Ask an aglerian immigrant who doesnt want Islam in France anything

Ask an aglerian immigrant who doesnt want Islam in France anything

When will you go back?

No, fuck all you Algerian and Moroccan faggots. Living in france near all you niggers was the fucking worst 2 years of my life. I hope you all get fucking hanged.

t. Butthurt exchange student who spent 2 years in France on and off

Kys

I see a lot of anger, frustration and despair ITT

The only thing I'm not seeing ITT so far is an answer to the one question asked so far.

Kinda pointless this thread, isn't it?

I have a right to be angry at your kind ruining France. My aunt who travels back and forth often has stated that since the 70's France has been being ruined slowly by all you third world niggers. I experienced it for 2 years on my own. I hope you all get shot by your own kind or the frenchmen themselves.

why pointless ?

Because this is an AMA thread. You're not answering questions. Meaning the one purpose of this thread - you getting asked questions and then answering them - isn't fulfilled.

what is that pic supposed to mean anyways?

yep, We even have terrorism now.
I am really fed up, because there is nowhere i can go anymore where I cant see muslims.

what does AMA means ?

it show the hypocrisy and double standards of the religion I guess

Ask me anything.
>Ask an aglerian immigrant who doesnt want Islam in France anything

Are you retarded?

>Are you retarded?
I guess If I was, I woudn't be clever enough to figure it out, so that's not for me to say I guess

Why the fuck do you morons keeps making these threads?

"ask a person you obviously don't like anything"

Stop whoring for (you)'s, you colossal faggot.

because we get constantly talked about
thanks for bumping the thread

well we just had a real fucking roths child on here and mods deleted it , i gladly welcome them, its better then stupid shit like pol btfo threads

tl;dr It's the story of barbaric arab king that gets forgiven by god because he ended the suffering of a dying butchered pig.

I take it as a metaphor of Islam's prophet, a barbaric fucker (rapist, murderer, pedophile) that is still praised because muh God.

why am i bothered that your skin follicles are entering my lungs when i stand next to you?

Have you read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure or seen his red pill lecture? He does a uniquely thorough and clear job of explaining how Islam really works and demolishing taqiyya.

because we don't wash as often as you do

>Stephen Coughlin
nope, is he interesting, should I spend time watching youtube videos of that guy ?

Do you watch Aldo Sterone on yt?

I think the guy is also Algerian of origin and is pretty based.

not really,

Es-tu pied noir ou descendant de harkis ?

Tu votes pour quel parti ?

OP please answer and I'm curious too

Can you give me your interpretation of that painting? I want some insight on a muslim's mind on art.

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.