why is this racist?

then you think of something funny then

My dubs say you should.

KSU takes state AND federal money.

they will lose another lawsuit but they do this so the niggers don't chimp out and the administration lose their jobs, they would rather have to be "forced" to pay or renege on their decision than lose their comfy jobs.

also the local judges will most likely throw this out and it will be years before anything happens.

yes

>america
>freedom of expresion

LUL.

They call that black face?

Damn millennials. They can't do anything right.

i hope thats not sharpie...

send it

Yes, the case law is well settled - they should contact fire and make lot$ of Bank it's a no-lose proposition:

thefire.org/fire-guides/fires-guide-to-free-speech-on-campus-3/

:^)

DO IT AND POST RESULTS

Wrong

True priority list
1. Media
2. Government loyalist LEO's
3. Zionists
3a) Politicians
3b) Bankers
3c) Liberal Agitators
4. Politicians (traitorous non jews)
5. Race traitors
6. Rank and file liberals / SJWS

kek

I was scared

thank you

kek'd

why is whitey mcwhiteface being a traitor to his own kind?

MADMAN

It's a face mask for unclogging pores
t. I have 3 sisters who do mud masks

yw

For one, she could have been re-admitted with lower standards.

Listen Achmed College Administrators are cowardly urchins like the kind that put the Nazi's in power - they probably don't even know they've put the university on the hook for a huge lawsuit. When they find out their career will be shit, these kids will be rich and in another, better school and that's American Justice. Now make sure you don't download any Swastikas or raise your arm too high or the Federal Gestapo will break down your door and send you to ficki ficki prison.

I don't understand why being racist is viewed as inherently wrong. A lot of people feel that way. Its a controversal issue.

As long as you're not infringing on the rights of others or breaking the law, who cares? Whatever makes you dislike, distrust, or avoid other people is your own business.

How did we get to this?

he's just jealous he will never be as black as they were for those snaps

Someone tweet this

well said

Madman

It's a public school? How can they do this?

Im pissing myself with laughter

I don't think it feels good to be a nignog though.

Good. Cunts had it coming

Dubs said I had to.

I went there... shame to see two students get expelled for basically nothing

It's the admins hiring divershitty coordinators. Basically, around 5pm if you're on campus you'll notice lots of SJW-type younger people with fancy nametags all leaving the building literally coming out of the woodwork.
I guess that's what the new parking garage was for.

Has Moon Man weighed in on the controversy? Where does he stand?

Hey friend, I've heard this Berenstain Bernstein universe thing pop up here and there, whats it all about?

>I don't understand why being racist is viewed as inherently wrong.
Because the media says so. Imagine if tomorrow, media stopped, facebook, twitter, the news, tele, it just all stopped. People would begin to revert to a state of mind far less artificial and POOF! Everyone gradually becomes "racist" and most importantly, "xenophobic".

but black people don't do that mane.
this isn't about race.
and if it is it doesnt matter, if you're dumb enough to do a blackface in this pc day ad age and not be careful about it you deserve what happens to you.

What was the name of that app that lets you talk to other students in the same GPS location? I'm really curious whats on that now.

when collections of people remember things "wrong" it is because we changed universes

I actually agree with the university on this one

Praise Kek

>CARTE BLANCHE

dat irony

Thats real rich coming from an uncut fag who's flag looks like a pack of zebra stripe gum.

your Twitter is amazing

But user, reverse reverse racism doesn't exist
;)

>Use racial imagery and insults to try to be edgy
>Get properly expelled

Whats the problem? She did something stupid and got the a proper punishment.

Using MUH SJW/PC, MUH 1ST AMENDMENT, MUH WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING ATTACKED would be a piss poor excuse.

idiots.

Let the girl stay in school!

Even though Moorman is one crazy motherfucker, he would probably realize that they are white girls underneath and laugh. Afterwards maybe fuck them.

Now, his friend... Ben Garrison? Then MINUTE Ben Garrison sees a dark skinned face, he goes BERSERK. NOTHING IS SAFE IN HIS PATH. They would have been destroyed.

And yet youre not allowed to protest on the streets.

Ironic.

Why the fuck did I put two reverses fuck.

why should a person be expelled from college for their opinion if they were causing no physical harm?

>shoemaker

CrissCross!
everybody clap yo hands

I've begun asking people at work and in my personal life, "why is being a bigot one of the worst things you can do in western society?" I've had some people genuinely stop and question it. Others have gone full Bernie cuck guy though.

if a guy did this, Cred Forums would be calling him a hero

Shieeeeet nigga

>Whats the problem? She did something stupid and got the a proper punishment.
>Using MUH SJW/PC, MUH 1ST AMENDMENT, MUH WHITE PEOPLE ARE BEING ATTACKED would be a piss poor excuse.

>opinion

But there is none. She made a statement. A racist one at that.

Still wrong. Here's the real list.

1. ((( )))'s
2. ((( ))) sympathizers.

That's some mild shit for an expulsion.

M'erica.

How is it racist?

i hope this faggot gets caught doing something SO illegal and ends up humiliated
LIBERALS MAKE MESO ANGRY

yes why should a student be expelled if they're racist? that is their opinion and they did not physically hurt anyone.

>DUDE BAIT LMAO

Nice counterpoint

My way of saying we have branched off and this is clownworld. Best to not get too riled and just try to enjoy the ride.

Lol hurt their feelings. Even worse. Haha

kek, give this man a sign

my faith is the size of a mustard seed

he already sent it nigger

fuck it, post.

really, every bit of pushback these faggots feel is good.

are your stupid?

ad homonym, why should a student be expelled for their opinion.

There is no point to be made, you're a stupid cuck who doesn't understand rudimentary legal rights, obligations and concepts of American law. I was paying you a compliment for triggering other morons now I see you are in fact one yourself.

>this list

give me an example of regular black people doing a white face (non-famous like chappelle), i've never seen that.
second, i dont care about her race, all im saying is that if you're stupid enough to do that kind of shit on a platform like snapchat on the current year and not cover your tracks then you deserve whatever happens to you.
again, it isnt about her race, its about common fucking sense m8

niggers

It has nothing to do with an "argument", they were expelled for violation of an unconstitutional "speech code" - they win the legal lottery and the school gets a little "good" PR out of it if that is what they wanted, if they do it again they could lose access to FSA funds which would bankrupt the school, so if this was their big load I hope it was worth it.

see

>should
>it actually matters what anyone thinks "should" happen

That's not how rights work. The whole point of rights is that things like popular consensus and "shared values" can go eat shit. You have the right to do it. Let faggots cry. It means fuck all.

Which is why the school stands to be sued the fuck out.

The potential plaintiffs seem dumb as fuck though. Can another party sue on their behalf if they pussy out?

The land of the free, lmao. Can't even make fun of niggers without having your lives/careers destroyed. How can you live with yourself?

>let's expel people for being racist!
ok, let's expel/fire every person that said the words "white male" on a college campus.

should tweet to him #feelsgoodnotbeinganigga

>Can another party sue on their behalf if they pussy out?
Possibly. If their parents signed PLUS loans or other loans they might have standing to sue - normally students aren't refunded tuition when they are expelled.

Because
U.S. universities dont allow free speech anymore
its simple as that.
its wrong, it should be fixed, yes.
but you people know that college campuses are filled with pussies that cant tolerate humor.
There is nothing wrong with doing what she did, but the lack of common sense to do that shit in the current year is astounding.
in a perfect world this shit wouldnt happen, but we aint living in a perfect world.
you do that kind of shit on those kinds of places and thats what happens.
its all about common sense.

ok, thanks for the proof.
black people really cant pull it off though.
my point still stands, this is an issue of common sense and awareness rather than race.

Fucking niggers and traitors need a good rope necklace

when you so damn black it bleeds through the white face

Moorman? Is that Moonman in blackface?

I'll tell you about a time that a black person did a white face and how it ended up for them.

Little Jamal was messing around in his Momma's kitchen and accidentally dumped a bag of flour all over himself. He runs up to his Momma and says "Momma Momma look at me, I'm white! I'm white" His Momma in turn looks at him and slaps this shit out of him and says "Jamal you were born black you gonna die black, go tell that shit to yo big sis Laqueefa."

Jamal runs up to Laqueefa's room and says "Laqueefa look at me I'm white, I'm white!" Laqueefa slaps the fuck out of Jamal and says "Boy you were born black you're gonna die black, go tell that shit yo Grandmammy."

So Jamal goes to the other room of the house to find his 32 yr old Grandmammy and says to her "Grandmammy look at me I'm white! I'm white!" Grandmammy looks at him slaps across the face and says "Jamal you born black you gonna die black get that shit out of here."

Jamal is crying now being slapped several times and goes back in the kitchen and his Momma sees him and smirks and says to him "How you like being white now?"

Jamal says to her "I been white for like 5 minutes and I hate you niggers already."

That's why they don't do it.

Kek.

Your point doesn't stand, it was refuted.

Please stop sucking nigger dick. If common sense has to be enforced heavy-handedly, it's not common sense, is it? It's a rule and seeing as this will only be applied one way, I can disapprove of the rule.

>U.S. universities dont allow free speech anymore

This is a perception that is partially true. As stated before students at Public Universities have almost unlimited speech rights (as if in public, on a street corner), it gets more complicated with private universities but is still largely true - the problem is that those cases are more expensive to litigate. This sort of case in an open and shut let's settle out of court case because the University has NO LEGAL DEFENSE for its actions. If millennial cucks spent a little more time learning just a teensy- weensy bit more about real life as opposed to social media/buzz feed "facts" this would not happen because cucked millenials would call lawyers instead of mommy and the whole campus crack down on free speech would screech to a halt.

DO IT FAGGOT

>still falling for the college meme in 2016

You deserve what you get. Just get addicted to adderal and anti-depressants while piling on the debt already you dumbfuckin sheep.

There have been black professors using America who said whites are a problem population that must be removed and they didn't get in any trouble, people shouldn't be expelled from a public uni for having an opinion.

I just noticed something which is pretty hilarious. Black Lives Matter supporters are going onto the Facebook page of Kansas State University and leaving lots of 1 star reviews.

At the same time, right-wingers and trolls are going onto the Mount Royal University FB page (where the woman abusing the guy wearing a Trump hat occurred) and have obliterated the university's facebook rating with one star reviews.

This comes after Emory University (Trump chalk incident) and CSU-LA (racially segregated accommodation and the infamous Ben Shapiro appearance) have also received negative backlash.

American colleges might as well turn off their social media star ratings, because one by one internet groups are picking them off.

but this is about common sense m8
are you telling me that after 50 years of the civil rights movement and countless showings in the media and entertainment that doing a black face is wrong and she wasnt aware?
this isnt about niggers or whites, this is about doing something that all most all the people know that is frowned upon, hell even i know that doing that is wrong (thanks to the (((media))) and their teachings).
what she did was free speech and for a public college to do that is wrong.
but common sense still applies here, and i can bet my life on the fact that this chick knew it was retarded and did anyway,

in America*

>doing black face is wrong!
Under what pretense? It's a completely contrived offense at this point. If someone painting their face makes you all hurty-wurty inside, you have nothing but first-wordl problems and need to get your head out of your ass and start producing or get out of the fucking way.

it's not black face. that's clearly a face mask, as in the kind you might get at a spa. it's also completely fucking stupid that universities feel they should have any jurisdiction in their students activities outside of campus.

i know leaf, and opinions should be had.
but im gonna keep arguing that this is just a problem that happened because of her stupidity,
if she had use her head and thought it through this wouldnt have happened.
that is all im saying about this.

They'll probly get a better education @ junior college

its nothing wrong with doing black face.
nothing at all.
but the people have been conditioned to think that is wrong, specially in the U.S.
yes or no?
you can do black face, white face, chink face, whatever face you like, but if you do it in a place where retarded people get worked about that and expect to get out scot-free then youre an idiot.

if they were banned from snap chat I'd be fine with it. but they need to fight it and sue.

>Even if it were a public network expulsion for any sort of speech violates the first amendment.

Not necessarily. The Supreme Court has long-held that while students don't shed their First Amendment rights at the schoolhouse gate, school administrators may restrict speech when they reasonably believe it necessary to end or avoid a substantial disturbance to the academic environment.

And now every time these girls name is searched the story of them being racists will pop up.

Have fun trying to get a job.

I live in Manhattan, the town in which this occurred, and the butthurt from this was outrageous, not surprisingly. Everyone was quick to share this horribly racist and culturally-insensitive photo in hopes of publicly shaming her, even local news outlets were hopping on board. Since then, people I once considered friends are turning on each other and choosing sides, either doubling-down on nigger-hate or white-hate. There is no in between. I was quick to condemn her for her lack of foresight and stupidity, knowing the world we live in now, but I made it clear that I thought the reactions of "KILL DIS BITCH!" AND "BEAT HER AZZ!" and "muh oppression" were over-the-top. When I tried to draw the similarities between Dave Chappelle and what she did, saying that they were both non-malicious and while Chappelle's was funnier, there was no logical or fundamental difference between whiteface and blackface, depending on the intentions behind it. Then the mental gymnastics started as to how it's different, without exception. Sadly, there is no getting through to these people, they are fucking braindead.

On a related note, a black guy, seemed sharp and like he had his shit together, made a video basically saying he thought it was kind of funny, non-offensive, and that people were overreacting for demanding her head on a pike. Guess what? A few hours later, his garage door was torn off his house, and both of his cars were stolen. I'm sure his first thought when he saw that was "wtf i hate white people now". Yeah right. It's surreal to have the type of racial shitstorm you normally only think happens to people on Cred Forums happen in your own town, with people you actually know and once considered friends turning on you over it.

Yes, they should fight for the right to free speech.
but sometimes its better to think before you act, specially posting on a social platform that is based around sharing your stories to people (why people fall for the snapchat meme i dont know)
but just because you have a free opinion doesnt mean you should go to a jewish convention and scream that hitler did nothing wrong.
again, you have all the right to do that, but if you do, you're just dumb.

The US educational institutions ARE private. Only in canada are they "public"

Seem pretty normal to me. At least they wouldn't freak out if I made a racist joke.

The constitution is for the gov. It's literally right there on your image, you fucking moron.
Private entities can and will do whatever the fuck they want.

i actually went to that university

there is tuition but it is much lower than private

you still will likely need to take out a (((loan))) if you don't have parents to help you out

There are many things considered "wrong" but almost none get you expelled except racial insensitivity from whites.

Most people agree cheating on a partner is wrong, should adulterers be expelled?

Most people agree laughing at terminal illness is wrong, should cancer jokes get one expelled?

Most people agree being an alcoholic is wrong, but it directly won't get you expelled.

KSU is gonna suffer from this one.

Can't wait until he mouths off to the wrong ooga and finally gets booga'd for his trouble.

Blacks beat up whites. Murder, beat rape them. No hate crime. Whites take stupid harmless picture they're racist and expelled. Theres a problem in America and its racism towards white people. Funny whites built this nation and let others come here for a better life and now whites are the Victims in a land created by the English. Trump needs to win for the free helicopter rides

and they should suffer.
its moronic, but all of this would have been avoided if the girl used her head once.
that is all there is to this shit.

they didnt understand its ok to pretend to be black but its not ok to do abo face. shaun king is like a honorary abo. his credit score got reduced